Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5029756 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10761) (10762) (10763) (10764) (10765) (10766) (10767) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2021
fyneguy:

Lol you no fit sleep abi? Eyah Nengi don give you insomnia

Opelope Ka3na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Beorn:

True, dynamics will change, but I don't think they'd be suffocating each other that much. Don't you remember Nengi begging Ozo to mingle with other HMs instead of just her most of the time? Or Erica always wanting to be by Kidd's side most of the time? At a point I'm sure it got tiring. Kidd and Nengi would still have a way to allow each other breathe.

I think that in Biggie’s house, both Nengi and Kidd understood that there was still a competition ongoing irrespective of “feelings” or situationships. Others housemates seemed to think that the “feelings” or situationships were the game…. So in biggies house, if it was Kidd and Nengi, I can almost see them having nightcaps and strategising self about how they are relating with other housemates. Giving each other tips on how to handle people etc

In real life however, if Nengi and Kidd are to pair up, I have a feeling it might not work so well especially if any of them actually falls for the other..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Na me go marry am eeeh ehhh...

The bobo no like me.

Eehh ehhhh

It is how bulbians secretly can't come in defense of Nengi for me this night.
Olosho characteristics that we all saw live and direct can't be defended
Defend what exactly?
Everyone that has a brain and saw that video knew that nothing happened. So what's there to defend?

You and your fellow hoelites are just pained your agenda didn't agend..Nengi remains unstained. The most well behaved female housemate of the lockdown season..no be she talk say make your fave go lose self control and open pussy after only 2 weeks in the house.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Blastblade:
Me too follow you tire... sad

I will never forget how my heart was beating that night in fear when Ozo was talking about the incident… undecided undecided

I felt Guiness had made Nengi do something unacceptable….

Even her responses to Ozo, though obviously inebriated made me feel she and Kidd must have been kissing at least…

Only for me to see this video of some sort of whispering and a zip assistance undecided undecided undecided

I feel as if biggie played right into Ozo’s insecurity and helped blow up something not worth blowing up….

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2021
Simran94:

Aunty, the big brother franchise is a Social experiment!! It gives an insight of what really happens in the real world.

It can be used to study human psychology, how humans reason the way they do and their actions.

Over 30 countries worldwide has the big brother franchise running(like big brother Australia, big brother Canada, etc) because they understand the use of social experiments
I think the point Meobizy was trying to make is that people are overly obsessed with the programme, not that the programme is pointless or irrelevant. Truth is that at least 75% percent of the regular posters here are either juveniles or jobless cause I can't imagine how someone would trash talk other fanbases and housemates for months unending without ever getting tired.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2021
This right here is the content iCONs signed up for not "I gave him BJ" "we kissed" "He was a 5secs man"

Show me one person that used the BBN platform better to promote their craft and the result..I will wait!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Defend what exactly?
Everyone that has a brain and saw that video knew that nothing happened. So what's there to defend?

You and your fellow hoelites are just pained your agenda didn't agend..Nengi remains unstained. The most well behaved female housemate of the lockdown season..no be she talk say make your fave go lose self control and open pussy after only 2 weeks in the house.

Kayode right. Now... Reading your comment and saying to himself, If I expose this Nengi ehnnn... You go shut up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Kayode right. Now... Reading your comment and saying to himself, If I expose this Nengi ehnnn... You go shut up
There is nothing to expose..

We all saw the video but your agenda no agend..try again another day..E dey pain! grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Omo elites are really pained that they couldn't drag Nengi yesterday, they are saying yesterday's episode was boring cheesy grin cheesy grin

Even Kidd said, "he cannot come and kill himself" grin cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Vic2Ree:

I think the point Meobizy was trying to make is that people are overly obsessed with the programme, not that the programme is pointless or irrelevant. Truth is that at least 75% percent of the regular posters here are either juveniles or jobless cause I can't imagine how someone would trash talk other fanbases and housemates for months unending without ever getting tired.

Maybe not jobless…. Perhaps they use it as a form of destressing..

Here, they can yab each other and lose their tempers and worst case scenario, they get barred for a period…. In the real world, they can’t do that…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Vic2Ree:

On point

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

There is nothing to expose..

We all saw the video but your agenda no agend..try again another day..E dey pain! grin

If someone does what Nengi did with Kidd to your wife. Abeg don't make a fuss about it, after all they didn't kiss, they didn't touch
He only helped her unzip and held her close that's all

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2021
Icons so laycon has a Kid.

