Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4986396 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10739) (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2021
You see the way Dora sounds towards Ozo?
You see the way Dora sounds towards Brighto?

You see the similarities?

THAT IS PURE PAIN. PAIN FROM THE DEEPEST CORE OF HER EMOTIONS. TOO BAD.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vyolet(f): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
dora and tbaj are the biggest fools for now
I kind of have mixed feelings towards them right now. Someone mentioned earlier that people will see some of these housemates in a different light after the reunion, I'm beginning to understand what the person meant.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Next episode will be interesting though as Nengi and Erica are getting it....
I can't wait for next episode o. Let this two trash out their issues.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Vyolet:
As for Nengi, no one should rejoice yet that she is clean, who would have thought Dora and BrightOwent that far?
This potopoto will get to everybody with the way revelations are coming out.
The accusation of Nengi following Kidd to the bathroom is still hanging.

Our Queen is clean.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2021
If you don go IDPs camp den you suppose know say putting 10 adams and 10 eves in a confine space for hrs no be bible reading go take place

las las na pulson wey want you to know wetin e do for d house go tell you or pulson wey e file dey anoda pulson folder go lock or unlock am
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Blastblade:
[/b]

Please speak for yourself. Nengi is a saint to me.

As long as she didn't do any of what these sluts did in that house with all the temptations. Nengi is a saint.

Fact is that she comported herself in the house ( if there r no shocking revelations) does not exonerate the obvious fact that she was into runs abinitio.

We aint babies. And note ...I ve nothing against Nengi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:07am On Jun 23, 2021
Vyolet:

As long as there is no visual or written evidence, she could claim Wathoni made that talk up because and imagined such happened, she would deny it and make Wathoni doubt her own herself, but I guess she just wanted to be a bad bitch *in Tolani's voice*

What about Brighto? So, when BrightO confirms it, would you still believe Dorathy?

With the way Dorathy feels irritated by BrightO, do you think she's happy deep down owning the truth about the BJ? I can swear that she regrets it every day of her life but since the cat is out of the bag, she can't deny it. If she does, viewers would know still that she did it. She just had to make the best out of the situation and own it with her full chest.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

Fact is that she comported herself in the house ( if there r no shocking revelations) does not exonerate the obvious fact that she was into runs abinitio.

you have actually.
U have been saying she is not a saint but you can't give evidence since but waiting for a simple fault so you can say I told you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2021
For real?
Let's wait and see the next episode

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Saint nengi......pray for you..grin

Onye onu ojoo! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

I think u shd hold on till reunion is over ....none of these babes can be vouched for....

Then again ...nengi is no Saint abeg ...evidence fit no dey ..but her life isn't one you want ur child to live
Your review is Spot on
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
you have actually.
U have been saying she is not a saint but you can't give evidence since but waiting for a simple fault so you can say I told you

Not that ..

We r adults...we shd say things the way they are.

How did she afford bbl and benz she was driving before bbn? Which work she dey do as 23yr old to afford that lifestyle? Living in Abuja for that matter.

Haba now, no one was born yesterday here.

But if no shocking revelations, her comportment on the show is commendable just as kaisha, Lucy, and vee. Pray tell...why is there emphasis on hers?

And let's not forget...her flirtations and seduction in d first few weeks was cringeworthy...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Beorn:

Dora was left with no choice than admit it, she didn't bring it up, Wathoni opened the can of worms, it was too late to deny. Wathoni did that out of personal beef. If Wathoni didn't expose her, none of it would've seen the light.
Even at that she for still deny am ...nor be Ganduje dem catch they collect bribe but he still deny am

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vyolet(f): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Beorn:

What about Brighto? So, when BrightO confirms it, would you still believe Dorathy?

With the way Dorathy feels irritated by BrightO, do you think she's happy deep down owning the truth about the BJ? I can swear that she regrets it every day of her life but since the cat is out of the bag, she can't deny it. If she does, viewers would know still that she did it. She just had to make the best out of the situation and own it with her full chest.
Brighto didn't say anything until Dora admitted and used it to attack him, if she had kept quiet, BrightO who already acted like nothing happened would have still act same way, she also has Laycon who didn't open up on what she told him about BrightO. Everything worked for her but she decided to mess herself up.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Onye onu ojoo! grin
Okwa o si nengi wu matron saint ya...grin

Ndi isi gbakara juru ebe a...lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:20am On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

Did you catch her runsing your father?

