Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4991168 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2020
No be Eric just chop swallow finish come carry munchIt again dey chop? cheesy my guyyyyyy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2020
InSanety:
Erica say she wan do action roles.

She say she been no fit remain for London after film school, she been dey part of an agency, but because she no get National Insurance for the UK, she no fit get jobs, so, she come back. He tell her say if she stay longer, she for get eventually.

She come tell am say she been dey shoot film for London, with her friend wey dem finish film school together, but na just short films.

I been wan hear whether Kidd go talk say he go sponsor her.
Stupid Dorathy come interrupt the discussion. That amoeba is mentally unstable.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2020
RTSC:

I am igbo. I am not tribalizing shitt.

Just disappointed.

The girl could be my junior sister.

Leave it at Erica and not involve tribe....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2020
kendrick9:

Stop playing the tribal game.
We all know you're Yoruba, even an idiot can see your game a mile away
Why are you this foolish?
Ha
Okay.

I understand why you would think so, sha.

Grow a thick skin, nigga.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2020
InSanety:
Erica say she wan do action roles.

She say she been no fit remain for London after film school, she been dey part of an agency, but because she no get National Insurance for the UK, she no fit get jobs, so, she come back. He tell her say if she stay longer, she for get eventually.

She come tell am say she been dey shoot film for London, with her friend wey dem finish film school together, but na just short films.
Nice one bro.
Keep up the updates

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Bannylove13:

..... [b]and all Yoruba girls care is prick and dick.... [/b]guess reason why Lilo left her brains in Eric dick

Stupid..

Don’t allow us go tribal...

Guess Vee and tolani are representing Yoruba girls that wil kill for prick..

LILO Yoruba girl love dick

Vee Yoruba girl chikum Neo and kissing like fool

Tolani the self-servicer and forcing herself on prince because of fvck even fighting her fellow girl on top man

Yet na Erica Yoruba people chose to se

Mods this beginning to go tribal

I will chose a woman that love money over Yoruba ladies that love sex...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2020
waya and brighto playing ayo while eric don dey chew something again.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Johnpaul01: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Bannylove13:

..... and all Yoruba girls care is prick and dick.... guess reason why Lilo left her brains in Eric dick

Stupid..

Don’t allow us go tribal...

Guess Vee and tolani are representing Yoruba girls that wil kill for prick..

LILO Yoruba girl love dick

Vee Yoruba girl chikum Neo and kissing like fool

Tolani the self-servicer and forcing herself on prince because of fvck even fighting her fellow girl on top man

Yet na Erica Yoruba people chose to se

Mods this beginning to go tribal

I will chose a woman that love money over Yoruba ladies that love sex...

You are using Yoruba girls to pepper an Igbo man that detests Igbo girls, lol. Wetin we no go see for nairaland. So he should be crying for Yoruba girls or what?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2020
RTSC:

I am not a misogynist.
I don't think women's ambition ends in the husband's house.

Erica's ambition is to end in kidd's house and she is going about it like a slut.

You no dey watch show

Erica's ambition na to end up on the big screen

Dem even ask her say where she dey see herself in 5 years, na only she no talk 'married with kids'

Her ambition na to be big time actress, but if she end up for Kidd house in the process, no harm done.

Na una go still dey insult women wey never marry, so, when did ending up in a man's house become such a great issue?

Talk from one side of your mouth, or no talk at all.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=Dannyxy post=92513535][/quote]

Our bestieeeeeee cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Vote laycon and wathoni.

Any other person na waka pass.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2020
i have been saying and will keep saying it... The girl used laycon, and wants to keep using him.. Some of us don too deal with women, she knows what she doing, forget the innocent look...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Tonnyray:
I agree let's keep Eric in that house. The food outside the house never do us common Nigerians grin

Completely deadddd
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2020
InSanety:

You no dey watch show

Dem even ask her say where she dey see herself in 5 years, na only she no talk 'married with kids'

Her ambition na to be big time actress, but if she end up for Kidd house in the process, no harm done.

Na una go still dey insult women wey never marry, so, when did ending up in a man's house become such a great issue?

IS THE BOLDED REALISTIC OR FANTASY?

I DONT KNOW HOW U PEOPLE REASON.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Johnpaul01:

You are using Yoruba girls to pepper an Igbo man that detests Igbo girls, lol. Wetin we no go see for nairaland. So he should be crying for Yoruba girls or what?

He’s a Yoruba boy... from politics section

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2020
InSanety:

You no dey watch show

KIDD HOUSE NA HOMELESS CENTER ABI NA HIGH WAY?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Dora come scatter the talk, because Bright cook egusi and okro, and na only ritualists dey chop that kain food, so, she no come chop yesterday night

She dey cry say nobody loves her, na wetin make dem chop, dem no consider her matter. She take solace say, at least, Ozo too no chop.

Anyway, Kidd and Bright don begin dey play Ayo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2020
ethicallyright:

I been wan hear whether Kidd go talk say he go sponsor her.
Stupid Dorathy come interrupt the discussion. That amoeba is mentally unstable.
Chai u are sharp like me. In fact that erica na small snake all those her talk na make kids agree to do something for or tell am say his connection so so and so place will help her achieve it. That babe na real igbo gal...odikwa sharp

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2020
InSanety:

You no dey watch show

Her ambition na to be big time actress, yen yen yen.

