Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5061222 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Sowore and co dey protest for Lagos and Abuja for change wey we need for Naija and we dey here dey here dey fight and insult ourselves on top big brother Naija housemates wey no know say we dey exist grin grin grin

Chai chai chai who do us Naija youths this thing ooo grin grin grin
Sowore and co are protesting for their selfish interests, not for the betterment of you and me.

I dey hustle for myself, hustle for yourself and stop following Two-faced Sowore.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Blackhawk01:

They'll use anything, anything to bring women down. When we say these men will throw you to the dogs, be like say like joke. That's an Igbo man dragging Igbo women because one of them doesn't fit into his expectations. Na all of us be whores, witches, golddiggers, spoilt brats to them. grin grin grin
Yet they can't live without us. Calling a woman a whorre is not a new thing na. E don turn national anthem tey tey grin

They should be creative and come up with something new grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2020
nazablossom:
We, the Igbo women won't be needing an uncouth, mannerless man as a husband. It is not everyone that has a tail in-between their legs can be called a man.
Be gone to your continent where you are needed undecided

This is better. cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2020
They are practicing their task presentation now for those not watching.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

I thought I heard her speak pidgin just now.

Maybe it's someone else.

She is fake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dannzy30(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2020
zulo:
To punish Erica for playing with our broken hearts,
please text VOTE Erica to 32052 embarassed

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Erica is an actress miss road... No facial expressions nothing... Just stiff

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Prince is a great actor!!! I love

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Eeghe:

I agree
It will be an emotionally draining season, both in and out of the BB’s house
I think it's the lockdown ripple effect...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2020
stephleena:

And so far so good, has Erica's behaviour towards Kidd pointed to she's after His family's money?
Kidwayya compared to how he speaks of his father's wealth to others is far lesser to Erica!

Erica's discission with Kidd, centres around building her career.. wanting a name for herself.

Erica once told Kidd, she was once in a relationship's where the guy bullied her Because he owns the money, and that's something she doesn't ever want a repeat of. Kidwayya called her independent woman.

why do y'all think, Kidd is always speaking of accessory shopping, clubbing and cocktail with his side piece and not with Erica?
I'm not saying She is a gold digger. I'm just correcting the notion that she's not aware of his Billionaire status.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2020
InSanety:

You no dey watch the show.

No dey talk with confidence like this, when na Nairaland you dey get your gist

Ka3na no talk like this. Ka3na say she no wan enter relationship, say the only thing wey she fit use small boys do na sex.

She even tell Praise day she no like as he dey give her space like say she dey catch feelings, say she don tell am before say na only sex she fit use am do, e no get another thing to offer her

Ka3na say she dey only use young men for SEX NOT RELATIONSHIP

Buy television and pay subscription, or turn yourself to ghost reader. No come here dey type nonsense

Your updates are on point
Totally Gbam
I heard Katrina too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2020
I like Prince character die for this film grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2020
majamajic:

She is fake

Desperate, I may agree.

Fake, I'm not sure.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Ericancan
Nollywood just became blessed with a new star
Totally

Neo great job too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Erica fit mistake leave Neo for Prince for the drama, if dem allow her... grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2020
buhahahahaha, someone said Nengi is richer than Erica.. this is why the likes of Toke Makinwa continue to play langa langa with the heads of foolish girls.

pls remind us what Nengi does for a living?. how did she mange to afford a whole body surgery? the veneers?.

Erica is a video vixen****not one video.

Erica's a face model

Erica won MBGN miss photogenic.

Erica is an ambassador for zaron cosmetics.

" is an ambassador of Travel beta.

She did an advert for glo

she did an advert for access bank.

She's an actress, I mean actress.

last I checked your Nengi is a failed model, modelling failed her, hence she worked on her body..and yes she's a well known sugar baby in Abuja, works for politicians and well grounded Yahoo boys.

she's a well known sugar baby for senator Ben Bruce.. we been knew, she's a hoe!! anyone who fvcks with Mercy eke, is shady.

is an insult to hardworking ladies, to be compared with hoes whose jobs are to wet the beds of pot Bellies.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Blackhawk01:

This is better. cheesy kiss
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by burner44(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2020
goldenone:
Prince is a great actor!!! I love
Prince is a complete Package abeg Gentleman to the core, great actor, smart and intelligent

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2020
nazablossom:
Yet they can't live without us. Calling a woman a whorre is not a new thing na. E don turn national anthem tey tey grin

They should be creative and come up with something new grin grin

Man insult no dey even move me anymore. I'll either ignore or give you a taste of your medicine by telling you to tell your mother the same. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cerebralbeing: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2020
What time is the task presentation?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Desperate, I may agree.

