Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5125103 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
InSanety:

TBoss came 3rd

CeeC came 2nd

Tacha.....LOL

She no fit, but nice try.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dezenazil:
she was pulling a Tacha there

I wouldn't say she was pulling Tacha, it's just normal human behaviour especially after a conflict.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Enchantaurl:
Let's for a second imagine brighto being a lady, she won't be applauded at all. I think we judge women too much. I wonder how people will love someone that is cunning and crafty.

Some women here dragging the female housemates for voting out there fellow female are the same people hating on nengi simply because she's fair and craves attention which most ladies here also do in real life. Clowns.

Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
aiikman:

I see...indeed clowny act is solely for people like you...and yes, i just like every other person cam be whaterver we desire in life l, just like you clearly stated, same way ozi is free to be the way he is right?....so why re you paranoid, judgemental, hating amd attacking

And trust me i got better things to invest my time and resources on than compete for standup comedy with you...trust me, uou surely win on that

Let me burst your bubble, no one in your generation is richer than any stand up comedian out there... since you want to be irrational and stupid, you cross the wrong street, and on this particular street, we have no mercy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hallenjay:
obviously fake.
Let dem do poll and check again and dats erica PR men
He didn't even take his time to read well before sharing.

That's more like talking point on social media that was analyzed and not votes. It showed a date of Tuesday 28th July, 2020 when voting actually ended on Thursday 30th July.

It's those Erica handlers trying to be funny

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
So nengi decided to show off her hair because almost everyone who saw Erica's hair admired it.
Hmmm
Nengi!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin Sexkillz
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
PercyJackSon007:

I don't get. Hin no talk sey she go win naw.

She no fit pass Erica.

Erica engagements alone mad. In 2 days, she has gotten 30k new followers on IG. Na Erica news dey get the most comments on BB page, her pictures get the most likes.

Erica trend on Twitter so tey some haters go report her name as spam. Now, she no fit trend for Twitter Nigeria again.

Dem dey fear trending housemate reach like that, na so you dey know a true force.

Once again, Nengi no reach to pass Erica. Take it anywhere. I tell person some days back, say her best position na 3rd.

Wetin we fit witness na repeat of Efe, Bisola and TBoss.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Is now I believe this nengi of a girl is manipulative!

I knew it was only a matter of time before you call her names.

What has she done again to be called manipulative now? She is always wrong in everything she does bah?
You are toasting a girl and she is saying no, capital no, everybody knows and is seeing that she is saying No, and you are still persisting....only for the girl to be called names.

What has she done again? Someone says No to another person's proposal and she is manipulative?

SMH

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Eeghe:

embarassed
True right?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Even though most of these HMs are well exposed, they rarely have deep discussions that are meaningful ..in any aspect of life... Soo Soo superficial
.. always just talking shittt

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:
person no fit help person do hair again? Na wa o
Wat was she doing in the morning wen others were doing theirs...?
Showing off nyash I guess!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Allnacruise:

Ozo stans make Una accept say dem Laycon na Una oga for now

Try harder next week ( provided he's up though)
Wọn ní agídí
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

if foolishness is what wisdom means to you, then i am sorry i can't demean myself engaging in a conversation with you. U are a deluded fan, keep fanning

You are seriously not making any sense
So keep quiet and enjoy premium entertainment
ManlikeOzo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
stephleena:
see this white rabbit Nengi, saying what she has achieved In 22 years, those girls can't have it in years.

bitch..

achieving dicks left centre and right.

see her mouth, 22 years! I laugh
But that was what your Tacha said and you all hailed her grin
Two can play the game

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:
So nengi decided to show off her hair because almost everyone who saw Erica's hair admired it.
Hmmm
Nengi!!!

