Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5094252 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Tolani sef like kidd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BenNash: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Omo anything Laycon like this, some people go twist narrative, add small jara come sprinkle am with lies. Make una continue abeg.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Irony of Erica asking Tolani about kidd kissing another girl randomly
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Laycon is not a snake o. E dakun

He has said after Erica, Nengi is the closest to him.

He is only talking to his next closest friend about how he has been sad all day. Nengi wanted to know if it had to do with Erica, but he said no, even though Erica thinks so too. However, he admitted Erica contributed to it because she said something that made him disappointed but they have sorted it.

He doesn't want to be in any entanglement and doesn't want to put Erica in a situation where one party will be jealous and she will not be comfortable. He feels he can deal with anything but doesn't think Erica has that kinda mental strength so he wants to give her space, even though Erica says they dont need it.

He says he has told Erica to not let any man get into her head and that whatever happens in the house is house parole and they can sort themselves outside the house.

Nengi talks about her own entanglements too, She is not ready to be involved with anyone cos she has a man outside the house who watches her 24-7. She feels Ozo gets jealous of seeing her with prince and vice versa and she just wants to be friends with the two of them. Gave an instance where she and Ozo had planned to eat some food together but Ozo later came to give her the food to eat alone. She said she is certain ozo did that cos she was with prince. Laycon asks if she's certain he did that out of jealousy and she confirmed same, because she knows Ozo.

She sha thanked Laycon for pep talk. Says he enjoys talking to him cos he is full of wisdom.

38 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Tolanibaj just said Kidd has always given her player vibes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Innocentchild:

He freaking does, he said he doesn't want to put her in a situation where she has to choose between the both of them. The guy completely misread their conversation, Delusion of Grandeuur grin

No. That's not what he implied. He meant he didn't want to put her in a position where she'd feel unease relating with him and Kidd because he doesn't want Kidd getting jealous/feeling some type of way when he's with Erica. So, he told Erica about it and Erica told him no, that she doesn't want him to distance himself from her.

Laycon doesn't want their friendship to ruin her budding relationship with Kidd. That's very mature of him.

Listening to Laycon talk to Nengi was refreshing. The guy is intelligent despite his unsuspecting looks.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2020
100naira:
Abeg wetin happen between nengi and ozo
Nothing happened, in fact, there is nothing like Nengi and Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm happy sha..

Where is my babe Kaisha?

We are busy here Mofo, we flying First Class to IBIZA next week wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Magenta232: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2020
This Kidd is sick

Said Lilo is a kind of girl he will like to hang out with in Lagos

Wathoni is a girl he would want to draw naked

Tolani is so hot

Two different girls are right in his arms
Please doing what?
And you're trying to define a relationship with Erica?

Biggest play Boy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2020
aroundnaija:

We are busy here Mofo, we flying First Class to IBIZA next week wink

Una plane go crash...

Tolanibaj is here sucking my D
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nengilover(f): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2020
erica is falling my hand cry cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2020
nengilover:
the thing tire me o. he go hear from nengi tell erica, hear from erica and tell neni. dude is bleeped up
You're going too far ooo....

Back off from Laycon or Erica will end up below

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2020
Copied from Twitter

Ebuka: Kaisha you have been evicted
Big brother: Kaisha you have 10secs to leave the big brother house
Kaisha: I'm not going am not ready to go biggie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2020
nengilover:
see this one wey go eat erica shiiit

As you eat am for dream yesterday abi?.. grin

Ode!
Oya go and dream about licking Erica's menstrual blood.. Yuck!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2020
Tochi come and be going home..

Big daddy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2020
100naira:
Abeg wetin happen between nengi and ozo
BB gave him an indirect answer to his curious question during his DS and he received sense by force! grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2020
MizzD:
Laycon is not a snake o. E dakun

He has said after Erica, Nengi is the closest to him.

He is only talking to his next closest friend about how he has been sad all day. Nengi wanted to know if it had to do with Erica, but he said no, even though Erica thinks so too. However, he admitted Erica contributed to it because she said something that made him disappointed but they have sorted it.

He doesn't want to be in any entanglement and doesn't want to put Erica in a situation where one party will be jealous and she will not be comfortable. He feels he can deal with anything but doesn't think Erica has that kinda mental strength so he wants to give her space, even though Erica says they dont need it.

He says he has told Erica to not let any man get into his head and that whatever happens in the house is house parole and they can sort themselves outside the house.

Nengi talks about her own entanglements too, She is not ready to be involved with anyone cos she has a man outside the house who watched her 24-7. She feels Ozo gets jealous of seeing her with prince and vice versa and she just wants to be friends with the two of them. Gave an instance where she and Ozo had planned to eat some food together but Ozo later came to give her the food to eat alone. She said she is certain ozo did that cos she was with prince. Laycon asks if she's certain he did that out of jealousy and she confirmed same, because she knows Ozo.

She sha thanked Laycon for pep talk. Says he enjoys talking to him cos he is full of wisdom.

Laycon Laycon our guy. grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Nengi don finally settle for Tochi.. lol

only Tochi dey free

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:

Free the guy, abeg!
Avoid me Pls. Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Samueltemi337:
They want him to be 100% perfect which is not possible
like I don't get... Laycon go get him f ups and jonzing periods, and he is obviously starting to get emotional, but he did no wrong tonight abeg..

I didn't even know he and nengi talks...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nengilover(f): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2020
poverty na bastard

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Una plane go crash...

Tolanibaj is here sucking my D

That broke shifted unbalanced ikorodu girl undecided

Tueh..

I rather smash mgbeke tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by balosunky(m): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Innocentchild:
VOTE for OZO

My guy is back, Nengi can gtfo with her insecurities .
2500 votes. How come when I got only 1100 vote abi no be the same DSTV. Show me way na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2020
nengilover:
lilo no get guy outside na

She said it more than twice that she has
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2020
stephleena:
Nengi don finally settle for Tochi.. lol

only Tochi dey free

The bitch likes attention

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lilEmir3(m): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2020
NNU0000:
The guy is dumb as fvck despite his so called intelligence.He thinks he's coming between Kidd and Erica,as if erica feels sth for him.
No, he doesnt want to put erica in a situation where she'll have to choose because na money carry her come!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Magenta232: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2020
ArewaWife:
Does kiddwaya like lilo, first he wants to name a child after her (lila), now he wants to hang out with her.

You think that guy is well?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Magenta232:
This Kidd is sick

Said Lilo is a kind of girl he will like to hang out with in Lagos

Wathoni is a girl he would want to draw naked

Tolani is so hot

Two different girls are right in his arms
Please doing what?
And you're trying to define a relationship with Erica?

Biggest play Boy

I feel like the girls already know. He seems to have found his way into Erica's heart although she's trying so hard to deny it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Nengi don go confuse Tochi very soon Tochi go soon fall in love

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Dannyxy:
I didn't know, after their conversation, I just found out they do talk... I never knew...

See, Nengi and Erica no dey use Laycon play. They'd open up to him about anything before their love interests. Laycon is close to Erica the most, but Nengi and him are tight. She calls him "my man".

Nengi hasn't told Ozo or Prince about relationship outside, but she has told only Wathoni and Laycon. That's to show you she trusts him.

I dont know how he did it, but Laycon got their trust.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2020
InSanety:

Eric get another three weeks for that house, give or take.
I really hope to see him survive this Sunday...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2020
aroundnaija:

That broke shifted unbalanced ikorodu girl undecided

Tueh..

I rather smash mgbeke tongue

Bro I'm getting my us papers next week tongue

Kaishas got nothing to offer

Just low quality sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.