Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5108999 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10693) (10694) (10695) (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 1:40am On Jun 20, 2021
BenNash:

If you were Ebuka, you want to tell me you'll focus on Laycon from day one? Cuz I don't understand the unintelligent takes you keep dropping.

They'll focus on Laycon on the final days of the show.

Ask the suegbe if they focused on Mercy and Tacha from day 1

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 3:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Simran94:

My dear Ozo made us proud, he went beyond hater's expectations concerning him.

I still don't get why people refused to believe that the Prido friendship was born out of hatred/jealousy for Ozo and Nengi just because they were rejected.

Mud will touch everybody, yes we know. What matters is Ozo and Nengi have sorted themselves out and are still great friends till today.

Lol, ka3na? Was she an housemate?

kiss kiss cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2021
kendrick93:
No single mention of Laycon,
He is basically invisible.
Not surprising considering Erica isn't present in this reunion.
Erica was his highlight.
No Erica this time for him to use chase clout.
It's clear now that Erica gave Laycon his little fame..

Laycon is a stupid goat.

Even winning the Top Prize cannot change that.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

Aside the introduction day, did you see Laycon again on the show?

The topics they are treating for now ain't Laycon's business. So why would he be there?

Like no one cares. He is so irrelevant they took him backstage alongside Lilo and Kaisha, because sits no dey. They had to bounce those with not so worthy stories and narratives

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Tatiana4u:

They all crucified Erica for enjoying sex while Dora and Wathoni were busy blowing and feeling Bright o's dick under the sheets!

Wait a minute... did Dora actually suck Bright's Dick?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:25am On Jun 20, 2021
BenNash:

If you were Ebuka, you want to tell me you'll focus on Laycon from day one? Cuz I don't understand the unintelligent takes you keep dropping.

They'll focus on Laycon on the final days of the show.

It is how low homo sapiens go now to defend what is indefensible and what is obtrusively abnormal. Who won the show! You start with the main content first before you delve into irrelevant matters.

Quite a shame the winner could not give the content that really makes a big brother story, they started discussing relationship matters on the show like it is a dating show.

That's why you guys are celebrating them discussing relationship cover discussing how the year has been for laycon as the winner, his experience and the fame that came along how he managed it. Discuss his relationship with his fellow housemates and critical highlights he had on the show. BUT I FORGOT ALL HIS STORY WAS ERICA AND WINNING SIGNING TASK

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2021
rayvelez:
Anytime im bored nah truthicon insta pageme just check to read those peoples comments lol it just amaze how a small girl will keep on lyin to thousand of delusional people.

But ratandgoat tells the truth right. Especially when she pinned Nengi's sextape on someone else. Go on!
Also when she said Erica will get 3 cars and house on her birthday
Also when she recently posted a picture of brighto raising his leg under the duvet as Dora giving brighto BJ.

Ejo sir, Ori yin gbale. In Emmnioba's voice
Your head has touch ground - in Blackcamoru's interpretation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Like no one cares. He is so irrelevant they took him backstage alongside Lilo and Kaisha, because sits no dey. They had to bounce those with not so worthy stories and narratives

Just like they didn't invite those that are boring with no content on the day 1... grin grin

I get you bro. wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

But ratandgoat tells the truth right. Especially when she pinned Nengi's sextape on someone else. Go on!
Also when she said Erica will get 3 cars and house on her birthday
Also when she recently posted a picture of brighto raising his leg under the duvet as Dora giving brighto BJ.

Ejo sir, Ori yin gbale. In Emmnioba's voice
Your head has touch ground - in Blackcamoru's interpretation

Bobo yin dumb Sha!.

You have been crying about Laycon for days now. Laycon hasn't even sat at the reunion except day 1 he made an appearance. I wonder what will happen to you the day Laycon will eventually sit with Ebuka and the other housemates to answer questions.

I see you running around naked to Yabaleft...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa.... grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

I'm doing great, and you?

Been a while right?.. grin
We thank God

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

Bobo yin dumb Sha!.

You have been crying about Laycon for days now. Laycon hasn't even sat at the reunion except day 1 he made an appearance. I wonder what will happen to you the day Laycon will eventually sit with Ebuka and the other housemates to answer questions.

I see you running around naked to Yabaleft...

