Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5125490 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
let's be real

You think laycon stands a chance with erica?

This is efe and marvis all over again, only say this time, the babe is fine, that girl will never ever like laycon like that, she no dey hide dey friendzone the guy, she says it to his face

Tolanibaj went to the bed at the garden, laycon was using style to hold erica back, did you see the way she used that excuse to sit up and change position

Laycon is someone that she is using to pass time, erica spent close to 3 hours talking to ozo today, highest she gives laycon is 30 mins, na wa ooo which other sign do you need?

Laycon is wasting his time in all caps and chasing erica is making him look stupid and ruining his game

Losers always sulk grin let erica start giving him space, you will see what I'm saying

we don hear o

Next

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
InSanety:

Same way the guy fans on Twitter no wan insult the girl, na all of them dey tip toe around each other as Kiddi and Erica dey tiptoe around each other

All these things wey dem dey tell other people, dem never tell each other.

I hate nonsense. Talk something with your chest or shut up.

I swear to God. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
sogodihno:

Laycon is chasing Erica?

Hatred don block your eyes and reasoning, I no blame u
so you cant see that your boy has fallen for her cheesy

When e happen, trolling I shall

Una must get sense
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
WhorErica:

Obviously not ignored by Kiddi billi billi... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope u dey watch this show sha? Cos it's so damn obvious that the mgbeke is the one clinging him around undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
biggie off ligght na let them finger
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fucknengi:
Still trying to wrap my head around who will manage to get more votes between Lilo and Eric.

grin

Eric will get more votes.

Lilo sell herself as a cheat by saying she has a boyfriend and then doing things with Eric
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zoroaster:
Ozo na sharp g
Nengi would have ruined him
prince will soon be ridiculed. Besides, she has added Tochi into the mix so Prince is not only competing with Kidd.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
aroundnaija:

Hope u dey watch this show sha? Cos it's so damn obvious that the mgbeke is the one clinging him around undecided

E be like sey you need glasses to ascertain that..

No dey use Nairaland narrative dey judge o. Na express you go land... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
aroundnaija:

Cry wella, it's obvious to everyone that your fat faced mgbeke is ignored BIG time grin
keep going...pained troll
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=iKnee post=92285532] you're under arrest! Your I.d is invalid.. grin lmao
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
These ones dey plan another Truth or Dare.

Hope say dem dey bring creative dares now, no be all those their kiss this, smooch that. If dem no dey lick body, suck woman nipples, or give me correct strip tease, make dem use tomorrow night hold vigil ahead of eviction night.

Some people go need prayers to survive am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
WhorErica:

Yeah and they quickly pounce on the next available chick thereby leaving girls like WhorErica shattered and In some kind of emotional turmoil... tongue tongue tongue tongue
You really want me to remind you of the origin of the “peeping Kidd” meme

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
topboss:
@ Stephleena, u don abandon Erica and Kidd?

Hate to say it but I told u so. tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
aroundnaija:
Naxo all these boys no gree give this mgbeke girl attention anymore, even her Kenyan Rafiki dey ignore her grin na Tochi she go settle for las las...

Ozo u be real OG for getting that SENSE cool
Is Tochi not a human being? .
Wetin wrong if she hang with Tochi?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
WhorErica:

No dey use Nairaland narrative dey judge o. Na express you go land... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na Twitter narrative you prefer, wey go favor your babe, because na her type full there.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
WhorErica:

Try to get a Decoder n TV,everyone know the real Hoelosho this season, everybody wey get TV n Decoder for house know say na the fat faced mgbeke dey run after Kidd grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fucknengi:
Still trying to wrap my head around who will manage to get more votes between Lilo and Eric.

grin
Lilo! without a doubt.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
geezprince:
You really want me to remind you of the origin of the “peeping Kidd” meme

Yeah! But it didn't make him come Begging her cap in hand.

Dude be playing his game and flirting with Nengi all day.... tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biakwa: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wached Erica complaining to Ozo that Kidd said some nasty things like fingering her toward her knowing fully well that in a relationship the lady will always feel bad..That Kidd is really a Kid...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
that cruise of ring was really sweeting laycon grin

Part of him believes he stands a chance

Na that thing dey burst my head cheesy

Only laycon fans believe that he can get her, erica fans dey friendzone their relationship back to back for Twitter

Imagine erica kissing laycon

Last I checked beastiality is still a crime in Nigeria

No dey generalize

I, for one no even want any relationship

Make the guy dey on him own dey cruise

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
No matter what any one says about laycon here. All it is going to be is a figment of your imagination.

Laycon is not the most attractive housemate 8n that house, but the housemates are still drawn to him, and he spends every moment in the house proving to his fellow housemates that he is not limited by his looks no matter what.

We've seen other housemate in seclusion, even though they look appealing to housemate physically, but are rather drab and slow mentally.

Laycon has keeped is glued to our screen multiple times. Even has the most attractive females in the house seeking his attention, yet we still can't outgrow the he's ugly anthem.

I'm personally not shipping laycon with any housemate, he has my loyalty regardless of whatever relationship he has in the house.

