Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5059395 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2020
My baby and his bumshort grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Bomboiy:

No Erica is the one that is gaming laycon,she is very manipulative, do not let her smiling face deceive you.

She has always known that laycon has the biggest fanbase outside the house that was why she started getting closer to him,she only became popular after she smiled at laycon, before then most of us didn't even know her name.

I wish people will look beyond her smiling face and see her for the manipulator that she is,she has succeeded in stealing some of laycon's fans now she doesn't want to let him go because she wants to steal the remaining.

She doesn't have true fans,she has stolen fans from the likes of Laycon,kiddwaya,Tochi,Eric and even trickyTee and she is not stopping yet.

Erica the manipulator.
Yimu!!!!
A wailing laycon fan
Plz tell your boy to have sense or else he will wash Erica's paynt in that house.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Lilcraze:

My sister this year came with fire and pepper, unlike last that was just the we had to deal with, this season even ur fave dey give u probs... E.g,
Laycon's fans have to deal with his timidity useless luv for Erica(but I'm his fan no matter what)
Erica's fans have to deal with the playboy fingering
Nengi's fans have to deal with her fake ass, lying(even ozo said it yesterday) and thethe "... who wants to date u..." punchline
Dorathy's fans have to deal with her razzness rudeness to cute ozo
Ozo's fans have to deal with the man child in him and love for nengi
Kiddwaya's fans have to deal with the obsession of nengi
Tolani's fans have to deal with her two faced entanglement with prince...

So if ur fave dey give u headache... E just dey start cos this season mad gan ur enemies go too pepper u with their flops, so just close eye dey vote dey go
as in.. .! too much headache! Laycon is vexing me seriously o! He no look am,look Erica? But I am still rooting and voting for him!
pls vote for Laycon, the yeye boy!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
spinna:

Asin..she be phd holder. She should write a book:
Frienship is good..friendship can grow..she was revealing her mindset towards ozo
I wish her good luck grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:

Ozo to Nengi...

WHO WANTS TO DATE YOU?

I cuaght cold on her behalf..
so much was said yesterday, when I dey chanced

I will drop the lay down but ozo has taken control back grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
MamBi:
Gooooood morning everybody..... kiss kiss

Oh last night was a scrumptious night of entertainment for me...

Double glad that coming here this morning and reading backwards, we seem to have moved away from letting some of us use twisted narratives to dominate the thread...

Anyway sha, my Ozone just kept making me break out in smiles with their gbas gbos .... Loved their convo cause it cleared so many misconceptions that I got from reports on this thread... Ozo and Nengi, love you two whether or whethernt kiss kiss although you both made me wait so long for this convo. angry

Erica and Kidd, on one hand, I feel there is a maturing of their relationship going on.. I feel like the intimacy they shared kinda made him focus on her more and he is now super aware that Lekan is not there to play with his crush on the babe. I think he is actually surprised that he has competition.. But he seemed off yesterday though. Not bubbly as he usually is.

Erica I absolutely sympathise with in her dealings with Lekan. I am sure every girl has gone through saying no to a guy that you like when you know there is no chemistry but trying not to hurt the guy. Na so you go dey somersault with English dictionary just so you don’t blurt out ‘nigger, I no like you like that’. Poor girl.

Lekan oh Lekan... I might be wrong but I feel like Lekan is using this Erica trapezoid to play game. When Trikky asked him if he was unwilling to take Lerica out of the house and he hesitated, I was like .. I prefer the Lekan of the earlier days to this Lekan that keeps asking everybody for advice.. I hope the strategy won’t affect his game sha.

As for Prince, last night made me realise he is also a gamer. T likes you obviously, now you are feeling W but making it seem like you have a chance with N. In my wish for Ozone to fly, I always felt sorry for him but now that I have listened to him, I feel less guilty. Let the strong survive..

Dora oh Dora. Even though she vexes me when she tries to set my Ozone ship ablaze, I have to give it to her on her abilities to let her friends have her true opinion... After she gives the opinion, she will still be by your side whether you mess up or not..

Wathoni angry angry angry angry. Majority of the time, she is irritating me with the way she keeps complaining about the other girls.. Girl can hold on to a grudge for ages and she can insinuate all sorts of things deep and dark from very small things... But then she smiles and when those dimples come out, I almost forget how annoying she can be...

SORRY OH, MAKE UNA NO VEX FOR MY EPISTLE....
Lovely write up....Love mi some OZONE...couldn't help smiling like a child wit a new toy. D both drive me crazy wit their prideful feelings.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

You should be very happy because you have missed disaster...

