Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5038846 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
FirstSon01:

Lol which success??
He's just basking on his father's image for attention.

His father is really not that influential and rich like dem Audu Ogbeh and all. Did you even know who Terry and Kidd were before big brother's house??
Please don't make me talk bad about the guy cause I really like him.

Peace!!
You are feeding the troll
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
FirstSon01:

I thought as much cheesy
Keep thinking about urself cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
poiunt:

But she could broke shame laycon...

Was she not the one saying she cant roll with laycon in public that he will reduce her brand...this is coming out from the mouth of a girl that had sex in public
So erica said this?

chai! women same mistakes over and over.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by A9ine: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Someone please tell me when they are meant to do their presentation. What time does it start?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy my teamie.....oin!
with that ginger farmer? Chukwu aju.. Munzy decamp oo, you've been jazzed cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Munzy14:

O wu Laycon anyi...cheesy Nwa a muru, muo love...grin

O wu nani love? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Even though i know he's not in danger of the bottom 4. i just like the guy, the way he plays all sides and instigates grin. He has a lot to offer

Baba talk say him go pay Tithe grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
oga,you are a simp,girls dont chase simps.you are the kind of guy that will love a girl that doesnt love you back and will stick around as her friend hoping one day she will love you.mean while the girl is having the time of her life having boyfriends,she will get married and start a family and you will still be in your room hoping and waiting for a love that will never come,grow some balls.

FirstSon01:

Tons of girls??
They're goods now right??
Erica and Laycon are friends. Check well you'll see Erica calling Laycon every now and then. Remember when she came to stay in between Laycon and Tbaj that day?? She likes the guy as a friend and enjoys his friendship.

P.S I don't chase girls I should say they chase me but that'll be a derogatory term to all females. You don't even know me so stop trying to predict.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
poiunt:

Good for you. You just got employed.
It feels good getting employed to cancel ur asss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
A9ine:
Someone please tell me when they are meant to do their presentation. What time does it start?
7pm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
tonididdy:
This AD makes my TV so proud cool
The top two BBN adverts this year: Pepsi & Tiger Spices grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
can a guy be friends with a lady without trying to have a taste of her cookie?just pure friendship.no other strings attached.
a huge chunk of naija guys are guilty of this.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
shut up and quit acting like a dimwit,i have a shit ton of female friends who constantly tell me how irritating it is when a guy doesnt know when to move on,even girls on this thread have expressed their disappointments over lekan attitude,grow some balls like a man and quit acting like bitch chasing girls who dont want you.

But wait first.
You have shit tons of female friends who "constantly" tell you how annoying it is when a guy doesn't take their L??

It seems they're actually talking about you. You're obviously the Simp here cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
FirstSon01:

Lol which success??
He's just basking on his father's image for attention.

His father is really not that influential and rich like dem Audu Ogbeh and all. Did you even know who Terry and Kidd were before big brother's house??
Please don't make me talk bad about the guy cause I really like him.

Peace!!

His father was arrested for fraud in the uk and spent some time in jail.

Kid is the typical kid of masking in his father's shadow...when i heard him said that connection brought him to big brother i understood that this one is not a man..a man that is independent.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
27, Like Taye Taiwo Is 35? Thank GOD for make-up kit advancement..i believe she is NORTH of 30
You are just saying rubbish since morning
The girl said her real age,you are here busy wailing
Una want make she talk say she be 22 abi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
OneMiIlionBoys:
cry
are you for real with this your moniker?
I've seen it all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
poiunt:

[s]His father was arrested for fraud in the uk and spent some time in jail.

Kid is the typical kid of masking in his father's shadow...when i heard him said that connection brought him to big brother i understood that this one is not a man..a man that is independent[/s].
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Should:
chimoo.. Pure example of 'Men are______' cheesy
Just complete it na cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
[s]
ANTISIMPS:
It feels good getting employed to cancel ur asss
[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dannyxy:
as if you guys don't thrive on attention... Yinmu

It feeds y'alls ego.. Make dem no toast woman one week for street. She will change hair 3 times that week. grin
I personally don't like attention,I don't know about others tongue grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

O wu nani love? grin
Ihu n'anya...cheesy
What is love in igbo? what is like in Igbo?
My friend said Love is a huru m gi n'anya.
Like is afuru m gi n'anya....gringrin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
oga,you are a simp,girls dont chase simps.you are the kind of guy that will love a girl that doesnt love you back and will stick around as her friend hoping one day she will love you.mean while the girl is having the time of her life having boyfriends,she will get married and start a family and you will still be in your room hoping and waiting for a love that will never come,grow some balls.

I said it... You're just describing yourself.
Be here forming alpha but in real life you won't dare come close to real women apart from fish sellers that offer you quickie once in a while to save you depressed soul. cheesy

BTW hope you know that it's all banter sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by A9ine: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Innocentchild:

7pm
Grazie
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
poiunt:

Was she not the one saying she cant roll with laycon in public that he will reduce her brand...this is coming out from the mouth of a girl that had sex in public
When did she ever broke shame laycon??
I know you hate Erica but you are beginning to sound delusional!
And if she ever said that,why is laycon still hovering around her like a hawk??
Is he that stupid or just pretending??
Anyway,I see nothing wrong in what she said because laycon looks like a petty thief and lout!!!
Cry more!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Should:
are you for real with this your moniker? I've seen it all cheesy
Your moniker isn't that bad either cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
doziefrank07:

You are just saying rubbish since morning
The girl said her real age,you are here busy wailing
Una want make she talk say she be 22 abi
Erica my Erica... Fine geh like dat kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
keep trying to console yourself,unlike you i have balls and dont go around chasing girls begging for love.

FirstSon01:

But wait first.
You have shit tons of female friends who "constantly" tell you how annoying it is when a guy doesn't take their L??

It seems they're actually talking about you. You're obviously the Simp here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Afrosage:
Layconians shaa grin....just look at kidd and laycon right now, in what universe/reality will any girl pick him over kidd...hell has a better chance of freezing over than that happening.
kwa kwa kwa kwa
If laycon is the only guy on earth,I would marry a dog!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
can a guy be friends with a lady without trying to have a taste of her cookie?just pure friendship.no other strings attached.
a huge chunk of naija guys are guilty of this.

You are so right...most guys dont realise this...you cant friend a girl...you have to date her.

Most of these guys trying to friend a lady just because they want to taste,will never taste, they will be friend for forever,they will be used for her emotional support.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
poiunt:

You are probably senseless or you are just acting like one
What are you gaining from shaming Erica with lies?
If you want to troll her,troll her with your chest saying nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Updates? Anyone? No? undecided

Just the usual trolling? Oh ok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
nazablossom:
I personally don't like attention,I don't know about others tongue grin
Wawuuuu....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.