Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5097539 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10802) (10803) (10804) (10805) (10806) (10807) (10808) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Blastblade:

You showed me nothing. Where is the graphical representation of the said revenue?

You are only making blind analysis here. No figural representation of your claim.

See eh, we are not kids here, a lot of us are actually learned and vast. You make a blind claim and expect us to swallow it hook, line and sinker?

Now that is lame.
smiley smiley
You are really hysterical and somewhat ungracious!
I don't need to make inquires for you....If you really wanted to prove me wrong or reveal that i was 'making blind claims or analysis', you would have done your findings to counter my points rather than resorting to aimless insults!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
DrDax:

You have said plenty, but nothing a layman doesn't know already.

Sponsors vs generic ads

Show has sponsors already, no new ads allowed.

No extra cash for dstv.

Increased viewers "increase" sales for the "sponsors" which is why they are sponsors.

Dead every other story.

This is not America.
Why are some of you too languorous or nescient to make a simple finding for something that is basic knowledge in the media world?

More viewers means more money for the TV station and the show! I stand to be corrected!

More traffic in terms of views breeds more sponsors to the TV show! Its a fact...make your research and stop relying on your limited layman's opinions!

At least you finally agreed that enhanced viewership of a show would increase sales for the sponsors and the tv show which i had been saying abintio but you just felt like arguing unnecessarily!

A layman who doesn't know and refuses to know will wallow in his indiscretion!

What is obtainable here in terms of 'cablecasting' is the same in other countries like america...so stop using that as a rickety excuse!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
So kaisha was actually rushed to the hospital after the beating of her life from Lucy cheesy cheesy
No wonder lucy returned majestically alone to the reunion ground cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Eriwaah: thank you queen @tontolet

@tontolet:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's the way Tonto denied whorica for me grin grin

Them go pay Influencer wey dey impersonate Tonto dike on Twitter to hype am and their cum bucket even posted it on iG.
What a Shame!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
It's the way Tonto denied whorica for me grin grin

Them go pay Influencer wey dey impersonate Tonto dike on Twitter to hype am and their cum bucket even posted it on iG.
What a Shame!
She actually denied the public toilet twice cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hoelites una don enter grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
QueenSindel:
seems she doesn't even like her or want to have anything to do with her

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2021
youngpresidooo:
seems she doesn't even like her or want to have anything to do with her
This one over choke oooooo
getting rejected even twice shows erica is not just useless but disgusting to her.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Any man who supports laycon is a hoodlum and a potential rapist while any woman who supports nengi is a potential husband snatcher,a shameless hoe and a disgrace to her entire family!
Tueh!
Gbamest

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
3 seconds and everywhere don burst!
Monday never reach and bulbians don dey piss for their pant because of Erica.
Lmao!
When she called herself a triple threat,yall called her names now see how restless you all have become grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I never knew that Erica could cause so much tears and fears in their camp grin
Lmao!
See tension everywhere!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Which look?You mean obsession coupled with rejection?
I know that look! grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Bulbians are so insecure!
Bunch of cowards!
Tueh!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2021
bentenny:

smiley smiley
You are really hysterical and somewhat ungracious!
I don't need to make inquires for you....If you really wanted to prove me wrong or reveal that i was 'making blind claims or analysis', you would have done your findings to counter my points rather than resorting to aimless insults!

Olodo!

You cannot come here and be making bogus claims without making thorough findings and proving that you know the nansins you're saying...

You must think you are addressing your fellow Dumbites.

Ungracious and hysterical Kee you there.

Now that is how we treat olodos on this thread. We are ungracious to them... grin

E pain am! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Awwwww grin
Who's the star of the show again? grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2021
QueenSindel:

Choi!.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Blastblade:

Olodo you cannot come here and be making bogus claims without making thorough findings and proving that you know the nansins you're saying...

You must think you are addressing your fellow Dumbites.

Ungracious and hysterical Kill you there.

Now that is how we treat olodos like you on this thread. We are ungracious to them... grin

E pain am! tongue tongue
Dominique
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2021
bentenny:

Why are some of you too languorous or nescient to make a simple finding for something that is basic knowledge in the media world?

More viewers means more money for the TV station and the show! I stand to be corrected!

More traffic in terms of views breeds more sponsors to the TV show! Its a fact...make your research and stop relying on your limited layman's opinions!

At least you finally agreed that enhanced viewership of a show would increase sales for the sponsors and the tv show which i had been saying abintio but you just felt like arguing unnecessarily!

A layman who doesn't know and refuses to know will wallow in his indiscretion!

What is obtainable here in terms of 'cablecasting' is the same in other countries like america...so stop using that as a rickety excuse!

Yen yen yen!.

You are yet to prove to us that the viewership increased because of your irrelevant fave.

All these epistles you have been typing since 1900 na waste.

We work with facts on this thread. Anything short of that, you're just blabbing.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
What a lame ass threat!
Lmao!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Awwwww grin
Who's the star of the show again? grin

Nengi!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10802) (10803) (10804) (10805) (10806) (10807) (10808) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.