Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5125812 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
tonididdy:
Praise Don give Dora half confession

Seriously, him dey confess small small grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Saltandwater:

Erica and Laycon probably pulled a PDP and APC respectively on others
True sha, the gap between those two may be close or even between 1 to 5.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fatalveli:
No one can carry 3 wraps of Baba at a go.

I've been on this shit since 2pm, nonetheless, believe what you read, I'm gangster..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
teamsynergy:

The niggga no get game at all.... He is too docile
He's too lokal
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
doziefrank07:

Las las,that her plan go backfire...
Ka3na exit pain me sha...because it was supposed to be her,Dorathy and Lucy to expose her

Ka3na exit pain me, he pain me scatter. I beg i need ka3na no
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:
I just realized that biggy gave Katrina the Tacha treatment.
They took her out for some reasons and it has nothing to do with people voting or spelling her name wrongly or her attitude.
If she had survived tonight's eviction, she would have been a strong contender and suppressed their preffered winner.
Believe biggy at your own risk!

So Biggy told the HMs to mention her name for eviction?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Those warlords,

One is my father, second one is my uncle, the other is my in-law, the last one is my brother. They are at my beck and call, misbehave this night, you see anyhow
Bla bla bla bla

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
doziefrank07:
Please how true is this??

That's probably from Twitter trends....

Laycon led the votes, confirmed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
i still doubt those figures,for naija here dem no fit pass 50m people wey dey view,how much more other countries.

Lucremoy:

I don't think so.. Ebuka said something today about this show airing in other countries

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Laycon all the way

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LeProfessor: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
doziefrank07:

It's very true , infact it's that babe that counted it by herself
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Is now I believe this nengi of a girl is manipulative!
Kwa kwa kwa
Are you just waking up?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Am scared praise is gonna keep showing up unless a miracle happens
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
The TV screen messages will put smile on Ka3na's face but bring tears to Lilo's

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vee is talking about how she entered first day and looked around and thought she could point out strong contenders that were expected to reach finals. I bet she was talking about Praise and this explains why she was all over him until he revealed his relationship status before she bounced to Neo. That girl came with a strategy and I hope Neo is wise enough to see that. I hope she leaves next week with Lucy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
doziefrank07:

Trash undecided

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Gbam!
Biggy had no right to keep that away from us,the viewers unless they are trying to protecting someone....their preffered candidate!

It is a calculated fraud

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
i still doubt those figures,for naija here dem no fit pass 50m people wey dey view,how much more other countries.

True sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aiikman(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
XXMML33:
I'm sick and tired of Nigerians supporting a BBnaija housemate just because he is handsome. BBnaija is not a Mr Nigeria contest.

Many of these Ozwor fans decided to vote for him immediately they saw his face revealed on the first day. And any other so called quality that they put forward as their reason for supporting him is just a deceitful excuse. These Ozwor fans are terribly superficial and incredibly immature and they are doing a big disservice to a show like this.

BBnaija is more than having a handsome face. It's about entertainment, scheming and optimum content which Ozwor doesn't provide. So why the support?

And for those that say he is intelligent and speaks well, may I remind you that BBNaija is not an intelligence contest. And if you guys value intelligence and good vocabulary and think it's enough to rally behind a housemate why didn't you lot support Jackye last year? The stench of your lies and hypocricy stinks to the high heavens.

Ozwor can't dance. Ozwor isn't fun on Saturday parties. Ozwor can't act. Ozwor can't do yoga properly, Ozwor can't sing, Ozwor can't toast a woman, Ozwor doesn't perform well at any task. Ozwor doesn't scheme, Ozwor is not entertaining. Ozwor isn't good with ladies. Ozwor isn't controversial. Ozwor is boring. Yet he is getting support just on the basis of his looks. Shame.

Its because of people like you thats why bubu is our President....so what he was doing yestersay wasn't dancing until he pulls an mj stunt abii?...arena games he was second to praise...HOH task he was second to lucy....two ladies fought over him and many more want him just that he has stated his prefrence ....see all you keypad warriors, am very sure if you see this ozo in person, you wont open your mouth to say a word and lastly in this life we all aint created to be touts...so if you seek touts to support, am sure finding mc oluomo wont be too hard for you to do...lastly you all seems not to have figured that, ozo apparently has never struggled for anything in life owing to the fact that he is an only son from a very ok to do igbo family, so he cant start now to struggle over women or act a marlian in just two weeks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
I just feel so sad for Praise. Thank God he knows that only winning HOH will keep him out of eviction for this week. He is not leaving that bottom 4 position, it will be hard.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FlordFlorez(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
So Erica is the real boss. Where are those laykon simps making noise everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
As seen on twitter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
doziefrank07:

This is based on online engagements

Most talked about housemates

Na daily survey

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
oshe11:

Havent even seen Tochi before You mentioned Him(not like I was watching though but I get snippets)

Would love to hear what He said though(if You do NOT mind)

For Erica;

I've always liked Her before the Show because of the perceived personality I have of Her after seeing the Movie "Hire A Woman" but for further Voting(I doubt that)

PS: I may do that for Milly though(as the spirits leads)

Thank you darling
If I forgive Tochi will let you know

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Have you guys seen the video lilo posted as soon as she got out of the house?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Praise don lose morale mehn..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LeProfessor: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

You can be anything you want to be in life but funny! dont ever think of comedy as a career.

Ah ah this is somebodies child na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:
So Erica is the real boss. Where are those laykon simps making noise everywhere.

Where did you see the percentage ?

I hope it's not what I'm thinking .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by A9ine: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Froshloaded:
Laycon all the way

I think he meant in terms of body size. Remember he said "to the biggest Eric"?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
InSanety:
Prince don disgrace him community people. A whole Prince.

Thank God say e get senior brother, so, no be him go become King.
Chai!!!,,, dis one off me ahswear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Praise has started shalaye-ing again oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
aiikman:

Its because of people like you thats why bubu is our President....so what he was doing yestersay wasn't dancing until he pulls an mj stunt abii?...arena games he was second to praise...HOH task he was second to lucy....two ladies fought over him and many more want him just that he has stated his prefrence ....see all you keypad warriors, am very sure if you see this ozo in person, you wont open your mouth to say a word and lastly in this life we all aint created to be touts...so if you seek touts to support, am sure finding mc oluomo wont be too hard for you to do...lastly you all seems not to have figured that, ozo apparently has never struggled for anything in life owing to the fact that he is an only son from a very ok to do igbo family, so he cant start now to struggle over women or act a marlian in just two weeks

You just come here con dey attack anyone dishing out truths about confused Ozo. Read the comments on the screen, support for ozo has dwindled and he is not a worthy contender for the prize money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.