Because he is irrelevant. He was told to sit backstage with his fellow irrelevants Lilo Kaisha and himself. Instead you guys attacking big brother for not letting laycon appear until Erica shows her face. Una dey mescafo anyhow on social medium about laycon and Nengi hug.

Winner right now at the reunion

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:
Kwa kwa kwa.... grin grin grin

One was made by God, the other was made by Photoshop

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2021
fyneguy:

Ask the suegbe if they focused on Mercy and Tacha from day 1

HERE IS YOUR RESPONSE

The Big Brother Naija BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion premiered on a high note on June 1 , 2020, and viewers can’t get enough of the fact that they will see their ex favourites housemates over the TV screen again.

The Day 1 began mostly with highlights from the show as well as the highlights at which the housemates had most of their swell time.

BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion

Everyevery learnt while watching BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion Mercy Chinenyenwa Eke, who is the winner of the Pepper Dem show when asked what she expected from the bbnaija reunion, simply said, “I’m expecting the good, the bad, the ugly and worse, and any how it is, just bring it on”.

I guess the queen of highlights has some tricks up her sleeves? Don’t worry, you’ll hear her words. Read on!!!.

The BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion Day 1 highlight revealed that the reunion will be “fire” and for the viewers, Big Brother Naija ‘s 2020 edition is about to pull some intensely undiluted enmity and brouhaha more than the previous one. So keep an eye on it and stay glued. Don’t get told. And don’t forget to stay with EVERYEVERY.

The BBNaija housemate who made an appearance were Jackye, Esther, Frodd, Venita, Seyi, Omashola, Kim Oprah, Tacha, Mercy, and Ike while Nelson, Joe, Diane, Tuoyo, Elozonam and Thelma joined virtually

DAY 2

Housemates define Khafi using facial expression

Well, Jackye told Ebuka that she was there to let people know there is someone like Tech Queen. More like pursuing a dream, Jackye noted that her mind wasn’t channelled to going home with the N30 million cash prize and other valuable prizes worth a 2nd N30 million.

Jackye stated in quote, “My own concept. And definitely, I wasn’t even gunning for the Ultimate prize. I just wanted an opportunity for people to see a tech queen. Right? And I got that. That’s only what I wanted.”

This is just 2 days. Where were they discussing ship here. How many times did you see Mercy's mentioned here.

Even day 3 laycon won't still be mentioned

LAYCON IS A MISERABLE WINNER

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Because he is irrelevant. He was told to sit backstage with his fellow irrelevants Lilo Kaisha and himself. Instead you guys attacking big brother for not letting laycon appear until Erica shows her face. Una dey mescafo anyhow on social medium about laycon and Nengi hug.

Winner right now at the reunion

You and your cooked up stories. Where did we abuse big brother?

For now, the matter isn't related to Laycon, why waste his time sitting at the reunion and looking like a furniture? Or you wanted him to sit there and be bored like Kidd?

If Laycon and Nengi hug dey Pepper you, drink Gordons.. Ewu!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

You and your cooked up stories. Where did we abuse big brother?

For now, the matter isn't related to Laycon, why waste his time sitting at the reunion and looking like a furniture? Or you wanted him to sit there and be bored like Kidd?

If Laycon and Nengi hug dey Pepper you, drink Gordons.. Ewu!

Read well.. I say instead make una dey attack big brother for portraying and projecting the winner as irrelevant and bringing up mediocre topics instead focusing first on the winner before others.

That's the interpretation.

Day 1 pepper dem reunion was about Mercy and her wins

No trivialities, no ship. They started discussing shipping the very last days of the reunion. Okurrr... Winner no get content

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

HERE IS YOUR RESPONSE

The Big Brother Naija BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion premiered on a high note on June 1 , 2020, and viewers can’t get enough of the fact that they will see their ex favourites housemates over the TV screen again.

The Day 1 began mostly with highlights from the show as well as the highlights at which the housemates had most of their swell time.

Everyevery learnt while watching BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion Mercy Chinenyenwa Eke, who is the winner of the Pepper Dem show when asked what she expected from the bbnaija reunion, simply said, “I’m expecting the good, the bad, the ugly and worse, and any how it is, just bring it on”.

I guess the queen of highlights has some tricks up her sleeves? Don’t worry, you’ll hear her words. Read on!!!.

The BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion Day 1 highlight revealed that the reunion will be “fire” and for the viewers, Big Brother Naija ‘s 2020 edition is about to pull some intensely undiluted enmity and brouhaha more than the previous one. So keep an eye on it and stay glued. Don’t get told. And don’t forget to stay with EVERYEVERY.

The BBNaija housemate who made an appearance were Jackye, Esther, Frodd, Venita, Seyi, Omashola, Kim Oprah, Tacha, Mercy, and Ike while Nelson, Joe, Diane, Tuoyo, Elozonam and Thelma joined virtually

DAY 2

Housemates define Khafi using facial expression

Well, Jackye told Ebuka that she was there to let people know there is someone like Tech Queen. More like pursuing a dream, Jackye noted that her mind wasn’t channelled to going home with the N30 million cash prize and other valuable prizes worth a 2nd N30 million.

Jackye stated in quote, “My own concept. And definitely, I wasn’t even gunning for the Ultimate prize. I just wanted an opportunity for people to see a tech queen. Right? And I got that. That’s only what I wanted.”

This is just 2 days. Where were they discussing ship here. How many times did you see Mercy's mentioned here.

Even day 3 laycon won't still be mentioned

LAYCON IS A MISERABLE WINNER

Omo you are not bri.ght at all.

Did you just ask how many times Mercy was mentioned in a summary? Kai!

Being a Hoelite comes with dumbness.

If I were to summarize what has happened in the reunion so far, there's no way I won't mention Laycon name.
I will write about his grand entry and successful highlight. I will also write about his hug with Nengi.

If you are to count the number of times Laycon appears in my write up, it would be more than others.

That epistle was obviously written by a Mercy Stan..

Olodorabata!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

Omo you are not bright at all.

Did you just ask how many times Mercy was mentioned in a summary? Kai!

Being a Hoelite comes with dumbness.

If I were to summarize what has happened in the reunion so far, there's no way I won't mention Laycon name.
I will write about his grand entry and successful highlight. I will also write about his hug with Nengi.

If you are to count the number of times Laycon appears in my write up, it would be more than others.

That epistle was obviously written by a Mercy Stan..

Olodorabata!

What I am trying to tell you is this. After 2 days laycon still doesn't have an honorable mention in whatever summary they will make of this reunion. It is such a shame.

Winner once again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2021
If una want receipt of we bashing laycon for not being the center of discussion within the first week. No attention paid to him, no topic around and about him.
Ask for more.

Blogs yapa with summarize stories
Youtube sef dey with video clips.

The most miserable winner in the history of big brother

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2021
Day 3 pepper dem highlights. Mercy must be a mention despite Tacha and Kim being the most interesting highlight of the day.

Enjoy below

#PepperDem reunion finally cut to the chase on its third day when the anticipated drama kicked off with a face-off between Tacha and Kim Oprah.
A few minutes of heated argument ensued between the former housemates after Kim Oprah accused Tacha of being arrogant and boastful while citing her famous slogan about how other housemates accompanied her to the Big Brother house.

Tacha's response was quite the buzzer. She dragged Kim on grounds of non-clinically diagnosed insecurity related issues especially as she got the eviction card.

Apparently, that hurt like a scratch on the face. So, Kim tossed in the reminder that she got disqualified- a clear no victor, no vanquished situation.

Tacha also pointed out how her alpha female personality was mistaken for arrogance by the other housemates.

The angle dragged reactions from Venita Akpofure, Seyi, Ike, Esther and Frodd who all took turns to share their thoughts on the borderline or lack off between confidence and arrogance. It was a prime opportunity for Venita to throw some icy daggers in Tacha's direction.

Away from the Tacha versus Kim Oprah catfight, the show also spotlighted the self-acclaimed 'Queen of Highlights'. Mercy had a few minutes to address why she never repeated an outfit throughout her stay in the house
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

What I am trying to tell you is this. After 2 days laycon still doesn't have an honorable mention in whatever summary they will make of this reunion. It is such a shame.

Winner once again

At the summary of the premiere of this show, Laycon's name would be mentioned but your fave's wouldn't be.

Besides the case at hand doesn't concern Laycon. Until his case comes up which I'm sure is being saved for it's massive content.
There's no way this reunion will be summarized without Laycon. The show is only Day 2 and you are already concluding. Give pepper body a rest na.

