Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5066237 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10276) (10277) (10278) (10279) (10280) (10281) (10282) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
And the designer
Had to do this too
Kikikiikikikikikikikikikikiki
Buhahahaha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Blastblade:

Which mainstream twitter be that?

Same that admitted Nengi is the most beautiful and successful female this year?

Same mainstream that was angered about the comparison between Elewedu and Nengi when it is obvious Nengi is above her...

Unless you're talking about mainstream Hoelites.... grin grin
Go fight dem for mainstream twitter...Gerrout of my mention..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Blastblade:

Nengi's is a duplex while elewedu's is a flat. Know the difference....
Lemme add
Nengi has a range and Erica has a Keke napep
A huge difference

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
SoiSoi13:
Totonato, JJC , nomadic in prison
We be know how you guys are feeling
Karma is a Ningaz
Pelle, how una wan save face for this kind shame,

Nengi is still collecting
Collecting dicks to pay for her borrowed house I guess....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Duplex... What qualifies a duplex.
Stairway and an upstairs right.

Erica also got that... So choke on it

A flat can also have stair wells.

Does your flat have underground parking space specially for you?

Nengi's duplex got that.... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Clement1111:

Lemme add

Nengi has a range and Erica has a Keke napep

A huge difference

The difference is clear like 7up... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Yes oooo... It's Erica and the other girl. Mainstream Twitter talk say the other girl go just dey do beauty wey no dey on make up. Say she no reach anywhere near Erica
Erica leadsss....Dem no reach to follow...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
No mind dem...

Got the gist of this Nengi's house before the beginning of this month...she even wanted to lie that it was fans that got it for her and she never even settle d money finish...we go soon hear gist..

Immediately she heard Elites are getting Erica a house. My girl quickly pay Ned Nwoko courtesy visit. To do what she knows how to do best. It was after that visit Ozo unfollow am. Hin eye clear one time

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Go fight dem for mainstream twitter...Gerrout of my mention..

Kwa kwa kwa. You go cry tire!...Ntoor!

Next time don't Stan a failure!.... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kizzmyazz:

How?

Nengi was only gifted a Range. The house doesn't count as part of the birthday gift as she bought it herself long after her birthday.

Erica chose to donate to charity instead of buying a car.

The keke was a gift from her corporate body fan.

If corporate body no gift Ur fav keke, then the birthday no blow.

I'm sure you never envisioned having to do alot of explanation the day after. But that's the downside of the overhype. Your teammates went on a ridicule spree. With the way they went about it, nothing short of grandeur was expected. The only real thing your teammates did for Erica was the 900k+ ssce fees, keke napep, part payment for house and the gifts everyotger thing was just for hype.

The gift certificate is fake, so also is the 10m scholarship. Does it make sense to spend 10m for just one person for secondary school, when that same sum will put 10+ students through decent secondary schools for 6 years.

On the whole, the Elite brought this ridicule on themselves by criticising others too much.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Blastblade:

A flat can also have stair wells.

Does your flat have underground parking space specially for you?

Nengi's duplex got that.... grin

HEEEEYY!!! This bobo and delusions shaaa. How ground floor take become underground. Abeg, where Erica go park her own. No be the same ground floor.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Immediately she heard Elites are getting Erica a house. My girl quickly pay Ned Nwoko courtesy visit. To do what she knows how to do best. It was after that visit Ozo unfollow am. Hin eye clear one time

Dele momodu with hin big belle don dey fvck elewedu since she came out of the house, yet she couldn't get herself a befitting duplex that she had to settle for an upgraded "Face mae, I slap you" flat.

Levels dey this thing... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kizzmyazz:
I have vowed not to comment just to show that stoopid mud that gagging me will not stop the lord's work on here but I quickly need to say this now.

This is the biggest birthday party ever in the history of BBN and the facts speak for themselves.

I will show the list of what she got shortly and I challenge u to bring any housemates that got anything remotely close.

What did Laycon get on his birthday? A car and a studio, right? Now how much is both combined?

That car can be anything between 10M and 20M and the studio maybe 5 M.

Coming to Nengi, she got a Range. Range sells for between 7.5M and 20M.

Nengi didn't get a house gift on her birthday, she only bought a house herself long after her birthday.

Now, let's put things in proper perspective.

Erica got a house worth at least 65M on her birthday, that is the greatest gift ANY housemates from any edition of BBN has gotten!

U guys said it can't be more than 35M, even at that, add Laycon's gift above with Nengi's Range, it is still not up to this house alone.

For those asking about the car.

If Erica wanted a car, she would have gotten one.
How much is Nengi's Range? 7.5M.
FFS, an Erica fan donated 10M to charity on her behalf!

Is that not noble enough than getting her a car instead?

Elites, congratulations on the success of this birthday. It was the charitable works that really got me.

From Liberia to Kenya to Uganda to SA, you guys repped the star girl in the best way possible.
Choosing to give to charity represents the core value of who Erica truly is.

I now believe she wasn't capping when she said she would have donated her winnings to charity had she won BBN.
God bless you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
is it only me or does anyone feels jayjaycee is confused this night
Man has been going left and right all because of shame
Jan 1----elites:we will get her a house and two cars
March 13-elites: we trended Erica birthday with a million tweets
neutrals:where is the house and two cars
elites:we got her a three bedroom apartment and a Keke napep
una go must buy that rolls Royce give Erica ooo

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

HEEEEYY!!! This bobo and delusions shaaa. How ground floor take become underground. Abeg, where Erica go park her own. No be the same ground floor.

