Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5098177 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10801) (10802) (10803) (10804) (10805) (10806) (10807) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
I am not a content creator but I influence a lot of people ~Erica 2021

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
youngpresidooo:
the voting results explains your questions .
How come your so called challenger never had 20percent of votes?
How many percent did laycon get while Erica was still in the house?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
QueenSindel:
Why the guy come shift like that cheesy
This is the umpteenth time a man is dodging her bad breath cheesy grin cheesy
You wish Erica was just like you...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Blastblade:

Since you know where the stats are displayed,
Why Don't you post them for us all to see.
Post from the beginning to now..
smiley smiley
I only showed you how revenue is made by an increment in the number of viewers by next week based on the personalities(HMs) involved!
Its up to you to prove me wrong by making an inquiry with BBN after the reunion show is over!
I understand that most of you here are into banters over your choice of HMs...however, I can assure you,i do not have such interest on any HMs...I am simply stating what is normally basic knowledge in the world of media in terms of profits generation!
If you are in doubt make an inquiry...It will save you from this endless circle of doubt! cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Any woman that claims to be a mother and supports Eritoto is nothing but a shameful empty headed woman that has nothing to offer her female children.

Even Eritoto knows she has a problem

Mumulites

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Any man who supports laycon is a hoodlum and a potential rapist while any woman who supports nengi is a potential husband snatcher,a shameless hoe and a disgrace to her entire family!
Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrDax: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
bentenny:

Lol
Absolutely not...!
What will be my gain?

If indeed you read without emotions,you will see where I carefully specified why I believed there will be an increase in viewership due to the showdown between laycon and Erica....and let's be frank,its not just them,there are other showdowns next week that will involve nengi,kidwaya,vee and other HMs that Erica had altercations with @ the house!

Check the stats by monday....you will notice an increase in viewers!
The more the viewers,the more monies the main sponsors and the TV station share!
Revenue keep increasing as a result of more viewers per episode!

....And no Doc I ain't no fan of any HMs.....I just simply enjoy the show! smiley

Nice one...Its cool to see you have admitted though indirectly that an increase in viewership also gives value to the sponsors and also creates more airtime space for other sponsors to join!
Even if the main sponsors had already signed with the TV station,more new sponsors will come in when they notice a spike in viewers for that TV show!

If you had been less emotional and objective,a simple research on google would have enabled you comprehend this simple concept of money making in the media world before and during the TV show!

You have said plenty, but nothing a layman doesn't know already.

Sponsors vs generic ads

Show has sponsors already, no new ads allowed.

No extra cash for dstv.

Increased viewers "increase" sales for the "sponsors" which is why they are sponsors.

Dead every other story.

This is not America.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Simran94:
Elites cheesy grin

E choke!... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
QueenSindel:
Why the guy come shift like that cheesy
This is the umpteenth time a man is dodging her bad breath cheesy grin cheesy

He doesn't want smelly cum to touch him..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tatiana4u:
I am not a content creator but I influence a lot of people ~Erica 2021

Thank God she knows she lacks Content...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Any man who supports laycon is a hoodlum and a potential rapist while any woman who supports nengi is a potential husband snatcher,a shameless hoe and a disgrace to her entire family!
Tueh!

Any person, man or woman who supports eritoto is a cheap prostitute and brostitute.

A low-lifer!

An insecure rejected cumbucket.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
bentenny:

smiley smiley
I only showed you how revenue is made by an increment in the number of viewers by next week based on the personalities(HMs) involved!
Its up to you to prove me wrong by making an inquiry with BBN after the reunion show is over!
I understand that most of you here are into banters over your choice of HMs...however, I can assure you,i do not have such interest on any HMs...I am simply stating what is normally basic knowledge in the world of media in terms of profits generation!
If you are in doubt make an inquiry...It will save you from this endless circle of doubt! cool

You showed me nothing. Where is the graphical representation of the said revenue?

You are only making blind analysis here. No figural representation of your claim.

See eh, we are not kids here, a lot of us are actually learned and vast. You make a blind claim and expect us to swallow it hook, line and sinker?

Now that is lame.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
DrDax:

You have said plenty, but nothing a layman doesn't know already.

Sponsors vs generic ads

Show has sponsors already, no new ads allowed.

No extra cash for dstv.

Increased viewers "increase" sales for the "sponsors" which is why they are sponsors.

Dead every other story.

This is not America.
Everything he has been saying is mere assumption, and I am sure that he can't provide any evidence even if you give him till eternity.
It's mere assumption to state that anticipation of Laycon and the CumDump saga will increase viewership, because it's highly probably that the same set of people who started watching will continue till the end, only that level of anticipation may increase at some point.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
This Hoelite Benny or whatever Sabi shalaye nonsense aswear!

It would just come and make a bogus claim. Oya prove to us that your claim is true, E go dey whine mouth.

If you Don't GEDDIFOK eh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Opemiposii(f): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Blastblade:

Any person, man or woman who supports eritoto is a cheap prostitute and brostitute.

A low-lifer!

gbam!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Blastblade:

A low-lifer!

Gbam

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tatiana4u:

How many percent did laycon get while Erica was still in the house?
his lowest was 24percent n he once had 46percent n 50percent

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Blastblade:
Kwa kwa kwa... grin grin grin

Tonto wey disgrace her ex-husband na him Eritoto wan toy with

Tonto na craze woman o

grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tatiana4u:

You wish Erica was just like you...
Nobody wanna be like ur deformed hag ok tongue
obviously u connected with her based on ur similarities.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
iconiclady:

Tonto wey disgrace her ex-husband na him Eritoto wan toy with

Tonto na craze woman o

grin

They gon learn th hard way. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Blastblade:

He doesn't want smelly cum to touch him..
She must really smell so bad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iconiclady: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Vee really sabi this hosting job wella

Watched her tonight on MTV base

I see her hosting more and more events

Unlike one mumu that went to the house and all she did throughout till she was chased out from the house like a thief was crying and begging to drink cum as if her life depended on it.

Eritoto is a failure

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Any man who supports erica is a hoodlum and a potential rapist while any woman who supports erica is a potential husband snatcher,a shameless hoe and a disgrace to her entire family!
Tueh!
So u know sef

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10801) (10802) (10803) (10804) (10805) (10806) (10807) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.