Fake, I'm not sure.

She is fake , her and Nengi
They are both fake
Nengi don turn to scape goat , her targets are not reachable now
Nengi is depressed now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2020
empress101:
Erica is annoying abeg...this kinda behaviour pisses me off big time.. Dora is jst keeping her cool..lmao..Ozo just asked her 'Dora are you alright".. she replied "I am fine"..

Erica kill person? Abi na only indomie she chop. Shebi Dora don talk say she dey fine grin grin. Erica, you sef you for go cook your own na.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by apcmustwin(f): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2020
This erica cant act to save her life

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
stephleena:
buhahahahaha, someone said Nengi is richer than Erica.. this is why the likes of Toke Makinwa continue to play langa langa with the heads of foolish girls.

pls remind us what Nengi does for a living?. how did she mange to afford a whole body surgery? the veneers?.

Erica's a face model

last I checked your Nengi is a failed model, modelling failed her, hence she worked on her body..and yes she's a well known sugar baby in Abuja, works for politicians and well grounded Yahoo boys.

she's a well known sugar baby for senator Ben Bruce.. we been knew, she's a hoe!! anyone who fvcks with Mercy eke, is shady.

is an insult to hardworking ladies, to be compared with hoes whose jobs are to wet the beds of pot Bellies.

Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa. This thing pain you Wella... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us how WhorErica has been surviving on her own since she left home at 19.. Pray tell!.... cheesy cheesy

WhorErica is a cheap Gold digging slut!..

Digest that and cut Nengi some slacks.

NENGI didn't shalaye her Pvssy on National TV... tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Threebear:

Except Kidd isn't really into her .
He's like a rich kid at a Walmart store , looking at toys he wouldn't usually buy but because of boredom and lack of options , decides to play with one of the best looking out of the crop .

Erica on her own end looks like she's plagued with inferiority complex .
She looks like someone with a bit of - athazagoraphobia .

Not only do I not see Erica and Kidd dating long term outside the house , I don't even see them being friends.

Asides from the the fact that they're both extremely gorgeous and are confined in the same space for a few months , they have practically nothing in common .

The oldest lie we were told is that opposites attract ....but psychology says that people are much more attracted to people they share certain innate similarities with .

Let's stop giving males labels just to justify the fact that he's not into us like we want to believe .
A man who genuinely wants to be with you will make adjustments and those adjustments will take more than three days in a competition where everyone is gunning for the same prize .

Common sense should really be common .
With the bolded I am convinced now that 3bear is a female grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
mizz2posh:

Erica the Rich good digger cheesy, nengis veneer alone can buy Erica 10×, why do you think she's always crying about Nengi not giving her face? Cos she knows Nengi is waaayyy bigger than her.

Nengi is bigger than who?

Abeg calm down,no be by plastic nyash.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
nazablossom:
With the bolded I am convinced now that 3bear is a female grin

WITH Threebear, the more u look, the less you see.. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dannyxy:
Erica fit mistake leave Neo for Prince for the drama, if dem allow her... grin

cheesy
angry
tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Amya:
She has gone to sit on laps again. Smh... Tmrw now she'll accuse poor Kidd of being a player yet she can't seem to stay away.

Amya biko leave my Erica alone na grin grin. Is Kidd complaining of lap pain? She didn't accuse Kidd, she only stated a fact which you have also alluded to.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
stephleena:

Erica's a face model

And this your Erica that is supposedly "hardworking" is not a "LovePeddler" too? For someone to even have sex on national TV, isn't that a no brainer that she is also a runs girls outside of the house? If you will insult somebody please carry all of them along.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
This shit is getting too predictable

Last year it was Tacha, this year it's Laycon

Last year it was Mercy V Tacha, this year it's Nengi V Erica

We watch grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
duduade:
Erica is an actress miss road... No facial expressions nothing... Just stiff
i thought i was the only one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.