Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4994904 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10273) (10274) (10275) (10276) (10277) (10278) (10279) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
It's the way the Eki run the street for me grin grin

It took JJC 24hrs to cook a new lie for their Keke napep and face me I slap you Flat B1 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Totonato, JJC , nomadic in prison
We be know how you guys are feeling
Karma is a Ningaz
Pelle, how una wan save face for this kind shame,

Nengi is still collecting

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
genius43:

You don't know the difference between an apartment, a semi-detached, a terrace duplex, a standalone duplex and you are yarning dust.

The guy na complete ode.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

I hope you are educated now. Property prices in Nigeria are not hard to find. Can't you see how badly finished Nengi's house is. You want to compare it to Ericas house.

Know your level and know peace

You be odemu!...

Same richmond estate has a 3 bedroom detached home for this amount..

You are quoting the price of a duplex for a flat... You be odemka!.. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
genius43:

You don't know the difference between an apartment, a semi-detached, a terrace duplex, a standalone duplex and you are yarning dust.
That guy is naturally dumb grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
I have vowed not to comment just to show that stoopid mud that gagging me will not stop the lord's work on here but I quickly need to say this now.

This is the biggest birthday party ever in the history of BBN and the facts speak for themselves.

I will show the list of what she got shortly and I challenge u to bring any housemates that got anything remotely close.

What did Laycon get on his birthday? A car and a studio, right? Now how much is both combined?

That car can be anything between 10M and 20M and the studio maybe 5 M.

Coming to Nengi, she got a Range. Range sells for between 7.5M and 20M.

Nengi didn't get a house gift on her birthday, she only bought a house herself long after her birthday.

Now, let's put things in proper perspective.

Erica got a house worth at least 65M on her birthday, that is the greatest gift ANY housemates from any edition of BBN has gotten!

U guys said it can't be more than 35M, even at that, add Laycon's gift above with Nengi's Range, it is still not up to this house alone.

For those asking about the car.

If Erica wanted a car, she would have gotten one.
How much is Nengi's Range? 7.5M.
FFS, an Erica fan donated 10M to charity on her behalf!

Is that not noble enough than getting her a car instead?

Elites, congratulations on the success of this birthday. It was the charitable works that really got me.

From Liberia to Kenya to Uganda to SA, you guys repped the star girl in the best way possible.
Choosing to give to charity represents the core value of who Erica truly is.

I now believe she wasn't capping when she said she would have donated her winnings to charity had she won BBN.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kizzmyazz:
I have vowed not to comment just to show that stoopid mud that gagging me will not stop the lord's work on here but I quickly need to say this now.

This is the biggest birthday party ever in the history of BBN and the facts speak for themselves.

I will show the list of what she got shortly and I challenge u to bring any housemates that got anything remotely close.

What did Laycon get on his birthday? A car and a studio, right? Now how much is both combined?

That car can be anything between 10M and 20M and the studio maybe 5 M.

Coming to Nengi, she got a Range. Range sells for between 7.5M and 20M.

Nengi didn't get a house gift on her birthday, she only bought a house herself long after her birthday.

Now, let's put things in proper perspective.

Erica got a house worth at least 65M on her birthday, that is the greatest gift ANY housemates from any edition of BBN has gotten!

U guys said it can't be more than 35M, even at that, add Laycon's gift above with Nengi's Range, it is still not up to this house alone.

For those asking about the car.

If Erica wanted a car, she would have gotten one.
How much is Nengi's Range? 7.5M.
FFS, an Erica fan donated 10M to charity on her behalf!

Is that not noble enough than getting her a car instead?

Elites, congratulations on the success of this birthday. It was the charitable works that really got me.

From Liberia to Kenya to Uganda to SA, you guys repped the star girl in the best way possible.
Choosing to give to charity represents the core value of who Erica truly is.

I now believe she wasn't capping when she said she would have donated her winnings to charity had she won BBN.

Shattap! What do you know?

You better go back to Kuje and keep eating your watery beans than spewing fallacy here...

Epistle of trash!...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
genius43:
This is what our resident liar called 90m+

Agreed. 45M.

iconvicts total birthday gift to Laycon reach half that amount?

In fact, combine Nengi's birthday gift with Laycon's, e reach that amount?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
A typical block of flats like the one elewedu got at Richmond estate is 35- 50m depending on your bargaining power and the facilities of the house.

Elewedu own no pass #40m...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Somebody donated 10m to charity they are busy asking of car, can't 10m buy a decent car?

Which one is more noble?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Blastblade:

Why are you crying?.. grin
E be like something dey worry you abi..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Eribaby na cum you drink..you no kee person...

You have got hormones...no be like some people wey never reach orgasm for their miserable lives..even to dey wet sef na wahala for dem

Erinne...idi healthy joor
The resident rabid dog should cum and pack her sub!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kizzmyazz:

Agreed. 45M.

Like your fave didn't contribute and check the house out before yesterday.

