Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5099129 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
CaSttLe:
Neo go soon talk pass biggy
Immediately he entered ,na sO I collect MtV no time.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
EricaNyansh:

This one wey fvck for midnight , do am because of money.. She hear billionaire son, come open Toto.. cheesy cheesy
No be ashewo be that?
oga I don tire for you abeg grin All I see is a pained laycon fan. It's not his fault he's not fine. Although there are girls who would trip for someone like him based on his vibes.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bennytwin:

I strongly believe it is Kenneth Okorie.Infact i m almost sure!!!
He is an actor and he did a voice advert for d bet stuff last yr.
He is Odili in an epic series termed 'Ojukwu'
If u know his voice,u will know he is most likely the one
some say its yemi blaq
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bomboiy:

Lol this is Grace, you can't tell me otherwise.

Erica beating the combine Forces of Nengi and laycon. I LOVE IT.

Big Grace!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Petyprincess(f): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Where can i stream online without paying stupid subscription?
Can't find live streaming on YouTube

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
InSanety:

Na by engagements

Be like una no understand how engagements dey influence voting. Make I no tell una again, una go understand later.
Till the finale then.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Tochi's DS

Tochi said everybody was tensed but today, they are now getting strong for the task. So the mood has improved.

On the wager, he said they are working hard to make sure that they don't have to lose it again because they know what it means to double their wager.

He said he voted for Eric and Praise. He voted them coz they were people he related with the most in the house. He didn't vote for Ka3na coz she takes things too personal. He didn't vote for Lilo coz he didn't bond with her.

He chose Ozo and Prince to win HoH aside himself.

I dont think Tochi understood the reasons he gave for putting HMs up. WTF? How can you say you left voting Ka3na and Lilo coz you didn't bond with them and voted those you were really close to? Do you realize it's voting for elimination?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
oga I don tire for you abeg grin
All I see is a pained laycon fan.
It's not his fault he's not fine.
Although there are girls who would trip for someone like him based on his vibes.

This one sey I be laycon fan just because I volunteer to corner the guy some votes... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E pain Dem!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kidd dey learn work where Neo dey grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
geezprince:
Till the finale then.....

Till then.

For now, I go dey celebrate her milestones as una dey celebrate una guy own.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Petyprincess(f): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please o i am hearing rumours that my favorite had sex last night cry
Please is this really true? I have so much respect for Erica

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
homesteady:
Prince plaiting Princess hair.
Those two are sooting to my eyes. I feel this warmness whenever I see them together.

I wish....I can only wish kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GoldenStreaks: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
I think Tochi misunderstood this voting for eviction of HM's

Abi doesn't he understand English?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy Na so life be bro...Confused people...U see fire, u still jump the enter deep deeper....Come still deh talk "Ehhm I know its fire, but am just playing with it" lol...

Tomorrow now,she will start disturbing our cyberspace with feminism and it's okoto meow....Woke moewwwww...cheesy
True talk my dear bro...Her attitude today didn't just make sense to me at all.... anyways lets keep watching.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beorn1:
Tochi's DS

Tochi said everybody was tensed but today, they are now getting strong for the task. So the mood has improved.

On the wager, he said they are working hard to make sure that they don't have to lose it again because they know what it means to double their wager.

He said he voted for Eric and Praise. He voted them coz they were people he related with the most in the house. He didn't vote for Ka3na coz she takes things too personal. He didn't vote for Lilo coz he didn't bond with her.

I dont think Tochi understood the reasons he gave for putting HMs up. WTF? How can you say you left voting Ka3na and Lilo coz you didn't bind with them and voted those you wee really close to? Do you realize it's voting for elimination?
Me too was equally confused yesterday .
I thought biggie told them to vote the housemates they wanted safe.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
Na true talk ooo
She lost her game but she can still revive herself.
I dunno why laycon fans who are using their money to vote for him like ericanyash are in sifia pains grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

It is the double standard of society.

A man can have sex, but a woman must withhold sex.

This double standard has appeared in many cultures, and it is still present in many cultures.

