Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4990140 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2020
FIGARO00:
for chrissake, what in this world is "Ozoemenachukwu" ntori olohun grin
It means "God,another one should not happen"
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheCork(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Hintona:
Nenji is a beautiful girl no doubt, but I pray she should try to rape Ozo and give us ammunitionangry

Haba Erica own don do abeg. grin

Hello please do u have nyansh? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
XXMML33:

Queen Ashawo.

Queen Instagram Olosho

Queen fake yansh is all I have to offer

Queen overbleached skin

Queen eating Arab men shit for money

Lots of menopausal teenagers in this thread...
Smh

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Johnpaul01: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Praise na fool cheesy
baba said release your stomach
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Don't wait till Thursday before you start voting
Start from now
Vote Erica

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheCork(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
kosky:
All these housemates are beginning to provoke me. Ozo just when I thought you were starting have sense.

Hello. Please do u have nyansh too? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Samueltemi337:
embarassed

So sweet and handsome

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2020
TheCork:

Hello please do u have nyansh? cheesy
when will you grow up you pervert
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheCork(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Jeniluv:
Please what time will HOH game start?make i know when to put on my generator?

Please do u have nyansh too? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Did you carry out any research to verify this? Or you're just making sweeping generalizations?

Ozo is a cool dude who wants to do right by everyone. Is that a weakness? Not all the time. You can't expect him to be perfect, or exactly the way you want him. He has a plain mind and it makes him a loveable underdog and worth rooting for imo
Eric is a cool dude too. Still observing him really
S
He still a sucker though ...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2020
sogodihno:

Shut it, how many time av u seen Laycon with that who.re today?
It doesn't still stop the fact that his head is up her ass bruv
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2020
codedguy1:

Privileged info gotten to him from where?

Babe enter bathroom go meet guy wey dey baff. Wetin you think say she go say/do inside there.

Na only boobs Nengi go flash for Ozo the guy will beat up Dora in that regardless of wetin Dora carry for chest grin
Nengi opened up totally to Neo about her emotions towards Ozo, hoping that Neo helps her do the Lord's work on Ozo. Which Neo did.

Ozo knows how she feels. He doesn't just want to dive in carelessly. He isn't prince.he is calculative.

If Ozo could pick Dora yesterday regardless of whatever secret packages he and Nengi have been running lately, then it means Ozo will never take any step without thinking it thoroughly.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Bookworm001:
Ozo getting the support of joeboy and mompha. sweeeeeeeet cool
joeboy is supporting laycon

please be guided

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2020
doziefrank07:

It means "God,another one should not happen"
Well, name is a mouthful something...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2020
Samueltemi337:

please be guided
this your unverified joeboy ehn...

E get as e be o.. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2020
FIGARO00:
It doesn't still stop the fact that his head is up her ass bruv

Like the way Ozo was licking Nnegi ass yesterday, the sissy couldn't even stand his own decision. Simpleton

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Nelly21:
I think I'll go back to following up on bbnaija on TV and Twitter. At least Twitter peeps are not caught up so much with the herd mentality. Because I can't understand how someone will not like Erica because previous Tacha fans are supporting her or wouldn't like Nengi because previous Mercy fans like her. Are you people bereft of individual thinking? And then you transfer all hatred you have for the former contestant to the new one, does that even make sense?

By no stretch of the imagination can Erica be compared to Tacha and except for their colouring Nengi is totally different from Mercy. Stop transferring carry over hatred.

That being said, please Vote Erica. She's not perfect, no one is. She made mistakes which hopefully she'll learn from, But a mistake she made in the house should not define her entire stay and her chances in the house.

I know peoples major complaint about her is that she smiles too much but that may be the way she just chose to approach life. There are so many worries and anxieties that beset human beings. Rather than to approach life with a gloomy and "woe is me" face every time it's better to approach the day with a smile on your face. It may not make the problems disappear but it can lighten up someone else's day. And you may say what you may about her but you can't deny that her smile is beautiful and makes one want to smile with her. Text "VOTE Erica" to 32052 today. You won't regret it.
seriously Mercy and Erica are alike, while Tasha and Nengi are alike.I even expected Titans to support Nengi. Nengi is camera conscious,she is not that nice and free when you meet her outside.She is being cool and humble because Tasha's script did not work. She actually has almost same personality like Tasha.As for Erica,that girl will bleep Kiddwaya again,I am very sure of that. quote me! she made no mistake.She knows what she is doing,and she is carried away.

