Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111170 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10695) (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) (10700) (10701) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

You mentioned Kidd and Laycon, that's 2

What other highlight does your fave has other than Erica.

Is out God not wonderful

Shall I begin to mention?

He has content with Nengi.

He has content with Vee.

He has content with Brighto( Apply Pressure E go enter).. grin

Shall I continue?.... tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Omo JJC is dumb sha grin

So you think Laycon is interested in the reunion in the first place?
He doesn't even want his face to show at all reason you might not see him in more than 2 episodes. Even from the highlight, you would've known the people wey carry the reunion for head and your brain should tell you Laycon is not one of them.

He's trying to break from the BBN stereotype so the lesser he appears the better for him.
He's only there to fulfill contract agreement. Nothing more! He's more than a BBN winner, he's an artiste. Get that into your dumb brain.

Quote me with your tears but trust me, one reply you no go get. grin

See narrative.

I want to remix this, do you think big brother is interested in their winner being at the reunion. I doubt
No doubt they haven't even given him one reasonable reason to be aired on the show so far because Erica is not around.

BBN stereotype you say, yet his music his sold with icons, even mulitichoice was advertising his I am laycon with icons and brought Erica topic as the first thing they will say on episode 1.

Keep on capping, I know you too well CRUISETOJAIL

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

Aswear!

I'm sure this discovery has been eating at them, that's why they channelled their frustrations to Laycon. Just like their fave did in the house..

Such a Wussy Fanbase!.. grin grin

Lol the knucklehead, lie_icon, has been trying to gaslight icons into a fight with Elites, to give Erica some buzz on Twitter.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

Shall I begin to mention?

He has content with Nengi.

He has content with Vee.

He has content with Brighto( Apply Pressure E go enter).. grin

Shall I continue?.... tongue

Chaiiii omo.. is that content worthy of airing. Omo gosh, the lowest sef of homo sapiens I have met in my life are these bulbians.

Kindly give me a question he can as of vee and Nengi's friendship.

Just one.

You are quoting brighto's mere talk as an highlight worthy of celebrating at the reunion

Truly laycon doesn't have highlight

Erica has more content that can be discussed at the reunion with Vee than laycon himself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2021
fyneguy:

Lol the knucklehead, lie_icon, has been trying to gaslight icons into a fight with Elites, to give Erica some buzz on Twitter.

No wonder they are all about Laycon these days...

They should know better na. Icons won't give them that relevance on Twitter. It only ends here on nairaland....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2021
fyneguy:

Lol that's why Davido's boy, Uncle Dele, did a dumb PR for her yesterday. It's obvious the reunion is worsening her slip into oblivion.

Yet she is trending more than your fave that is not even at the reunion. Let me give you receipt. Let's see who actually is fading into the oblivion

Erica 56.8k mentions, laycon 26k mentions.

Let's rebottle this, if Erica Is fading into oblivion while not even being on the show, the your fave that was shown and projected by the same show is already lost in an irrecoverable oblivion

She is not even on the show ooooo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Chaiiii omo.. is that content worthy of airing. Omo gosh, the lowest sef of homo sapiens I have met in my life are these bulbians.

Kindly give me a question he can as of vee and Nengi's friendship.

Just one.

You are quoting brighto's mere talk as an highlight worthy of celebrating at the reunion

Truly laycon doesn't have highlight

Erica has more content that can be discussed at the reunion with Vee than laycon himself

Didn't you once say his content revolved around Dancing with Nengi?

Well that's content because it got people talking. Even at interviews, he was asked about it. Same with Nengi.

I'm guessing you don't know what the word "Content" means. So typical of dumb Hoelites.

As for his content with Vee, you would hear the questions from Ebuka when he sits.

You are so anxious to see Laycon on your screen again. I understand, everyone desires to see a superstar on their screens even haters too.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

She can't come onboard until Laycon is ready to sit at the reunion show.

No Laycon, no content for Eritoto.

Lol even the reunion flyer depicted she's an emotional slave to Laycon. Laycon laughed at her stupidity. That flyer did her dirty.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Yet she is trending more than your fave that is not even at the reunion. Let me give you receipt. Let's see who actually is fading into the oblivion

She is not even on the show ooooo

That's trend for you. You are the only one seeing her because you have been tweeting about her.

