Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4991144 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Praise should just brace up for another roller coaster ride when he makes bottom 4 this week again...cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Why does Tolanibaj look moody this morning Abi Prince offend her ni

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2020
InSanety:

Kidd wey Nengi advise to give the babe space, why he no wan give her space?

Was it not Erica that went to sit on him immediately after eating and started touching him. Are you not watching?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2020
I want space, let's end this...

Yadayada, tell me nonsense grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2020
majamajic:

Erica is too fake
very fake..Tueh...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Ujay01:

Action mama, Naza b'anyi Nno... Spokesperson, Igbo Women Association (IAS), nairaland branch...lol grin
Nnaa, ihe nke a gwuru Ike. Imagine ikpari umunwanyi Igbo. Maka why na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Erica is manipulative, you'll think otherwise only if you are mad.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2020
InSanety:

All na the same thing.

You can be a gold digger and an actress too grin
this guy na wicked sombori..SAVAGE
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Seems Dora is having mood swings...signs of menstruation on d way too. Na so

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by earthsync(f): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2020
What the hell is wrong with Dora undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Nengis face and pimples

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2020
has the house run out of chairs of what? why is Erica on her 'friends' lap?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2020
empress101:
very fake..Tueh...

She said she don't know how to speak pidgin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Y'all see now that Erica na scam

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Helloflife:

Kidd told Erica about the incident when he saw himself on Linda Ikeji's blog and Erica went on to ask what the topic was and he was like; Billionaire"s son shows off his eggplant.

So my dear, Erica is very much aware that Kidd's father is loaded.

Thank you kiss

And so far so good, has Erica's behaviour towards Kidd pointed to she's after His family's money?
Kidwayya compared to how he speaks of his father's wealth to others is far lesser to Erica!

Erica's discission with Kidd, centres around building her career.. wanting a name for herself.

Erica once told Kidd, she was once in a relationship's where the guy bullied her Because he owns the money, and that's something she doesn't ever want a repeat of. Kidwayya called her independent woman.

why do y'all think, Kidd is always speaking of accessory shopping, clubbing and cocktail with his side piece and not with Erica?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Erica can't even act cheesy

Prince and Neo keep beating her, a supposed actress, in the game.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2020
nazablossom:
Don't mind those people. This is the only thread that is devoid of tribal nonsense, they want to spoil it too

They'll use anything, anything to bring women down. When we say these men will throw you to the dogs, be like say like joke. That's an Igbo man dragging Igbo women because one of them doesn't fit into his expectations. Na all of us be whores, witches, golddiggers, spoilt brats to them. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2020
majamajic:

She she don't know how to speak pidgin

I do not know how to speak Pidgin, not even at all.
And I was born in Igboland. So I am fake?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Kidd can't dance at all smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2020
My baby and his bumshorts...he has fine thighs
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Johnpaul01: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Eeghe:

You are saying that given a choice of your daughter or sister to be with a man who takes care of all her financial and security needs, or that which would have them be providers too, (I know that life happens and situations can change, I may even relate to your story) you would choose the latter?
I know you would choose the latter for your wife or babe
But I put it to you that you would want the former for your blood

My mum was a provider, Why shouldn't her granddaughters be providers too, unless they aren't buoyant enough, they should be like their grandmother.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2020
majamajic:

She she don't know how to speak pidgin

I thought I heard her speak pidgin just now.

Maybe it's someone else.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
this manner of desperation from lekan fans needs urgent attention,they know their ojuju calabar is a furniture with no content who only runs around chasing erica like a he-goat,that's why they are always here uploading paid twitter trends and irrelevant polls to deceive people who dont watch the show.
this morning,the housemates are working out and the ojuju calabar is nowhere to be seen.

Don't tell me Laycon caused you to be ranting . grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2020
stephleena:

And so far so good, has Erica's behaviour towards Kidd pointed to she's after His family's money?
Kidwayya compared to how he speaks of his father's wealth to others is far lesser to Erica!

Erica's discission with Kidd, centres around building her career.. wanting a name for herself.

