Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5041801 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2020
davodyguy:

She's damn prepared.

Kidd go Wayya her account with $$

My guy Laycon no get money, but very soon he'll make it

Laycon , will be a big hit after the house , he is so humble and ready to learn , he might win this show if he continue like this

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2020
xenoo:
Erica was fingered and bleeped. I watched it live. The cameraman is fond of taking it off to defend some hm... The oda day tolani was masturbating he took if off too.

I SAID IT.

THE CAMERA CREW HAVE THEIR FANS.

WURUWURU.

BUT KATRINAS OWN WAS SHOWN FROM HAIR TO TOES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Honestly, kiddwaya is the real MVP.

Kai... See how girl was riding him vecause he heard he chattered private jet to Big Brother House. grin grin cheesy

Guys run from love oo. Especially from Naija women. grin

This is the reason Ubunja will always shout "Death to all simps"

The average Naija girl na ashawo oo.

Take this from me as a heavy Uber investor both in South Africa and Nigeria. My eyes saw things.

Let me tell you what happens to most Naija girls because of Money;

When the Alpha Males are done shagging them, they will throw them down to simps who will marry the empty finished products.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Innocentchild:
Did Biggie release the full results of the show and disclose who came first ?

Cause i don't understand this hype, overconfidence and declaring a winner of the season on top results that nobody has seen

Laycon is winning this show, take it or leave it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2020
majamajic:

Yes , just that the stupid camera man kayode no let us see the knaking finish
Erica went to Kidd without pant
As bad as Kidd was , he intentionally opened the blanket with his legs , so can get a clear picture

KIDD NA BAD BOY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Lucy should be preparing her bags , unless she win HOH again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Erica left her mum at 19 to hustle right?

It now makes sense.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Afam4eva:

Erica has more fans than these people you meontioned except for maybe Laycon.
And how did you come about this?? Did you see the top 5 percentages? The game is still not defined...Nobody knows who has more fans between Ozo,Nengi ,Erica and Dora.. we all know laycon is leading.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ashewoboy(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2020
click like if erica is an oloshocheesy.

share if you are certain kid will fvck that light skinned girlcheesy.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2020
majamajic:

Laycon , will be a big hit after the house , he is so humble and ready to learn , he might win this show if he continue like this

Maja he has won already! Unless he fuccks up soon.

This was my post about him at the beginning;

"I can assure you guys that Laycon will win this thing.

Go and check my first post as they were still auditioning.

The reason Laycon will win is because Nigeria is a country of very bizarre people. They usually flow with what they can connect with.

Laykon was just looking like a lost sheep during introduction and he was so real. He is a real G but you can see through him that life no balance at all with am. So people are just showing street love.

For the fact Laykon represents what they are in real life, many Nigerians will vote for him. Mark my words.

I pray he wins too

Good Night."

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2020
E
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2020
empress101:
And how did you come about this?? Did you see the top 5 percentages? The game is still not defined...Nobody knows who has more fans between Ozo,Nengi ,Erica and Dora.. we all know laycon is leading.
How did you know Laycon is leading?

Did you see the top 5 percentage?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2020
empress101:
And how do you know Laycon is leading? Did you see the top 5 percentage?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2020
majamajic:
Lucy should be preparing her bags , unless she win HOH again

She no fit win, she won't participate lol.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2020
Amya:

If being more logical rather than emotional makes you think I'm male, I'll wholeheartedly take that as a compliment. FYI, you can stan Erica with your chest stop the whole Kiddrica nonsense. As far as the world can see they're just FWB as the rship hasn't been properly defined.
No, I am beginning to think you male because you lack emotional intelligence. Most males do.

I do whatever I want to do, however I want to do it. I am also a very blunt person. So I will tell you this once: don't you ever think you can tell me what to do, or not do.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dianeOzark: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX0R7Jl4TCY

Erica and kiddwaya incase you missed it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2020
makydebbie:

Your fingering game isn't solid or your fingers are very little. Just don't assume for the rest.
babe grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2020
makydebbie:

She no fit win, she won't participate lol.
The rules this year sha. I also don't think Big Brother should be telling winners of HOH which gender they should choose as their deputy.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MMXX: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2020
The fear of nengi atmost has made my baby fûck up

Oh Well she's an adult cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I'm never lucky to watch them go at it live angry angry

Hey God, I'm taking your words for it. embarassed

*Looks around for her baby* are you sure we'd stop at kissing? wink
Ha!

You have spoil ooooooooo. grin

Make I run before Be-On go catch me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2020
Broobembem:
I watched that clip over and over again, Kiddi actually did fvcked her, it wasn't fingering.

