Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5015587 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Man like ozo
If I no stan ozo wetin I gain

Wow everybody loves ozo kiss
Ozo ur mama raised a KING smiley no cap tongue

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
What if kiddwaya win hoh and pick Erica as deputy ...what will Laycon do

He will drink water and continue the foolishness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

I pray he or ozo kemenizes
I don't believe Ozo can kemenize. Doesn't seem like that kind of dude. I know you will argue because you hate Ozo tho

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

I pray he or ozo kemenizes

I don't think this is cool sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Man like ozo
If I no stan ozo wetin I gain

Wow everybody loves ozo kiss
Ozo ur mama raised a KING smiley no cap tongue

Team Ultimate Xtreme Light skin.

OZOemena for the money...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

What is okoto meow
Talking out of point / Rubbish talk / talking in the nonsense

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
mizz2posh:

This is Nengi as a teenager below, as you can see, she was never flat backed, isn't it obvious that she added weight all over including in her azz?
The age shes claiming fits her looks perfectly, you can't say thesame for Erica that claims she's 27 but looks at least 36 with those droopy cheeks
Nengi is living a fake life? but she never claimed to be ajebutter na, it's Erica that claimed she can't speak pidgin cos she's butti but loose guard the other day and was speaking it with Neo cheesy cheesy

Erica looks 27 and someone on this thread who claimed they attended same secondary school confirmed it.
Also, ones inability to speak pidgin is not necessarily correlated with being an ajebutter.
I don't think Erica claimed she couldn't speak pidgin. If I remember that scenario correctly, someone in the house was teasing her that her pidgin sucked/sounds a bit awkward and she was trying so hard to speak it.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Tricky T pls leave the diary room undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Trikytee talks like dat guy in Jenifa's diary,James

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
That word "Man" don suffer ooo cheesy cheesy

Everyone claiming Manlike grin

The only Men in that house are Kiddwaya and Neo to a good extent

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Vic2Ree:
Yeah as much as I hate to admit it, the winner of BBN Lockdown is so obvious, it's just ridiculous. At this point, the game has to go on just for the sake of it grin

The person I'd have wanted to win is still a strong contender and anything can happen in the coming weeks, but I'd rather be realistic than blindly optimistic.

Have you seen the voting percentage? No dey allow people use propaganda bamboozled you o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
[s]
ANTISIMPS:
From a reliable source I heard laycon's fanbase is dropping by the day, am not even sure he is part of the top 3 as we speak..

Lots of reasonable people that supported him earlier as of last week have cancelled him..I inclusive and lots of my friends did same....

Fans of Kiddwaya, Nengi and Erica...fire on oo
Don't be deceived by the media buzz!
Laycon ain't topping shiit
I said it with my chest!
[/s]
If you want to tell lies, at least do it gracefully

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
stop supporting STUPIDITY unless he is acting SCRIPT

My opinion not yours.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
Hello house, i have finally settled for ERICA. I really like the girl, i can't lie. But i also like the likes of Laycon, Ozo and Nengi.

Welcome on board nna. We like same housemates. I also have Dora and Prince on my list too.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
That word "Man" don suffer ooo cheesy cheesy

Everyone claiming Manlike grin

The only Men in that house are Kiddwaya and Neo to a good extent
Prettypinkyy i strongly believe this is ur sub lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Have you seen the voting percentage? No dey allow people use propaganda bamboozled you o.
It's alright. Let's just watch. I even want to be proven wrong
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Vic2Ree:

It's alright. Let's just watch. I even want to be proven wrong

The game is still too young.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Trikytee DS

Mood?
Feels great, has been a hectic week, one of his best weeks so far, got angry a lot and said stuff to people. Bad energy flowing between people he really likes in the house and he's stuck in the middle.

General mood
He saw the Hulk in Ozo come out, feels the house will be serious because money is involved now, everyone is tensed because anything can happen on Sunday and the new eviction process.

How has the Tension affected him?
Doesn't let things get to him, tries to apologize to people he's wronged, keeps a positive attitude

HOH and new Deputy?
Cool, great guy, very diplomatic. Dora is peaceful, would vote for the both of them to lead again.

House Dynamics?
Eviction process Shocked him, Lucy has lost an ally, her behaviour can be offensive to some people but he can tolerate him. Feels sad for Eric cause he's lost Lilo

Flutterwave and Dulux Task?
Thinks he let his team down, didn't think out of the Box, should have been more creative. Contributed to the Dulux task, happy they went with Dora and Erica's ideas, he's learnt to take Tasks more seriously.

Use of Winnings?
He'll get a new apartment, happy to have paint, a new laptop for his work.

Anything else?
Says the eviction process makes him feel like a Bad Person. Biggie tells him that no gender has a monopoly of emotions and if he feels guilty he can sacrifice himself.

End of DS

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

What who is okoto meow

Okoto meow is the personal driver to kayode...who is the first son of the owner of big brother naija. His junior brother is Lamba...their only sister is Kumbaya... undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
spinna:
Even biggie is charmed by Erica his voice sounds almost converational

Awww, Erica m. I'll always remember that smile that stole my heart.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Props have arrived
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nelly21: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
So according to Tricky, Erica suggested the colour that Team B used in painting, a task that won them 2 million naira yet you all will say that Erica contributes to nothing to the house.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kayode no well ohhh grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by emperorsversion(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
EwuGambia:

Soo what emperorsversion said was true....the self righteous bigot from christ embassy has returned to nairaland.... undecided
I thought you ran away....undecided

Soo you watch big brother?...I highly doubt oyakhilome would be happy with you.. Laslas two of us go jam for hellfire... undecided

Hope preparations for your upcoming WAEC exams are going fine sha.....I nor wan hear say you fail o. undecided

nor mind the idiot.... she dey always claim say she dey religious, preaching the gospel.

but you will never see her in religious thread preaching the gospel... na ashewo and romance thread she dey perch her tent dey find client in disguise...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Innocentchild:
Erica DS

Thoughts on HOH
Feels Ozo is the Best Choice, calls him soft and Dora is his Backbone, thinks Dora will be a mean HOH.

Use of Winnings ?
Intends to spend it on whatever she needs out of the house.

Anything Else?
Nothing

End of DS

Apologies, i had to step out

Hey Innocentchild, why did you have to step out when it was my Erica's turn na.

Apologies accepted though.

Thanks for the updates.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
mizz2posh:

This is Nengi as a teenager below, as you can see, she was never flat backed, isn't it obvious that she added weight all over including in her azz?
The age shes claiming fits her looks perfectly, you can't say thesame for Erica that claims she's 27 but looks at least 36 with those droopy cheeks
Nengi is living a fake life? but she never claimed to be ajebutter na, it's Erica that claimed she can't speak pidgin cos she's butti but loose guard the other day and was speaking it with Neo cheesy cheesy

Please add that she didn't bleach her skin like they were speculating..Shame na dia own!.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

What is okoto meow
It means rubbish talk
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ujay01:

Hey Innocentchild, why did you have to step out when it was my Erica's turn na.
Apologies accepted though.
Thanks for the updates.
No Vex grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Omor Erica's smile looks so sweet kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Akorkor:

My opinion not yours.
Maybe you shld have a nice day, PS
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
stop talking like simp,a girl you like tells you she feels nothing on that level for you and you decide to be friends with her knowing fully well that your feelings will never be returned,what kind of emotional torture is that?do you guys use your brain at all?

First get a brain.

Secondly get sense along with it because you just wrote nonsense up there. How old are you sef, twelve?? Seems you don't have friends with people of the opposite gender without your pervert mind thinks of getting in her pants.

When you grow up you can quote me sensibly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.