Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4985100 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2020
makydebbie:

Me sef, I wish Katrina stayed. She would've peppered these men for me.

Naso. Kaetrina that was begging praise to come for a discussion?

Leave matter for Mattias abeg. Em don Bleep am and has fallen in love.

Katrina was feeling abandoned grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2020
NNU0000:
lalasti.clala seen myn.d44 Domi.nique Rule 2 broken

When he called me a lovepeddler you did not see it abi? undecided

You are not serious.
You have been noticed now get lost cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2020
makydebbie:
I'm tired of seeing "Erica and Ka3na are loose" so praise and Kidd are tight or what? Delusional lots.

It's a man's world. Deal with it

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2020
doziefrank07:

She will gain more fans,not because she had sex
People will be drawn to her because of the dragging she's getting
You make me laugh
You see in this Nigeria, it's only a guy that'll get away with sex on TV, a woman can never. Nigeria isn't at that place yet where people will normalize public sex, especially for a woman.

Kiddwaya now has a better chance at winning self than Erica. Look at the case of Miracle and Nina.

People will start watching Erica closely now, every step and moves she makes will have all other housemates fans coming for her, hard.

Assuming she was dragged for being ratchet, foul mouthed, or any other reason apart from sex, only then can she have full support.

Not forgetting that the sex will happen frequently now, and Kidd will flirt and want other women, thereby giving her non fans a platform to drag

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2020
makydebbie:
Dear Queens, having sex doesn't make you "loose" it's orgasm you want, orgasm is beautiful. It's a muct have experience so go for it.
Anytime you want your sex, have it and be unapologetic about it. You're not cheap. If you're cheap, the men are cheap and loose too. kiss

Yeah, you right... Although, doing it on live TV, just two weeks in May suggest otherwise... wink wink wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Naso. Kaetrina that was begging praise to come for a discussion?

Leave matter for Mattias abeg. Em don Bleep am and has fallen in love.

Katrina was feeling abandoned grin

Let her continue her olosho ism out of the house. Fake geh claiming boss lady. She no de fork young guys maybe praise is 72

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2020
Kidd on the beat grin They want to tame a player. Their papa!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2020
Broobembem:

Big brother is strictly not for people with bad upbringing, is it?

My brother that is what big brother is for. People with good upbringing will not be on this show, the will be on a gospel or educational reality show. NOT A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2020
Broobembem:
Erica lost a fan here.

Cc LadyHippolyta88 grin
says who?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2020
topboss:

Erica will be sent home becos she has no content aside being Kidd Bleep doll.

We still have values and u can have orgasm as much as u want off our screen on national television.

GTFO with your silly values.

People that don't watch Big Brother will be castigating the show because of values, you that is also watching the show 24/7 want to also start castigating a specific housemate because of "Values"..

No one cares..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Laycon fans are weeping gan, first was wathoni, now Erica, Laycon no carry boat come let alone ship
The thing pain me small.

Not because of the sex sha, but because of the timing.

The same night when laycon poured out his heart to her.
I didn't know she was just whining my guy.

Good boys go always carry last.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Bookworm001:

Bruh, ozo's cruise ship is available. Join us let's cruise together cheesy
I would rather be with a Kim Kardashian than a Tony umez!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

what is someone with a proper upbringing doing in the Big Brother in the first place. You should be in church not on big brother. No saint on big brother. Big brother is not an harvest for virgins
I hail oo.
Well said cool
What were they expecting?Is sex not expected to happen in a rated 18 show why the outburst on Erica did she do it alone.
Since they enjoy shaming women having sex in BBN then they should advocate for it to go the other way around with M and M grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=Beorn post=92404061][/quote]

You weren't supposed to see that!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Shey Erica still has your votes? lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2020
homesteady:

GTFO with your silly values.

People that don't watch Big Brother will be castigating the show because of values, you that is also watching the show 24/7 want to also start castigating a specific housemate because of "Values"..

No one cares..

If dem keep Erica with any man having viewed that, do u think he will be restrained or afriad to try anything?

Do u think the respect will be the same?

He has seen her as weak.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Before I read anything here today,
I am here for the Star, the Sun, the heartbeat of BBN-Erica, the sweetheart kiss
She is an innocent, honest free spirit...
She is asking for love and connection: I am here to give her an overdose of it

I will exhaust my petrol, airtime, food money on her this season.
Let’s go
Good morning all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Tatiana4u:

says who?
Broobembem.
She did not unstan oo grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

When he called me a lovepeddler you did not see it abi? undecided

You are not serious.
You have been noticed now get lost cheesy
copy cat
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2020
sogodihno:

Even as loose as Tacha and Mercy seems to be, they didn't fvck on national TV.