The facial reaction of fingering and diick isn't the same. Erica got diicked last night, you can't tell me otherwise.

But that's not the issue here, she messed up by allowing herself get fvcked by Kiddi in this game.

-She'll loose Laycon's fans.
-She'll give Tacha and Mercy's fans more reason and bragging point to support Nengi.
-She'll be emotionally enslaved by Kiddi in that house.
-She'll loose focus.
-The slut shamming MUST make her loose fans.
-She'll be obsessive towards Kiddi.

So many things I'll like to point out here. IT IS ACTUALLY A GAME OVER FOR ERICA.

She can't win the show. NEVER!!!!

Erica messed up (that position didn't look like sex to me though but a sex twin happened for sure), but this analysis of yours is kinda one sided — just the negatives.

She never had Laycon's fans — any Laycon fan who likes her, likes her as an individual,
Tacha fans are Tacha fans, same as Mercy's and Erica fans are Erica fans,
Slut shaming will make her lose fans but will gain her fans too especially if Kidd use this against her,
The obsession, loosing focus and emotional enslavement is a prediction not yet a fact. I can agree though that should she continue to suffer this KiddEffect, her game will blow up big time. She will still be a top contender but not where we want her to be. This is Africa, this is Nigeria. I pray sense fall on her sad

Personally, as much as I like Erica, I can't defend her last night's action, more so with a playboy so, many fans will scold her (online para-ing) and move on. She wasn't stanned because we thought her a "sister Mary Magdalene", but mostly for her lovable personality which fingering or whatever won't take away.

She really messed up but hey, head is not cut off because of headache. I hope her voters share the similar stance 'cause if na me wey no go vote this year forgive her, the forgiveness no hold water

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Maja he has won already! Unless he fuccks up soon.

This was my post about him at the beginning;

"I can assure you guys that Laycon will win this thing.

Go and check my first post as they were still auditioning.

The reason Laycon will win is because Nigeria is a country of very bizarre people. They usually flow with what they can connect with.

Laykon was just looking like a lost sheep during introduction and he was so real. He is a real G but you can see through him that life no balance at all with am. So people are just showing street love.

For the fact Laykon represents what they are in real life, many Nigerians will vote for him. Mark my words.

I pray he wins too

Good Night."

Pray Laycon doesn't get into a fight with Kiddwaya..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2020
bennyblings:

E

That's last year na?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Slynation:

[s][/s]I've got this legit update on WhatsApp that reported Erica came out top in this round of voting.... So what stans are you talking about...!!

My own is that, Laycon is losing focus and fans because of Erica....He don dey mumu, and I don't vote for mumus grin [s][/s]

Just keep quiet.

It is a pain that BBN did not show the result.

Laycon top the chart very well, it is only Erica that come close.

And we ICONS we Stan Laycon, no matter what he has done or will still do, get that or continue crying.

Laycon for the money.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2020
As much as I'm not stanning Laycon in this BBN game, I really hope he blows outside the house and makes it very big and show these condescending bitxches.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2020
MadeMan01:

Naija girls are cheap. Poverty

I'm really sad for her.

I don't think what happened has anything to do with poverty.

She was swept off her feet by a mentally and physically big guy that also has high level of confidence in himself.

More so, the pressure of having to loose him to another girl in the house made her give in easily.

Nengi was always lurking.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2020
Amya:
As much as I'm not stanning Laycon in this BBN game, I really hope he blows outside the house and makes it very big and show these condescending bitxches.

Swears

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2020
Afam4eva:

And how do you know Laycon is leading? Did you see the top 5 percentage?
Even a blind man knows Laycon has d greatest fanbase for now..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Wait is it that last years clip you're trying to pin on Erica? That is making you say she rode kidd? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2020
zicoraads:

No, I am beginning to think you male because you lack emotional intelligence. Most males do.

I do whatever I want to do, however I want to do it. I am also a very blunt person. So I will tell you this once: don't you ever think you can tell me what to do, or not do.

Shift to a corner with your emotional inteligence. You'll throw Kidd under the bus for Erica because you believe she has more fans. Own it with you chest. Everyone has seen through you charade.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2020
makydebbie:
Or maybe you all want them to have sex so bad. It was penetration alright but that was fingering.
even though it's fingerings dat clip was just d beginning, do u know wen de finished,almost 5mins after dt clip and u said baba didn't penised her?
Sentiment apart if u were awake yesterday u shd know.
If not for d advert I know we cud even get a better picture cos I slightly saw her on kiddi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.