Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4984480 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10777) (10778) (10779) (10780) (10781) (10782) (10783) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinModah(f): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Vyolet:
On Ka3na and Lucy, I understand the angle ka3na is coming from..

Tochi is just threatened by ka3na, even when they were in the house, he mentioned ka3na's diamonds and lands severally in a spiteful way.

Tochi is the type of guy that is not rich but will always talk down on a rich woman, I see through him.
See, it this way, something is fishy between both of them and that why he can boldy say it, many of them couldn't say it to Ka3na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinModah(f): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Simran94:

No o, not in the house.
Prince said he would never do anything like that in the house
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:29am On Jun 25, 2021
QuinModah:
There is a premium channels on DStv exclusive to those on higher package, this things are showed there. Even when the BJ occured with bright, tolanibaj fucking prince, Ka3na also fucking prince, kidwaya fucking Erica to mention a few

That premium channel showed the sex OUTSIDE the house? Or the revelation from Ka3na or Tochi about their sex? I want to know which is which before I go for the subscription. I love aproko.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:31am On Jun 25, 2021
jayjaycee0:

The idiots that made the last 7 are just there like lucozade. Those Evicted in the first 4 weeks of the show are carrying the reunion. Ka3na has had more attention, more topic than the last 5 housemates.

The whole LOVNN no get contents to air on this reunion, na person wey d evict in 2 weeks her gist full everywhere. No wonder Ka3na got the same amount of endorsements Nengi has. At least they both share jennysglow with TBaj and Ozo
Oga sleep

If your fave has content,she would have been showed from day one but it seems she has nothing to offer so they aired her

Morever you can't except the LOVNN to come on live TV, cussing and fighting themselves.They are way too matured

I love the gbas gbos but in reality,it's going to affect their various brands

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:33am On Jun 25, 2021
Really so happy about the appreciation Ka3na is getting from twitter mainstream today.

She carried this reunion.

Everyone is wishing she stayed longer.

While the TOILETPRINT was forming amnesia and trying to hide under Kidd's gentleman stance and is not doing the kiss and tell thing, her fake life is still exposed for people to see.

Ka3na, if there is BBNaija all stars, I will give you all my votes.
This Ka3na carried this reunion. Waoooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2021
Beorn:

How sure are you about this? And remember Ka3na no get shame, and if indeed it happened, she'd have told the whole universe that she took Tochi to her house, gave him watery Kuje beans and then fûcked him, grin grin
We all know ka3na can nevur evur keep her mouth close in terms of things like this

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinModah(f): 12:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Beorn:

How sure are you about this? And remember Ka3na no get shame, and if indeed it happened, she'd have told the whole universe that she took Tochi to her house, gave him watery Kuje beans and then fûcked him, grin grin
Am sire about it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinModah(f): 12:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Beorn:

That premium channel showed the sex OUTSIDE the house? Or the revelation from Ka3na or Tochi about their sex? I want to know which is which before I go for the subscription. I love aproko.
No wonder ask your DStv customer care
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinModah(f): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Clement1111:

Oga sleep

If your fave has content,she would have been showed from day one but it seems she has nothing to offer so they aired her

Morever you can't except the LOVNN to come on live TV, cussing and fighting themselves.They are way too matured

it will definitely affect them. This set there something no right about them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:37am On Jun 25, 2021
Clement1111:

Oga sleep

Oga keep quiet. It is not about cussing, it is about having the center of attention and having contents not just being there. Ka3na changed the narrative of this reunion, which in the past is normally centered around the winner.
See how she is backing this show.

Well deserved. Jack abeg give ka3na her verification abeg. She is the Queen of the reunion.

Worldwide trends #2

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:39am On Jun 25, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Oga keep quiet. It is not about cussing, it is about having the center of attention and having contents not just being there. Ka3na changed the narrative of this reunion, which in the past is normally centered around the winner.
See how she is backing this show.

Well deserved. Jack abeg give ka3na her verification abeg. She is the Queen of the reunion.

Worldwide trends #2
On a more serious note

Would you happy if Erica was behaving like ka3na in this reunion

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Guys are you sure Lucy beat kaisha

cus it looks like Kaisha gave Lucy a smackdown

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Clement1111:

On a more serious note

Would you happy if Erica was behaving like ka3na in this reunion

Of course, they all had issues with Erica, when they didn't see their god and the one they looked up to, they took on Ka3na.

Nothing wrong if Erica defends herself from the coven of frenemies called LOVNN

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vyolet(f): 12:44am On Jun 25, 2021
QuinModah:
See, it this way, something is fishy between both of them and that why he can boldy say it, many of them couldn't say it to Ka3na
There is nothing intimate between Tochi and Ka3na, the food he said he ate happened in the bbhouse not kat's house.

Everything Tochi said is from an envious point, he didn't hide his disgust for her in the house, he never liked Nengi nor Erica for same reason(s) cos he made certain comments about them at different Intervals.

Kidd can never say things Tochi said tonight because Ka3na calling herself bosslady is not threatening to Kidd and others with his status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Beorn:

Why then is Ka3na is not spilling the beans? She has no shame and she doesn't care. Why is she hiding the sex? I still don't believe it till I see something that suggests it happening at least.
You know before now,we never knew Tochi came to her house and ate her spicey food!
When she kept insisting and repeatedly talking about the food,that was when Tochi admitted he ate from her place but it was too spicey!
So imagine if Ka3na had said an intimate stuff happened afterwards,Tochi as we all saw would have amplified it and ka3na would have been dragged on social media as a wh.ore...so she kept that part away!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:48am On Jun 25, 2021
QuinModah:
There is a premium channels on DStv exclusive to those on higher package, this things are showed there. Even when the BJ occured with bright, tolanibaj fucking prince, Ka3na also fucking prince, kidwaya fucking Erica to mention a few
Really?
So ka3na bleeped prince?
Omor Prince don pass kidwaya cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vyolet(f): 12:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Beorn:

Tochi and Ka3na never saw eye to eye in that house but i don't think it had to do with her riches. Ka3na indeed did piss a lot of HMs off in the time she was in the house. She herself said it that she heard stuffs the HMs said about her when she left and it showed her that they didn't like her.

