Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4993770 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Erica will u get outta of there with ur plate
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Na wa o undecided
Weti happen
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2020
No mind am. Oliver
CaSttLe:
Erica will u get outta of there with ur plate
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ashleydolls(f): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Lucy is the mother of all, sharing food for every one not minding if it doesn't reach her.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2020
IgANephropathy:
Are you dulling it? You think the mass dragging of Laycon is because of his looks? Rather it’s cos of his tribe which irritates some as a strong Yoruba HM irritates them.

Which kind nonsense be this?

Is Laycon not an hm? Shey Laycon dey immune to trolling ni?

Erica that people have been on her matter since the gbenshing palava na cox of tribe?

Abeg, park go one side with your tribalistic nonsense.

It is not welcome here, especially if you're supporting Laycon

All na cruise, allow people to type their views in peace.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2020
WetSmoke:
No mind am. Oliver
She's still looking into the pot. Glutton!

She will never cook o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ashleydolls(f): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Erica is that sister that will stay away from the kitchen when everyone is cooking and mysteriously appear when the food is ready

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2020
IgANephropathy:
Are you dulling it? You think the mass dragging of Laycon is because of his looks? Rather it’s cos of his tribe which irritates some as a strong Yoruba HM irritates them.
no oh.. The guy was referring to the translation, not tribal at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Some people are trying to walk their way around nomination on Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2020
She no sabi na
CaSttLe:

She's still looking into the pot. Glutton!

She will never cook o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ashleydolls(f): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2020
See her standing close to Lucy, eating from her plate as if she was part of the cooking process
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Slynation:

Why should I, when I've got lovers of rap music here...? grin
rap music is life, it's gives you what a good music should sound like, but unfortunately Nigerian doesn't value 'pure and clean lyrics' but 'Love, my Baby' kind of lyrics...

Check Billboard, rap/trap music makes %87 of content there...

We need spirited niggarrr like late Dagrin, to redeem Nigerian section of rap music.

We pray rap/trap music once more gain momentum in Nigeria as it's in US...

laslas everybody will be alright coolcool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2020
they don share food forget eric and kaisha. Eric go soon chop one housemate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Slynation:

Ask yourself how he become your Fav without lying to yourself.. Everyone came anonymously into the house to we the viewers except you knew him before the house, then that's fine....How did he became your Fav if not outta Pity??

If you go for vibe, he's lagging behind to Neo and Praise(call them loud, but that's the vibe)

If you go for intelligence (then Ozo and Prince should be your choice)

If you go for beauty and handsomeness( I bet my balls you don't wanna near this direction)

If you go for the ladies choice (You don't wanna mess with Kidd here)

if you go for content and arena games ( he's invisible in that aspect)

But if you go for Pity and singing peoples songs because BBN is all about Richkids this days (then Laycon should be your choice)

So how did he became your Fav bikonu if not outta pity... You don't necessarily need to reply this tho but there are no lies in it....
I personally did not like Laycon when i first saw him. I asked my husband'what is this one doing here?' and that he will bw the first to go.
The first time I liked him was when he rapped. I liked the story he told before the Rap and the words in the rap.
I never saw him as poor rather as someone that is streeeet like a marlian kind of! I am not a marlian and don't like Naira Marley mind you, but i like the fact that everyone of us saw Laycon as an underdog who later became a talking point!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2020
e don be for you if u dont know how to cook in that house. Hunger go dey wire u like Kidd and Erica and Eric
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2020
CaSttLe:

Trickytee and Eric might be leaving for sure.

I have never seen a trickytee nor Eric fan anywhere.

The housemates love TrickyTee oo
They won’t evict him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

They won’t evict him

u sure?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

They won’t evict him
who even said biggie will use housemates to evict again undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2020
Samueltemi337:
I don't know why you guys keep mentioning poverty and pity here

Laycon never told us he was poor or gave us any pity story

So where did this conclusion came from?

From Icons.

"Let Lekan win, he has suffered enough"
"He will win the prize and Erica will understand what she's lost"
"If he has money, he'll look better than this"
"Awwwwwnnnn, the housemates aren't talking to Lekan, they think they're better than him"
"Wathoni turned down Lekan's innocent friendship request, she's a golddigger"

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ashleydolls(f): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2020
Myway20:

I personally did not like Laycon when i first saw him. I asked my husband'what is this one doing here?' and that he will bw the first to go.
The first time I liked him was when he rapped. I liked the story he told before the Rap and the words in the rap.
I never saw him as poor rather as someone that is streeeet like a marlian kind of! I am not a marlian and don't like Naira Marley mind you, but i like the fact that everyone of us saw Laycon as an underdog who later became a talking point!
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Ashleydolls:
See her standing close to Lucy, eating from her plate as if she was part of the cooking process
I was so disgusted when she ambushed Ozos plate yesterday
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Slynation:

Ask yourself how he become your Fav without lying to yourself.. Everyone came anonymously into the house to we the viewers except you knew him before the house, then that's fine....How did he became your Fav if not outta Pity??

If you go for vibe, he's lagging behind to Neo and Praise(call them loud, but that's the vibe)

If you go for beauty and handsomeness( I bet my balls you don't wanna near this direction)

But if you go for Pity and singing peoples songs because BBN is all about Richkids this days (then Laycon should be your choice)

So how did he became your Fav bikonu if not outta pity... You don't necessarily need to reply this tho but there are no lies in it....
Hey, this guy fy SHALAYE..e no dey TIRE you at_all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2020
WetSmoke:
they don share food forget eric and kaisha. Eric go soon chop one housemate cheesy
kaisha and lucy no gree

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by milann: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2020
kendrick9:
Eric and food. cry
there is hunger in the land

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ashleydolls(f): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Vee should stop tying scarf like an old woman
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Slynation:

I think this is kinda true but don’t forget that majority of Nigerians are struggling at the moment. If the struggling people cannot win that money, they want the winner to be someone they can identify with.

Laycon short, he no fine, he no hold bar and dorobucci dey use him billions chance am for babe But he nor kill person grin.

His PR team is doing a damn good job of pushing that narrative on the streets and every social media platform. I can’t knock their hustle man. Kudos to those guys grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Myway20:

Exactly!!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Ashleydolls:
Erica is that sister that will stay away from the kitchen when everyone is cooking and mysteriously appear when the food is ready

Me, I'm the sister! grin cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Laycon's look will definitely change when money touch his life..

Just like Mayorkun said "Na money be fine bobo"

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Slynation:

No lies detected .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

She sells Boli. Please vote for her.

I meant what she does in the show that would make me vote for her?
I do not like her and don’t even hear what she says most times (and she cries a lot)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ashleydolls(f): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Me, I'm the sister! grin cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.