But if ned nwoko can marry Regina, if oshiomole can marry lara, then laycon can also date someone far more beautiful than Erica or any other fvcking lady in that house. Let that sink.

I'm urging laycon faithful and other subjective BBN viewers not to limit or judge laycon by his physical looks. He is trying his best.

We all saw what happened last week Saturday, almost all the ladies in the house refused to dance with him, nor take pictures with him, and instead of secluding himself from others like Lucy his doing, he embraced his deficiencies and tried his possible best to make proof to them that he will not be bullied.

If he falls for Erica, it's because he's human and he loves her. Not minding the competition from Kidd that is obviously better looking and far richer than he is.

He spend every single day in that house trying his best. Life is not fair to him, he's doesn't have money like Kidwayya, neither does he have Ozor's physically looks or Eric's muscle.

All he has working for him is his intelligence and vibes, yet some people still think he is the best person to drag and insult.

Laycon is a God's chosen, and whatever enemies decides to throw at him, he will continue to shame you all.

Laycon our guy.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by weedfada(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
In the midst of this confusion, I've come to this conclusion... Brothers and sisters, money must be made!!! This show just depicts the daily struggle of the average naija boy/gal... If u now get sense plus drip on top, that's heaven on earth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
2O22:

keep going...pained troll

Dry grin

K
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ozo maturity is sweet

Most guys go beef prince but he still plays with him, I swear it will be paining prince cause he never still get the girl and the guy no dey beef am grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
kendrick9:

Is Tochi not a human being? .
Wetin wrong if she hang with Tochi?

More like the choice no 8 grin or better still no choice cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
aroundnaija:

Try to get a Decoder n TV,everyone know the real Hoelosho this season, everybody wey get TV n Decoder for house know say na the fat faced mgbeke dey run after Kidd grin

Everyone? Who is everyone?

Well me I know who the real who.re is on this show. She's not just a Wh.ore, but a blood sucking gold digger...Hence the name WhorErica.... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
WhorErica:

Yeah! But it didn't make him come Begging her cap in hand.

Dude be playing his game and flirting with Nengi all day.... tongue tongue tongue
Guy! I’d rather beg than become a world renowned meme. Lmao!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
ka3na into old en, i dont stand a chance
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Why some people wan by force tag laycon with ship? grin is it because their fave don jonze for the ship matter?... Laycon has no ship, he has friends, he never make any single move, na Una carry am for head, dey insinuate.

My guy is catching cruise, enjoying himself with beautiful ladies...lol, na Una new way to method to decampaign am be this...
This na just week two oh, only laycon don get "cultist" "pity votes" "frienndzone" "ugly" "weed smoker" "over hype" "no content" "ikorodu Aristotle"...

Every week new strategy, the boy dey really pepper Una sha...

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Biakwa:
Wached Erica complaining to Ozo that Kidd said some nasty things like fingering her toward her knowing fully well that in a relationship the lady will always feel bad..That Kidd is really a Kid...

Hahahahaha.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Fingering nibo?

Kiddi boy abeg chop clean mouth, nothing do you..

You can't part away with that ego billi billi just like that.. cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Ozo maturity is sweet

Most guys go beef prince but he still plays with him, I swear it will be paining prince cause he never still get the girl and the guy no dey beef am grin

Prince is a poor excuse for a man.

He is a hater.

Those guys that will hate you out of jealousy of the women in your company.

I had that experience before.

U wont know and will be talking to them as normal but jealousy don enter.

And people like that can kill.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Borussia1:
No matter what any one says about laycon here. All it is going to be is a figment of your imagination.

Laycon is not the most attractive housemate 8n that house, but the housemates are still drawn to him, and he spends every moment in the house proving to his fellow housemates that he is not limited by his looks no matter what.

We've seen other housemate in seclusion, even though they look appealing to housemate physically, but are rather drab and slow mentally.

Laycon has keeped is glued to our screen multiple times. Even has the most attractive females in the house seeking his attention, yet we still can't outgrow the he's ugly anthem.

I'm personally not shipping laycon with any housemate, he has my loyalty regardless of whatever relationship he has in the house.

But if ned nwoko can marry Regina, if oshiomole can marry lara, then laycon can also date someone far more beautiful than Erica or any other fvcking lady in that house. Let that sink.

I'm urging laycon faithful and other subjective BBN viewers not to limit or judge laycon by his physical looks. He is trying his best.

We all saw what happened last week Saturday, almost all the ladies in the house refused to dance with him, nor take pictures with him, and instead of secluding himself from others like Lucy his doing, he embraced his deficiencies and tried his possible best to make proof to them that he will not be bullied.

If he falls for Erica, it's because he's human and he loves her. Not minding the competition from Kidd that is obviously better looking and far richer than he is.

He spend every single day in that house trying his best. Life is not fair to him, he's doesn't have money like Kidwayya, neither does he have Ozor's physically looks or Eric's muscle.

All he has working for him is his intelligence and vibes, yet some people still think he is the best person to drag and insult.

Laycon is a God's chosen, and whatever enemies decides to throw at him, he will continue to shame you all.

Laycon our guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.