Erica once told Kidd, she was once in a relationship's where the guy bullied her Because he owns the money, and that's something she doesn't ever want a repeat of. Kidwayya called her independent woman.

why do y'all think, Kidd is always speaking of accessory shopping, clubbing and cocktail with his side piece and not with Erica?

But he once told her he would take her shopping in London...

He also told her Money will come with the right connections and he's got it...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2020
InSanety:

Since safarigirl call that one failed runs babe, she never recover.

E sure me say na wetin activate her hate for Erica be that.

Lol... Na cruise she being dey catch before sha but I no understand the babe again. Anyway, I go continue to dey support my Whorica baby as far as say her strategy no hurt anybody.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2020
People go kolomental for that house... You can see the mental stress on their faces and its just two weeks..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Sowore and co dey protest for Lagos and Abuja for change wey we need for Naija and we dey here dey fight and insult ourselves on top big brother Naija housemates wey no know say we dey exist grin grin grin

Chai chai chai who do us Naija youths this thing ooo grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Why does Tolanibaj look moody this morning Abi Prince offend her ni

I got my friend to her his 1500 dstv votes
Will give her small SMS votes
If they evict her I would kill myself
embarassed
Please help me give her some

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2020
stephleena:
They keep over flogging this Erica issues, they've all turned to unsolicited relationship experts.. especially ladies whose kittens itch whenever they see Kidwayya muscles, wishing they could eat him up.. sorry witches, the closest you could ever get to Kidwayya is watching him on you TV. shikenan.

For the sake of the record, Kidwayya never told Erica of his father's affluence, this is why we tell y'all not to watch Bbn from radio sets.. Kidwayya told wathoni, nengi and ozo of His private jet trip.. Erica was busy doing laundry that morning.. ndi agenda must agend, lessen the lies and hate!!.. Even as a fan, I admit Erica see things through the emotive len. The greatest lie will be, Erica fell for Kidd because of his family's wealth.. A girl who attended command secondary school, graduated from covenant university, proceeded to MET acting school in London, is that one hungry to you misers?.
*********** Erica should know that having a billionaire kid to fully commit to you, when he knows there are a thousand girls who can lick their anus, is really an herculean task..it takes time and patience.
same thing happening to Seyi Tinunbu ,son of APC chieftain and his beautiful wife laila, if you're in Lagos, fair skinned or mixed, exotic, except Seyi eyes no jam you.. he must go after you..
How about your favorite artiste Davido? after professing heaven and earth, for chioma dude still shags anything on skirt but can anyone here dare say chioma is from one hungry family?
kidd likes Erica, but Erica has to comprise to the extent of accepting an open relationship.. which is something I feel she shouldn't accept..

she has her life and career ahead of her.
Except Kidd isn't really into her .
He's like a rich kid at a Walmart store , looking at toys he wouldn't usually buy but because of boredom and lack of options , decides to play with one of the best looking out of the crop .

Erica on her own end looks like she's plagued with inferiority complex .
She looks like someone with a bit of - athazagoraphobia .

Not only do I not see Erica and Kidd dating long term outside the house , I don't even see them being friends.

Asides from the the fact that they're both extremely gorgeous and are confined in the same space for a few months , they have practically nothing in common .

The oldest lie we were told is that opposites attract ....but psychology says that people are much more attracted to people they share certain innate similarities with .

Let's stop giving males labels just to justify the fact that he's not into us like we want to believe .
A man who genuinely wants to be with you will make adjustments and those adjustments will take more than three days in a competition where everyone is gunning for the same prize .

Common sense should really be common .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Dannyxy:
People go kolomental for that house... You can see the mental stress on their faces and its just two weeks..

I agree
It will be an emotionally draining season, both in and out of the BB’s house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Sowore and co dey protest for Lagos and Abuja for change wey we need for Naija and we dey here dey here dey fight and insult ourselves on top big brother Naija housemates wey no know say we dey exist grin grin grin

Chai chai chai who do us Naija youths this thing ooo grin grin grin

Protest??

For naija??

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Honestly those people taking this thing the tribal route are derailing this thread.

It's making the conversation drab... Please skip the tribal angle..

WHETHER Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, There are a lot of girls like WhorErica..

They are bloody Gold diggers..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.