Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4988112 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10757) (10758) (10759) (10760) (10761) (10762) (10763) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
DownChelsea:

Okay
And he copies my lines again. Very low individual.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

Very wise....nengi has tact ....graciously didn't confirm anything

Yep. Kidd played along too. If it was those loose mouths especially Wathoni and Ka3na, they'd spilled the beans.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mad oh!... grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
SammyFX:

Hahaha
Nengi is a saint e choke

Who dey breathe?... grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Beorn:

I agree. And like I've always said, Kidd is Nengi's ideal guy , and Nengi is Kidd's ideal girl. If it was outside the show that both met and linked up, they'd have been an item. It's obvious even to the blind. Deny it all they want, Kidd and Nengi had chemistry between them. Na Erica, Ozo and Prince put a spanner in their works.

Hmmm!

Una don come again o..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Beorn:

I agree. And like I've always said, Kidd is Nengi's ideal guy , and Nengi is Kidd's ideal girl. If it was outside the show that both met and linked up, they'd have been an item. It's obvious even to the blind. Deny it all they want, Kidd and Nengi had chemistry between them. Na Erica, Ozo and Prince put a spanner in their works.

So you're calling Nengi a Liar?
Better stop it.
Kidd was only a play mate. Simple! Zero emotions.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
QueenSindel:
I am a Very low individual.
indeed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

Bros .....or babe....there is no where I have alluded that they have sex .....and don't confuse me as an elite o

Buhhahahaha babe? Kukuma come straight say you wan yab me. No dey disguise grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
DownChelsea:
indeed
break ur head dia
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
DownChelsea:

Better stop it.

I'm not saying Nengi is a liar. But Kidd and Nengi fit would fit each ideally . Kidd is someone that would allow Nengi be herself and free unlike Ozo and Prince that would love to box her in.

You'd see Erica complain about Kidd flirting with the girls. You'd see Ozo and Prince complain the same about Nengi. With Kidd and Nengi, there wouldn't be need for that. They wouldn't feel the need to monitor each other's decision.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
DownChelsea:

Better stop it.

Not lying but not confirming the obvious ..they both claimed not to remember their convos...the whole whispering and flirty innuendos....

Abi u no hear when she ask Kidd to make her intimate noodles?

But Nengi na Pro on seduction matter na....do so much to make d guy hooked but do less to hinder confirmation of anything ....

Loool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Blastblade:

Who dey breathe?... grin cheesy

Nobody

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Opemiposii(f): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
DownChelsea:

Ka3na wan bring quarrel between Ozo and Nengi. E no work
Prince wan bring quarrel between Neo and Nengi. E no work. grin lmao.
Jealousy everywhere.
undecided
DownChelsea:

Ka3na wan bring quarrel between Ozo and Nengi. E no work
Prince wan bring quarrel between Neo and Nengi. E no work. grin lmao.
Jealousy everywhere.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
fyneguy:

Buhhahahaha babe? Kukuma come straight say you wan yarn me. No dey disguise grin grin grin

No na....u suppose chop cane ....how can u confuse my stanship on this thread? How?

O ye ko je'gba

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nengi and Kidd are matured to the CORE!!! See how they both cleared the question from ebuka without shouting or insulting that werey ka3na.

Kaisha and kidd even defended Nengi from ka3na. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

Not lying but not confirming the obvious ..they both claimed not to remember their convos...the whole whispering and flirty innuendos....

But Nengi na Pro on seduction matter na....do so much to make d guy hooked but do less to hinder confirmation of anything ....

Loool
Fun fact. People like Nengi and Kidd na Dem dey jealous pass.

They can't work out.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Blastblade:

Hmmm!

Una don come again o..

Calm down, guy. I've got nothing against Nengi. Neither have I slandered her. I'll copy and paste what I wrote to DownChelsea up there and it goes thus:

"I'm not saying Nengi is a liar. But Kidd and Nengi fit would fit each ideally . Kidd is someone that would allow Nengi be herself and free unlike Ozo and Prince that would love to box her in.

You'd see Erica complain about Kidd flirting with the girls. You'd see Ozo and Prince complain the same about Nengi. With Kidd and Nengi, there wouldn't be need for that. They wouldn't feel the need to monitor each other's decision."

I still believe Nengi and Kidd would fare better, without the insecurities of love, if they had matched. They are two people that had their partners trying to keep them in check when they obviously wanted to be free and have fun.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

Loool

Kidd said he was probably flirting with her while helping her with her zip but he can't remember the details. They were both drunk to stupor that night, so it's possible they don't remember.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Beorn:

Calm down, guy. I've got nothing against Nengi. Neither have I slandered her. I'll copy and paste what I wrote to DownChelsea up there and it goes thus:

"I'm not saying Nengi is a liar. But Kidd and Nengi fit would fit each ideally . Kidd is someone that would allow Nengi be herself and free unlike Ozo and Prince that would love to box her in.

