Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5125098 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:
Nengi is messing with the mind of Prince... Lol

But Nengi was say she and Ozo were in the in the bathroom together.
they showered together.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gogetta(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cerebralbeing:
Bright no dy bottom and he had no highlights before the voting lines closed.
That dude might pull up a Trump-like upset and win this show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Prince's family right now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
stephleena:
see this white rabbit Nengi, saying what she has achieved In 22 years, those girls can't have it in years.

bitch..

achieving dicks left centre and right.

see her mouth, 22 years! I laugh

Lol, useless geh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Beorn:

Can you prove this conspiracy theory of yours?
It is what it is...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Threebear was very accurate... Let's give it to him

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

He can’t participate this week. That’s a guy I’m quite sure will be on the chopping board next week.
he sure can, Wathoni participated last week.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Ozo
Dora .

Their votes were very close , no clear winner yet .
I think Nengi will eventually get stronger than Erica.
Seems she'll be this season's TBoss /CeeC / Tacha , with very devoted and unflinching fans.
can you drop the exact percentage

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Ozo
Dora .

Seems she'll be this season's TBoss /CeeC / Tacha , with very devoted and unflinching fans.
Thank you our resident Deloitte. Nengi will eventually be stronger than Erica true true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zyxzzzz: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
stephleena:
see this white rabbit Nengi, saying what she has achieved In 22 years, those girls can't have it in years.

bitch..

achieving dicks left centre and right.

see her mouth, 22 years! I laugh

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
InSanety:
"What I've achieved at 22, if I tell those people...."

Nengi please tell us what exactly you have achieved at 22, aside competing on MBGN and doing bumbum.
Kwa kwa kwa
Tacha wannabe!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
InSanety:

Una gats dey creative with your clapbacks, this one na normal stuff grin

I just dey tell you. She being in the big brother house alone is an achievement. Let her flaunt it. Women shouldn't be forced to keep quiet on their wins because it makes them 'arrogant.'

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Innoson can do better than this cheap advert. What’s wrong with these people?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dezenazil:
they showered together.
I know prince was pissed that Nengi and Ozo were in the bathroom together sha. Prince thinks Nengi went there to meet Ozo.

Nengi denied saying she and Ozo got there together.

But nengi never said anything about them showing together ooo. Make una no dey forge stories
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
whitepanda:

Na ashewo she be..... I am getting her gist small small... Girl wey no get sense... Her boyfriend just the help her life and she still curve am cos she wants a bigger maga.... She is a lovepeddler that has done disgusting things in Dubai for 10k dollars... I'm sure animal done Bleep am before... Rubbish

All you've managed to do on this thread is to lie non-stop! Ahnahn! Iro pooooorrrrrrr. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Ozo
Dora .

Nengi must not win o, we'll rather sacrifice Erica or Laycon for whoever is weaker between both to have our winner. Erica or Laycon must win

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Ozo
Dora .

TBoss came 3rd

CeeC came 2nd

Tacha.....LOL

She no fit, but nice try.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
davodyguy:

I get the gist bro.

Samson in the Bible was doing well, until he met Delilah

Good bro, cos it's damn sure her fan base wil continually increase..

She's the only HM so far that have strong allies in the house, imagine stealing votes from Kidd and stealing votes from our Guy join her own large growing fanbase too, you see say we don enter am cry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
whitepanda:

Na ashewo she be..... I am getting her gist small small... Girl wey no get sense... Her boyfriend just the help her life and she still curve am cos she wants a bigger maga.... She is a lovepeddler that has done disgusting things in Dubai for 10k dollars... I'm sure animal done Bleep am before... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nengi: If i tell you what i have achieved at 22....some people will take years to get it!
Prince: You are not supposed to say that!
Nengi: I now know where your loyalty lies!

Prince abeg take your meal and get out of there!
You deserve a better babe jare!

Abeg make BB try bring at-least two stunning babes for the house!
Some people are feeling too special!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Neo is Nengi's slave now.
Kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
makydebbie:

I just dey tell you. She being in the big brother house alone is an achievement. Let her flaunt it. Women shouldn't be forced to keep quiet on their wins because it makes them 'arrogant.'
Ashewo wins abi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aiikman(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

You just come here con dey attack anyone dishing out truths about confused Ozo. Read the comments on the screen, support for ozo has dwindled and he is not a worthy contender for the prize money.

Boyyyyyy lol...you claim ozo is confused when its actually you who is, cos i have not and will never attack anyone of the HM, right from the time of bayo in BBA1...but all you do is carelessly attack a man that has not attacked you, again you say from your analysis ozo support has dwindled right?..but he is still in the house abii..how did miracle start and how did he end?...please learn to criticize constructively with mild words and lastly, note that you will never rise by pulling others down...who God don bless, Him don bless....i wish all the HM goodluck....good night to you

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Innoson can do better than this cheap advert. What’s wrong with these people?
Is it not better than "mad o"? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
lymelyte:
Katrina would have gone far if she had not tag along Lucy.. If she had put out the same energy she had put in the last two days from the onset, she would be saved.

I am very sure if Lucy didn't win hoh.. She would have gone home.
exactly! She should have toned down the boss lady and get to know people.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Neo is Nengi's slave now.
Kwa kwa kwa
person no fit help person do hair again? Na wa o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Enchantaurl:
Let's for a second imagine brighto being a lady, she won't be applauded at all. I think we judge women too much. I wonder how people will love someone that is cunning and crafty.

Some women here dragging the female housemates for voting out there fellow female are the same people hating on nengi simply because she's fair and craves attention which most ladies here also do in real life. Clowns.

Likewise for guys.
People loved and adored a character like tacha.
If a guy behaved the way tacha behaved he would have been evicted in the first week...
Double standards exists for both sexes..
It is what it is..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nengi is opening up and interacting well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dannyxy:
Laycon topped the chats, Erica second... Stop stressing your heads, its what it is...
Yes ooo.

We need to intensify
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
aiikman:

Boyyyyyy lol...you claim ozo is confused when its actually you who is, cos i have not and will never attack anyone of the HM, right from the time of bayo in BBA1...but all you do is carelessly attack a man that has not attacked you, again you say from your analysis ozo support has dwindled right?..but he is still in the house abii..how did miracle start and how did he end?...please learn to criticize constructively with mild words and lastly, note that you will never rise by pulling others down...who God don bless, Him don bless....i wish all the HM goodluck....good night to you

My guy keep quiet this is nairaland, Nigeria number 1 gbas gbos land, if you cannot take the undiluted truth monikers here are dishing out, my guy commit suicide, f*uk your feelings and get lost. Ozo is a dumbass guy we first liked only for to fall our hand despite so much expectations from him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Threebear:

If you know me like you you think you do, then you should know Nengi is definitely one of my favorite housemates and I'll absolutely never say those things about her.
You're way off.
Oh, that's right. You always support the finest housemates.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.