Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4992405 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2020
Yam no dey that house?
If 2 say i dey dat house na yam and egg sauce..i go dey chop till i leave there. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2020
Lucy likes Ozo o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

From Icons.

"Let Lekan win, he has suffered enough"
"He will win the prize and Erica will understand what she's lost"
"If he has money, he'll look better than this"
"Awwwwwnnnn, the housemates aren't talking to Lekan, they think they're better than him"
"Wathoni turned down Lekan's innocent friendship request, she's a golddigger"

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Abeg bright cook make we chow. Na ur food be d koko
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Beorn1:

During season 2, I didn't ship. During season 3, I didn't ship. Last season, I didn't ship though I momentarily liked Froddnita together. This season, since let me try and ship for once kwanu. lipsrsealed

My YumMinaYum, Blackhawk01, is the queen of shipping. Her case is irredeemable. I'm tired, in short. All she does is ship every season. She even ship multiple HMs. This season alone, she's shipping Ozone, Kiddrica and just bought a stake in Princebaj that hasn't even left the docks. angry

Babyyyyyyy, you can't do this to me. I thought this was our Lil secret? shocked shocked shocked

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2020
CaSttLe:
e don be for you if u dont know how to cook in that house. Hunger go dey wire u like Kidd and Erica and Eric
Eric loves to eat, cooking should be his first hobby.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

She sells Boli. Please vote for her.
She will definitely get support to blow her business when she's out...
I feel for her cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=Threebear post=92550549][/quote]
My love cheesy kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2020
CaSttLe:
Yam no dey that house?
If 2 say i dey dat house na yam and egg sauce..i go dey chop till i leave there. kiss
E go tire you las las
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2020
doziefrank07:

She will definitely get support to blow her business when she's out...
I feel for her cry cry
I will definitely support with the small coins wey I get.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by atjo: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Dora really likes ozo,she has been moody since yesterday but trying hard to hide her feelings. Ozo is insensitive why can't he see this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2020
CaSttLe:
Yam no dey that house?

Yasss! kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2020
So prince no fit put him and tolanis food in same plate?

E be like say him eye don clear o...i no see DAT their chemistry of yesterday again o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Branzy:

Airmark you follow dy watch this. illuminati snow

I only watch highlights and was attracted by Laycon's bars, when they started.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

From Icons.

"Let Lekan win, he has suffered enough"
"He will win the prize and Erica will understand what she's lost"
"If he has money, he'll look better than this"
"Awwwwwnnnn, the housemates aren't talking to Lekan, they think they're better than him"
"Wathoni turned down Lekan's innocent friendship request, she's a golddigger"
Hahaha... I have said it countless times that there's nothing new Laycon brings to the table. So far, he doesn't stand out from the rest of the housemates in any category. At best, he is just Efe 2.0

If anybody wants to stan his/her fave, it's cool. But if you can't point to ONE major stuff that makes him unique from others, then just accept that you support for personal reasons, not limited to the fact that you relate to him, or possibly out of pity.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2020
TheMainMan:
who even said biggie will use housemates to evict again undecided

He will cool
Maybe till top10
Or even till the last weekshocked cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Tolanibaj get bo.obs sha cool cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2020
CaSttLe:
So prince no fit put him and tolanis food in same plate?

E be like say him eye don clear o...i no see DAT their chemistry of yesterday again o
prince doesn't want nengi to see him and tolanibaj together... he still feels he stand a chance with nengi

that is why they only talk at night

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Slynation:
This guy self grin
I beginning to think this is Laycons strategy, I have seen most of his picx online, the guy is fresh, with some dope picx with Gees chilling with Lamborghini, But he decided to dress hungry and haggardly to meet Ebuka on stage on the first day... Because he knew Nigerians will pity anybody in such situation, afterall he's a street guy and knows the street codes and rules.... I have observed his gist with Praise, he said it's an experience for him so as get some lyrics (then spits his new chorus to Praise) and later went on saying "he will keep on jonzing" meaning he definitely knows what he's doing, reason he will never give up no matter what, because the moments he does, his content and awareness in the house will fade away.... It's just a game afterall and the idea of BBN is to mess around with the minds of the viewers to gain massive votes for yourself whichever way you want without fighting anybody, which I believe he's actually capitalizing on....

How do you want your money? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

He will cool
Maybe till top10
Or even till the day day shocked cry
we will see
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2020
zicoraads:

There are some conversations that only men are supposed to have. A man can tell another man that he should not go for a lady, she is above him and he would know. He will take it well because he understands.

"A woman should not say that however. When you do, you are being disrespectul to men.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by newguy1(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2020
Slynation:

I just asked one of you a simple question but i ended up incurring the wrath of Zeus.... grin una sorry oOgrin
� to answer ur question of why some of us r kind of rooting for him first I see myself in three guys in that house which are laycon in terms of his philosophy to understanding n reading people n situation ard him , ozo- in his calmness to situation n environment n also prince - his sneaky way of charming his competitors esp the ladies to him ...... u see one quality can endure us to a housemate. But to say one already deserve to money I think it’s where we r getting it wrong but fans will always be fans. May d best or let me say the luckiest one win because the games is simply how good u can charm n smile ur way into voters heart

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Eric dey beg Tricky food.... Eric ehn grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2020
teamsynergy:
Eric dey beg Tricky food.... Eric ehn grin grin cheesy grin
And the guy has finally given him the remnants.Chaiiii!!!!! Glutton.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen.

Eric is still eating

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2020
TheMainMan:
prince doesn't want nengi to see him and tolanibaj together... he still feels he stand a chance with nengi

that is why they only talk at night

After all the promises he made to Tolanibaj?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
NNU0000:
And the guy has finally given him the remnants.Chaiiii!!!!! Glutton.
As in ehn..that guy no get shame when it comes to food
He can sell his birthright because of food just like Esau
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fucknengi:
Ladies and gentlemen.

Eric is still eating

This life! Just saw a video on IG and it was all a mash up of him eating even for sleep
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Hahaha... I have said it countless times that there's nothing new Laycon brings to the table. So far, he doesn't stand out from the rest of the housemates in any category. At best, he is just Efe 2.0

If anybody wants to stan his/her fave, it's cool. But if you can't point to ONE major stuff that makes him unique from others, then just accept that you support for personal reasons, not limited to the fact that you relate to him, or possibly out of pity.

Me, I don't even care about what anyone does in that house. If you like eat till you drop, sleep around all day, fail to give us content, I'm not bothered because I know this is probably the life they live off my screen and I can't comman kill myself over what someone does or fail to do.

But for the love of God, don't manipulate others, don't make demon out of others to make yourself look cool. How can you go on and on about someone to different people over the same issue, this is beyond love/lust. If it was genuine, I'd call it obsession which is bad itself but seeing how very aware he is of the situation, this is nothing but manipulation. And thunder dey wait... angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
aduntemi:

This life! Just saw a video on IG and it was all a mash up of him eating even for sleep
grin grin which page please
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

The housemates love TrickyTee oo
They won’t evict him
Now that Lucy don begin cook for them. Them fit no nominate her.

If i were Lucy ehnn. I for turn mama put for them...cause she got no content sef. So her game for be to dey cook for them and do some hot hot cuisine for them and do less of talking talking,,,cause her way of talking sounds like she's bossing them around...they will like her more in d kitchen.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Freeeanijor: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fucknengi:
Ladies and gentlemen.

Eric is still eating
Make una no vex, na food e dey chop e no kill person.

Eric is a body builder he needs all the food to keep fit. Tall peeps eat alot I don't really know why.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.