There are double standards against men too, though. For example, it is shameful for a man to nag, but it is perfect for a woman to nag because society will tell you that the power of a woman is in her tongue.

All these double standards are further tearing the sexes apart.

Some school of thoughts believe that men are from Mars (which means they must be authoritative, dominant, aggressive and all). A man who does not exhibit these supposed masculine traits will be made jest of even by women. He would be called names such as weakling, woman wrapper, effeminate, and all that.

The same school of thoughts believe that women are from Venus (which means they must be soft, endearing, and virtuous). A woman who does not exhibit these supposed feminine traits would be slut-shamed, called mannerless, and rebellious.

It is just the way society is.

And mind you, it is everywhere, even in supposedly developed countries. It is worse in Islamic countries.

most sensible comment here, not all these ranters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bomboiy:

You are very right.

That was how they were treating Efe,now he is one of the biggest and most successful rapper in the whole of Africa. He now has upto seven babymamas, lol all these golddiggers sef.

Have you heard his latest single? The one he collaborated with Ed Sheeran.

grin
you must be joking.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
InSanety:

Till then.

For now, I go dey celebrate her milestones as una dey celebrate una guy own.
they are both my guys so I go dey follow you sef celebrate the milestones and I go dey vote them together....but that finale like this Na Lakeside get me. Laycon straight!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beorn1:
Tochi's DS

I dont think Tochi understood the reasons he gave for putting HMs up. WTF? How can you say you left voting Ka3na and Lilo coz you didn't bind with them and voted those you wee really close to? Do you realize it's voting for elimination?

I'm not watching again, so I was about to ask whether you mixed up what he said about the nominations grin grin This one shock me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
CaSttLe:
Has anyone tasted d poundo potato? How's d taste?

Nice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
CaSttLe:

It blends beans soaked overnight or fresh raw beans.? I want to know pls,,,cos some blenders will grind only if it's been soaked a bit.

You will have to soak for an hour to two.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Erica is the most stupid housemate this season,she has killed her game by allowing that good for nothing boy have sex with her

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Johnny Bravo's DS (Eric)

General mood. Said the mood now is better than yesterday's eviction. That everyone is trying to lift their spirit and get on with the game coz that's what they came for. He said has mixed feelings for escaping evictions coz it made him feel he has good rapport with HMs that's why they saved. But he lost his closest FRIEND in the house. LMAO.

If he had to vote, the two HMs he'd vote to leave, he'd have voted Ka3na coz she's too bossy even though she doesn't bring it to his side. Then Praise coz he wouldn't want to lose someone in the house.

2 HMs generally, he'd have picked Lucy the HoH and then Kaisha.

Aside himself, he'd like to see Neo win coz he's his Vee and coz he's gotten close. Then Praise coz he's putting a lot of work regarding their tasks. That he's already doing HoH things concerning the tasks.

Kai. Lilo, ntoor. Gone too soon even from Eric's memories. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bomboiy:

You are very right.

That was how they were treating Efe,now he is one of the biggest and most successful rapper in the whole of Africa. He now has upto seven babymamas, lol all these golddiggers sef.

Have you heard his latest single? The one he collaborated with Ed Sheeran.

grin
Leave them make dem dey talk rubbish like say e too sure them say Laycon will blow in the music industry.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spacks(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
cheesy tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Someone should please share their dstv details with me.. So I can watch via dstv now app when I'm not home... Ejoor, mbok, biko
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
I'm out y'all. Someone should finish up the rest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
styrese:
True talk my dear bro...Her attitude today didn't just make sense to me at all.... anyways lets keep watching.
I said I will observe her and her guilt trip after the reggae...Probably that was one of her off balance yarns...

It comes naturally, but actions after the stuff, will depict if she is ok with what happened or entirely entirely confused....

You notice the little time she and the guy stayed off unlike, his routine uninvited feeding...It still counted for him though,because it comes off as pampering.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
she had sex . You Stan or not?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Amanda4life:

No na MTB.

Send me credit
MTB ke
Which country you dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.