Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4987495 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10758) (10759) (10760) (10761) (10762) (10763) (10764) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2021
fyneguy:

Let's face the fact: Neo couldn't have owned up to what could jeopardize his relationship with Vee. He no doubt, led Kaisha on. In fact, there was a rumour that Praise found them in a suggestive position in the bathroom.

Yes, I don't blame Neo for taking the Shaggy route. grin

TBH, if I was in his shoes especially with my girl in the same room, I'd do the same.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Can we have Kidd, laycon and erica triangle now. Then, Kidd and erica alone. I would love Ebuka to ask y he kept treating Erica with non-chalance. The Ebuka shd ask laycon y he was so pained and affected so much....I mean he knew erica for just like 2-3 weeks. So how did the love get so deep real quick like that.

Then Erica should tell us if Kidd is the 1st guy she has ever met in her life that made her go bonkers.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Blastblade:
[/b]

Until either of them fall in love. Na there dynamics go change.

True, dynamics will change, but I don't think they'd be suffocating each other that much. Don't you remember Nengi begging Ozo to mingle with other HMs instead of just her most of the time? Or Erica always wanting to be by Kidd's side most of the time? At a point I'm sure it got tiring. Kidd and Nengi would still have a way to allow each other breathe.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:16am On Jun 24, 2021
Hahahaha... grin grin

All the Questions na who go answer am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 24, 2021
scondy:
Can we have Kidd, laycon and erica triangle now. Then, Kidd and erica alone. I would love Ebuka to ask y he kept treating Erica with non-chalance. The Ebuka shd ask laycon y he was so pained and affected so much....I mean he knew erica for just like 2-3 weeks. So how did the love get so deep real quick like that.

Then Erica should tell us if Kidd is the 1st guy she has ever met in her life that made her go bonkers.

Because she was the one who threw herself at him in a manipulative way.
I remember the first night they both started talking, when they went to the room, Erica started with her fake tears saying nobody in the house wanted to be friends with her and that she was all alone. Kidd was just trying to make her calm. He literally felt pity for her that day she was crying and that was how their closeness started

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2021
fyneguy:

Ahahahhaha una don change am from actual intercourse to tension.

Una no dey shame?

Just accept that you were wrong to assume something nasty transpired. You wee nor die o

Tell them
It is the reason brands are rushing her

Have you see any Queen as
Level headed as my Queen Nengi

Ningaz make una raise that swords higher

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 24, 2021
scondy:

For the last question, some girls are like that though. Once they see a guy they really like, they don't mind having intimate moments immediately, they hold on to them to the extent of being insecure when the guy is around another girl.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Beorn:

True, dynamics will change, but I don't think they'd be suffocating each other that much. Don't you remember Nengi begging Ozo to mingle with other HMs instead of just her most of the time? Or Erica always wanting to be by Kidd's side most of the time? At a point I'm sure it got tiring. Kidd and Nengi would still have a way to allow each other breathe.

Nengi wasn't in love with ozo, plus you may be right, there might be no suffocation with kidd but Jealousy would obviously be there. That is when she eventually falls in love Sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Saint Nengi!

I might even suggest to Ninjas to trend this hashtag #SaintNengi... cool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2021
scondy:
Can we have Kidd, laycon and erica triangle now. Then, Kidd and erica alone. I would love Ebuka to ask y he kept treating Erica with non-chalance. The Ebuka shd ask laycon y he was so pained and affected so much.... I mean he knew erica for just like 2-3 weeks. So how did the love get so deep real quick like that.

People love differently. Some people eg Kiddwaya don't find it easy to love, while some others can really like someone deeply within a short period. Nina barely knew Miracle for 2-3 weeks but she loved him to the point that she cried when Miracle was paired with that Nigerian-American girl. It sounds stupid but it is what it is.

Then there is the issue of being enclosed inside a house and seeing someone 24/7. That house could mess with your head and can speed up affection too. But it's also possible that what Laycon had for Erica wasn't love.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2021
My gurl Kaisha Trending number one this beautiful morning.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Me too follow you tire... sad

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2021
didn't he promise you money

person:kfrxjxfqwnx
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2021
A rare picture of Ka3na after her agenda did not agend!...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmmm!..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Beorn:

LOL. How could they match up when Ozo and Prince were already on Nengi's case from day 2? No be Ozo told everyone the second day during the introduction that Nengi is his spec. Then it was obvious Prince was into Nengi as well? Those are the stumbling blocks that meant Kidd and Nengi couldn't really match if they had wanted to.

