Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Use Pressing Iron & Electric Cooker On Ur Small Tiger Generator, - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Use Pressing Iron & Electric Cooker On Ur Small Tiger Generator, (9092 Views)

Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. / Small Tiger Generator Can Now Power Pressing Iron & Other Appliances / Cloth Ironing With Ur Small Tiger Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Pressing Iron & Electric Cooker On Ur Small Tiger Generator, by awuf2008: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2011
Your Small Generator can now convinently Power d following Equipments, Pressing Iron, Electric Kettle, Toasting Machine and many more, with an of an Alternator Power Booster Device. For Info. Call 08029739140, 08023321776.
Re: Use Pressing Iron & Electric Cooker On Ur Small Tiger Generator, by Drecares(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2011
Dreaamland Forum: Discuss 'N' Learn about that Era & Generation Next, www.Dreaam.com/forum/index.php

Make Friends Like every other Social Network Dating Sites by sending Private Message, Advertise, Gain From Others & Share Your Thought to the World,

KINDLY CHECK & REGISTER ON THE FORUM, Its 100% Free Thanks,

Note: To Link to this Forum anytime thereafter go through www.Dreaamland.com Thanks, grin grin grin
Re: Use Pressing Iron & Electric Cooker On Ur Small Tiger Generator, by obi58: 7:49am On Feb 07, 2011
NAIRALANDERS PLS BE WARY OF THESE HARE-BRAINED 419 SCHEMES, THE SO CALLED MAGIC ELECTRIC BOOSTING DEVICE IS NOTHING BUT A FAKE. PLS DON'T BE TAKEN IN!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE THINGS AND OF COURSE IT WAS A FAILURE,

WHAT NIGERIANS WILL DO FOR MONEY INSTEAD OF THINKING OF MAKING IT HONESTLY!!!!
Re: Use Pressing Iron & Electric Cooker On Ur Small Tiger Generator, by adino(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2011
@obi58
You may have probably bought a fake from a wrong source, for your info before you buy anything do a proper research and always buy from genuine source. I am using one of them, the one for fridge and air conditioner and it works perfectly good. The makers of the products are Nigerians who went through self sponsored research and patented the product.
Do not go about condemning everything, what have you done to humanity in your entire existence?
Re: Use Pressing Iron & Electric Cooker On Ur Small Tiger Generator, by emma2002(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2011
Well this days of technolgical accelerated advancement, almost nothing is impossibble. But this device even though |I am yet to see it sounds to me to be ridiculous I mean incredible.
Since the first law of thermodynamics states" energy cannot be created or destroyed" as a corrolarry I would say. You cannot give out what you don't have. There must always be a trade off.
A tiger or "I pass my neighbour" generates 650VA of 950VA at 220V. Whatever you do, you can only swing the voltage up or down to swing current the reverse way but the power consumption remains the same.
For an electric iron of 1KW or there about. Where does the extra come from. To say the least the coil cannot even support the load from these coils,
Dear poster, Please prove me wrong by convincing me. I assure you you will have a huge market for this ingenious product. I engaged one of the numbers provided above and requested for the basic principles behind his design and he rescinded. This is far removed from our counterparts overseas who will even paste the circuit design online and attach a copy to each product sold. Please if this is device claimed here is a farce. Kindly take it off the blog.

1 Like

Re: Use Pressing Iron & Electric Cooker On Ur Small Tiger Generator, by ambyzown(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2011
@Emma2002: Well said, you took the words right out of my mouth, or rather my keypad
Re: Use Pressing Iron & Electric Cooker On Ur Small Tiger Generator, by Mediaxtreme: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2012
Energy can not be created nor destroyed: but can be change from one form to another. The efficiency of your conversion from one form to another will tell of the current outcome. For example a 100 watt incandescent lamp will produce a light that is lesser that what a 100watt white spiral bulb will produce: where does the extra light energy come from? Its from the conversion so my brother it is very possible when you have an efficient conversion technolgy. Of which the efficient conversion of a yellow bulb is just 20% unlike the white spiral bulb with abt 70% efficiency. In china today they have even campaigned against the use of white fluorescent spiral bulbs. Now they use led bulbs with abt 98% efficiency. If i continue you will get bored thanks. Check out that technology on google maybe you will get more info.
Re: Use Pressing Iron & Electric Cooker On Ur Small Tiger Generator, by Mediaxtreme: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2012
I would like to get the device how much does the digital cost
Re: Use Pressing Iron & Electric Cooker On Ur Small Tiger Generator, by Udomarcon: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
nonsense laws, transistors create energy, with transistors, you can multiple power to infinite value...

(1) (Reply)

HP DV6,750GB,6GB,1G Graphic card,Bluetooth,Webcam@Highly Reduced Price / Apple Series 6 Smart Watches / New Hp 655, 320gb,2gb ram 58,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.