Check the real trendlist..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2021
fyneguy:

Lol even the reunion flyer depicted she's an emotional slave to Laycon. Laycon laughed at her stupidity. That flyer did her dirty.

The most painful one is DSTV squeezing her at one corner with a very tiny picture... grin

Chai! She's so irrelevant to this show.

Dem no rate her at all.... grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

That's trend for you. You are the only one seeing her because you have been twitting about her.

Check the real trendlist..

Where is the real one. She even had. More mentions than the show itself. Show us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

The most painful one is DSTV squeezing her at one corner with a very tiny picture... grin

Chai DSTV is wicked o.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

Thank God oooo... But the so called person chairing the flyer, has not even being a topic on the show. That was how anonymous he was on that same show. If audience was not voting this show and influencers don't have an impact on the gullible minds like Laycon fans, I swear laycon would have been evicted before Vee sef.

He is first on the flyer but last on the reunion. No mention, no topic, no interest, he is just there to complete the number. Oooo what a winner

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Where is the real one. She even had. More mentions than the show itself

Retweeting a tweet severally can increase the number of mentions but can't guarantee it's appearance on the original trendlist.

Now let me school you, few Hoelites can slave away retweeting their tweets severally which will increase the number that tweet is mentioned. But if more people aren't actively talking and tweeting about that tweet or person. It would never appear on the original trendlist but end up in "Trends for you".

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2021
fyneguy:

Chai DSTV is wicked o.

They did her bad... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

Didn't you once say his content revolved around Dancing with Nengi?

Well that's content because it got people talking. Even at interviews, he was asked about it. Same with Nengi.

I'm guessing you don't know what the word "Content" means. So typical of dumb Hoelites.

As for his content with Vee, you would hear the questions from Ebuka when he sits.

You are so anxious to see Laycon on your screen again. I understand, everyone desires to see a superstar on their screens even haters too.. cheesy

Chaiiii dancing with Nengi.

Men laycon was a ghost on that show. See as his fans sef are struggling to find a question to ask him. I feel for Ebuka he himself doesn't know what to ask Laycon if not the Erica content.

I feel for laycon, the most anonymous winner in big brother history

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

They did her bad... grin

But your fave was kept in the backstage on day 2 with the contentless Lilo and Kaisha

Hahahahahahahaha....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Erica to Laycon: getat . I hate you.

As seen in these pix:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Thank God oooo... But the so called person chairing the flyer, has not even being a topic on the show. That was how anonymous he was on that same show. If audience was not voting this show and influencers don't have an impact on the gullible minds like Laycon fans, I swear laycon would have been evicted before Vee sef.

He is first on the flyer but last on the reunion. No mention, no topic, no interest, he is just there to complete the number. Oooo what a winner

But he was at the premiere where your fave wasn't found worthy enough to grace.

That explains alot.. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

But your fave was kept in the backstage on day 2 with the contentless Lilo and Kaisha

Hahahahahahahaha....

Your fave wasn't found worthy enough to grace the premiere. She was not invited at all.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2021
Blastblade:

Retweeting a tweet severally can increase the number of mentions but can't guarantee it's appearance on the original trendlist.

Now let me school you, few Hoelites can slave away retweeting their tweets severally which will increase the number that tweet is mentioned. But if more people aren't actively talking and tweeting about that tweet or person. It would never appear on the original trendlist but end up in "Trends for you".

Oooo waaaaa so you know. Why are they not retweeting the winner then. He is not worthy of a retweet right

As you can see it is Nigerian top tweets. Laycon is miserable. 2x times Erica is bigger than laycon in all ramifications. Laycon has so much followers but his engagements is just close to that of Vee
Here is what they said of your fave on blogs too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Chaiiii dancing with Nengi.

Men laycon was a ghost on that show. See as his fans sef are struggling to find a question to ask him. I feel for Ebuka he himself doesn't know what to ask Laycon if not the Erica content.

I feel for laycon, the most anonymous winner in big brother history

Yes Dancing erotic dances with Nengi. That was pure content.

Got Them Trending every Saturday...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10695) (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) (10700) (10701) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.