Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5097882 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
EricaNyansh:

I also said laycon will win right from day one. It never had anything to do with WhorErica. It was glaring for all to see except your blind..

Nengi was the most popular and still remain so. Her fans aren't backing down, infact she's gaining more especially with this WhorErica's epic embarrassment..

Don't worry, Nengi is good to go. She's leaving the house among the Top 5 with her dignity intact. What more can one ask for?

Brands are already lining up to endorse her...My baby gyal is good even though she wouldn't win the moola. We know she won't win and aren't crying about that... tongue

But this kind disgrace your WhorErica has brought to your camp, only time will tell.. cheesy cheesy
E don do Na...we're all humans & sometimes stuff like ds happen, after all she nor borrow anyone pussy take waya d waya boi...Mke una leave her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I don't know her intention yet.
But the joke will be on you if she just used Kidd to cure konji.
Besides, Erica has increased chance of winning deputy hoh.

Even if she did, the shame and disgrace is still on her and her fans. Dem go defend tire!.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
InSanety:

LOL

Be like na only for here dem dey defend. Na cruise we dey cruise on Twitter

10,000 new followers on Instagram in 10 hours, over 3,000 comments on her last post 4 hours ago.

Don Jazzy still dey hype our babe.

Make she dey kpansh dey go, we support her anyway. Konji na bastard.

No Leave No Transfer grin

PS: First and second pictures are for emphasis on engagements. Make una understand how engagements dey work.

Dem no know what'sup.

E shock Dem as we take dey defend Erica,Dem dey expect say people go begin leave our team but reverse is the case.

All these Nengi's fans should better learn something from us o,when Nengi fvcks up we don't want to hear;

"Is it because it is Nengi"

"If it was Erica"

"They are jealous of Nengi"

"She is hated for doing nothing"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
EricaNyansh:
[/b]

I dey suspect you. cheesy

But in this WhorErica case, na The fear of Losing Kidd waya make her do that thing. Shun!..
Lols na truth I dey talk.
E get some girls wey no dey shame like that.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
RedboneSmith:

You stanners will sha never agree. grin

I'm sure they both had a nice time last night. But calm down; Erica no cum, that's stretching it.

you think its that easy for a woman to cum except she is lying to you she did. It is easier to make a woman cum faster through fingering than through dick... baba4kinatu say so 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
doziefrank07:

Na people like you make her go home...see how you spelt her name
Yeye
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
RedboneSmith:

Lmao.

What I saw was a man who was a bit clumsy or made too direct a contact with a woman's clit and caused her some pain.

Kidd is my guy. I'm feeling him more than any guy in there. But if you watched that video and thought that he 'finished work', then you don't know much about pleasuring women or reading facial cues during sex/make out.

You think female orgasm is automatic? Just touch a woman 'kpam' and it happens?
... that's the extent money can go. Money can simply alter ones sanity, in the name of been a billionaire son, his sins and castigations are forgiven for all these unnecessary sex and molestation he's doing to these/this women/woman undecided .

I hate hypocrite angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
InSanety:

We still dey cruise

We're catching up. Make she just dey trend, we go catch up.

She has more engagements than your guy still, on any platform.

We're cruising. All publicity is good publicity, make we enjoy ourselves today cheesy
She nor get engagement reach laycon for Twitter o

Please be guided

And moreover nor be engagement they win the show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
homesteady:

I just hope the housemates don't think she's trying to become friendly with them so that they won't vote her out.
They don't forget so soon...na she use her hand spoil her game.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Neo go soon talk pass biggy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

With 250k, una go fix Solar dey enjoy uninterrupted power supply na

Person 2 months salary, na em you use hand just type like that? grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
vicdom:
Wows.. didn't know Prince was an Igbo ooo. And he ascent doesn't say so. See the way he's flowing in very well in Igbo song with Tochi shocked

He speaks well, but when he is more relaxed, he gives Igbo vibes when he speaks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Anchor535:
E don do Na...we're all humans & sometimes stuff like ds happen, after all she nor borrow anyone pussy take waya d waya boi...Mke una leave her.

If na Nengi, una go leave am?... I'm asking for a neighbor... tongue tongue

Common dry humping with Prince she was called all sorta names. Now the table has turned with even a worst scenario una sey make we leave am.. She must to collect!.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Even if she did, the shame and disgrace is still on her and her fans. Dem go defend tire!.. cheesy
Na laycon fans this tin pepper pass.
At least she'll most likey pick laycon as deputy hoh if she's hoh.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
They all want Lilo's man. Isnt it clear now for everyone to see
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
CaSttLe:

They don't forget so soon...na she use her hand spoil her game.

Abii..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Speak for your own family member..

Me I'm speaking for my sister because I know her well.

