Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5041553 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) (10747) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Blastblade:

Did you catch her runsing your father?

Last time I checked, we were talking about the events of the house. So far as Nengi didn't as much as give anyone a kiss in that house with all the slutty behavior revealed tonight, She's A SAINT.

You sound like you hate her or is envious of her. Who is your fave again?

Learn to speak in a civil manner. Opinions would definitely differ. She is a saint to u , she is not to me. That doesn't mean I don't like her. Same way ii like Mercy but I aint oblivious to her lifestyle.

Stanning or liking someone doesn't remove objective reasoning for me..

Then again .....being jealous? Very laughable.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Simran94:

Because the Nigerian mentality has been wired to think ladies that look like her are 'runs girls'. That's why

It is not Nigerian mentality bros. When a lady lives a lavish lifestyle with no concrete evidence of currrent or previous work commensurate, or family heritage, it becomes obvious.

How come no one is feeling dj cuppy is into runs? There are many ladies doing so well in the corporate world ...no one sees them as runs girls even when so pretty. Their work is obvious.

So let's not cloud objective reasoning with bias.

Nina was also very pretty, cee-c was, Nobody saw these ladies as runs girls na....other pretty ladies have also come on the show that are not viewed that way. Lilo is another pretty lady , how come we aren't thinking she is into a certain lifestyle?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 6:01am On Jun 23, 2021
This reunion sha.....in my opinion ....this ladies are just shameless and just introduce themselves to the runs world because no reputatable brand will sign dis ones dat are shouting f**king,,, admiting giving bjs,,,aba na...
This ones are even worse dan Erica....Erica was just a loose girl dat forgot she was reality game show

Meanwhile Nengi is not even saint cos the gbas gbos just begun ..

Am so happy for Laycon cos i think he look inferior to the guyz in looks and sexuality but his intelligent and ability to sell himself paid off which makes him won the show with record breaking votes....
Las las no b by doing PDAs, 5secs, Bj, triangle, rectangle, using me, using him, and those rada rada dat some dummies dey call content

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Just woke up to check updates and I realised that I missed absolutely nothing...except nasty bitches bickering about blowjobs and 5secs men!
Tueh!
God keeps vindicating Erica cos she was called a slut for being with a guy who loves her while the others did worse without any emotional attachments behind the cameras......jezz!
I'm so disgusted!!!
As for Dora and wathoni,those bitches never appealed to me.Thank God I dumped Katrina despite the tribal affiliation...shes a disgrace to Ogoni women!
Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Erica deserves an apology from the sponsors of bbnaija...especially kayode the useless camera man who hid others but exposed Erica!
Mainstream tweeter is apologising to Erica.Even Blessing CEO who trolled Erica's now apologising....is God not wonderful?
God of Erica,I thank you o!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Kayode is trending because of Erica!
Who's the queen of highlights again? cheesy grin
600years of punishment for kayode!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Kayode,oni ku re!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Opemiposii(f): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
User plenty for this set sha.

"I was using him to be happy."

"I was using him to make him Jealous."

"I was using him to make are jealous."

The most Immature set ever.
pele o... u dat ya mature.. go there nw cheesy
chukwugoziegi:
User plenty for this set sha.

"I was using him to be happy."

"I was using him to make him Jealous."

"I was using him to make are jealous."

The most Immature set ever.
pele o... u dat ya mature.. go there nw
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2021
The women are just being silly especially that Dorathy. She can make comments about other people's relationships and say how she thinks everyone else feels but you can't comment on hers and her feelings for others.

I'm very happy for Ozo, he shouldn't be with this sort of very toxic, very loud, very boastful, very bitchy, very sanctimonious person as friends or as anything for that matter . She should go sort herself out .

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Surebaba01:

Even at that she for still deny am ...nor be Ganduje dem catch they collect bribe but he still deny am

That Ganduje denied it doesn't mean we all don't know he did it.

It's like Buhari denying his nepotism but we all know the truth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

It is not Nigerian mentality bros. When a lady lives a lavish lifestyle with no concrete evidence of currrent or previous work commensurate, or family heritage, it becomes obvious.

How come no one is feeling dj cuppy is into runs? There are many ladies doing so well in the corporate world ...no one sees them as runs girls even when so pretty. Their work is obvious.

So let's not cloud objective reasoning with bias.

Nina was also very pretty, cee-c was, Nobody saw these ladies as runs girls na....other pretty ladies have also come on the show that are not viewed that way. Lilo is another pretty lady , how come we aren't thinking she is into a certain lifestyle?

It's looks like you didn't watch the show from the beginning, Nengi herself said her Ex was always giving her money and buying things for her but she didn't want to live in the shadows of a man anymore and that was why she came for the bbnaija show.

Maybe you should go look up her Ex and see how he also lives a lavish lifestyle in the UK and you will understand yourself

I am not in anyway trying to justify anything but hlshe herself said it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2021
Vyolet:

Brighto didn't say anything until Dora admitted and used it to attack him, if she had kept quiet, BrightO who already acted like nothing happened would have still act same way, she also has Laycon who didn't open up on what she told him about BrightO. Everything worked for her but she decided to mess herself up.

