Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5018041 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) (10519) (10520) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Idibambam: 12:14am On May 06, 2021
First actress in Nigeria to become a Twitter topic
First reality tv star in Africa to become a reality tv star
kiss

E choke

Erica the stargirl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Idibambam: 12:21am On May 06, 2021
grin grin wahala ooo

Miserable Ninjas are wailing like widows on Twitter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On May 06, 2021
Up chelsea Up Laycon!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On May 06, 2021
This guy's look is so underated. He should be getting much recognition and going toe to toe with the likes of kidd/Ozo or atleast in B level with prince/ Neo in that department but sadly for him this life no balance.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Shimishingshong: 1:37am On May 06, 2021
I have an awesome story written down that I am confident will make a top list blockbuster movie, but I don't know how to turn it into a script! I don't know what to do!!
If you are in this situation, or you just want to skip the whole screenwriting process. Look no further. I am Chiemerie Uchechukwu, I am an expert screenwriter and I can help you with that. I can turn your story to a professional script that will bring directors and producers rushing after your story, and teach you the standard basics of screenwriting. This is my e-mail: richkidgeneral2022@gmail.com, Contact me on my WhatsApp number 08117219889 also on Zoom: Chiemerie Uchechukwu. Let's get started.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:31am On May 06, 2021
Idibambam:
First actress in Nigeria to become a Twitter topic
First reality tv star in Africa to become a reality tv star
kiss

E choke

Erica the stargirl
E pain dem!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:36am On May 06, 2021
Idibambam:
grin grin wahala ooo

Miserable Ninjas are wailing like widows on Twitter cheesy

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
How can they sleep when their fave doesn't rate them?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:40am On May 06, 2021
OMG!!
Erica spoke and it came to pass! shocked
Erica abeg go open your own church,w go attend!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:42am On May 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:33am On May 06, 2021
Tatiana4u:

E pain dem!!
Nobody is pained jor.
Stop deceiving yourself with that shameful thing you are carrying about lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On May 06, 2021
Tatiana4u:
OMG!!
Erica spoke and it came to pass! shocked
Erica abeg go open your own church,w go attend!!! grin
Why wouldn't she be discussed being the only housemate disqualified shamefully from Bbn.
But does that make her successful? Capital No.
Being the most controversial has nothing to do with success.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 8:15am On May 06, 2021
ForecastingICON:
This guy's look is so underated. He should be getting much recognition and going toe to toe with the likes of kidd/Ozo or atleast in B level with prince/ Neo in that department but sadly for him this life no balance.

It is quite unfortunate he doesn't have that fanbase to hype him

Praise is dope.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On May 06, 2021
From a reliable source Top 5 most successful bbn lockdown housemates in no particular order.
Laycon
Nengi
Dora
Kidd
Ozo
Hoelites take note!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On May 06, 2021
iconiclady:

It is quite unfortunate he doesn't have that fanbase to hype him

Praise is dope.
Dear this life no balance at all. He only gets those kind of erica's cheap endorsements.
the sad part is that he still begs for followers, even offering giveaways for that but people no still send am like that.
Could it be because of the gay persona he exhibited in the house? as naija is very homophobic.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 8:36am On May 06, 2021
ForecastingICON:
Why wouldn't she be discussed being the only housemate disqualified shamefully from Bbn.
But does that make her successful? Capital No.
Being the most controversial has nothing to do with success.

Cry more.

U still dey wonder how a disqualified housemate can be this successfully while ur alliance member, VEE, has sunk into oblivion.

Baba God na ni.

Cry more.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 8:38am On May 06, 2021
ForecastingICON:
From a reliable source Top 5 most successful bbn lockdown housemates in no particular order.
Laycon
Nengi
Dora
Kidd
Ozo
Hoelites take note!

Not even ur fellow miscreants are with u on this.

BTW, what's reliable source? KPMG or Delloite?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On May 06, 2021
Nomyth:

Cry more.

U still dey wonder how a disqualified housemate can be this successfully while ur alliance member, VEE, has sunk into oblivion.

Baba God na ni.

Cry more.
Vee and even Lilo is actually way more successful than erica.
Like I said, erica is just the most controversial.
Those ones are way more disciplined and discreet.
U cry too much.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 8:43am On May 06, 2021
ForecastingICON:
Vee and even Lilo is actually way more successful than erica.
Like I said, erica is just the most controversial.
Those ones are way more disciplined and discreet.
U cry too much.

How is Erica controversial? Exactly how?

What do u have to say about Kat3na and Lucy then?

Erica has been the most successful post BBN, more successful than ur fav.

I know u don't like to hear it, but it is what it is.

Pele.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On May 06, 2021
Nomyth:

Not even ur fellow miscreants are with u on this.

BTW, what's reliable source? KPMG or Delloite?
I said what I said.
it's so unfortunate for you, take it or keep wailing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bestcreamreview: 8:44am On May 06, 2021
youngpresidooo:
that's not true.
I can mention many songs that are popular than the artist
E.g romeo,jerusalema,thunder fire you,ijoya.
I can keep on mentioning.
He was never known until the comparison, many people kept on asking who he was that day.
he was never known until the comparison? What kind of big lie is that? Infact the reason for the hot debate on Twitter that day was that majority of nigerians felt Omah lay deserved the next rated award more than Laycon and everyone else. It's clear that you operate strictly on BBN twitter, so I'm sure most of the tweets you saw that day were from ignorant BBN stans because what I saw on Twitter that day was different. Majority felt it was disrespectful to compare Laycon to Omah lay.

Why didn't bella shmurda vs Laycon trend? Why was it mostly omah lay's achievements that were used to drag Laycon on Twitter that day? Almost everyone except icons supported Omah lay. They felt that if Laycon won over omah lay because of his huge fanbase, it would be injustice. So many people fought on behalf of Omah lay that day. I can dig up some of the tweets from that day, I remember people saying things like "only one song from Omah lay's ep is bigger than Laycon's career".

Why did many people find the comparison so disrespectful if Omah Lay was not known? Imagine thinking Laycon gave Omah lay clout, so funny! Omah lay that was on everybody's lips throughout the pandemic? Omah lay that trended all day for his 30 seconds verse on pami? Omah lay that Swizz beatz and Jadon Sancho posted before BBN ended? Same omah lay? Some of you don't keep up with trends and you start thinking that anyone you don't know isn't known by others.

You're arguing about people's music blowing more than them, that's what happens when an upcoming artiste or a not too popular artiste releases a smash hit, and it's actually a good thing, is it not from your music people will discover you as an artiste? Is that not the normal way most people discover good musicians? You drop a song, it blows up and people start getting to know who you are?

After hearing Omah lay's bad Influence for the first time, I was forced to check out his entire discography and I became a fan. Nothing wrong with your music blowing before you, it just proves that you're good enough to not need a popular name to sell your music.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10514) (10515) (10516) (10517) (10518) (10519) (10520) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.