Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please (827 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Xiaomi Phone For Me. Budget 80k / Any Good Xiaomi Phone @ 40k / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by Plaouse(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for your advanced time.

Modified: budget is 100k
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by fibonacci2526: 6:07am On Jul 18, 2020
Budget?
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by MrClassic2020: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2020
grin

Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by MrClassic2020: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2020
buy this one....It's better than iPhone and samsung

Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by festwiz(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2020
MrClassic2020:
buy this one....It's better than iPhone and samsung

Lol. GSMArena. Why not post the entire "Opinion" section of GSMArena as well? undecided what phone are you using? Give me the name and I'll bring bad reviews from GSMArena.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by festwiz(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Plaouse:

What's your budget? I'd suggest going to the Xiaomi Thread Store and dealing with the verified touts there.
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by fibonacci2526: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2020
MrClassic2020:
grin

And you tagged Xiaomi fanboys as being angry in the thread you created and here you are proving them right. It shows you are biased.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by fibonacci2526: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2020
festwiz:

Lol. GSMArena. Why not post the entire "Opinion" section of GSMArena as well? undecided what phone are you using? Give me the name and I'll bring bad reviews from GSMArena.

He is not worth your time, check his other topics.
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by festwiz(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2020
fibonacci2526:

He is not worth your time, check his other topics.

I just went through them. Lol. I shouldn't have bothered.
GM
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by MrClassic2020: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2020
fibonacci2526:

And you tagged Xiaomi fanboys as being angry in the thread you created and here you are proving them right. It shows you are biased.
I am not here forcing him to buy samsung because I use samsung.
I just submitted a review I saw online.
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by fibonacci2526: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2020
MrClassic2020:

Okay,why not show him some positive reviews you also got from the same gsmarena. Also mention your phone and am sure I can also dig out some negative reviews from gsmarena. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by Jacku: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2020
What's your budget?
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by Jacku: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2020
festwiz:

I think know he was being sarcastic. Cos people bash Transsion alot like Xiaomi is all perfect. I think that's the angle he's coming from.
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by blingxx(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2020
MrClassic2020:

but you screenshot comments from a website that people are paid to troll undecided ..those niqqaz troll on every device even iphone and samsung undecided
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by DarkJeddi(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2020
MrClassic2020:

You are one HYPOCRITICAL HUMAN..

And you were trying to portray yourself as SAINTLY and UNBIASED ?

I didn't have to go far before I came up with the below..

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by Sinachi100: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2020
XIAOMI MI A3
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by festwiz(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2020
Jacku:
I think know he was being sarcastic. Cos people bash Transsion alot like Xiaomi is all perfect. I think that's the angle he's coming from.

No OEM is perfect. Even the OP8 Pro and the S20 Ultra have their flaws. Waking up and looking for the issue you found on an opinion board to rant about is just dumb. Why will I, a sane person, wake up and go to look for bad opinions on GSMArena and pass them on as fact? Does that make any sense? Some OP8 Pro users had screen issues a couple of weeks after purchase, does that mean every OP8 Pro has a bad display?

It's okay for the OP to market a product that pays his/she/it's monthly sub, but at least try and do it like an entity that has a functioning brain.

#peace

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by Plaouse(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2020
fibonacci2526:
Budget?
A 100k
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by festwiz(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Plaouse:

A 100k

You can get the Redmi Note 9s 6/128GB for slight less than that. Check the Xiaomi Thread Store for deals from reputable sellers. You can check the Xiaomi Thread for reviews on users with the device.
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by festwiz(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You are one HYPOCRITICAL HUMAN..

And you were trying to portray yourself as SAINTLY and UNBIASED ?

I didn't have to go far before I came up with the below..

Even check the S20 Ultra, you'll find bad "reviews".

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by Jacku: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2020
festwiz:

No OEM is perfect. Even the OP8 Pro and the S20 Ultra have their flaws. Waking up and looking for the issue you found on an opinion board is just dumb. Why will I, a sane person, wake up and go to look for bad opinions on GSMArena and pass them on as fact? Does that make any sense? Some OP8 Pro users had screen issues a couple of weeks after purchase, does that mean every OP8 Pro has a bad display?

It's okay for the OP to market a product that pays his/she/it's monthly sub, but at least try and do it like an entity that has a functioning brain.

#peace
okay but we need to be professional on how we call out brands.
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by Plaouse(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2020
festwiz:

You can get the Redmi Note 9s 6/128GB for slight less than that. Check the Xiaomi Thread Store for deals from reputable sellers. You can check the Xiaomi Thread for reviews on users with the device.

Thanks. Why do you suggest it?
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by festwiz(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Jacku:
okay but we need to be professional on how we call out brands.

We don't have professional critics nor paid critics in Nigeria. Some can be professional about it and others can speak out based on sentiments, however that doesn't mean you should accept being short-changed.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by festwiz(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2020
Plaouse:

Thanks. Why do you suggest it?

It's the best Value for Money device at the price right now. It's got an amazing Snapdragon 720G SoC, a beefy 5020mAh battery, an amazing FHD+ HDR10 display, albeit IPS LCD, amazing quad camera setup (48MP Samsung GN2 main sensor, 8mp ultrawide, 5MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor), a good 16MP selfie camera, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front and rear of the device.

I use it right now and it's great for games, watching FHD content on Netflix and Photography and the battery lasts as well. You can get a full day usage with just one charge on moderate usage.

For more information checkout the link below

https://www.kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-9s

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by Jacku: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
festwiz:

We don't have professional critics nor paid critics in Nigeria. Some can be professional about it and others can speak out based on sentiments, however that doesn't mean you should accept being short-changed.
it depends on who's feeling short changed. I can buy a phone for my Old Man cos he doesn't really care for performance and the likes, so far he can receive calls, text, listen to music, browse and that's it. But will i use the same phone for myself? No cos I'm more tech inclined. Eventually, it's whatever that appeals to one that one would go for.
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by festwiz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jacku:
it depends on who's feeling short changed. I can buy a phone for my Old Man cos he doesn't really care for performance and the likes, so far he can receive calls, text, listen to music, browse and that's it. But will i use the same phone for myself? No cos I'm more tech inclined. Eventually, it's whatever that appeals to one that one would go for.

You've lost me. Are you saying if you've got a 100k to buy a smartphone for your dad you'll buy a device that's the definition of substandard in every sense of it because he doesn't care about performance?
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by Jacku: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
festwiz:

You've lost me. Are you saying if you've got a 100k to buy a smartphone for your dad you'll buy a device that's the definition of substandard in every sense of it because he doesn't care about performance?
If I had 30-35k, I'll buy a Tecno Pop 3 for my Dad and Xiaomi redmi 6a for myself. I'll want to get best value for money. Is It clear now?
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by thesolutions(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Plaouse:

Modified: budget is 100k

AVAILABLE NOW.

Redmi 8a 2+32@46500
Redmi 8(3+32) @54,500
Redmi 8(4+64) @57,500
Note 9 3+64 @75,500
Note 9 4+128@81000
Note 9pro(6+128) @109,000
Note 10 6+128@196000
Note 10 LTE 6+128@141000

CHOOSE WHAT YOUR BUDGET CAN BUY IF YOU ARE IN PLATEAU
Re: Suggest A Good Xiaomi Phone I Can Buy Please by festwiz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jacku:
If I had 30-35k, I'll buy a Tecno Pop 3 for my Dad and Xiaomi redmi 6a for myself. I'll want to get best value for money. Is It clear now?

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

iPhone 12 Pro Max Review - One Week Later | Battery Life, Display Issues? / Samsung Galaxy S9plus / Verizon Iphone Unlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.