You'd see Erica complain about Kidd flirting with the girls. You'd see Ozo and Prince complain the same about Nengi. With Kidd and Nengi, there wouldn't be need for that. They wouldn't feel the need to monitor each other's decision."

I still believe Nengi and Kidd would fare better, without the insecurities of love, if they had matched. They are two people that had their partners trying to keep them in check when they obviously wanted to be free and have fun.
The 20 housemates entered the house on the same day.

Why didn't they match or hook up?
Cos they felt nothing for EACHOTHER ( I can't say for Kidd Sha but I'm sure of Nengi)

Nengi only liked Prince and Ozo. One whom she fell out with and the other whom she grew fond of, for the rest of the show.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vyolet(f): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Beorn:

The way Nengi and Kidd handled their truth is the best way, that particular night, something might have happened before Neo and Ozo walked in as seen with a restless Nengi when Ozo kept asking but there is no concrete evidence to nail them. None of them admit to doing anything and they were confident about it, Dora should have acted same way.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

What I loved most and respected Neo and Ozo for was the way they didn't thro nengi under the bus even though it was their gist that caused the whole suspicion....they maintained not being suspicious despite their convo being exactly that .

So also Kidd earned my respect. He didn't disrespect any lady.

On kaisha issue, Neo messed up big time. It was obvious he was lying. I watched all the extreme flirting he did with her. And even the kiss thing kaisha spoke of is true. We didn't hear what he said but he was whispering to her and extremely flirty at the party. So yes, he led her on. And I hope Vee is smart about Neo.

Delta boy go form lost in love just to achieve what they wanna achieve. But vee smart sha so I know she would disentangle should the need be.

Couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Amnesia is the new normal.

I hope when Erica comes they ask her about your fave, she says she doesn't remember. Hope it won't also be a problem

Bloody Hypocrites.

Hide for camera, still dey hide for reunion

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
scondy:

No na....u suppose chop cane ....how can u confuse my stanship on this thread? How?

O ye ko je'gba

grin Ma binu Amoke, Apeke, Asunke...all the ke's.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
SammyFX:

Hahaha Tatiana and ode jjc no get receipt any more

They are doing meeting in their whatapp group on what lies to cook up tomorrow

E choke them

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2021
jayjaycee0:

I hope when Erica comes they ask her about your fave, she says she doesn't remember. Hope it won't also be a problem

Bloody Hypocrites.

Who cares? You think iCons really wanted her to say anything about Laycon?

Bro, we don't rate her. She's in the past!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2021
fyneguy:

Who cares? You think iCons really wanted her to say anything about Laycon?

Bro, we don't rate her. She's in the past!
a long forgotten chapter.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Beorn:

Couldn't have said it any better.

Let's face the fact: Neo couldn't have owned up to what could jeopardize his relationship with Vee. He no doubt, led Kaisha on. In fact, there was a rumour that Praise found them in a suggestive position in the bathroom.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Bloody Hypocrites.

E choke

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2021
fyneguy:

grin Ma binu Amoke, Apeke, Asunke...all the ke's.
Loool....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Beorn:

I'm not saying Nengi is a liar. But Kidd and Nengi fit would fit each ideally . Kidd is someone that would allow Nengi be herself and free unlike Ozo and Prince that would love to box her in.

You'd see Erica complain about Kidd flirting with the girls. You'd see Ozo and Prince complain the same about Nengi. With Kidd and Nengi, there wouldn't be need for that. They wouldn't feel the need to monitor each other's decision.

Until either of them fall in love. Na there dynamics go change.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2021
DownChelsea:
The 20 housemates entered the house on the same day.

Why didn't they match or hook up?
Cos they felt nothing for EACHOTHER ( I can't say for Kidd Sha but I'm sure of Nengi)

Nengi only liked Prince and Ozo. One whom she fell out with and the other whom she grew fond of, for the rest of the show.

LOL. How could they match up when Ozo and Prince were already on Nengi's case from day 2? No be Ozo told everyone the second day during the introduction that Nengi is his spec. Then it was obvious Prince was into Nengi as well? Those are the stumbling blocks that meant Kidd and Nengi couldn't really match if they had wanted to.

Besides, Nengi na boss chick and had already said she has something outside the house and don't want a relationship in the house. It'd look horrible if she then decide to hook up with Kidd or anyone in the house. I still believe outside the house, without the cameras, before BB brought them together, if Ozo, Prince and Kidd were chasing Nengi, Kidd would win Nengi's heart over the other duo. Fact!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Bloody Hypocrites.

E pain am!..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10757) (10758) (10759) (10760) (10761) (10762) (10763) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.