Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5003738 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
CaSttLe:
Note that Joe boy's twitter handle is a verified one
he is not verified and he supports laycon

Who celebrity support help
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Amya:
Just a friendly reminder that the olosho Erica nacked without condom on Continental TV to a boy she barely know.

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Most hungry celebs are not supporting any housemate yet...they are waiting like a tick to see a very promising housemate whom they feel have chances of being a winner maybe at week 7 or 8 to support for future their future leeching and to awaken an almost dead career. Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Guy why? grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Threebear:
Neo really triggered a lot of people .
Last week he was following the top 6 bumper to bumper in the upper echelon , this week he's chilling with Praise and Eric in purgatory .

This life no balance grin
Sometimes in life you just have to mind your own business. The guy was annoyingly irritating.He is so erratic.He was body shaming the other gals,saying they cannot stand when Nengi is standing. He feels he is one of the finest guys with swag in the house. That is why he went for vee and cling too Nengi .He doesn't know we know his game plan.As for vee, that one is another dirty gal on her own. she will tie one scarf for 2 weeks without washing. Always picking her face and nose. Ghetto londoner. Iranu

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
please for those of you liking Erica what did you see in her? what makes you like her? ain't you all disgusted about what she did cheaply?
they are bandwagon people, heard that mercy is nengi's friend, they bonded while waiting for your surgery

Erica just used smile to charm, laycon and kiddwaya fans

She has no true fans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Amya:
Just a friendly reminder that the olosho Erica nacked without condom on Continental TV to a boy she barely know.

Didn't Kiddwayya also nack a girl he barely knows? Why aren't you criticizing him?

You women are your own worst enemies.

You clamour for fairness & equality and complain of prejudice against against women, but you are still the ones promoting the prejudices and stereotypes that you claim to be against.

You criticize the woman for having sex but you exonerate the guy from blame.

Shame on you Amya.

No woman should take you seriously because you are antiwoman and antifemale.

Why do you hate your fellow women so much?

You are so bitter and full of hate. Tufiakwa.

Learn to love yourself, Amya. If you don't love yourself, you can't express love to others.

I pray you finally find a man that will make you happy and remove all this bitterness from you.

I can only imagine how many sex gadgets you have in your possession.

Las las this life no balance.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olude193: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
This girl ain't alright

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by maklelemakukula(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
please for those of you liking Erica what did you see in her? what makes you like her? ain't you all disgusted about what she did cheaply?
disgusted that she bleeped?
I'd be watching Jim jam if sex disgusts me.
Now madam, why are you watching a program rated 18.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:

Madam rest, how are you better than Erica?

You wey be chairlady for ashawo thread.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:

We're sorry she got you disgusted, we'll tell her to do it expensively next time. kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
XXMML33:

Didn't Kiddwayya also nack a girl he barely knows? Why aren't you criticizing him?

You women are your won worst enemies.

You clamour for equality and complain of prejudice against women but you are still the ones promoting the prejudices and stereotypes that you claim to be against.

You blame the woman for having sex but you exonerate the guy.

FACTS. The double standard is embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by olamidebaby: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
doziefrank07:
Ka3na in an interview said there was no sexual intercourse between her and prince,it was just aggressive cuddling grin
aggressive cuddling that she removed pata for.. issorait cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
superlicious:
;Dkai ;Dkai i am speechless.Seems she watched where Eric told Neo that his game plan has too change.Also people's words have gotten into her

Mama will be pained RN..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

We're sorry she got you disgusted, we'll tell her to do it expensively next time. kiss
write all you can,shes leaving that house very soon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Threebear:

Nengi is ahead of Erica currently .
Erica's votes have hugely declined .
It's funny women are always judged for what men get free pass from .
As a society , we really need to do much better .
Those who left her are likely to be most of her female fans...Most men don't care who gave a bleep, even they may switch to support a lady who bleep,just to be entertained more.

Nengi is officially the power queen...Since yesterday...Until she get dicked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
ArchAnge1:
they are bandwagon people, heard that mercy is nengi's friend, they bonded while waiting for your surgery

She has no true fans
you are a case study,i swear!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
doziefrank07:

And what us your problem in this life?
How did it become your problem?
And what will happen to you if it doesn't happen again?
My dear it will happen again You cannot vouch for anybody in this life.It isn't up too a month o. Just campaign abeg.No need to apologize or make excuses.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
This lilo na mumu oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
write all you can,shes leaving that house very soon

True story. Day 71! kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Olude193:
This girl ain't alright
She's hands down the most clueless and confused housemate of this season for trying to pin this on Eric

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
ArchAnge1:

She has no true fans

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while, Erica has the second largest fanbase after laycon but you think she doesn't have true fans.

Anyways I pray she bonds well with Ozo,so that she can steal his fans as well.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Afam4eva:

Erica's votes have declined or have increased? While others are losing votes, Erica is gaining despite her sexual activity. The only person that may have more votes than Erica is her friend, LAYCON.
Hope hope hope....cheesy

The battle of second for erica and nengi..Will be sealed ones one more f.uck is given.

Are we not Nigerians?cheesy oh I forgot u seems to lie to yourself atimes.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bomboiy:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while, Erica has the second largest fanbase after laycon but you think she doesn't have true fans.

Anyways I pray she bonds well with Ozo,so that she can steal his fans as well.
someone that is leaving very soon,i shall be here to tongue out on you all

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
mattgoners:
abi na...am also stanning him....i just like him naturally dunno why
At least is beta to stan Leycon than to stan Tacha
Its better to keep quiet than to spew trash!
Tacha's past is greater than laycon's future!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

Mama will be pained RN..
she deserves it. She just wasted a very big opportunity of earning money on a platter of gold .Even if she did not win at least from the games she could have gotten something ,with few endorsement sef. weeks from now no one will remember her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
My highlight yesterday forever remains that point when Ozo announced his deputy. The way kayode took his camera to Nengi's face was quite professional.. as in, where else would he have panned his camera to if not on Neng's face...The expression on Nengi's face was completely awesome. smiley

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
doziefrank07:
Ka3na in an interview said there was no sexual intercourse between her and prince,it was just aggressive cuddling grin
jesu!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by olamidebaby: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
nazablossom:
Someone that was surrounded by ladies? It is his upbringing that's affecting him.
But the truth is that his wife- to -be go hear nwii, not from him but his overprotective siblings and mom grin
whoever Ozo decides to marry should understand she's an automatic 4th wife with 3 mothers-in-law grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
someone that is leaving very soon,i shall be here to tongue out on you all
If you truly believe that Erica is "leaving very soon", a very rude awakening awaits you LoL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
stephleena:

I sincerely hope this isn't true.
my heart broke completely yesterday, I expected more from Erica, even if she has fallen head over heels for Kidwayya, I expected her to play a little hard to get..it was really disappointing.

but no wahala the deed is done.

I hope Tacha and my Titan family forgives me as I've broken my promise never to Vote again..

Agu nwaanyi weldone...Na u you are talking...Smart people live by their words.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Olude193:
This girl ain't alright
22 years old gal. Beauty no be everything. small pikin with big body.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.