Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4985159 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:
there was no sexual intercourse na. what sexual intercouse last for 27seconds? cheesy cheesy
Kai stopeeeet grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2020
Nelly21:
I think I'll go back to following up on bbnaija on TV and Twitter. At least Twitter peeps are not caught up so much with the herd mentality. Because I can't understand how someone will not like Erica because previous Tacha fans are supporting her or wouldn't like Nengi because previous Mercy fans like her. Are you people bereft of individual thinking? And then you transfer all hatred you have for the former contestant to the new one, does that even make sense?

By no stretch of the imagination can Erica be compared to Tacha and except for their colouring Nengi is totally different from Mercy. Stop transferring carry over hatred.

That being said, please Vote Erica. She's not perfect, no one is. She made mistakes which hopefully she'll learn from, But a mistake she made in the house should not define her entire stay and her chances in the house.

I know peoples major complaint about her is that she smiles too much but that may be the way she just chose to approach life. There are so many worries and anxieties that beset human beings. Rather than to approach life with a gloomy and "woe is me" face every time it's better to approach the day with a smile on your face. It may not make the problems disappear but it can lighten up someone else's day. And you may say what you may about her but you can't deny that her smile is beautiful and makes one want to smile with her. Text "VOTE Erica" to 32052 today. You won't regret it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2020
InSanety:

As at this time last week, Erica was ahead of Laycon sef, so, the truth or otherwise of the gist, no even dey important.

I no dey where I fit confirm who dey where for now, but later in the day, I will
Obinna from Deloitte

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:
too bad after them use wayo remove my ka3na, to follow any of una talk sef dey tire me. u for hear am from me if say my ka3na stll daey house. erica for the money sha.. nengi has gonorrhea

Go and ask of me, I never get tired.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

No use ka3na dey cover up... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Hazardfan1:

What are veneers for? I no wan check my dictionary grin
veeners are placed on the tooth to straighten the tooth.For example Bisola of season 1 had a protruding front tooth.she wore veeners for one year,now her tooth is all aligned. If your tooth is unarranged and you wear it for sometime,it will become arranged.It may be ugly just like ugly Betty,but it is worth it in the long run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I'm only giving Lucy pity votes otherwise it's LAYCON all the way. tongue

Don't waste the pity vote..

Vot Nengi!.. tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2020
stephleena:

I sincerely hope this isn't true.
my heart broke completely yesterday, I expected more from Erica, even if she has fallen head over heels for Kidwayya, I expected her to play a little hard to get..it was really disappointing.

but no wahala the deed is done.

I hope Tacha and my Titan family forgives me as I've broken my promise never to Vote again..

I'm fully in support of your decision.
Erica's worth it !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

What I'm saying is the epistle wasn't necessary , make you preach from now till next decade , Tacha and Mercy fans ain't ready to hear ...

Just campaign for your vote in peace and move on . Well , you falled within the 20% that read till the end . grin grin

I remember you from last year , we supported Mike together .
Some people like to write epistle to pour out their heart na grin

Yeah. We were on team Mike last year. ManLikeMike grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2020
Vic2Ree:

You mean the upper week cos he can't compete next week

Fucknengi:
he cant participate.. no second terms in biggie's house this season.

Hmmm didn't know that.

Anyways, I just wan see who him go pick if he wins a second time. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2020
doziefrank07:

The beat fm

frequency?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2020
katrina may have won this Bigbrother if she was not evicted this past week

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2020
Happy birthday ozemenachukwu
May the good lord continue to bless and guide u
Our ultimate light skin boy
God bless u

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2020
superlicious:
I love that gal mehn.Her personality.She is really a boss lady grin
Boss Lady ko. I love her no nonsense attitude, but with the way she always chanted "I'm a boss lady", one would think she had kept millions aside for voting. I was shocked to see that even Eric had more votes than Ka3na. That said, I'm still surprised that viewers did not like her gbas gbos. With the way it is now, housemates will be playing it safe by acting all good

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2020
codedguy1:

Hmmm didn't know that.

Anyways, I just wan see who him go pick if he wins a second time. grin

its a no brainer.

If Ozo wins HOH again and Nengi is still acting like she doesn't have a clear head, he'll pick Dora again.

Highest, he'll go and tell Nengi a "painful" sorry.

I was saying it that Ozo has made it a habit to mess with Nengi whenever he feels like.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I'm only giving Lucy pity votes otherwise it's LAYCON all the way. tongue
WTF!

Lucy what?

If you are really an icon you would go all out for laycon

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Innocentchild:
Task Brief by Ozo

Flutterwave Task

Four teams, create a flutterwave store using cardboards and an advertisement campaign for your store, the task is divided into phases spread across the day.

Phase 1 - Two teams with 5 housemates each and two teams with 4 housemates because of the number of Housemates

The house has complete liberty on how the teams are formulated and the composition of each team, individual housemates choice must be respected.

Team name must also be the name of the flutterwave store, 2 hours to pick your team name, choose your store and prepare for phase 2.

End of Brief.

Thank you! You're appreciated! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2020
To err is human,to forgive is divine
The incident that happened was just a stumbling block,but that doesn't mean it's the end of the road.
Beautiful souls of Nairaland please Vote Erica

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Icons please don't give anybody pity votes...

All your votes should be for the god in human body..

Laycon all the way
Laycon for the 85 Milla

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Chile.. See how just one night parole don arrange Kidwayya brain fa.

he's now behaving like a family man.

lol, always looking at Erica's facial expression when he's with other ladies ohh

buhahahahaha... .

we still watch sha

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:
Icons please don't give anybody pity votes...

All your votes should be for the god in human body..

Laycon all the way
Laycon for the 85 Milla
a friendzoned god. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2020
RAGGA40:
isi okuku, bastard, fool, ewu anu pama, stupid mofo, weryrey, deranged mugu, what a waste, foolish man, stupid entitly that is nt meant to be here, ewugambia, sick fellow.

Who be dis wan again?.....
Why you mention me?.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2020
please nobody should vote that erica abi derica girl,she needs to go home

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

frequency?
Oga kilode??
They might have ended the session already
Anyways its 99.9 fm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
We are trending number 1 yeeeeeahhhhhh

Trending at number one with less than 4k tweets... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2020
God bless you as you vote for her
Vote Erica

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Lilo!!!,,,,, make una fear women ooo.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2020
The name is not hard to spell..no room for mistake

Vote Erica

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Trending at number one with less than 4k tweets... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Happy birthday ozemenachukwu
May the good lord continue to bless and guide
Our ultimate light skin boy
God bless u
Awwww. He's so cute cry kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Olodo24:
I feel for Lucy. She's so going home unless she miraculously escapes the bottom 4 or they pick Keisha over her for the eviction. I hope she does something that'll make her trend for good today. But imagine Praise being in bottom 4 this week again. His fellow housemates may just give up on him
Eric, Lucy, Trickytee, Laykon would be in the bottom 4 this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.