The only thing going for Erica is her beauty and her innocent smile. Nothing more, now she is worse than Who.re, smiling sheepishly like u can't hurt a fly yet, collecting dick on live TV.

Any ICONS that still support this slut need brain transplant at this rate, I prefer Nnengi over her. Useless who.re

What I see here is you insulting her in order to put negative thoughts in viewers minds and reduce her fans so your fave Laycon would have no competition. That's a lame and corny move. If I was an Erica supporter, I'll stan harder after seeing your hypocrisy.

Laycon would finger Erica too if Erica and him were an item. Heck, he might even have sex with her if Erica was dating him in the house.

This is an 18+ show, were you expecting worship and praises? Hypocrisy is watching adult content where nudity and sex is bound to happen, and criticizing the lady who you deem a threat to your fave.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2020
NNU0000:
copy cat
Amebo grin cheesy
Oversabi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2020
If dem keep Erica within my reach, I will not be gaming to date her after watching that.

I will be planning to bang her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Decent girl in a rated 18 show.
If you wanted to find a decent girl nor be for BBN
After you all shipped kiddrica in week 1 it has happened and you are wailing what were you expecting

Anyway Erica has gained a fan in me
I thought you were neutral

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2020
RTSC:

The thing pain me small.

Not because of the sex sha, but because of the timing.

The same night when laycon poured out his heart to her.
I didn't know she was just whining my guy.

Good boys go always carry last.

I think ERICA gave it all to Kidd to pass a message to Laycon. That is what most people couldnt decipher. Remember she said behind laycon's back that she cant imagine people seeing her with laycon after the show, it will spoil her reputation

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2020
sogodihno:

Even as loose as Tacha and Mercy seems to be, they didn't fvck on national TV.

The only thing going for Erica is her beauty and her innocent smile. Nothing more, now she is worse than Who.re, smiling sheepishly like u can't hurt a fly yet, collecting dick on live TV.

Any ICONS that still support this slut need brain transplant at this rate, I prefer Nnengi over her. Useless who.re

You just spoke my mind..

Mercy and Tacha sef respect theirself..

I was liking this girl oo.. But she Bleep up last last..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Whorica. A name have never been so apt!.

If you enter my mention to misyarn thunder will faya you!! grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2020
makydebbie:
Dear Queens, having sex doesn't make you "loose" it's orgasm you want, orgasm is beautiful. It's a muct have experience so go for it.
Anytime you want your sex, have it and be unapologetic about it. You're not cheap. If you're cheap, the men are cheap and loose too. kiss

Very mature comment you gave there.... undecided it deserves a reward...

How would you like to be a patron of the great vaseline crew...?..
Or a brand ambassador for Total quartz 9000 premium engine oil... cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Just like Erica's ..., this one is for Kidd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUliAM1ByDk
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I thought you were neutral
I still.am ooo.
Erica can change things sha grin

But we watch

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
She will come around.
Erica has gained a fan in me
you know me too well...grin I unstan to restan harder!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

I think ERICA gave it all to Kidd to pass a message to Laycon. That is what most people couldnt decipher. Remember she said behind laycon's back that she cant imagine people seeing her with laycon after the show, it will spoil her reputation
Too bad.

If you no fine, try fine o.

I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Borussia1:
You make me laugh
You see in this Nigeria, it's only a guy that'll get away with sex on TV, a woman can never. Nigeria isn't at that place yet where people will normalize public sex, especially for a woman.

Kiddwaya now has a better chance at winning self than Erica. Look at the case of Miracle and Nina.

People will start watching Erica closely now, every step and moves she makes will have all other housemates fans coming for her, hard.

Assuming she was dragged for being ratchet, foul mouthed, or any other reason apart from sex, only then can she have full support.

Not forgetting that the sex will happen frequently now, and Kidd will flirt and want other women, thereby giving her non fans a platform to drag
Thanks for explaining better. They know this, but pretending not to know.

Erica will loose fans! She fvcked on national TV.

It's not something a public figure will advocate for, for some moral reasons.

Mercy, Tacha, Ceec and Tboss packaged themselves, which gave their fans reasons to support them without slacking.

100% of ladies supporting Erica's action just to sound woke will NEVER do what she did. She messed up, that's the truth.

Kiddi didn't even ask her out ffs. Arhhhhh!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Decent girl in a rated 18 show.
If you wanted to find a decent girl nor be for BBN
After you all shipped kiddrica in week 1 it has happened and you are wailing what were you expecting

Anyway Erica has gained a fan in me

Awwwwww my lady, you are giving me joy this morning. Your comment is so sound and full of wits. Leave those kids who are looking for virgins to vote for in a 18+ show

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.