Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5073278 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bomboiy:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while, Erica has the second largest fanbase after laycon but you think she doesn't have true fans.

Anyways I pray she bonds well with Ozo,so that she can steal his fans as well.

This meme is laiffe
The post too
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
mediocre:
Lilo said Eric took advantage of her and that her boyfriend sent her flowers and a welcome back note.

That boyfriend (if he exists) needs to be hanged by his balls
He will use her for rituals later...trust me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
nazablossom:
She's for Erica
ok o...cheesy
premium tears back to back loading..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
write all you can,shes leaving that house very soon
erica that all the house mates like . are you watching this shit on nairaland?
cos if your brain is intact, u will know that the house mates will never vote her out because they all like to wake up to a beautiful small everyday. then outside we ericans hold ground for am. are you even ok? shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
write all you can,shes leaving that house very soon

Go and remove her na tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
errolvladt:
Rico Swavey said he helped Nengi get into the house by mentoring her.

https://newzandar.com/2020/08/03/bbnaija-2020-how-i-helped-nengi-to-be-selected-rico-swavey/

She will end up like swavey

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by errolvladt: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
How were the groups divided.

I heard Ozo mention one group
EVON

Eric
Vee
Ozo
Neo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fucknengi:
Nengi opened up totally to Neo about her emotions towards Ozo, hoping that Neo helps her do the Lord's work on Ozo. Which Neo did.

Ozo knows how she feels. He doesn't just want to dive in carelessly. He isn't prince.he is calculative.

If Ozo could pick Dora yesterday regardless of whatever secret packages he and Nengi have been running lately, then it means Ozo will never take any step without thinking it thoroughly.
so nengi told neo that ozo dey make her smelling kpekus to always wet?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
superlicious:
seriously Mercy and Erica are alike, while Tasha and Nengi are alike.I even expected Titans to support Nengi. Nengi is camera conscious,she is not that nice and free when you meet her outside.She is being cool and humble because Tasha's script did not work. She actually has almost same personality like Tasha.As for Erica,that girl will bleep Kiddwaya again,I am very sure of that. quote me! she made no mistake.She knows what she is doing,and she is carried away.

This big brother teaches us not too loose our focus and pursuit,and be distracted by few minutes of infatuation and lust.
It has not been up to 3 weeks in the house and this people are already bleeping and being erotic ,catching feelings. There has been no self control whatsoever. All the ladies have been attracted to Kiddwaya because of his parents billions. They have lost focus on what they came to do on the show because of lust and infatuation.

That is what happens in life.As youths we often forget our purpose and get distracted by minor things .we forget our pursuit to achieve our dream and destiny.If you watch the conversation of housemates, it is about lust,or love ,they talk less about their dreams and aspirations,future expectations and family.Use this opportunity to reflex .stop judging in every bbn edition but learn and reflex on your life. You may observe weaknesses in your life that you need to work on.

Let us not forget Lilo who got distracted and got into a love affair with her fellow contestant ,Eric.According to her,she cannot control herself whenever she is with him.This is someone that has a boyfriend. Immediately she left,the so called Eric told his friend Neo,that he has to change his game now that his plan A has failed.

Life is not a bed of roses.Focus on your life and make good decisions,so that you will not have a life full of regrets.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Skrrrrrrr:

Lots of menopausal teenagers in this thread... Smh
NL and bad mouth..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
nazablossom:
His name Ozoemena, surname Chukwu
Thanks, that's more like it, separate names.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
errolvladt:
Rico Swavey said he helped Nengi get into the house by mentoring her.

https://newzandar.com/2020/08/03/bbnaija-2020-how-i-helped-nengi-to-be-selected-rico-swavey/
nengi no dey carry eye see fine light skinned boys

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
superlicious:
I like Erica but she is an olosho
keep your likeness to yourself!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheCork:

Hello please do u have nyansh? cheesy
No

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Munzy14:

ok o...cheesy

premium tears back to back loading..
and more okoto meow meow cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:
erica that all the house mates like . are you watching this shit on nairaland?
cos if your brain is intact, u will know that the house mates will never vote her out because they all like to wake up to a beautiful small everyday. then outside we ericans hold ground for am. are you even ok? shocked shocked shocked
that guy don't know bbnaija works. Record shows that we only troll but chics don't get voted out of the house just because of sexual activity, unless their fan base was never strong