Elewedu go pack her keke for general compound while Nengi can pack her cars in her garage or her underground parking space..

Now there's a reason why Nengi's is called a duplex while elewedu's is called an upgraded "Face me, I punch you " flat.... grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amya:

I'm sure you never envisioned having to do alot of explanation the day after. But that's the downside of the overhype. Your teammates went on a ridicule spree. With the way they went about it, nothing short of grandeur was expected. The only real thing your teammates did for Erica was the 900k+ ssce fees, keke napep, part payment for house and the gifts everyotger thing was just for hype.

The gift certificate is fake, so also is the 10m scholarship. Does it make sense to spend 10m for just one person for secondary school, when that same sum will put 10+ students through decent secondary schools for 6 years.

On the whole, the Elite brought this ridicule on themselves by criticising others too much.

E don choke this one. She is in utter disbelief. Even the 1m tweets sef na fake. All the gifts erica was gifted na fake. Na she arrange am.

Stay choked darling. You never see anything. You will leave your faves and continue to discuss Erica's successes. We have not even started yet. You guys are wailing and gnashing your teeths up and down.

Just watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Clement1111:
is it only me or does anyone feels jayjaycee is confused this night

Man has been going left and right all because of shame

Jan 1----elites:we will get her a house and two cars

March 13-elites: we trended Erica birthday with a million tweets

neutrals:where is the house and two cars

elites:we got her a three bedroom apartment and a Keke napep

una go must buy that rolls Royce give Erica ooo

He is choked!.... grin grin

He's just trying to save face... grin

The disgrace massive yesterday...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

That is what she's known na..las las Rita Daniels go soon warn her make she leave her pikin husband cos she no dey take eye see person husband o..

Na today,her gist dey ground wella..I pray make Ka3na no break girls code fall her hands for reunion cos e go too bad for her...As for Ozo,make e eye no clear cos na real vegetable him be...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
stroller9795:

Collecting dicks to pay for her borrowed house I guess....

You mean your fave is collecting cum to do rituals to pay for her
face-me, face-me?
We be know

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Blastblade:

Elewedu go pack her keke for general compound while Nengi can pack her cars in her garage or her underground parking space..

Now there's a reason why Nengi's is called a duplex while elewedu's is called an upgraded "Face me, I punch you " flat.... grin

What is the cost of Nengis house plus car. Just know Elites use am wipe yansh.
I know you are not exposed, so I won't start educating you on how parking in richmond estates and the likes works. Go find out. Nengi can only park 2 cars, same goes for Erica

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amya:

There's so much wisdom in your write up!.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

E don choke this one. She is in utter disbelief. Even the 1m tweets sef na fake. All the gifts erica was gifted na fake. Na she arrange am.

Stay choked darling. You never see anything. You will leave your faves and continue to discuss Erica's successes. We have not even started yet. You guys are wailing and gnashing your teeths up and down.

Just watch
we been know say all the donation and gifts na fake

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Blastblade:

Kwa kwa kwa. You go cry tire!...Ntoor!

Next time don't Stan a failure!.... grin grin grin grin
Pele my dear....You will be alright

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Just watch

No, the 1 Million tweets could be real. What else are Elites know for but joblessness.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

I know you are not exposed, so I won't start educating you on how parking in richmond estates and the likes works. Go find out. Nengi can only park 2 cars, same goes for Erica

You mean Hoelites that could only gift their fave a keke napep?... cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
That is what she's known na..las las Rita Daniels go soon warn her make she leave her pikin husband cos she no dey take eye see person husband o..

Na today,her gist dey ground wella..I pray make Ka3na no break girls code fall her hands for reunion cos e go too bad for her...As for Ozo,make e eye no clear cos na real vegetable him be...

I tell you. We see beyond Nengi's deceit and pretence. She buy house after she visit Bed Nwoko. Nollywood number cheer giver.

Rita Daniels will play her tape soon. I kuku trust that woman, she got no chills on gaaaddd

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amya:

No, the 1 Million tweets could be real. What else are Elites know for but joblessness.

Giddem!... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

don't forgett that Erica can only park her Keke napep

una go shalaye tire today

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Pele my dear....You will be alright

Same to you bro.... grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

I tell you. We see beyond Nengi's deceit and pretence. She buy house after she visit Bed Nwoko. Nollywood number cheer giver.

Rita Daniels will play her tape soon. I kuku trust that woman, she got no chills on gaaaddd
Your fave go Bleep dele momodu and she no see duplex

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
jayjaycee0:

All these daddy and daughter between Davido's boy dele and elewedu go soon leak to the media...

We watch!..... grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amya:

You guys that had jobs were struggling to do something for your faves. You should cover your eyes in shame.
Una set Target for laycon una no meet am
Set Target for Nengi una no meet am.

You open your mouth call Elites jobless. This case is worse than pot calling kettle black. It is a case of someone struggling to feed telling dangote how to make money. .. continue staying choked my friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10276) (10277) (10278) (10279) (10280) (10281) (10282) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.