Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5094119 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2020
balosunky:
2500 votes. How come when I got only 1100 vote abi no be the same DSTV. Show me way na

Depends on your subscription nah
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Magenta232:
This Kidd is sick

Said Lilo is a kind of girl he will like to hang out with in Lagos

Wathoni is a girl he would want to draw naked

Tolani is so hot

Two different girls are right in his arms
Please doing what?
And you're trying to define a relationship with Erica?

Biggest play Boy
You are sounding like the sick one.

Who is chasing and asking for commitment? Is it not Erica?

He is fine chasing after all the girls.

We like him like that. tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2020
nengilover:
poverty na bastard
association of hungry naija girls

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2020
stephleena:
i believe fvck boys can change..they've heart.

Erica Nwannem, biko be sharp..

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2020
DownChelsea:
It is Laycon oo. Not Lekan or Leycon

It is Ozo oo. Obviously not Ozor

It is Nengi.. Not Nenji.

Please oo. Laycon, Ozo amd Nengi must be the top three

You forgot It is And not amd. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2020
We are trending

Laycon our Guy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Praise must you talk

This guy needs to go home too

Oversabiii

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

The bitch likes attention
Every girl likes attention. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2020
balosunky:
2500 votes. How come when I got only 1100 vote abi no be the same DSTV. Show me way na
Dstv just mum demself this season.The higher your package,the higher your votes.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2020
Samueltemi337:
We are trending

Laycon our Guy

Some Mfs will come and say, the trending shii is a PR planned by Laycon...

Laycon all the way!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BenNash: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2020
This is why it's good to watch this thing live on TV rather than to rely on updates on nairaland.

You go watch something dey reason say wow I love how this guy is handling this thing, you go come here see another thing entirely.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nengilover(f): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2020
nengi na proper hoe

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2020
MizzD:
Laycon is not a snake o. E dakun

He has said after Erica, Nengi is the closest to him.

He is only talking to his next closest friend about how he has been sad all day. Nengi wanted to know if it had to do with Erica, but he said no, even though Erica thinks so too. However, he admitted Erica contributed to it because she said something that made him disappointed but they have sorted it.

He doesn't want to be in any entanglement and doesn't want to put Erica in a situation where one party will be jealous and she will not be comfortable. He feels he can deal with anything but doesn't think Erica has that kinda mental strength so he wants to give her space, even though Erica says they dont need it.

He says he has told Erica to not let any man get into his head and that whatever happens in the house is house parole and they can sort themselves outside the house.

Nengi talks about her own entanglements too, She is not ready to be involved with anyone cos she has a man outside the house who watched her 24-7. She feels Ozo gets jealous of seeing her with prince and vice versa and she just wants to be friends with the two of them. Gave an instance where she and Ozo had planned to eat some food together but Ozo later came to give her the food to eat alone. She said she is certain ozo did that cos she was with prince. Laycon asks if she's certain he did that out of jealousy and she confirmed same, because she knows Ozo.

She sha thanked Laycon for pep talk. Says he enjoys talking to him cos he is full of wisdom.

you saved my fingers from typing... You captured it aptly!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2020
zicoraads:

Every girl likes attention. cheesy

Her own is too much!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nengilover(f): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2020
BenNash:
This is why it's good to watch this thing live on TV rather than to rely on updates on nairaland.

You go watch something dey reason say wow I love how this guy is handling this thing, you go come here see another thing entirely.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2020
Munzy14:

I really hope to see him survive this Sunday...

Make the bottom 4 just favor am
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2020
Am starting to dislike praise...always butting in like a woman,that's if he's not gay.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2020
This guy should leave my Tv abeg!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2020
Magenta232:
This Kidd is sick

Said Lilo is a kind of girl he will like to hang out with in Lagos

Wathoni is a girl he would want to draw naked

Tolani is so hot

Two different girls are right in his arms
Please doing what?
And you're trying to define a relationship with Erica?

Biggest play Boy
don't give half baked narration, just to agend una agenda.
he says he'll hang out with lilo in Lagos because ages cool, when Erica asked about herself he said she's already a part of his crew.

as for wathoni, everyone knows he's really catchings cruise with that one..

Erica and kidwayya invited Tolani to join their convo,Tolani came almost turned back, Erica called her back and said SFR should join them,as they weren't discussing serious stuff.

abeg take am easy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Magenta232: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2020
zicoraads:

You are sounding like the sick one.

Who is chasing and asking for commitment? Is it not Erica?