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
FIGARO00:
Thanks, that's more like it, separate names.
You are welcome
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Nengi has kept away from guys so far, maybe she is serious this time

Shouldn't we give her a chance cry

If ozone layer can be healed, why can't we heal this
Not yet, her hand most correct well well, her game blew up in her face na, you like somebody and you are using the person to do tumbum tumbum just to get him jealous.
Girls, who do ona this thing?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
nazablossom:
and more okoto meow meow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Exactly...u sabi dem...grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bomboiy:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while, Erica has the second largest fanbase after laycon but you think she doesn't have true fans.

Anyways I pray she bonds well with Ozo,so that she can steal his fans as well.
How do you people reach these conclusions even when the full results weren't released though ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrStan11:
Why I started watching Bbnaija is because it's the only place that you will not hear Igbo, Hausa, yoruba, Christian, Muslim, North, South, PDP, APC, Buhari etc. Even on nairaland, its zero tribalism( at least for now).
I've really learnt a lot from this season especially about relationships/entanglements.
I didn't follow pepperdem season because it was too toxic.

This year own just dey like season film.
I Stan Ozo.
Happy birthday Ozoemena.

Just Stan with Ozo today alone cause of his birthday.......
You're an iCon
I take God beg you,vote for Laycon massively...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Amya:
Just a friendly reminder that the olosho nengi nacked without condom in the bathroom to a boy she barely knows,who later dumped her for Dora.

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Hmmmmmm, what kind of mentoring? S3_xual or Mental mentoring?
normal mentoring. Nothing sexual

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:
Una no go kee me for dis BBNaija thread grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:
stop naaa. I hate Nengi but e neva reach this level wey you dey carry am go

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Munzy14:

Exactly...u sabi dem...grin
grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Amya idi too much.

Making grown men write epistles of pain. Whenever they go personal I laugh! Do they think I give 2 fuks grin grin grin. I can never be put on the defensive. I'm bitter, im, I'm jobless, I'm without a man, I'm broke etc etc.. What else?

Attack me personally all you can, I CAN NEVER back down. Not happening bro.

Hahahaha they never learn.

Anyway all these talk doesn't change the fact that the slut named Erica screwed a guy she barely knows raw on continental TV. There's no getting back from that. All they can do is cry cry cry cry.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
What is happening in that house right now ooo, some of us aren't watching at the moment. No update again?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
superlicious:
Sometimes in life you just have to mind your own business. The guy was annoyingly irritating.He is so erratic.He was body shaming the other gals,saying they cannot stand when Nengi is standing. He feels he is one of the finest guys with swag in the house. That is why he went for vee and cling too Nengi .He doesn't know we know his game plan.[b]As for vee, that one is another dirty gal on her own. she will tie one scarf for 2 weeks without washing. Always picking her face and nose. Ghetto londoner. [/b]Iranu
kai
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
superlicious:
Sometimes in life you just have to mind your own business. The guy was annoyingly irritating.He is so erratic.He was body shaming the other gals,saying they cannot stand when Nengi is standing. He feels he is one of the finest guys with swag in the house. That is why he went for vee and cling too Nengi .He doesn't know we know his game plan.As for vee, that one is another dirty gal on her own. she will tie one scarf for 2 weeks without washing. Always picking her face and nose. Ghetto londoner. Iranu

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Amya:
Amya idi too much.

Making grown men write epistles of pain. Whenever they go personal I laugh! Do they think I give 2 fuks grin grin grin. I can never be put on the defensive. I'm bitter, im, I'm jobless, I'm without a man, I'm broke etc etc.. What else?

Attack me personally all you can, I CAN NEVER back down. Not happening bro.

Hahahaha they never learn.

Anyway all these talk doesn't change the fact that the slut named Erica screwed a guy she barely knows raw on continental TV. There's no getting back from that. All they can do is cry cry cry cry.

Your reply would have been more genuine if you hadn't gone ahead to write an epistle yourself. Just saying

10 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.