BrightO has been always quiet all through, even during his talks, he was still calm. Maybe she'd have taken her chances and denied it ever happened, but I still feel BrightO would've confirmed it when it gets to his turn to speak. Dorathy probably didn't want to give him so much leverage.

Also, Dorathy didn't tell Laycon about the BJ o, it was only Prince that she told.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Blastblade:
Obviously a lot of people here are pressed because Nengi has been spotless since the show started.

Well that's just God vindicating the orphan who was labelled all sorts of names because she is beautiful and sexy...

No one gave her the chance to prove herself, she was labelled the minute she said Hi to a guy.

Bunch of hypocrites!

Tonight's revelation has shown that even the ones they called innocent were even the most dangerous in the house. While Nengi wears her Crown and spotless garment..

E choke!!!
I am Innocent angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2021
As usual, hoelites have come back with their useless "camera was unfair to whorica narrative" grin grin

I will keep reminding you dumbites that she was the most protected in that house. Kayode no even show up to 10% of wetin she do.

Who didn't know praise fvcked ka3na? Didn't kayode show it?

I even hear some people watched the bj thing. They were just very smart and camera conscious.

Your fvckrica was so unsmart got fvcked like a dog and they were so protected that some people thought Kidd's dad paid Multichoice to protect his son.

If anything, Multichoice and kayode should apologise to Laycon. He must not talk about your cum bucket, camera will shift there immediately just so they can push their "Laycon is obsessed narrative"
I remember a day Laycon was just thinking alone and walking up and down in the garden on a Saturday morning. Camera stayed with him for more than 30 mins. Why? Just so they can say he's thinking about your cum bucket. When the innocent guy was probably afraid that he will be going home on Sunday or just thinking how to push his music..

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2021
All these hypocrites shouting shameless Una dey watch rated 18 show with prior knowledge that things like these happen but you are here labeling and casting the ladies who owned up to what they did.

So they should have lied abi?I agree that some revelations were not necessary but since it has been revealed there is no need to pretend or lie about it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Erica deserves an apology from the sponsors of bbnaija...especially kayode the useless camera man who hid others but exposed Erica!
Mainstream tweeter is apologising to Erica.Even Blessing CEO who trolled Erica's now apologising....is God not wonderful?
God of Erica,I thank you o!!!
and tell me how they exposed erica.if not because of strike no one would have known about the f**k in the hoh.
It was hidden.
Any other thing that happened Erica and kid said it with their mouth.
Infact the crew needs to apologize to laycon and Ozo more than anyone else.
Erica did talk about laycon behind him. Did work against his friend vee. Did we see the discussions? If not for Sunday when Ebuka asked Erica that question. So spare me those bullshit of yours and making Erica look like a villain.
No partiality was done to her.
The villain here was majorly laycon and Ozo.
Every step they took was show throughout.
But I can't say that for Erica.many discussions came up and we didn't even know that Erica had such discussion.
We never knew how devilish she was to connive with tbaj to snatch neo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2021
When we say our
Nengi is the only saint
and deserve an apology
Our neighbours imitators
Will take it up

Hohohoho
Hahaha ha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
All these hypocrites shouting shameless Una dey watch rated 18 show with prior knowledge that things like these happen but you are here labeling and casting the ladies who owned up to what they did.

So they should have lied abi?I agree that some revelations were not necessary but since it has been revealed there is no need to pretend or lie about it.

I just tire. Watching an adult oriented program and expecting for there to be no intimacy, especially when majority watch it to see it in particular, is tantamount to self-denial. I'll never advise anyone male or female to have sex in the house, but if they do, knowing such happens in the program, I won't be as shocked.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

Learn to speak in a civil manner. Opinions would definitely differ. She is a saint to u , she is not to me. That doesn't mean I don't like her. Same way ii like Mercy but I aint oblivious to her lifestyle.

Stanning or liking someone doesn't remove objective reasoning for me..

Then again .....being jealous? Very laughable.
Then you should learn to mind your business and Don't push your opinion on my mention.

You brought your incorrect opinion to my mention, I squashed it, now you're Wailing. Abeg shift!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
and tell me how they exposed erica.if not because of strike no one would have known about the f**k in the hoh.
It was hidden.
Any other thing that happened Erica and kid said it with their mouth.
Infact the crew needs to apologize to laycon and Ozo more than anyone else.
Erica did talk about laycon behind him. Did work against his friend vee. Did we see the discussions? If not for Sunday when Ebuka asked Erica that question. So spare me those bullshit of yours and making Erica look like a villain.
No partiality was done to her.
The villain here was majorly laycon and Ozo.
Every step they took was show throughout.
But I can't say that for Erica.many discussions came up and we didn't even know that Erica had such discussion.
We never knew how devilish she was to connive with tbaj to snatch neo

Erica never connived with Tbaj to snatch Neo. I wonder how some of you come up with these folktales. She was even surprised that Tbaj wanted to do it and told her if Tbaj could do it to Vee her friend, how is she sure that Tbaj wouldn't do it her with Kidd and Tbaj said kidd is like a brother and she would never try it.

She didn't call Tbaj and connived her to go for Neo. Take it easy with the lie biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) (10747) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.