Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4992633 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Please what's the meaning of content?
Excitements, winning of games, tasks, content is not pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Erica leave him. He will be fine.. Ahhh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2020
danie09:

I swear.
I wonder why she isn't getting enough attention from the rest guys

Na light skin dem dy find

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MadeMan01(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Threebear:

I love him.
He's super rich but very grounded .

A quality acquired by non discrimination and interaction with all social classes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Please what's the meaning of content?

Are you minding people that dont vote. Let them be jor and ignore

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Beorn1:
Unpopular opinion... Nengi is the best girl for Kiddwaya. They both understand each other, flow on the same wavelength and want the same thing.

I agree. I think so too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Laycon and Erica...

Laycon was sitting on the bed end in the garden along with Wathoni, Trickytee, Eric and Kaisha. Erica who was at their back but inside the bed, comes to take cake and ended up sitting close to Laycon and in between Kaisha. Laycon gives her a weird look but didn't talk to her. Las las they started talking. Laycon was telling that they will talk about it later on. Erica said there's nothing to talk about coz they've said it all many times and it's now repetitive. Laycon said no that he actually something else they'd talk about. Erica said no problem but her mood shows she's not happy with Laycon. Laycon inquires why she's looking that way and she said she feels kind of way trying to talk to him and he's giving him attitude..

Anyway, IMHO, Erica should understand why Laycon is acting this way. Nigga is hurting. We all heal differently. Allow him to keep his distance till he's ready mentally.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
doziefrank07:

Triky Tee
Eric
Praise
Lucy

Replace Lucy with tolani
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Liposure:
dora's boobs and nengi's ass are like the two additional HMs in that house
Yea but Doro has been covering her boobs except party days... But Nengi's ass is visible to all on daily basis grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

I stan Kiddwaya and Brighto. You know what the deal is.

Hype them to overtake ozo first son

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Amillionn:
I think Ozo is more cautious with Nnegi now. I heard him telling her after she said she wanted his bread that she cant use him. That no one can use him except his younger sister.

I think he was sorta done with her until Neo got in his head. He likes what he sees but emotionally I think he is cautious

This is true. I remember that part of their conversation last night.

I think we might be underestimating Ozo, he may not be as emotionally whipped as we think on this thread. I think his bad posturing in this game of emotions with Nengi comes from the fact that he's very calm and reserved, making him look clueless. Plus the unreasoning Ozo haters on this thread and outside who would never give Ozo credit when due, even if their lives depended on it

But enough talk, we watch cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2020
FIGARO00:
Men I swear! Let him pound it to smithereens.
lol. You de para oh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Is Erica the only geh in the world? I hate when a man become too sissy because of his cravings for a geh. As it stands in that house, over a thousand times, Erica will keep choosing Kiddwaya above your Laycon. Why can't he just understand his plight and move on or maybe quit from the show nd regain sanity? Your Laycon needs psychological counseling.

Erica did him no harm

True Story

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Exactly. I have a terrible feeling about their so-called "ship".

Egungun will soon enter express, and his family members will join him if care is not taken
A part of me kind of wants her to Hurt him again and this time around really badly, like infront of everyone where no one will misinterpret her actions, so that it'd be clear what she's been trying to do.

To the level where there will be no more shipping from anybody and He will be forced to focus on the Game and leave her tf alone.

I feel like he needs to learn and he won't learn until she does something that will really get to him and stop him from following her ass once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2020
MadeMan01:

A quality acquired by non discrimination and interaction with all social classes
Yeah .....he's manipulative though and a little bit narcissistic.
But I love his antics and his will to win. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
If this is actually true....the ladies should use their head and save Lucy.

I don't think biggie will use last weeks strategy this week
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2020
Ahh there is a problem...

This Erica-laycon matter....

The two of dem dey craze...

Give him the space, he will heal, come back and be your friend, but at this point, absolute distance is needed..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Is Erica the only geh in the world? I hate when a man become too sissy because of his cravings for a geh. As it stands in that house, over a thousand times, Erica will keep choosing Kiddwaya above your Laycon. Why can't he just understand his plight and move on or maybe quit from the show nd regain sanity? Your Laycon needs psychological counseling.