How so? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Dora be dancing in the kitchen...the Ozo friendship effect kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2020
MamBi:
Gooooood morning everybody..... kiss kiss

Oh last night was a scrumptious night of entertainment for me...

Double glad that coming here this morning and reading backwards, we seem to have moved away from letting some of us use twisted narratives to dominate the thread...

Anyway sha, my Ozone just kept making me break out in smiles with their gbas gbos .... Loved their convo cause it cleared so many misconceptions that I got from reports on this thread... Ozo and Nengi, love you two whether or whethernt kiss kiss although you both made me wait so long for this convo. angry

Erica and Kidd, on one hand, I feel there is a maturing of their relationship going on.. I feel like the intimacy they shared kinda made him focus on her more and he is now super aware that Lekan is not there to play with his crush on the babe. I think he is actually surprised that he has competition.. But he seemed off yesterday though. Not bubbly as he usually is.

Erica I absolutely sympathise with in her dealings with Lekan. I am sure every girl has gone through saying no to a guy that you like when you know there is no chemistry but trying not to hurt the guy. Na so you go dey somersault with English dictionary just so you don’t blurt out ‘nigger, I no like you like that’. Poor girl.

Lekan oh Lekan... I might be wrong but I feel like Lekan is using this Erica trapezoid to play game. When Trikky asked him if he was unwilling to take Lerica out of the house and he hesitated, I was like .. I prefer the Lekan of the earlier days to this Lekan that keeps asking everybody for advice.. I hope the strategy won’t affect his game sha.

As for Prince, last night made me realise he is also a gamer. T likes you obviously, now you are feeling W but making it seem like you have a chance with N. In my wish for Ozone to fly, I always felt sorry for him but now that I have listened to him, I feel less guilty. Let the strong survive..

Dora oh Dora. Even though she vexes me when she tries to set my Ozone ship ablaze, I have to give it to her on her abilities to let her friends have her true opinion... After she gives the opinion, she will still be by your side whether you mess up or not..

Wathoni angry angry angry angry. Majority of the time, she is irritating me with the way she keeps complaining about the other girls.. Girl can hold on to a grudge for ages and she can insinuate all sorts of things deep and dark from very small things... But then she smiles and when those dimples come out, I almost forget how annoying she can be...

SORRY OH, MAKE UNA NO VEX FOR MY EPISTLE....

I concurrrrrr, with every part of me! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Lol..wetin Ozo wear abeg grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2020
yunafa:
Something is not right. Nengi Kiddwaya, Laycon, Bright O, TrikkyTee playing ludo then adverts came on, after 3 minutes of advert, everyone is fast asleep like they've been sleeping for an hour...is this show live at all? Are they cutting some parts off so we don't criticize the show or are they protecting some housemates misbehaving? Threebear, what do you think is happening?

Eric actually once mentioned that there is a 30 minute delay. Don’t know how he got the information Bt t seems That what we actually watch is not a ‘live’ show.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2020
dannzy30:
wink
Abeg this one pass Romeo. Romeo without Juliet,is that one Romeo grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Say no more, he has lost a fan here.
tahhh you were never a fan..

We know ur fave..you’re just saying this to confuse Laycon’s fans to drop him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
This Ozo likes bum shorts sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Not all spoilt kids are temperamental o. Kidd is definitely one.
Never did I say because he is a spoilt kid, therefore he must be temperamental. That was not my argument at all. He is a spoilt brat pretending to be a cool guy na argument 1. He may be temperamental na argument 2. They don’t even have to be related. cool

Again, I see a guy that is trying very hard not to show a dark side of his personality and is just lucky that he’s in a house with non-confrontational guys that are also not as exposed as he is. If guys like Frodd, Seyi, Omasola and Mike dey the house, walahi Kiddwaya would have either asked for voluntary exit after enough fights or just gently stayed timid in a corner like Tochi in order not to expose his true personality. Praise is still my man to question and expose Kidd’s true personality if he stays long enough in the house. My own two cents o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:
Las las, na like 90% of people dey do selective reporting for this thread.

Person do recap of last night, no remember say her fav go put yansh for man lap, because that part no go sweet.

All of us na Big Brother.
Did she capture Prince and Tbaj moment

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:
Las las, na like 90% of people dey do selective reporting for this thread.

Person do recap of last night, no remember say her fav go put yansh for man lap, because that part no go sweet.

All of us na Big Brother.