So, is Tochi the only HM that spoke badly about her after she left? Even many of the HMs wanted her gone and that's why she was evicted. She was too bossy and stepped on a lot of toes in 2 weeks. Her character didn't go well with the HMs.
I know what I see though, I understand Tochi perfectly.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:48am On Jun 25, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Of course, they all had issues with Erica, when they didn't see their god and the one they looked up to, they took on Ka3na.

Nothing wrong if Erica defends herself from the coven of frenemies called LOVNN
So you would be happy seeing your fave going mad on live TV

It's nothing new Sha

Just waiting for the kidd- Erica- Laycon issue so we can see Gordon part two

Good night my friend

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:51am On Jun 25, 2021
QuinModah:
What is the name of the channel?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Clement1111:

We all know ka3na can nevur evur keep her mouth close in terms of things like this
Ka3na accent no be here grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ADUKKY(f): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2021
One thing I have observed is that housemates who have endorsements are being careful with their utterance and behaviour in this reunion. Those who have none or next to nothing have thrown caution to the wind thus chasing clout.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Ka3na was actually calling Lilo 'Lielow' and Kaisha 'Kay-esha'.... What is wrong with that babe? Lilo even tried to correct her twice. Not that you were trained abroad or something. What's with all this fake life?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Clement1111:

So you would be happy seeing your fave going mad on live TV

It's nothing new Sha

Just waiting for the kidd- Erica- Laycon issue so we can see Gordon part two

Good night my friend

Anyway your simp has been disgraced the second time in a row on TV. You were clinging on to Nengi for redemption, her dirty and slutty life was exposed to the worldwide web. Other superions and even ozone shippers I know where bashing Nengi for bringing drags to their fave and eating Ozone money.

You were here praising Nengi that what she did isn't wrong.

You looking so hard to push the Ka3na narrative, but guess what TwitterNg and stanless BBN fans are hailing and praising Ka3na for carrying this year's reunion.

Guess what was content today, her unfollowijg everybody.

Ka3na respect

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinModah(f): 12:59am On Jun 25, 2021
eleshin:

What is the name of the channel?
What package are you on?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinModah(f): 1:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Vyolet:

There is nothing intimate between Tochi and Ka3na, the food he said he ate happened in the bbhouse not kat's house.

Everything Tochi said is from an envious point, he didn't hide his disgust for her in the house, he never liked Nengi nor Erica for same reason(s) cos he made certain comments about them at different Intervals.

Kidd can never say things Tochi said tonight because Ka3na calling herself bosslady is not threatening to Kidd and others with his status.
oh please
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:01am On Jun 25, 2021
ADUKKY:
One thing I have observed is that housemates who have endorsements are being careful with their utterance and behaviour in this reunion. Those who have none or next to nothing have thrown caution to the wind thus chasing clout.

So ka3na doesn't have endorsement.

What kind of rubbish narrative is this. Una don start with this agenda again. Where and when did endorsement stop you from living your life. Doesn't Dora have more endorsements than your fave.

Get di heck outta here

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinModah(f): 1:02am On Jun 25, 2021
ADUKKY:
Lucy Lol! No brand want to associate with rascals, it a big damage to their brand.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Jennysglow and periwinkles property endorsement people coming to say their faves ain't taking because of endorsement.

Una dey ment!

All of una

Big clowns

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinModah(f): 1:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Clement1111:
Guys are you sure Lucy beat kaisha

cus it looks like Kaisha gave Lucy a smackdown
werey Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 1:04am On Jun 25, 2021
Vyolet:
[s]There is nothing intimate between Tochi and Ka3na, the food he said he ate happened in the bbhouse not kat's house.Everything Tochi said is from an envious point, he didn't hide his disgust for her in the house, he never liked Nengi nor Erica for same reason(s) cos he made certain comments about them at different Intervals.Kidd can never say things Tochi said tonight because Ka3na calling herself bosslady is not threatening to Kidd and others with his status[/s].

Nonsense. angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ADUKKY(f): 1:04am On Jun 25, 2021
jayjaycee0:

So ka3na doesn't have endorsement.

What kind of rubbish narrative is this. Una don start with this agenda again. Where and when did endorsement stop you from living your life. Doesn't Dora have more endorsements than your fave.

Get di heck outta here

Who release you this time of the night? Did you miss the part where I said it is my observation. What happened to making your own observation or just waka pass. You just like to insert your irrelevant self into what doesn't concern you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinModah(f): 1:06am On Jun 25, 2021
bentenny:

You know before now,we never knew Tochi came to her house and ate her spicey food!
When she kept insisting and repeatedly talking about the food,that was when Tochi admitted he ate from her place but it was too spicey!
So imagine if Ka3na had said an intimate stuff happened afterwards,Tochi as we all saw would have amplified it and ka3na would have been dragged on social media as a wh.ore...so she kept that part away!
Oga think am, we did have sex in the house but outsdit it and I will come and say it on national TV, think am na

(1) (2) (3) ... (10777) (10778) (10779) (10780) (10781) (10782) (10783) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.