Last time I checked, we were talking about the events of the house. So far as Nengi didn't as much as give anyone a kiss in that house with all the slutty behavior revealed tonight, She's A SAINT.

You sound like you hate her or is envious of her. Who is your fave again?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:22am On Jun 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
you have actually.

Obviously she's a hater.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

Not that ..

How did she afford bbl and benz she was driving before bbn? Which work she dey do as 23yr old to afford that lifestyle? Living in Abuja for that matter.

But if no shocking revelations, her comportment on the show is commendable just as kaisha, Lucy, and vee. Pray tell...why is there emphasis on hers?

And let's not forget...her flirtations and seduction in d first few weeks was cringeworthy...

Her Ex was a rich guy, based in the UK

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PoshTraveIer: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2021
can i watch this on showmax?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

Not that ..

The thing is, you are beginning to sound like a hater. Your analysis is now clouded by Jealousy.

This discussion is based on what happened in the house. We are all judging based on what happened in the house. So far, Nengi has been spotless. That is why she appears like a saint.
Now if we are to talk about outside the house, no one will obviously be spared because we Don't know how they live their lives. Our judgements are based on their behavior inside the house. So get your facts right!.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

Not that ..

Because the Nigerian mentality has been wired to think ladies that look like her are 'runs girls'. That's why

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Okwa o si nengi wu matron saint ya...grin

Ndi isi gbakara juru ebe a...lol

Why Are you pained by that?...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Simran94:

Her Ex was a rich guy, based in the UK

Tell her.

Some of these ladies are so messed up they think every lady out there is a runs babe like them and do despicable things like them...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2021
Obviously a lot of people here are pressed because Nengi has been spotless since the show started.

Well that's just God vindicating the orphan who was labelled all sorts of names because she is beautiful and sexy...

No one gave her the chance to prove herself, she was labelled the minute she said Hi to a guy.

Bunch of hypocrites!

Tonight's revelation has shown that even the ones they called innocent were even the most dangerous in the house. While Nengi wears her Crown and spotless garment..

E choke!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PoshTraveIer: 12:36am On Jun 23, 2021
fitzmayowa:

She has no shame, she was really eager to display her madness, as for Bright and Dora na just blowwjob nothing else.....
he Bleep dora mouth
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PoshTraveIer: 12:38am On Jun 23, 2021
Vyolet:
Dora messed up by owing up to what she did to Bright on tv. As much as Nina and Miracle had sex in the house, none of them publicly admitted to doing anything of such. There are some things you don't admit on live tv or write down, such things will always come back to haunt you.
I don't mind Ka3na saying all that cos I've written her off as a wildcat that she is but Dorathy? Nahhhh
is it the same dorathy that was on coded runs or another dora? someone that is a public toilet. i hope she ddnt give bright o herpes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PoshTraveIer: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2021
tonididdy:
Praise is a boss to have ffcukd a boss lady.

.... I bet my last cent, he would have hit it a 3rd to me after the reunion
and dumped her that is why she is pissed lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PoshTraveIer: 12:43am On Jun 23, 2021
fitzmayowa:

No wonder the stupid boy twitted yesterday "I cum in peace".....cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin grin the guy na real ment
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Blastblade:
Obviously a lot of people here are pressed because Nengi has been spotless since the show started.

Well that's just God vindicating the orphan who was labelled all sorts of names because she is beautiful and sexy...

No one gave her the chance to prove herself, she was labelled the minute she said Hi to a guy.

Bunch of hypocrites!

Tonight's revelation has shown that even the ones they called innocent were even the most dangerous in the house. While Nengi wears her Crown and spotless garment..

E choke!!!

Facts!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Ka3na just upped her prize

she no send the bleeding nigeria economy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:58am On Jun 23, 2021
As soon as this picture drop
Imitation will follow,

As for my Nengi,
Wetin concern the girl!

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10739) (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.