Bloody sanctimonious hypocrites.

Let's break this table today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Beorn:

LOL. How could they match up when Ozo and Prince were already on Nengi's case from day 2? No be Ozo told everyone the second day during the introduction that Nengi is his spec. Then it was obvious Prince was into Nengi as well? Those are the stumbling blocks that meant Kidd and Nengi couldn't really match if they had wanted to.

Besides, Nengi na boss chick and had already said she has something outside the house and don't want a relationship in the house. It'd look horrible if she then decide to hook up with Kidd or anyone in the house. I still believe outside the house, without the cameras, before BB brought them together, if Ozo, Prince and Kidd were chasing Nengi, Kidd would win Nengi's heart over the other duo. Fact!!
All what you wrote up there are assumptions

Fate has a part too,Kidd and Nengi are not an item and shouldn't be a Bone of contention

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2021
MamBi:

I think that in Biggie’s house, both Nengi and Kidd understood that there was still a competition ongoing irrespective of “feelings” or situationships. Others housemates seemed to think that the “feelings” or situationships were the game…. So in biggies house, if it was Kidd and Nengi, I can almost see them having nightcaps and strategising self about how they are relating with other housemates. Giving each other tips on how to handle people etc

In real life however, if Nengi and Kidd are to pair up, I have a feeling it might not work so well especially if any of them actually falls for the other..

On your last paragraph, I also feel that way. But in terms of dating, not necessarily marrying, Kidd would give Nengi that fun, thrill and excitement she'd want but I don't think it'd last to marriage or last long, but they'd catch cruise, cruise that Ozo or Prince can't give Nengi. Nengi is just 23 and not looking to get married in a year or two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2021
It is how Nengi people have been shalaying since yesterday for me.

You can be gullible to yourself, but the world know what they saw.

She should thank Ozo and Neo because of not for both of them, she would have done stuffs with Kidd

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Na me go marry am eeeh ehhh...

The bobo no like me.

Eehh ehhhh

It is how bulbians secretly can't come in defense of Nengi for me this night.
Olosho characteristics that we all saw live and direct can't be defended

The tears in this post... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Eermmm why is Tochi defending Kidd na Abi he still dey do him boy boy ni....
exactly, millionaire privileges
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Stainless Queen❤

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Bbnaija can never fool me cos you dont unzip a girl's dress whilst facing her and looking straight into her eyes like a Hot he goat...especially if she's not your girl!
They tampered with that damn video to protect Nengi cos they both had an intention of having sex until ozo and Neo showed up!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2021
You hypocrites , Kid wasn't the first to help unzip,lobatan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2021
fyneguy:

Lol you no fit sleep abi? Eyah Nengi don give you insomnia

I knew they won't be able to sleep.... grin grin

E choke them!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2021
teacherbim:

Nothing cancelled, Lovnn forever

JJC wants the LOVNN friendship to scatter so bad... cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Beorn:

I agree. And like I've always said, Kidd is Nengi's ideal guy , and Nengi is Kidd's ideal girl. If it was outside the show that both met and linked up, they'd have been an item. It's obvious even to the blind. Deny it all they want, Kidd and Nengi had chemistry between them. Na Erica, Ozo and Prince put a spanner in their works.
we will never know .. but maybe in the no so distant future
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Bbnaija can never fool me cos you dont unzip a girl's dress whilst facing her and looking straight into her eyes like a Hot he goat...especially if she's not your girl!
They tampered with that damn video to protect Nengi cos they both had an intention of having sex until ozo and Neo showed up!
E pain am grin grin

Multichoice scattered una agenda of 9 months in less than 15mins..

God is a ninja!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Blastblade:

JJC wants the LOVNN friendship to scatter so bad... cheesy grin
He has failed woefully cheesy LOVNN family stands gidigba

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Vic2Ree:

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

This is a lie.

Nengi was desired by everyone, including Kidd.

I mean, who wouldn't want such a woman?

If you were a man, I am sure even you would not have been able to resist Nengi.

Such a gorgeous woman, calm, and confident, and also very competitive.

Right now, I am in LOVE, although my Hippolyta always comes first.

Even Elewedu wanted her lol

She's that endearing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Defend what exactly?

Giddem!
Hoelites in the potopoto. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10761) (10762) (10763) (10764) (10765) (10766) (10767) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.