Erica did him no harm
No truer words have been spoken .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2020
FIGARO00:
Lol.
E sure me say na for nyash she rub her own juju o, because en, I can't fit understand.
Lol.... I have seen some of her picx, seems she recently worked on that ass just to pepper the Men....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2020
Beorn1:
Laycon and Erica...

Laycon was sitting on the bed end in the garden along with Wathoni, Trickytee, Eric and Kaisha. Erica who was at their back but inside the bed, comes to take cake and ended up sitting close to Laycon and in between Kaisha. Laycon gives her a weird look but didn't talk to her. Las las they started talking. Laycon was telling that they will talk about it later on. Erica said there's nothing to talk about coz they've said it all many times and it's now repetitive. Laycon said no that he actually something else they'd talk about. Erica said no problem but her mood shows she's not happy with Laycon. Laycon inquires why she's looking that way and she said she feels kind of way trying to talk to him and he's giving him attitude..

Anyway, IMHO, Erica should understand why Laycon6is acting this way. Nigga is hurting. We all heal differently. Allow him to keep his distance till he's ready mentally.
stop making excuses for laycon,is it not the same Nairaland guys that totally condemns this type of behavior from their fellow but here you are making escuses for him.Hit the nail on the head,laycon has fallen your hands
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2020
Jake420:
Laycon has the most fans no doubt but also the worst on God. Imagine dickriding so much instead of you to say he's simping and should stop you guys are attacking babe for not liking him, is it by force? People aren't allowed to like who they want, again? I'm waiting for laycon to just pull his dick out and cum on the floor, you guys will say his mental load was too much he spiritually saw Socrates and Socrates told him to bless the house for future generations with his seed.

This is why the love for Erica won’t stop- it’s growing massively per second. She is a contender for the money.
Watch as any group she is in for tasks wins (once the decision is by Twitter polling)
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

True Story
Erica should give him the distance he craves.. She should not be asking him if he is OK every time, then go kissing Kidd on his front, that's emotional torture...

That has been my campaign.. Mily tell your girl nwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
If this is actually true....the ladies should use their head and save Lucy.
Lucy is not in the bottom 4 .
The only thing that needs saving is the data you wasted quoting that scam list .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Slynation:
Lol.... I have seen some of her picx, seems she recently worked on that ass just to pepper the Men....
Yes na, girl wasn't as thick as that b4. The nyash nor be folo come.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2020
Beorn1:
Laycon and Erica...

Anyway, IMHO, Erica should understand why Laycon is acting this way. Nigga is hurting. We all heal differently. Allow him to keep his distance till he's ready mentally.

Thank you for this honest update ..

Later some would say Erica is not leading him in some kind of way ..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2020
Vee and Tbaj be discussing about Erica and Kidd. Vee says Kidd is not a serious guy and Erica knows it too.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2020
danie09:

I swear.
prolly coz she said she is a single mother

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2020
danie09:

I swear.

She is the female equivalent of tochi.
There fine but nobody send them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Blinkingbae:
From that conversation you could tell Kiddwaya already know nene’s game plan

Your fav is bursted everywhere
Ozo is just playing along and prince is trying to remove himself with that plan

Chai

The Ozo I've been watching doesn't seem to be playing along.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2020
FIGARO00:
I said that girl doesn't like Ozo, but they will never listen. The only thing in their skulls is ship ship and more ship.
Nne-gi displayed whatever she did yesterday to probably spit Dora because of the altercation they had yesterday.
I don't trust that girl from here to there.

The problem with this nengi game is that it can't last long.we have 7 more weeks to go,will she still be flirting till then? Obviously all the guys will get tired or some Will get evicted.how will she do

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Liposure:
ozo is a straight dude. Not cut out for relationship games

True. He's not the type of guy for a young and adventurous Nengi.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2020
tolani and vee are gossiping but I cant hear what they are saying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.