Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5030406 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

My favorite scene is where she was yawning and he covered her mouth. Korean movies no do pass this nauu! Chimmmmm kiss kiss kiss

Hey God, I love it ooo but I still dey observe Ego Billi billi... My heart dey fragile abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Oraelena:

Some of you have a limited world view of women. So a woman cannot bleep a guy she is physically attracted to without adding love to the mix? You can not be this out of touch in this era of information technology.
Please stop projecting your moral standards on women like Erica cos they obviously don't give a fuvin what you and your likes think. You cannot shame the shameless.
loud it!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Venita:
Let's not forget also.... Ozo might be book smart but he's very timid, lacks self-confidence when it comes to women (Bleep the gentleman bullshit), chivalry has nothing to do with this level of mumu undecided
Facts
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
I see kiddawaya getting disqualified from the house.
You read it here first.
I would love that...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Ujay01:

Hey God, I love it ooo but I still dey observe Ego Billi billi... My heart dey fragile abeg.

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

After shipping Mina and it ended with premium tears, my BBheart became strong like stone. Whatever comes, we'll grab it! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Biggie will tear Naza out of his house. cheesy cheesy
Who cares, It will be worth it grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Sylviaunusual:
Y'all should go watch this grin https://twitter.com/i/status/1290917590139916289
Can't stop watching the video...

Even if this ship is a pain in my ass, they are the reason i stay glued to my screen. Sink or sail, i STAN King Kidd and Queen Erica...

Yes... Even if it will end in premium tears and heartbreak I still stan cry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Venita:
Let's not forget also.... Ozo might be book smart but he's very timid, lacks self-confidence when it comes to women (Bleep the gentleman bullshit), chivalry has nothing to do with this level of mumu undecided

WHO WANTS TO DATE YOU?
grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Hintona:

Yes... Even if it will end in premium tears and heartbreak I still stan cry

Osheyyy! Let's go! kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Is Eric still here? The guy is a waste of space in that house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Wetin laycorn just do now now inside that him towel? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
CaSttLe:
Wetin laycorn just do now now inside that him towel? grin
if it's Lay-corn, forget that guy.

HE IS GONE!! cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
nazablossom:
Who cares, It will be worth it grin cheesy

Haaaaaa!! If you enter Biggie's house and you try that, just dey expect me at the gate with koboko. I'll flog you back into that house angry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:

WHO WANTS TO DATE YOU?
grin
Me....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Amillionn:
Love it except for the Ozone part; I didn’t really watch the whole convo just the beginning part and she looked like she had horns on her head.

She looked very bitter and the way she was spewing you are just my friend (knowing all the crap she told Neo which got ozo’s head twisted again) I had to turn off my tv and go to bed. So if it’s no trouble, kindly fill me in on what they talked about that led to you wanting to ship them again.

I can’t remember word for word but

Yeah it started with her being bitter about not being chosen (my opinion) and solidly indicating that they are just friends but she guesses those considered friends may not truly be friends etc.

He asked her to clarify the statement and she referred to how shocked she was to find out that he stopped talking to her because of the truth or dare shenanigans.

He explained that instead of getting involved with silly triangles, he prefers to withdraw. She said that was childish as he never discussed his displeasures with her..

Back and forth back and forth with analysis of their daily moves whilst not talking then she says something about not being in a relationship with him and he asks her “who wants to date you’ to which she responds “then why are you catching feelings”.

Tense moment but then their eyes lock “ grin grin my fantasy” and they start joking and laughing with each other..

Ah there was a moment Prince came out to come and scatter “his words” the rendezvous but they didn’t allow him to so he left them..

BUT AFTERWARDS, SHE WORE HER NIGHT WEAR AND WENT TO SIT ON KIDDS LAPS WHILST PLAYING LUDO WITH BRIGHT/TRIKKY.. (Insanety, have you forgiven me yet?)

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2020
See as laycorn resemble wetin i no know for that him white towel
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2020
HOH has given them 40mins to prepare towards rehearsal
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2020
MizzD:

Eric actually once mentioned that there is a 30 minute delay. Don’t know how he got the information Bt t seems That what we actually watch is not a ‘live’ show.
if true, then the criticisms from hypocritical Nigerians is getting to them. This is how we're going to lose the only engaging show we have left

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
so laycon thought he could get erica to fall for him because he told his boys to spread rumours about his supposed big dick!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Thank God for Katrina who made us realise that laycon has a micro pen...
kwa kwa ksa kwa
Let me see what that cockroach will come up with,this time...grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Haaaaaa!! If you enter Biggie's house and you try that, just dey expect me at the gate with koboko. I'll flog you back into that house angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
if it's Lay-corn, forget that guy.

HE IS GONE!! cry
him carry him dry yansh dey shake for nengi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Prince is holding nengi on her shoulder o from behind
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Onyi99:

The same way y'all have been saying nonsense about Ozo
Now reverse is the case grin
His own is even worst
Aristotle my left nyash
Mind u I'm also and ozo fan, I prayed he choose Dora over nengi, but still him shalaye too much, thank God he gave us punchline yesterday... I don't see how that's diff from laycon, just because he is not good looking as Kidd, we sha will allow him to shalaye soon he will get over it...
Far from that we die on top him matter he trends everyday so deal with it
#teamlaycon
#layconiCONS

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Lilcraze:

Mind u I'm also and ozo fan, I prayed he choose Dora over nengi, but still him shalaye too much, thank God he gave us punchline yesterday... I don't see how that's diff from laycon, just because he is not good looking as Kidd, we sha will allow him to shalaye soon he will get over it...
Far from that we die on top him matter he trends everyday so deal with it
#teamlaycon
#layconiCONS

You are an Ozo fan, did you vote for him?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2020
CaSttLe:
Prince is holding nengi on her shoulder o from behind
Prince is happy.. grin

Maybe he will toast again the 4th time tonight..

And get rejected again. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2020
Dora be gradually falling for our resident good boy aww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Onyi99:

My dear leave English,we all know that what Erica did was wrong Call a spade a spade biko
oh please! Erica didn't do it alone,she did it with Kidd and he should also be blamed!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
Prince is happy.. grin

Maybe he will toast again the 4th time tonight..

And get rejected again. grin

These housemates are clowns... Na so so relationship upandan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Onyi99:

My dear leave English,we all know that what Erica did was wrong
Call a spade a spade biko
Please who is 'we'? 'What Erica did was wrong' ?because you people are assistant Jesus or heaven's gate keeper or what? Was she intimate with herself?
If you think it's okay to cyber bully woman because she was intimate with a man on a show that is rated 18+ then you need serious help. Call a spade a spade my foot

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2020
carammel:

I know this is table shaking but I still have to state it.
This is not limited to laycon fans, this is the mindset of a typical Nigerian man, they believe that once a woman leaves them because they are poor or not in a good poaition, they will make it and the woman will come back begging like the woman will sit stagnant in one place.

Chai you Sabi the thing.

That is how one guy I turned down was telling me he'll make it one day and I'll run back begging like I don't have plans for my future too angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
CaSttLe:
Dora be gradually falling for our resident good boy aww

Yikessss!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Myway20:

as in.. .! too much headache! Laycon is vexing me seriously o! He no look am,look Erica? But I am still rooting and voting for him!
pls vote for Laycon, the yeye boy!

I just gave him 2000 votes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.