Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5025743 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10780) (10781) (10782) (10783) (10784) (10785) (10786) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2021
QuinModah:
undecided
Aside
Nengi
Ozo
Laycon
Dora
Vee
Prince
Who else has an endorsement
That's why am angry at Dora cus her reputation is at stake here

How can she be shouting he sucked brighto d*ck in the house as if it was a normal thing

I just pray she doesn't lose deals because of this reunion rigmarole

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Vee has endorsement.

Please which one

Bleaching cream.

Even Kaisha has more endorsements than Vee. She is the most unfortunate housemate this year
Which endorsement does kaisha has

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2021
ADUKKY:

Having conversations with this guy or girl as the case may be is a brain drainer. Trust me.
I stop taking him serious when he said controversies weren't highlights

Even when blastblade tried to educate him,he didn't agree so I think he is not that bright even when he thinks so

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2021
Clement1111:

Which endorsement does kaisha has

She has about 5 endorsement deals.

She signed with a hair company

Signed two deals she announced recently.

Signed for a bleaching cream company like her peers

E choke abi E no choke.

Can we all conclude that Vee and Eric are the most unfortunate housemates at this year's BBNaija

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by funshyboi(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Abeg Where I fit watch yesterday episode of reunion online I slept off and It’s like I missed a lot
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Clement1111:

I stop taking him serious when he said controversies weren't highlights

Even when blastblade tried to educate him,he didn't agree so I think he is not that bright even when he thinks so

From blastblade that doesn't even know what lowlights are. The first time he ever heard lowlights in his life was when I brought it up.
The same guy even had the effrontery to say lowlight and highlight are the hair dyes girls apply to their hair.

Is that the person you said his educating me. How redundant. The blind leading the blind is this una alliance. If you don't know, don't act like you know.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2021
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You didn’t see the part about kids?
I'm shocked grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Clement1111:

That's why am angry at Dora cus her reputation is at stake here

How can she be shouting he sucked brighto d*ck in the house as if it was a normal thing

I just pray she doesn't lose deals because of this reunion rigmarole

What reputation. Well it is obvious your faves are dancing to the tune and acting for the camera. A brand that went ahead to sign a BBNaija star as an ambassador, what were they looking for before.

I hope Guinness drops your fave for the TOILETPRINT saga she has with Kidd. Caught in the act.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Simran94:
Please oo what are these elites doing here, your fave hasn't been mentioned or shown since the first day of the reunion, so why spamming this thread na? angry angry

Even ka3na is more relevant than Erica on this show

Dominique, please tell your people oo

Even more relevant than the whole of LOVNN. Didnt you hear the words on twitter mainstream. People applauded ka3na more than they appluaded your collective faves in the LOVNN alliance

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2021
So Prince had sex with Tbaj and Dora... Mehn these girls ehn grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Even Lucy and Kaisha trended yesterday.

The same trending some people see as achievement for their fave grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2021
QuinModah:
undecided
Aside
Nengi
Ozo
Laycon
Dora
Vee
Prince
Who else has an endorsement

Tolanibaj has a lot of endorsements
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Elites are still pained that the corridor saga was aired and nothing happened. grin cheesy grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2021
What?
I should be the one that forgaved you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2021
To say the truth, this years reunion is the most interesting so far.
Theres a lot of drama and instead of being a recap, it provides more insight into things that have happened in and out of the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Laycons reply to ka3na was really insensitive.
He implied that ka3na was a nobody
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2021
fergieboy:
Why is laycon looking like a begger

Laycon has always had a poor dress sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2021
observanc1:
dont be caught unawares. ur museum exhibit, very ugly, very black, very short, very sick sickler, paedophile, ikorodu badoo terrorist cultist laycoon is shrinking badly and u are there having a hard on at the mention of very beautiful, organic Erica's name.
u heard it, words on the street of ikorodu have it that your horrible criminal laycoon impregnated an ashawo and fathered a boy. laycoon is suffering from syphilis, hepatitis b, AIDS and sickle cell diseases.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Abidecdrock(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Why are you so dumb to understand that the reunion is itemized for each day. Issues don't come up randomly by HMs rather the host. So if your favorite never come up go sit down for one corner
jayjaycee0:

Oga keep quiet. It is not about cussing, it is about having the center of attention and having contents not just being there. Ka3na changed the narrative of this reunion, which in the past is normally centered around the winner.
See how she is backing this show.