Make we hear word jare.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Blastblade:
A typical block of flats like the one elewedu got at Richmond estate is 35- 50m depending on your bargaining power and the facilities of the house.

Elewedu own no pass #40m...
So do u now agree that we are d richest housemate.. Gifting Erica a house of 40m no be bobo juice...it can only be Elites..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
They are even bringing evidences to shoot themselves.

A house that costs between 45 and 55m.

Una fit buy am for Ur fav?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kizzmyazz:

Agreed. 45M.

Ninjas and Icons faves didn't add their personal money to the gifts presented to them.

Remember it was revealed y'all came short and wanted to get her a house at oshodi but elewedu refused and insisted Lekki even if it meant her emptying her bank account...

Efulefu!.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
stroller9795:
The resident rabid dog should cum and pack her sub! Lmao!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
genius43:

Like your fave didn't contribute and check the house out before yesterday.

Make we hear word jare.

Receipt old.

Shebi u guys said she wasn't given her GFM money and that she is poor. Which one be this again?

Oga, question is, can u buy that for Ur fav?

Una get the money?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kizzmyazz:
They are even bringing evidences to shoot themselves.

A house that costs between 45 and 55m.

Una fit buy am for Ur fav?

Una for fit buy am if elewedu no sink all her life savings in there?.

Besides the receipt was to counter the bogus claim by your fellow Hoelite...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kizzmyazz:

Una get the money?

Why not?

Una no dey shame contributions since September, Na where Una fit do reach be that.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Blastblade:

Ninjas and Icons faves didn't add their personal money to the gifts presented to them.

Remember it was revealed y'all came short and wanted to get her a house at oshodi but elewedu refused and insisted Lekki even if it meant her emptying her bank account...

Efulefu!.
keep it up with ur baseless assumptions you hear...You no tell me say u dey work for Erica...so na u be her acct manager...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
So do u now agree that we are d richest housemate.. Gifting Erica a house of 40m no be bobo juice...it can only be Elites..

Richest fanbase that could only gift their fave a keke napep.

If elewedu didn't empty her bank account, where una for fit see house buy for her....

News getting to us now says na even rent una rent am.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
genius43:

Why not?

Una no dey shame contributions since September, Na where Una fit do reach be that.
So Elites no do reach abi...Name one fanbase that has done what Elites for Erica..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

How much is Nengis range though. Whatever price it is. We use am clean yansh. I need to know. We got Erica a 90m+ house at the biggest estate in lekki choke on it
Tell em motherfuvkers! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
genius43:

Why not?

Oga, u guys said she was not paid her GFM money and that she is poor.

Laycon won 35m from BBN yet u guys went to contribute for his birthday, everything join together, e reach the price of this house?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kizzmyazz:

Agreed. 45M.

Apparently she told her VIPs to gather whatever they could from the stans as she desperately wanted a house for her big 27. The stans could only raise couple of millions and she decided to complete it with her Gofundme and endorsement funds. Found the place her self, went for the inspection 2 times and decided to pay for it. Anyone with half a brain can tell she wasn't surprised in the slightest. Well, buying a house will always be a good investment but as it stands, Erica is down to $0.00 in her bank account.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Blastblade:

Richest fanbase that could only gift their fave a keke napep.

If elewedu didn't empty her bank account, where una for fit see house buy for her....

News getting to us now says na even rent una rent am.. grin grin
Cry today cry tomorrow cry till eternity...Erica is now a landlady..Pele my dear ..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
keep it up with ur baseless assumptions you hear...You no tell me say u dey work for Erica...so na u be her acct manager...

My friend go and eat watery beans... grin

"Who dash monkey banana"..

With what y'all were able to contribute, na for ajegunle una for buy that flat for Elewedu if to sey she no add her own money join... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amya:

Apparently she told her VIPs to gather whatever they could from the stans as she desperately wanted a house for her big 27. The stans could only raise couple of millions and she decided to complete it with her Gofundme and endorsement funds. Found the place her self, went for the inspection 2 times and decided to pay for it. Anyone with half a brain can tell she wasn't surprised in the slightest. Well, buying a house will always be a good investment but as it stands, Erica is down to $0.00 in her bank account.
Monitoring spirits everywhere...

I cover my Erica with the blood of Jesus..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Cry today cry tomorrow cry till eternity...Erica is now a landlady..Pele my dear ..

So are Nengi and Laycon and even Neo who all did it before her....

Who's crying again?.. grin

Shameless fanbase!

Broke asses!.. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
No BBN fanbase has even bought a 59m house for it's face in the history of BBN.

Elites did it first .

Fact
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kizzmyazz:

Receipt old.

Shebi u guys said she wasn't given her GFM money and that she is poor. Which one be this again?

Una get the money?

You don free say if Cum queen no submit her own money Una seven months contributions no reach anything. Thanks for accepting.

Me laughing at your poor attempt of damage control. Funny how it took you guys 24hours to conclude your meeting on how to run damage control.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10273) (10274) (10275) (10276) (10277) (10278) (10279) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.