Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4984188 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mj245: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Froshloaded:
7pm
In other news, Erica lacks self respect
true maybe shes a nympho...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2020
davodyguy:

How you know? shocked

That face
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2020
That time wen we are growing up and some people fall cheaply even in School, u should see their face, it is like let ground open so they can enter as the whole school learn wat happen.

The sex is no longer worth it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2020
bright dey suspect waya grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2020
I had to go through pages one after the other and be sure not to miss anything.

After reading about Erica and Kiddwaya, I do not even know how i feel. I like Erica alot, i used to like Kiddwaya but after the party two sundays ago, my likeness for him dropped but right now Eeica's mess is staring at my face and I don't even know how to take it.

If wishes were horses though, i wish Erica maintains a healthy friendship with Laycon just like Efe and Bisola with no strings attached or waves of romantic emotions.

I'm not going to blame Kiddwaya because I've accepted that's who he is, a disrespective manwhore and if he ever plays Erica moving on, she brought it upon herself, she knows he is a player , she shouldn't have allowed him go beyond holding hands, that's how to play a player, always be a step ahead.

Mixed feelings embarassed

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Because you are the one giving her self respect abi?do you know the meaning of self respect?

What is shameful in having concensual sex.Abeg keep quiet and stop blabbing nonsense.

Erica has gained more fans because those that voted for her will not unstan because of this.
You that did not vote mind your business

She did not have sex with you so why the fuss?

I wasn't gonn vote but now, we fvck, we vote!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2020
empress101:
lol..You forgot so soon that Miracle's fan helped Nina to finals..I can remember vividly when Miracle wasnt up and Nina was up for eviction..She topped with 40smtin%..Now tell me,how Erica can pull that off with the likes of Nengi,Ozo,laycon and dorathy ??...

Erica is stronger than Nina....no one is as strong as Miracle yet, not even Laycon sef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2020
kosky:
Two people will come together and have sex and everyone will focus on the woman and start calling her names. Watch the video. Who looked like they enjoyed it more? Can't you see the pure pleasure on Erica's face during and after the entanglement? Can't somebody enjoy herself in peace again? My only problem is that Erica will start feeling somehow because of the stupid Nigerian mentality that shames women for having sex. undecided undecided
Face the reality of life and stop deceiving yourself. cheesy

A Guy can brag for shagging 5 ladies, can you brag for shaggy just 3 guyz?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Brighto don dey psyche Kidd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2020
DESAMSAMO:
please is the main voting result out?
how can I see one?

It is not out yet, but sources have it that it wasnt laycon that topped as his fans claimed yesterday
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Broobembem:

You people underrate the effect of slut shaming, especially when with proof.

I'm not saying Erica won't go far in life because of the sex, but you see in this show? She'll loose some fans due to slut shaming and trolling.

And she will gain more.
The reverse is actually the case the more you troll her or shame her the more people will pity her to support her not the other way around
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2020
zicoraads:
[s][/s]Kidd has put himself in a dicey situation.

If he commits and sticks with her, his place in the finals is definitely guaranteed.

If he doesn't, he will be vilified and nothing will save him from the fury and backlash that will follow.

I love Erica. I absolutely love her. She is innocent and a lady in love. She is also smart and has done well for herself. I love ladies who are go-getters and she is definitely one.[s][/s]

Just STFU

What is their to love about a who.re fucking on National TV. Useless girl.

Anyway, it is all good for Laycon, she is his only competition, with this Erica is gone.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Tatiana4u:

nengi started hustling at 15!
let that sink in!
But one of them got banged by a guy who didn't ask her out, right?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Afam4eva:

Erica has more fans than these people you mentioned except for maybe Laycon.

They don't know how much fans Erica has, even tho we're pained cos we can see Kidd is a yeye guy we love Erica madly.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Broobembem:

What is the shame in that cheesy

You never see some ladies na make you dey talk like this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Pick up your mic and pass it to me, baby. kiss kiss

Nina fvcked Miracle.
Khafi made out with Gedoni.
Bam fvcked Teddy even though his career was doing on and off.
Ka3na fvcked praise

In this life, know that women will fvck whoever they want to fvck. Mental connection be damned, physical connection ti wa online!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Elyse: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Kaiiii..

Brighto is madddtttttt grin grin

He's busy hyping Kidd

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na you be the LovePeddler.
Ashewo like you.
You are a waste to discuss with in the first place

What gave you the right to police women's bodies in the first place.
Rubbish

Na so!

If dem touch your yansh now, it is still us u will disturb on social media about one Mr man like dat dat we dont know.

Women ehn! grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
I'm still hurting because of Katrina's scripted eviction and Erica just rubbed salt on my injury.
like wtf
Erica why
I thought you were a decent girl?
Anyway,if Kidd breaks her heart by ignoring her,that's her cross to bear.
For now,I'm team neutral!
No time for nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Because you are the one giving her self respect abi?do you know the meaning of self respect?

What is shameful in having concensual sex.Abeg keep quiet and stop blabbing nonsense.

Erica has gained more fans because those that voted for her will not unstan because of this.

I dont understand this peeps... this is not a christian show. They should switch to a gospel reality show and leave BB alone. If two lovers have consensual sex please what is the hush and hullabaloo about it. Erica didnt do anything wrong

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Broobembem:

Hehehehehe

Bodycount? O porrrrrrrrrr! E plentyyyy! grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MMXX: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2020
Sellout:
Na Erica use her hand spoil her game...
I'm telling you

It's painful to watch cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2020
All of you that weren't up last night saying it was fingering... undecided
The clip is more than what you are seeing online.....yes...there was fingering initially, but that babe was about to mount him before kayode quickly started adverts....I know what i saw.... undecided

You self reason am, soo kiddwaya and Erica are Hot, and he would only satisfy her....what happens to himself....?...
If kiddwaya didnt relieve himself of some hot cum, he wont have had that satisfied face they later showed, with her head on his chest...e be like say nah virgin full here. undecided
If kidwaya no release that cum....him body for no calm down last night. You cant tell me he masturbated while there was a throbbing pusssy just beside him which he could easily access... undecided

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I wasn't gonn vote but now, we fvck, we vote!!! grin grin grin

That is what I am saying some people will still vote her she will gain more the more people drag the matter for long

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:

My love, why are you awake so early? grin

I know you were good, you don't have to loud it.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

And she will gain more.
The reverse is actually the case the more you troll her or shame her the more people will pity her to support her not the other way around
Once again, you underrate the effect of slut shaming with proof.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

I dont understand this peeps... this is not a christian show. They should switch to a gospel reality show and leave BB alone. If two lovers have consensual sex please what is the hush and hullabaloo about it. Erica didnt do anything wrong
Thank you

I wonder what gave them the right to judge Erica's body

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Are you saying she will gain more fans cos she had sex or what?

Abeg make me understand

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

They don't know how much fans Erica has, even tho we're pained cos we can see Kidd is a yeye guy we love Erica madly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2020
sogodihno:

Just STFU

What is their to love about a who.re fucking on National TV. Useless girl.

Anyway, it is all good for Laycon, she is his only competition, with this Erica is gone.
And who told you that Erica has fallen out from being a strong contender?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

What is the shame in that cheesy

You never see some ladies na make you dey talk like this
I don't need to see it alone, because WE didn't see guyz doing it alone. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.