This big brother teaches us not too loose our focus and pursuit,and be distracted by few minutes of infatuation and lust.
It has not been up to 3 weeks in the house and this people are already bleeping and being erotic ,catching feelings. There has been no self control whatsoever. All the ladies have been attracted to Kiddwaya because of his parents billions. They have lost focus on what they came to do on the show because of lust and infatuation.

That is what happens in life.As youths we often forget our purpose and get distracted by minor things .we forget our pursuit to achieve our dream and destiny.If you watch the conversation of housemates, it is about lust,or love ,they talk less about their dreams and aspirations,future expectations and family.Use this opportunity to reflex .stop judging in every bbn edition but learn and reflex on your life. You may observe weaknesses in your life that you need to work on.

Let us not forget Lilo who got distracted and got into a love affair with her fellow contestant ,Eric.According to her,she cannot control herself whenever she is with him.This is someone that has a boyfriend. Immediately she left,the so called Eric told his friend Neo,that he has to change his game now that his plan A has failed.

Life is not a bed of roses.Focus on your life and make good decisions,so that you will not have a life full of regrets.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anniemae(f): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
please nobody should vote that erica abi derica girl,she needs to go home

She's going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Johnpaul01: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Samueltemi337:

please be guided

Lol, for every 1 Celeb supporting any housemate, you will get 10 supporting Laycon, but I never trust these celebrities support. It's just the influence they have on their fans that's important

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Johnpaul01: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Fucknengi:

E get as e be o.. grin

Joeboy is unverified na, aren't you on Twitter?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
doziefrank07:
She doesn't have silicone a.ss
She doesn't have fake bosoms
She doesn't have fake teeth
She only have that bright smile which conquereth all
Vote Erica

Oga,what is your problem? I thought your team laycon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Johnpaul01: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Laycon Laycon Laycon

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheCork(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
when will you grow up you pervert

Calm down sweet hat. Am only trying na no u as friend. This is y u can't find man u r rude. I have money, I drive BMW & I go to London any how & am trying na help u..ok. so please shange your nasty attitude & be nice, ok. Dont u like moiney? U should, I have moiney
Anyways please do u have nyansh & please can I date u twice sir? Be nice sweet hat wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2020
Skrrrrrrr:

Lots of menopausal teenagers in this thread...
Smh
That shim or whatever it is is a child, it was the one that called someone's child a pedophile the other day for no just cause. I banter a lot on this thread, but since that thing opened its mouth and said that rubbish, I just stopped bantering with it.
And yes, I'm using IT for it because that's what it is, IT. Pls, ignore it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Fucknengi:

E get as e be o.. grin
Joeboy isn't verified on Twitter

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2020
homesteady:

It's a material placed on the tooth to give it a better appearance, just like artificial nails. The natural tooth will be trimmed first, then the veneers will be placed.

Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
please nobody should vote that erica abi derica girl,she needs to go home

Lol
I am voting for her...well well kwa
In the final week I will go crazy with the votes
Just to let you know
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2020
doziefrank07:
Don't wait till Thursday before you start voting
Start from now
Vote Erica
I like Erica but she is an olosho

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
superlicious:
veeners are placed on the tooth to straighten the tooth.For example Bisola of season 1 had a protruding front tooth.she wore veeners for one year,now her tooth is all aligned. If your tooth is unarranged and you wear it for sometime,it will become arranged.It may be ugly just like ugly Betty,but it is worth it in the long run.

Are veneers known as Braces too? Homesteady
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
XXMML33:
You be case I swear! grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
TheCork:

Calm down sweet hat. Am only trying na no u as friend. This is y u can't find man u r rude. I have money, I drive BMW & I go to London any how & am trying na help u..ok. so please shange your nasty attitude & be nice, ok. Dont u like moiney? U should, I have moiney
Anyways please do u have nyansh & please can I date u twice sir? Be nice sweet hat wink

This guy is a very broke ugly and crazy pervert.
Can't even spell money.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
sogodihno:

Like the way Ozo was licking Nnegi ass yesterday, the sissy couldn't even stand his own decision. Simpleton
Like the way your aristurtle was shalaye-ing to biggy yesterday ontop Okporica's matter abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.