That means she is not looking to ride on the kiddwaya billions like she is desperately trying to do in a slutty way?

Abeg shift.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
Dorothy,i just started liking Ozo recently
Soo what emperorsversion said was true....the self righteous bigot from christ embassy has returned to nairaland.... undecided
I thought you ran away....undecided

Soo you watch big brother?...I highly doubt oyakhilome would be happy with you.. Laslas two of us go jam for hellfire... undecided

Hope preparations for your upcoming WAEC exams are going fine sha.....I nor wan hear say you fail o. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JaruJaru890: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2020
RTSC:

Don't waste your time, laycon is winning this season.

It pain me say na igbo girl dey fucckk up like dis.

I support my igbo ladies wherever I can but not this type.
stupid laycon is winning nothing. U think big brother is a poverty alleviation programme?
Erica will win and you will end up wailing.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Dannyxy:
i have been saying and will keep saying it... The girl used laycon, and wants to keep using him.. Some of us don too deal with women, she knows what she doing, forget the innocent look...
Dem put gun for laycon head abi she tie am rope?
Stop blaming Erica for laycon foolishness
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2020
RTSC:
If you check my initial post earlier on in the show I was rooting for that girl.
I didn't know what I know now.
We plenty for that Whatsapp group. I was totally smitten with her watching her first DS. As in completely. Even her smiles dey make me smile like fool for my sitting room. Within 72 hours I'd studied and garnered enough data to backtrack. I even predicted Kidd go chop am within 48 hours and gbam!.. it was like they were working towards my timing. grin
Mi o raye oshi cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
RTSC:

Her ambition na to be big time actress, yen yen yen.

That means she is not looking to ride on the kiddwaya billions like she is desperately to do in a slutty way?

Abeg shift.

If she ride am in a slutty way, how e take concern you?

You sef shift. Be like women don dey ride on top you to chop your own money, na PTSD dey worry you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
lekan and praise talking about praise attitude.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Laycon Laycon our guy .. wink cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
kendrick9:

Dem put gun for laycon head abi she tie am rope?
Stop blaming Erica for laycon foolishness
laycon is not using his head I agree.. But she is using him, doesn't change..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2020
They keep over flogging this Erica issues, they've all turned to unsolicited relationship experts.. especially ladies whose kittens itch whenever they see Kidwayya muscles, wishing they could eat him up.. sorry witches, the closest you could ever get to Kidwayya is watching him on you TV. shikenan.

For the sake of the record, Kidwayya never told Erica of his father's affluence, this is why we tell y'all not to watch Bbn from radio sets.. Kidwayya told wathoni, nengi and ozo of His private jet trip.. Erica was busy doing laundry that morning.. ndi agenda must agend, lessen the lies and hate!!.. Even as a fan, I admit Erica see things through the emotive len. The greatest lie will be, Erica fell for Kidd because of his family's wealth.. A girl who attended command secondary school, graduated from covenant university, proceeded to MET acting school in London, is that one hungry to you misers?.
*********** Erica should know that having a billionaire kid to fully commit to you, when he knows there are a thousand girls who can lick their anus, is really an herculean task..it takes time and patience.
same thing happening to Seyi Tinunbu ,son of APC chieftain and his beautiful wife laila, if you're in Lagos, fair skinned or mixed, exotic, except Seyi eyes no jam you.. he must go after you..
How about your favorite artiste Davido? after professing heaven and earth, for chioma dude still shags anything on skirt but can anyone here dare say chioma is from one hungry family?
kidd likes Erica, but Erica has to comprise to the extent of accepting an open relationship.. which is something I feel she shouldn't accept..

she has her life and career ahead of her.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Wanted to keep this for final weeks but

Let me just start dropping it since I have evidence now

Laycon is an atheist

Grace indeed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2020
ArchAnge1:
then he should be serious with her for the show

Kidd is stupid, there is life after the show, must your make yourself look like a flirt infront of africa, he wants to be a famous flirt but who famous flirt help?

You go still marry and woman go humble you

If he is smart, he will use something romantic to get erica back, public show of love and they will trend like there is no tomorrow

That's the only game he can play, nengi and wathoni will just make his game bad

Me I want him to chase nengi, I want to know what she is doing with him, I need that drama to open up, if she likes him more than ozo, let them be together let ozo move on fast

These housemates cry they are mad

Ermmm! Girls love the flirty bad boys..

Cc Jim Iyke, Ramsey Noah, Van vicker..

In Hollywood nkor. George Clooney na baba,Jude Law and co. Say what you know abeg!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2020
CaSttLe:

Chai u are sharp like me. In fact that erica na small snake all those her talk na make kids agree to do something for or tell am say his connection so so and so place will help her achieve it. That babe na real igbo gal...odikwa sharp

I Sabi now.

The preamble wey she lay gave out her intentions. She talk say men suppose dey responsible for their women. Kidd Sabi wetin sup.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2020
OzoForce we are trending the #OzoIsCool today on twitter...so move it.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.