Na my sister no be yours. ABI you think sey she be WhorErica wey Dem Gbensh for Live TV?.. tongue
Na so....cheesy

okoto okoto...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Amya:
I've not seen stephleena our number 1 shipper mama on this thread today. Hope she's okay?
The matter pass am.

She dey recover first. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Branzy:
I want Brighto to win HOH
Make we see the babe wey e like
Let the player get played

Another angle grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beorn1:

My fingers hurt. I want to quit. cry
Please continue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
I really like biggys voic kiss kiss
He talks one one ...this can never b seyi. It could be Ebuka sef
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
I like Laycon but truth be told, Erica only likes him as a friend and never asked him for more. i don't know when he started developing feelings for her but he should have nipped d feelings in d bud before they developed into something deeper if he truly had sense! I really do hope Erica be frank with him instead of encouraging him.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
neo is fake

yesterday he was willing to sacrifice the wager for immunity

now he is determined to win it for everyone cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Munzy14:

Na so....cheesy

okoto okoto...

Meow meow! tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
InSanety:

Engagements translate to support, not followers.

Nengi get pass 211k followers, yet, all her comment section she no dey get reach 2k comments, na soso 700, 329, 546 comments full her page.

Dem no dey insult her, na love love full Erica page. We stand gidigba, make una continue dey help her trend, make people dey sabi her, dey vote for her.

Anybody wey talk too much, go show us their Virginity Report Card for this thread today ;F

See as my babe dey glow today, dey happy.

God bless Kiddi for helping her with konji, may weaklo never catch his fingers grin
I understand what you are trying to say but....foreigners too dey comment and like posts o. And dem no dey fit vote via sms. No be by social media hype. Organic stans plenty for Laycon like sand.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

you think its that easy for a woman to cum except she is lying to you she did. It is easier to make a woman cum faster through fingering than through dick... baba4kinatu say so 2020

@Bolded: Everyone knows this. Tongue sef sure pass, but let's not go there.

Kidd was stabbing about in the dark. Probably couldn't even see what he was doing. That is sure to even lengthen the time it would take for her to 'arrive.' Add to that the fact this was their first time, before he has time to understand what works for her. And the whole session was fucking short.

I repeat, if you watched that session, and believe she came, you be Jon Snow.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I knew you'd come around after vexing in the morning... Welcome back sis. kiss kiss

Kiddrica, bitchessssss!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Neo suppose go for lecturing or teaching career..e too talk. Hes talked Biggy into sleep..me 2 sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

Every sane man here should stop arguing with cheap sluts.

They defend silly every act cos they are guilty of the same... In life, YOU ONLY DEFRND YOUR TYPE, and that's simple to understand.

Do you think Erica's parents will be proud to talk about what their daughter did last night? Having causal sex on international TV with a guy who never for once formally asked you out? That's the height of stupidity.

I once liked the Erica girl. But I'm completely ashamed of her now, the same way I would if I were her father or even distant relation.

I am on to fully support LAYCON now, plus any Lady in that house that proves to "HAS SENSE".
erica for the money

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
MadeMan01:

With a slut sadly.
Reminds me of my days in Yabatech.i was in year 1, attracted to a girl In Year 2. She ignored me Cos i was in a lower class and was being wooed by a final year student.
End of day, final year guy messed her up, despite living in the boy's room for part of the period.
She couldn't face me all the subsequent years cos I found someone better when she was in final year and I in junior year.

But wait o.

Wetin concern us na? Anybody ask you for your life history?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Na laycon fans this tin pepper pass.
At least she'll most likey pick laycon as deputy hoh if she's hoh.

Toh!

I'm not a laycon fan, but he has my vote at the finals because he's destined to win..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
GalPissetzky:
may una dey talk like humans na. do you think it is easy to hold yourself like this? having sex dosnt make you cheap. ok, why is no one bashing kidd? u people make girls looks like filth just because they had sex,,

It is the double standard of society.

A man can have sex, but a woman must withhold sex.

This double standard has appeared in many cultures, and it is still present in many cultures.

There are double standards against men too, though. For example, it is shameful for a man to nag, but it is perfect for a woman to nag because society will tell you that the power of a woman is in her tongue.

All these double standards are further tearing the sexes apart.

Some school of thoughts believe that men are from Mars (which means they must be authoritative, dominant, aggressive and all). A man who does not exhibit these supposed masculine traits will be made jest of even by women. He would be called names such as weakling, woman wrapper, effeminate, and all that.

The same school of thoughts believe that women are from Venus (which means they must be soft, endearing, and virtuous). A woman who does not exhibit these supposed feminine traits would be slut-shamed, called mannerless, and rebellious.

It is just the way society is.

And mind you, it is everywhere, even in supposedly developed countries. It is worse in Islamic countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.