You are doing too much cho cho cho for Laycon matter. What's going on? No content from your cumqueen for una?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

At the summary of the premiere of this show, Laycon's name would be mentioned but your fave's wouldn't be.

Besides the case at hand doesn't concern Laycon. Until his case comes up which I'm sure is being saved for it's massive content.
There's no way this reunion will be summarized without Laycon. The show is only Day 2 and you are already concluding. Give pepper body a rest na.

You are doing too much cho cho cho for Laycon matter. What's going on? No content from your cumqueen for una?

Erica wasn't there.
But they she arrives ... Guess What!

She automatically becomes the center of attraction, attention, and discussion.

2 days now, we don't have any laycon summary. Chaiii what a miserable winner

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88... I see you.

I know you are one of these numerous laycon monikers on this thread. Come out clean kimbrielle. I know you too well
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:
If una want receipt of we bashing laycon for not being the center of discussion within the first week. No attention paid to him, no topic around and about him.
Ask for more.

Blogs yapa with summarize stories
Youtube sef dey with video clips.

The most miserable winner in the history of big brother

Exactly, it was just y'all crying more than the bereaved.
Icons didn't complain about Laycon not sitting at the reunion because they know he would still sit regardless when his time comes.
But Hoelites like you ignored that your fave wasn't even given any grand entrance at the premiere like others. Because she's irrelevant.. Y'all concentrated on Laycon not sitting at the reunion show with others for a matter that doesn't concern him.

Hoelites are the worst stan. Your fave is being forgotten and fading into irrelevancy at this reunion but y'all are more concerned about Laycon who even showed face at the premiere and trended well.. grin

Such a useless fanbase!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2021
International Swarovski ambassador! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2021
bluefilm:

Wait a minute... did Dora actually suck Bright's Dick?
Yes.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2021
My sweet lady,I sight you! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

Exactly, it was just y'all crying more than the bereaved.
Icons didn't complain about Laycon not sitting at the reunion because they know he would still sit regardless when his time comes.
But Hoelites like you ignored that your fave wasn't even given any grand entrance at the premiere like others. Because she's irrelevant.. Y'all concentrated on Laycon not sitting at the reunion show with others for a matter that doesn't concern him.

Hoelites are the worst stan. Your fave is being forgotten and fading into irrelevancy at this reunion but y'all are more concerned about Laycon who even showed face at the premiere and trended well.. grin

Such a useless fanbase!

Shame on you! I repeat Shame on shame on you

That's the winner for f sakes. Do you know what you are saying at all. Laycon won this show, and he is being made to look like a thing of irrelevance by the so called show.

I guess even the show is disappointed in the winner of their show

When Erica comes shaaa... We will see his brake light

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Erica wasn't there.
But they she arrives ... Guess What!

She automatically becomes the center of attraction, attention, and discussion.

2 days now, we don't have any laycon summary. Chaiii what a miserable winner

If she was important, by now she would have sat at the reunion show.

By now, tacha was already a topic of discussion. By this time, tacha was already seated at the reunion show creating content.

Just accept it, your eritoto is bland and boring. No content without Kidd or Laycon.

Dstv know this and didn't bother giving her a grand entry into the premiere show... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Shame on you! I repeat Shame on shame on you

That's the winner for f sakes. Do you know what you are saying at all. Laycon won this show, and he is being made to look like a thing of irrelevance by the so called show.

I guess even the show is disappointed in the winner

When Erica comes shaaa... We will see his brake light

Exactly!

Your eritoto lacks content. Her presence will require Laycon to sit at the reunion otherwise it would be a bore fest.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

If she was important, by now she would have sat at the reunion show.

By now, tacha was already a topic of discussion. By this now, tacha was already sitted at the reunion show creating content.

Just accept it, your eritoto is bland and boring. No content without Kidd or Laycon.

Dstv know this and didn't bother giving her a grand entry into the premiere show... grin grin grin

After numerous beggings for her to be there. She eventually went. Hence as she wasn't there, the reunion ended abruptly.

At least you mentioned Kidd and Laycon, that's 2 for Erica
Can you mention anything else for Laycon other than Erica

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10693) (10694) (10695) (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.