He is fine chasing after all the girls.

We like him like that. tongue

Oh I see
Kidds everywhere...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2020
eleshin:
I want to believe he's playing the viewers, get close to Nengi, be a buddy and appeal to her fans cos this doesn't make any sense at all.
It was Nengi who came to Lekan to ask for advice around the washing section, and Lekan said they should discuss it inside...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nengilover(f): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Hazardfan1:

She said it more than twice that she has
she seriously get guy outside? wtf. ab na the agreement?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2020
InSanety:

Nazab.lossom, shebi you see?
I understand but it won't be as rampant as this ones listed smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Just no fall my hand.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Tochi dey tell Nengi say wetin Ka3na dey do, he been expect her to do am.

Na this same guy assume say na Nengi dem dash land and diamond onto say, she yellow, and na yellow people dem dey dash that kain thing.

He get proper Naija mentality.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Poor Wathoni

She looks so sad grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Bro I'm getting my us papers next week tongue

Kaishas got nothing to offer

Just low quality sex

US paper my black a$$, when i can always fly to wherever and whenever in a First Class with my baby Kaisha undecided

Meanwhile this is the first time I'm seeing our GUY playing Table Tennis in the house cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2020
lilEmir3:

No, he doesnt want to put erica in a situation where she'll have to choose because na money carry her come!!
All of them,Erica ,praise ,ozo and laycon seem confused,except kidd and nengi who clearly know what they want.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2020
MizzD:

He is only talking to his next closest friend about how he has been sad all day. Nengi wanted to know if it had to do with Erica, but he said no, even though Erica thinks so too. However, he admitted Erica contributed to it because she said something that made him disappointed but they have sorted it.

He doesn't want to be in any entanglement and doesn't want to put Erica in a situation where one party will be jealous and she will not be comfortable. He feels he can deal with anything but doesn't think Erica has that kinda mental strength so he wants to give her space, even though Erica says they dont need it.

He says he has told Erica to not let any man get into his head and that whatever happens in the house is house parole and they can sort themselves outside the house.

Nengi talks about her own entanglements too, She is not ready to be involved with anyone cos she has a man outside the house who watched her 24-7. She feels Ozo gets jealous of seeing her with prince and vice versa and she just wants to be friends with the two of them. Gave an instance where she and Ozo had planned to eat some food together but Ozo later came to give her the food to eat alone. She said she is certain ozo did that cos she was with prince. Laycon asks if she's certain he did that out of jealousy and she confirmed same, because she knows Ozo.

She sha thanked Laycon for pep talk. Says he enjoys talking to him cos he is full of wisdom.

Thanks for this...just tuned in now.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2020
MizzD:

Well said. I was shocked to see some people bashing Laycon when he did or said nothing wrong. Laycon was basically using how he sorted his ish with Erica to advice Nengi to talk to Prince and Ozo things out.

He handled the situation between him and Kidd and Erica well and wants Nengi to do the same. She need to talk to both guys so it doesn't degenrate to a situation where they start fighting each other over her.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Nengi I believe is grossly misunderstood

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Kidd gives all the ladies playboy vibes. grin

Erica asks if Kidd will be cool if she kisses another person in the house, he says he wont act anyhow, he will feel she is living her best life bla bla. Erica says that's not her own definition of good life, good life for her is making plenty money. Kiddi tells her that the money will come, as long as he is using his connection and plugs , money will come.

Erica says she cant be with someone who is too flirty. She feels Kidd flirts a lot and she cant be with someone who does what he does with her with many other ladies. As they were speaking, Tolani walked past and invited the, so she laid in bed with the duo.

She calls herself third wheel and Erica says the same. That's how Kidd said Tolani isn't 3rd wheel that he thinks she is hot, what does Erica think embarassed grin. Tolani says kid is a play boy. He says he is not, that he is just naturally flirty, knows how to make girls comfortable, kind etc. Abeg, wetin remain for a playboy. cheesy wink

Erica reiterates that she likes reserved guys who are not flirty. Kidd asks if she means someone like Bright. cheesy

Anyway they continued to discuss what their reaction would be if they kissed other people. Erica had some dumb takes on her part undecided

Meanwhile Wathoni and Prince were by the hammock and as Nengi was approaching them, Wathoni stood up immediately shocked. Then Prince pulled her back and Nengi said its okay, that she would come back and left. I honestly dont understand that scene? Why did she stand up biko?

Anyway she and Prince continued to get to know each other

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.