Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5124950 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
nazablossom:
Erica is masking a lot with her smiles. She really had an unhappy childhood embarassed

That smile took years to master

Remember she's into pageantry. That's what's expected of them.... Smiles!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
iKnee:
what branch are you reporting from? grin cheesy

cheesy grin grin
South district
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Borussia1:
Keep Laycon off your fvcking mouth fvcking Simp.

Dude is trying his best against all odds yet people like you only see the worst in him.

You fvcking Simp. Assuming you're in thst house, you can't do any better against guys like Kidd, a billionaire.

Are you any better than Laycon in real life? All you're ever gonna be is a Nairaland troll.

Fvcking bitch.
can pain cheesy

If I was in that house, I wouldn't be running after different girls like an abandoned child

You see my problem with people like una, when ozo was messing up, you called him names, we accepted it and prayed for him to have sense, now we are talking about laycon and you are calling us names

I dont ask you not to talk about ozo cause I'm open to criticism, you cant even handle small criticism and you are dropping insults

Like ammy said, most people support people that are a personification of them

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
WetSmoke:
It's painful, sometimes I forget she is there. Make camera dey try show her small na
They (BB crew) may want to sacrifice her this Sunday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
InSanety:
Na Erica paranoia go mess her up finally, I don see am. She get serious abandonment issues

Pesin wey go just siddon dey reason "he's flirty, he will follow somebody, he will do this and that...."

And I understand, na because e dey flirt true true, but when you don think everything, come reduce am to 'mental connection', na rubbish be that. The babe too dey emotional, na wetin make she no fit play game.

He dey follow her gist, dem dey flow very well, which other dirty mental connection she dey find?

Talk your truth or shut up.

Guys like Waya don't like clingy babes, Because they like to be everywhere...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Nothing special about Erica. She seem to be the cheapest babe in that house. Dora get level pass her as far as that house is concerned. Even Katrina shows emotional maturity more than her. She be low budget ashawo for that house. Imagine she saying that Kidd is after sleeping with her and after that nothing and she wish the guy can go deeper with her.

Who does that? If not a cheap slut

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sunnycliff:

[s]Nothing special about Erica. She seem to be the cheapest babe in that house. Dora get level pass her as far as that house is concerned. Even Katrina shows emotional maturity more than her. She be low budget ashawo for that house. Imagine she saying that Kidd is after sleeping with her and after that nothing and she wish the guy can go deeper with her.

Who does that? If not a cheap slut[/s]
Where this belongs:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
WhorErica:

And she's an actress. Think about it..... cheesy grin grin grin

Babe be setting a cheese trap for her mouse(kidd),then reality starts staring on her face that the mouse could eat the cheese without been caught. Boom emotional blackmail like we don't have a mental connection after opening up on her spec for only riches.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Nothing special about Erica. She seem to be the cheapest babe in that house. Dora get level pass her as far as that house is concerned. Even Katrina shows emotional maturity more than her. She be low budget ashawo for that house. Imagine she saying that Kidd is after sleeping with her and after that nothing and she wish the guy can go deeper with her.

Who does that? If not a cheap slut

E be like you never follow girls gist before.

E get some things wey I go read for this thread, I go imagine say na one small 14-year old boy write am.

Many girls dey paranoid say guys wey show interest in them, na because of sex, especially guys like Kidd wey dey follow any girl wey smile at am, to play.

Cheap slut no send wetin you wan use them do, especially if you don promise them enjoyment and good life, like Kidd don promise Erica. Dem cheap, e no hard to impress them.

Make una no dey post some kain things, like small children.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
the moment, erica said mental connection, I know say laycon don transfer from slave to zombie

Forget that guy
he don reach zombie level inside week2 grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
I really like wathoni's game plan.. shake those tables dear
I no need all these useless ships.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
aroundnaija:
Naxo all these boys no gree give this mgbeke girl attention anymore, even her Kenyan Rafiki dey ignore her grin na Tochi she go settle for las las...

Ozo u be real OG for getting that SENSE cool
pained troll sighted

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Borussia1:
Keep Laycon off your fvcking mouth fvcking Simp.

Dude is trying his best against all odds yet people like you only see the worst in him.

You fvcking Simp. Assuming you're in thst house, you can't do any better against guys like Kidd, a billionaire.

Are you any better than Laycon in real life? All you're ever gonna be is a Nairaland troll.

Fvcking bitch.

hmm, undecided na WA o, the way you guys take this show personally ehen

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Which grand prize? He should better be a man and stop pussy licking Erica who's using him as a pass time consolation chamber

Can you remind me of one moment when laycon has ever tried to toast or woo Erica? So all guys that are close to girls are doing so for dating purposes? Between being friendly with a girl he may like and ignoring her,which one is more manly? Erica is the only one that has shown him a little attention in a hostile zone,why should he now avoid her?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
bennyblings:

Babe be setting a cheese trap for her mouse(kidd),then reality starts staring on her face that the mouse could eat the cheese without been caught. Boom emotional blackmail like we don't have a mental connection after opening up on her spec for only riches.

Why am I laughing reading this?.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
bennyblings:

Twisted narrative.

She never said her spec was only riches, all these boys for this thread sef.

Hustle, make women wey like rich men, no dey provoke you.

Na who no get money dey always dey offended when women say dem go like get rich man.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
InSanety:
Na Erica paranoia go mess her up finally, I don see am. She get serious abandonment issues

Pesin wey go just siddon dey reason "he's flirty, he will follow somebody, he will do this and that...."