Nengi get hair too oo

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vee says they played her song at the party undecided can she sing? I remember when Ebuka asked her to sing on the stage angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
geezprince:
You go fear!!
Kwa kwa kaa
They couldn't even wait for her to get to her house before they left the group!
Choi!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by datribune: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
100naira:
so I should not believe a result from a reputable auditing firm, Deloitte but I should believe your conspiracy theories? grin

There's nothing fool-proof. Deloitte isn't fool-proof. In 2013, it was cited by d EFCC as having giving d Fed Govt inflated figures of d volume of petrol imported, thereby misleading the government to overpay the oil marketers for 16 million litres of petrol

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/133709-subsidy-fraud-pppra-akintola-williams-deloitte-inflated-figures-misled-government-efcc.html

BBN decisions are based on business considerations. The twists are just meant to enable them work to a pre-determined outcome.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oyindidi:
grin grin Sexkillz
There's a dude with that handle on Nairaland sometime ago.

He became a mod in the Romance Section, before he's booted out
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

I guess it is. Another one na that Tizetti with those guys dancing grin Very stupid ads
I love that Tizeti add,especially the song grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Nengi must not win o, we'll rather sacrifice Erica or Laycon for whoever is weaker between both to have our winner. Erica or Laycon must win
So, who will do the sacrificing between Erica and Laycon fans.
Just be sleeping on a moving bicycle.

Sacrifice ko, burnt offering ni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Munzy14, Drakeblend Nazablosom I'm making a debut entry since the beginning of August grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
why is everyone quick to roast nengi forgetting that lucy said she has nothing to offer and her winning HOH was luck:
those words fucking hurt and am sure thats the genesis for the statements she made

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FlordFlorez(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
ItsCookie:

I knew it was only a matter of time before you call her names.

What has she done again to be called manipulative now? She is always wrong in everything she does bah?
You are toasting a girl and she is saying no, capital no, everybody knows and is seeing that she is saying No, and you are still persisting....only for the girl to be called names.

What has she done again? Someone says No to another person's proposal and she is manipulative?

SMH
She throws herself to people and simultaneously rejects them. Who does that As far as I'm concerned, she's manipulative.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=92393696][/quote]
That Getfit ad go pepper some people ehn grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
WhorErica:
[/b]

You don't need to like her to say the truth about her.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She's a very focused individual. I love her energy... tongue
K

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Una wey wan know how Kaisha dey safe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
datribune:

There's nothing fool-proof. Deloitte isn't fool-proof. In 2013, it was cited by d EFCC as having giving d Fed Govt inflated figures of d volume of petrol imported, thereby misleading the government to overpay the oil marketers for 16 million litres of petrol

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/133709-subsidy-fraud-pppra-akintola-williams-deloitte-inflated-figures-misled-government-efcc.html

BBN decisions are based on business considerations. The twists are just meant to enable them work to a pre-determined outcome.

Anything that involves Nigerian government, even the best auditing firm in the world can get compromised.

Our Corruption and cover up is endemic and worse than COVID-19

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
InSanety:

She no fit pass Erica.

Erica engagements alone mad. In 2 days, she has gotten 30k new followers on IG. Na Erica news dey get the most comments on BB page, her pictures get the most likes.

Erica trend on Twitter so tey some haters go report her name as spam. Now, she no fit trend for Twitter Nigeria again.

Dem dey fear trending housemate reach like that, na so you dey know a true force.

Once again, Nengi no reach to pass Erica. Take it anywhere. I tell person some days back, say her best position na 3rd.

Wetin we fit witness na repeat of Efe, Bisola and TBoss.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
davodyguy:

Wọn ní agídí

Egbon a ni agídí. It is what it is, never say never
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aiikman(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Let me burst your bubble, no one in your generation is richer than any stand up comedian out there... since you want to be irrational and stupid, you cross the wrong street, and on this particular street, we have no mercy

Lol....quite easy to decipher a kid...i never said i am rich so why vent your frustrations...but if our paths ever cross, then i hope you be man enough to talk about street to me...grow up kid, cos men dont treathen via keypads...lollllz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.