Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5061435 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheCork(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
Dorothy,i just started liking Ozo recently

I drive BMW & I go to London any how & I been to south Africa, Ghana legos, Paris,Kenya, Malawi, amerika& newyok & germany & I have moiney. Please can I give u 500 naira cash to be with u please? I always pay cash please?. Be nice? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by blip(f): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2020
eleshin:

She's confused, just like Wathoni.

In my opinion I feel Erica knows what she's doing let's look beyond her innocent looks. Maybe the Sex was all she needed for her eye to get cleared and the physical attraction is gone since she has satisfied her sexual need. And maybe she also went into deep thoughts about what Laycon discussed with her hence her decision. We can never know what's going on in her head.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2020
KIDD COME HUSTLE, HE REALLY WANT TO WIN THE MONEY AND HAVE HIS OWN INSTEAD OF BEGGING PAPA EVERYTIME.

ERICA WANT KIDD PAPA MONEY, MISS HER CHANCE OF GETTING HER OWN.

SHE SHOULD JUST DO REGINA DANIEL AND MARRY KIDD PAPA BUT EVEN THAT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE AFTER WAT SHE DID WITH KIDD.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2020
Amya:
Kidd didn't come to that house to have anything serious. The first pointer to this is the unending tales of money and splendour (heavily exaggerated btw). If he wanted a real connection, there wouldn't have been this much stories as there's no man out there especially one that is already good looking and presentable that will want to wife a gold digger. You can't let out blood on the high sea and not attract sharks. He's not stupid. The ladies interest radar spiked when they heard about the billions. Erica after hearing the airline story that first Tuesday had by Thursday, openly set her bait to catch Kiddwaya.

h

I havent been following the show for like a week now but I watched this bolded statement. [b]Erica was not on the table [/b]when he was talking about his $8k dollar trip. It was Nengi and some other 2 guys.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Amya:
Kidd didn't come to that house to have anything serious. The first pointer to this is the unending tales of money and splendour (heavily exaggerated btw). If he wanted a real connection, there wouldn't have been this much stories as there's no man out there especially one that is already good looking and presentable that will want to wife a gold digger. You can't let out blood on the high sea and not attract sharks. He's not stupid. The ladies interest radar spiked when they heard about the billions. Erica after hearing the airline story that first Tuesday had by Thursday, openly set her bait to catch Kiddwaya.

She started with the vulnerability and the tears. She cornered Kidd and told him her life story breaking into tears in the process. He petted her and tried to make her feel better. She tried to use this method because men generally like to feel protective. It's a manipulative trick. One I've used myself in the past. Kidd and her started hanging more after that incident but he still didn't open up about himself, which is the biggest pointer when a man isn't that interested in a woman. The moment you get a man to open up about himself and lay everything down on the table, you're half way to getting him.

Since her fist trick didn't work, she upped the ante. She tried to get him Jealous by using Laycon. That didn't work. She claimed she was all about her Career and didn't want anything serious... but In the next breath accuses him of bring a fuckboy, that didn't work. She tried to guilt trip him by asking him how he would feel if he saw her flirting with other guys, still didn't work. Soon she says she's looking for a mental connection and not merely physical. Still didn't work. Shagged him on national TV, still didn't work. Soon tells him she wants a breakup... Still didn't work.

Breakup from what exactly? Was there even a relationship in the first place?

I or two of her tricks might have riled in other niggas but Kidd isn't other niggas.

I bet you she still has other tricks up her sleeves but we watch

I like Kiddy.

He's not a pretender

Cannot be manipulated and guilt tripped.

Ozo who ordinary should be my favourite is a Sissy.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2020
prince is making eba,all these guys dey hungry o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Akorkor:

I havent been following the show for like a week now but I watched this bolded statement. [b]Erica was not on the table [/b]when he was talking about his $8k dollar trip. It was Nengi and some other 2 guys.
thank you oh... It was nengi that was on the table...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Omo this bright soup dey hungry me now...sure say i no go cook draw soup today so?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2020
Dear Ozo fans, as we are resting from voting this week, let's not lose focus about doubling our effort if by next week Mr freshness is up for eviction. We shall massively give him our 2 weeks votes and ensure he continues to give us content till day 71.

Remember Ozo has not messed himself despite his handsome look.

Ozo has always come close to the top in every arena game, shows he is focused. He capped this effort by winning the HOH.

Ozo is a humane guy, he is not a playboy. He apologizes when he offends and takes all HMs like family. (Rembr the nomination drama, guy was emotional)

Ozo is the real deal in this edition and we must continue to Stan with him till the last day.

OzoNation ! Ozoemena! BBNO BBNaijaOzo!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2020
Seriously, why are some people supporting Erica and still denying what she is.?

To be honest, I did initially, but I adjusted.

This girl na who're. Full blown who're.
The kind of girl you pay N10,000 for a night on badoo.

Laycon was overestimating the girl.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2020
topboss:

U KNOW ANYBODY THAT IS SHOWN THAT VIDEO ON THE COACH AND BED WILL CONDEMN ERICA.

I SHOWED SOMEBODY THE VIDEO AND AUTOMATICALLY, THEY DID NOT LIKE ERICA.

U HAVE TO KNOW THE WAY HUMANS REASON.

Well, I saw the video and "automatically" continued to like her. The deed has been done and the error in judgment made. I was disappointed but I'll still vote for her.

Na intense cuddling she do tongue, she no kill person grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2020
prince,eric and brighto are currently eating
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Am always happy to see Kaisha on my screen. Does she always talk to herself as she was doing mimutes ago?
Me too smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2020
topboss:
KIDD COME HUSTLE, HE REALLY WANT TO WIN THE MONEY AND HAVE HIS OWN INSTEAD OF BEGGING PAPA EVERYTIME.