And I understand, na because e dey flirt true true, but when you don think everything, come reduce am to 'mental connection', na rubbish be that. The babe too dey emotional, na wetin make she no fit play game.

He dey follow her gist, dem dey flow very well, which other dirty mental connection she dey find?

Talk your truth or shut up.

My brother, forget this gist.
The Billions have confused all of them, including her stans. grin
It's so faccking hilarious.

See eh... On one hand, she can't dump him, because she isn't sure if she'll win this show; so she doesn't want to burn any bridges that might lead her to the glorious Billions.
On the other hand, Baba no actually send am. He's living his best life and flirting with any thot he finds entertaining enough for his 30-minute-long attention span. This might be dangerous for Erica's money plans - because, if he's booed up with any other girl for real, that might shut the door to them billions.
So, madam is willing to chest any self-esteem-killing moves by Kiddwaya, all for the sake of that bread.

Her Twitter fans, as well, don't want to go all-out and insult Kiddwaya, because they don't know if he'll end up being their helper in the future. So, you see them tip-toeing around this particular matter.

My broda, no be small thing ooo grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dansuqi:

You have nothing to say hence the shalaye
let's be real

You think laycon stands a chance with erica?

This is efe and marvis all over again, only say this time, the babe is fine, that girl will never ever like laycon like that, she no dey hide dey friendzone the guy, she says it to his face

Tolanibaj went to the bed at the garden, laycon was using style to hold erica back, did you see the way she used that excuse to sit up and change position

Laycon is someone that she is using to pass time, erica spent close to 3 hours talking to ozo today, highest she gives laycon is 30 mins, na wa ooo which other sign do you need?

Laycon is wasting his time in all caps and chasing erica is making him look stupid and ruining his game

Losers always sulk grin let erica start giving him space, you will see what I'm saying

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
WhorErica:

Guys like Waya don't like clingy babes, Because they like to be everywhere...
And... this is what they become when they get served this own dish in return.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
InSanety:

Twisted narrative.

She never said her spec was only riches, all these boys for this thread sef.

Hustle, make women wey like rich men, no dey provoke you.

Na who no get money dey always dey offended when women say dem go like get rich man.

I be odogwu o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
2O22:

pained troll sighted

Cry wella, it's obvious to everyone that your fat faced mgbeke is ignored BIG time grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
geezprince:
And... this is what they become when they get served this own dish in return.

Yeah and they quickly pounce on the next available chick thereby leaving girls like WhorErica shattered and In some kind of emotional turmoil... tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zoroaster:
I really like wathoni's game plan.. shake those tables dear
I no need all these useless ships.
Ozo don kukuma run tey tey. No time for rubbish!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Psychedelia:

My brother, forget this gist.
The Billions have confused all of them, including her stans. grin
It's so faccking hilarious.

See eh... On one hand, she can't dump him, because she isn't sure if she'll win this show; so she doesn't want to burn any bridges that might lead her to the glorious Billions.
On the other hand, Baba no actually send am. He's living his best life and flirting with any thot he finds entertaining enough for his 30-minute-long attention span. This might be dangerous for Erica's money plans - because, if he's booed up with any other girl for real, that might shut the door to them billions.
So, madam is willing to chest any self-esteem-killing moves by Kiddwaya, all for the sake of that bread.

Her Twitter fans, as well, don't want to go all-out and insult Kiddwaya, because they don't know if he'll end up being their helper in the future. So, you see them tip-toeing around this particular matter.

My broda, no be small thing ooo grin

Same way the guy fans on Twitter no wan insult the girl, na all of them dey tip toe around each other as Kiddi and Erica dey tiptoe around each other

All these things wey dem dey tell other people, dem never tell each other.

I hate nonsense. Talk something with your chest or shut up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
aroundnaija:

Cry wella, it's obvious to everyone that your fat faced mgbeke is ignored BIG time grin

Obviously not ignored by Kiddi billi billi... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
@ Stephleena, u don abandon Erica and Kidd?

Hate to say it but I told u so. tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
bennyblings:

I be odogwu o.

Odogwu no dey talk wetin you talk, but na internet we dey, we be anything wey we say we be
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fucknengi:
Ozo don kukuma run tey tey. No time for rubbish!
Ozo na sharp g
Nengi would have ruined him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
iKnee:
he don reach zombie level inside week2 grin cheesy
that cruise of ring was really sweeting laycon grin

Part of him believes he stands a chance

Na that thing dey burst my head cheesy

Only laycon fans believe that he can get her, erica fans dey friendzone their relationship back to back for Twitter

Imagine erica kissing laycon

Last I checked beastiality is still a crime in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
let's be real

You think laycon stands a chance with erica?

This is efe and marvis all over again, only say this time, the babe is fine, that girl will never ever like laycon like that, she no dey hide dey friendzone the guy, she says it to his face

Tolanibaj went to the bed at the garden, laycon was using style to hold erica back, did you see the way she used that excuse to sit up and change position

Laycon is someone that she is using to pass time, erica spent close to 3 hours talking to ozo today, highest she gives laycon is 30 mins, na wa ooo which other sign do you need?

Laycon is wasting his time in all caps and chasing erica is making him look stupid and ruining his game

Losers always sulk grin let erica start giving him space, you will see what I'm saying

Laycon is chasing Erica?

Hatred don block your eyes and reasoning, I no blame u

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
bennyblings:

cheesy grin grin
South district
you're under arrest! Your I.d is invalid.. grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Still trying to wrap my head around who will manage to get more votes between Lilo and Eric.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.