Well deserved. Jack abeg give ka3na her verification abeg. She is the Queen of the reunion.

Worldwide trends #2
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Simran94:
Elites are still pained that the corridor saga was aired and nothing happened. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Toilet saga!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Abidecdrock:
Why are you so dumb to understand that the reunion is itemized for each day. Issues don't come up randomly by HMs rather the host. So if your favorite never come up go sit down for one corner

You are too dumb to understand that ought to start with content of the winner and his journey so far. See how they made the winner look.
If not for Ka3na what would the winner have given us. All of the giving us shortwave answers of j don't know, I can't remember.

Please Park well. Go and bring any reunion show and tell me where and how they don't start with the contents of the winner.

Let me rephrase in your own narrative, maybe Ebuka doesn't regard your winner

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Gmajor:
To say the truth, this years reunion is the most interesting so far.
Theres a lot of drama and instead of being a recap, it provides more insight into things that have happened in and out of the house.

Ka3na carried this show on her back.

We must give ka3na her crown, she proved she is truly the boss lady. While others are hiding in their she'll, she came all out, gave us everything from drama to infos to content

See winner below looking lost and wondering when he will collect his share from the monthly BBNaija cheque

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Abidecdrock(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2021
If you followed his show I AM LAYCON you will know that he has avoided SM has much as possible. Almost had a fight with his brother when he tried informing him about what was happening on Twitter. The reason he said they are still following you
Gmajor:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Abidecdrock(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Just as he doesn't regard your fav to have brought her in.
LAYCON win will always hurt you to eternity and nothing can be done about it.
After reunion go give ka3na home coming party.
jayjaycee0:

Let me rephrase in your own narrative, maybe Ebuka doesn't regard your winner

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Abidecdrock:
Just as he doesn't regard your fav to have brought her in.
LAYCON win will always hurt you to eternity and nothing can be done about it.
After reunion go give ka3na home coming party.

Hahahahahah.... She is not even there. Your boy was in the backstage with lilo on day 2 and 3. He is so irrelevant.

See what DSTV is doing Ka3nas page. They know too, what is worth TV time. Your fave is not worth TV time.

People are begging dstv to give ka3na a show.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Tatiana4u:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na you fit bulbians!
Lmao!!!!
I swear...the guy is giving it to dem as e dey hot
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Ka3na carried this show on her back.

We must give ka3na her crown, she proved she is truly the boss lady. While others are hiding in their she'll, she came all out, gave us everything from drama to infos to content

See winner below looking lost and wondering when he will collect his share from the monthly BBNaija cheque

That is all that matters.

Your fave who had the CUMtent was driven out of the house like a leprous beggar.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Gmajor:
who is katrina?
She is nobody feeling like somebody . Like what she did to kaisha mother was the height of it for me

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Y'all blaming the housemates been razz and talking abt f word on tv, why didn't ebuka asked them abt the tasked and hoh games done in the house and not these who f**k who, who beef who and who don't like who issues.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Both girls and boys de fight ontop nengi matter
Kaii cheesy cheesy
That girl really brought content, not that other farm tool that brought cumtent

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2021
So Prince and Tbaj were together till last year November and yet Prince was doing wole wode with Dorathy grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2021
One thing I have realized about the elites fight is that, they know that Erica messed up but what they are trying to do is just to prove that none of the housemate is a saint .
But what they dont realize is that, we dont care about what they do in the secret or out of the house. But we are judging based on what we saw. Because we saw it not rumored. Anybody can formulate any story and still be a lie. But what everyone saw is not a lie.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10780) (10781) (10782) (10783) (10784) (10785) (10786) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.