SHE SHOULD JUST DO REGINA DANIEL AND MARRY KIDD PAPA BUT EVEN THAT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE AFTER WAT SHE DID WITH KIDD.
You think kidd is an idiot.?

How you go marry that kind girl?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AfroKnight: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2020
Akshow:
There's a thing called grace and it's with Laycon who will eventually be the winner of BBN 5 on day 71. If you follow all the shenanigans and bigoted posts of nairalanders you will not know the true state of things. Laycon trends easily and daily on tweeter. Laycon tops any poll even most handsome and miss Nigeria polls on tweeter. Laycon fans shouldn't banter with these nairalander twerps honestly. Your guy is loved most and winning this hands down. One million streams already for his song. Street ti take over!

I observed that too. I’m glad you hit the nail on it’s head.

A good number of Laycon’s haters on this thread are bigots. It’s so amusing to see them rant. grin

What they don’t know is his fans are not on Nairaland arguing. They are busy voting and streaming his music so that he would come out to meet a stronger brand.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2020
some housemates still dey sleep,tolani and co undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2020
Are you sure Erica is not on badoo?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Akorkor:

My dear thank you, I was wondering o, Erica that was drying clothes that day.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Akorkor:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2020
ArchAnge1:
we? who know you?

cheesy

Hahahaha... You sef...lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2020
topboss:

DAT ONE NA HER PROBLEM.

SHE FINE PASS PEOPLE WEY BE BABY MAMA.

WE ALREADY HAVE ABOUT 3 BABY MAMA AND PAPA IN THAT HOUSE.

Ayee ayee... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Laycon Laycon Laycon my guy!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2020
RTSC:
Seriously, why are some people supporting Erica and still denying what she is.?

To be honest, I did initially, but I adjusted.

This girl na who're. Full blown who're.
The kind of girl you pay N10,000 for a night on badoo.

Laycon was overestimating the girl.
the more you write this shit the more fans she get
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2020
RTSC:

You think kidd is an idiot.?

How you go marry that kind girl?

THE GREATEST TRICK IN LIFE IS NOT KNOWING HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE.

ERICA WAS IN A GOOD POSITION, BUT SHE DID NOT KNOW DAT AND ALLOWED THE SNAKE TO MISLEAD HER AS IT DID EVE.

SHE ALLOWED HIM TELL HER ABOUT FATHER BILLIONS, DAT WAS THE END OF ERICA WE LOVED SO MUCH AT THE BEGINING.

SHE CHANGED.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Amya:

She started with the vulnerability and the tears. She cornered Kidd and told him her life story breaking into tears in the process. He petted her and tried to make her feel better. She tried to use this method because men generally like to feel protective. It's a manipulative trick. One I've used myself in the past. Kidd and her started hanging more after that incident but he still didn't open up about himself, which is the biggest pointer when a man isn't that interested in a woman. The moment you get a man to open up about himself and lay everything down on the table, you're half way to getting him.

Since her fist trick didn't work, she upped the ante. She tried to get him Jealous by using Laycon. That didn't work. She claimed she was all about her Career and didn't want anything serious... but In the next breath accuses him of bring a fuckboy, that didn't work. She tried to guilt trip him by asking him how he would feel if he saw her flirting with other guys, still didn't work. Soon she says she's looking for a mental connection and not merely physical. Still didn't work. Shagged him on national TV, still didn't work. Soon tells him she wants a breakup... Still didn't work.

Breakup from what exactly? Was there even a relationship in the first place?

I or two of her tricks might have riled in other niggas but Kidd isn't other niggas.

I bet you she still has other tricks up her sleeves but we watch

You know what's up.

Someone almost influenced me into supporting Erica, but I had to take a step back to observe things and come to my own conclusion.

Observing...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Kidd and erica ..lol..e be things..the girl is stil attracted to him grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2020
i thought you guys said erica and waya have broken up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AfroKnight: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2020
zicoraads:
Erica has serious trust issues. Even to the viewers outside, it is clear Kiddwaya made efforts and actually became better after that night. This is just Week 3; you don't honestly expect a man to start naming babies after some weeks of knowing you.

Kiddwaya did good yesterday. I also loved his reaction to that conversation they had. My only hope is that he actually gives her space and mingle much more with the other ladies.

He is absolutely loved regardless. His focus and tenacity in tasks is unrivaled. He is jovial and hardly ever engages in side-talks.

It's the last day of voting people, please throw some votes his way.

Send VOTE Kiddwaya to 32052.

God bless you and bless your day.

grin government magic. Dem turn red into blue. Dem turn electric to candle.

Fans will be fans. grin They will defend anything! They have painted Kidd like an angel. I hail. Kidd is a heartbreaker and I like him for that. Some girls need to encounter him to learn to stop trying to manipulate men.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2020
topboss:

Your head dey dia... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2020
topboss:

THE GREATEST TRICK IN LIFE IS NOT KNOWING HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE.

ERICA WAS IN A GOOD POSITION, BUT SHE DID NOT KNOW DAT AND ALLOWED THE SNAKE TO MISLEAD HER AS IT DID EVE.

SHE ALLOWED HIM TELL HER ABOUT FATHER BILLIONS, DAT WAS THE END OF ERICA WE LOVED SO MUCH AT THE BEGINING.

SHE CHANGED.
If you check my initial post earlier on in the show I was rooting for that girl.

I didn't know what I know now.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Abeg, wetin dey happen?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

You know what's up.

Someone almost influenced me into supporting Erica, but I had to take a step observe things and come to my own conclusion.

Observing...

What are you still observing?.. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.