Besides, Nengi na boss chick and had already said she has something outside the house and don't want a relationship in the house. It'd look horrible if she then decide to hook up with Kidd or anyone in the house. I still believe outside the house, without the cameras, before BB brought them together, if Ozo, Prince and Kidd were chasing Nengi, Kidd would win Nengi's heart over the other duo. Fact!!

Stumbling block? Like they were holding her?

How come Laycon wasn't a stumbling block for Kidd?

How come Ozo wasn't a stumbling block for the Mouth Gig giver?

How come Eric wasn't a stumbling block for Kidd?

Bros. If Nengi had interest in Kidd she would have pursued it. She never did.

She was consistent with Ozo's name in truth or date games, diary sessions and every other conversation she had.

Nengi is a saint. She doesn't lie

Fact.

Besides, Prince wasn't even all about Nengi cos he had Tbaj, Wathoni and his other women.

Even Ozo who was intense with Nengi, never hesitated to withdraw from her whenever he felt she wasn't dancing to his tune. (AND WE ALL REMEMBER HOW SHE ALWAYS REACTED WHENEVER HE DISTANCED HIMSELF FROM HER)

The Nengi and Kidd Theory can never Agend.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Tochi hmm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 12:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Vyolet:

The way Nengi and Kidd handled their truth is the best way, that particular night, something might have happened before Neo and Ozo walked in as seen with a restless Nengi when Ozo kept asking but there is no concrete evidence to nail them. None of them admit to doing anything and they were confident about it, Dora should have acted same way.
Exactly, and BrightO would have played along with her and whatever Wathoni would have said to counter them wouldn't have held water. Dora just wanted to sound bitchy and ended messing up.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Another angle....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:47am On Jun 24, 2021
E choke abi E no choke.

Twitter on fire. Madam Toilet Affairs currently receiving it.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:51am On Jun 24, 2021
Yabsun:

Exactly, and BrightO would have played along with her and whatever Wathoni would have said to counter them wouldn't have held water. Dora just wanted to sound bitchy and ended messing up.

How sure are you that BrightO wasn't going to expose Dora if Dora had denied? How did Wathoni know about the BJ if not that BrightO told her? Wathoni the bitter leaf had mentioned it the second episode, and still repeated it while describing BrightO's cum stains on the duvet. BrightO would've exposed her. That guy is heartless and cold. I don't like Dora's uncouth mouth, but BrightO dey cunning. Dora had to own up to her shìt before she's disgraced some more.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 12:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Clement1111:

I understand your point

But ka3na is putting on a show to bring Nengi down

How can she insist Nengi had an intention for Kidd when it was obvious they were just play buddies

Ka3na is sure going to lose some fans and deals after this reunion

@deals, Ka3na been get any deals sef? Na Dora I just dey laugh, with her " I did it with my full chest" forgetting she be brand ambassador to some major brands... Dey behave like tout for TV...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Amnesia

I'd no be say Kidd na coded guy. You for collect this night

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Blastblade:
Another angle....
Facts!!!

Nengi remains unstained. Hoelites waited 9 months for this but ended up deleting their drafts grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Wathoni the "black sheep"

i just cannot dislike ye
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vyolet(f): 1:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Dorothy, see your life outside?
Bright of all men

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 1:02am On Jun 24, 2021
jayjaycee0:
E choke abi E no choke.

Twitter on fire. Madam Toilet Affairs currently receiving it.

Lori iro...

E pain am!.. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 1:03am On Jun 24, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Facts!!!

Nengi remains unstained. Hoelites waited 9 months for this but ended up deleting their drafts grin grin

Gbamsolutely!

Hoelites always in the potopoto..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Toiletprint fans.

What a shame.

Twist this story to fit your narrative how you like.
If you can assume a duvet imprint of Erica as drinking cum, how much more someone that was stripped and her naked butt had to be covered because she saw her supposed guy coming

What a disgrace.

TOILETPRINT

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Point!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:17am On Jun 24, 2021
I agree!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Na me go marry am eeeh ehhh...

The bobo no like me.

Eehh ehhhh

It is how bulbians secretly can't come in defense of Nengi for me this night.
Olosho characteristics that we all saw live and direct can't be defended

(1) (2) (3) ... (10758) (10759) (10760) (10761) (10762) (10763) (10764) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.