So...Nengi sat on Kidd's lap to play Ludo wit Bright O. Na ur laps she siddon? Na ur yansh? U see dem bleep as she siddon dia? Stop looking 4 a fault everyday on Nengi....las las u sef no holy pass.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2020
Should:
2023 the year the lifeless dulllard leaves aso rock grin cheesy 600 year plus is he to suffer what he hath done cheesy

This is soo random, and funny!
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:

Ozo to Nengi...

WHO WANTS TO DATE YOU?

Cold kee you dia grin undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ashleydolls(f): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Never did I say because he is a spoilt kid, therefore he must be temperamental. That was not my argument at all. He is arrogant is argument 1. He may be temperamental na argument 2. They don’t have to be related. cool

Again, I see a guy that is trying very hard not to show a dark side of his personality and is just lucky that he’s in a house with non-confrontational guys that are also not as exposed as he is. If guys like Frodd, Seyi, Omasola and Mike dey the house, walahi Kiddwaya would have either asked for voluntary exit after enough fights or just gently stayed timid in a corner like Tochi in order not to expose his true personality. Praise is still my man to question and expose Kidd’s true personality if he stays long enough in the house. My own two cents o.
You two cents turned out to be zero cents. Chief analyser

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2020
So all what Lucy's hair needed was a comb? She has been looking nice of recent since she started grooming herself better

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2020
So the resident canary bird still went about singing his predicament to other people? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Good morning Superion/Ozonation. Where are d fans @?

We are marking register...let's know the Superion Fans here type ur moniker in this space.

1.Archangel1
2.Bookworm

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:

Ozo to Nengi...

WHO WANTS TO DATE YOU?

But did u also hear Wat she said b4 he answered like dat? Report d stories d way it happened...stop been a selective or shuda I say a biased one. Make heat do u now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:

I think this season you finally became a true addict
It is both funny and kinda cute, esp as your posts can have an angry flow (but this season there is panic in them now-addict behaviour)
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
topboss:

Dont decieve yourself.

Erica is a fcuck toy to Waya, if we dont vote her out, she will get pregnant.

Kidd was telling Nengi she will make last 3, after killing Erica game.

Kidd know Erica will be voted out soon.

A woman cannot be this desperate. He is not your boyfriend, he never asked u out or discuss relationship not to talk love. WTF!

Some of you have a limited world view of women. So a woman cannot bleep a guy she is physically attracted to without adding love to the mix? You can not be this out of touch in this era of information technology.
Please stop projecting your moral standards on women like Erica cos they obviously don't give a fuvin what you and your likes think. You cannot shame the shameless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
nazablossom:
What type of stupid agreement is that. Why would she agree to that. Erica sef is not helping matter, clear[b] him once and for all[/b]

How many times she wan clear am? She's trying to respect his feelings and any intelligent lover boy should know when to stop pushing his luck with a girl that clearly doesn't want any romantic relationship with him. This one is not on Erica biko.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
I see kiddawaya getting disqualified from the house.
You read it here first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=CaSttLe post=92478590]Good morning Supervisor/Ozonation. Where are d fans @?

We are marking register...let's know the Superion Fans here type ur moniker in this space.

1.Archangel1
2.Bookworm
3. Anchor535...present o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2020
homesteady:
Nengi: I keep on saying I don't want to be in a relationship here

Ozo : Who wants to date you ?? (That was a good comeback)

Nengi : she was smiling sheepishly

Ozo : who wants to date someone that can't say mosquito repellent.....

Nengi : then why are you catching feelings? ( Sense will not kill Nengi)

Ozo : Catching feelings?

Nengi : if you are not catching feelings, why will you be angry that someone told me he likes me, why will you be angry about the Dare? Why will you stop talking to me? That's the height of catching feelings.

Ozo has casted himself already, he can't try to play this game with Nengi.

Lol, babe is way smarter

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:

Laycon and Erica... Lekan is still pained that Erica rejected him. And he is a fool to think that he can decide how she chooses to live her life and act around him.

Prince and Tolanibaj... Prince is in a lose-lose situation because a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. He can't have is mind on Nengi when it is very apparent that he was merely Nengi's tool of jealousy towards Ozo. He got it twisted on countless occasions and Nengi has always rejected him..

Ozo and Nengi... These ones needed to have a conversation so bably. Nengi was 1st suqeezing face for Ozo but Ozo neutralized her and she was smiling before we knew it. Ozo revealed that Neo has told him stuff. They cleared alot of issues BUT not without enough gbas gbos flying from both sides..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2020
CaSttLe:
Good morning Superion/Ozonation. Where are d fans @?

1.Archangel1
2.Bookworm

Biko better add me o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.