Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4980678 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
bentenny:

My school can forgive a typo but not a common meaning like Complacency!
More stale and irrational folly is welcome from you!

Nengi's school will forgive her not knowing the meaning of a word because it's allowed..But your school forgiving your incessant gbaguns tells alot about that school.... tongue tongue tongue

ABI na night school for Ikeja under bridge you go?.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
scondy:

pretense like how....are they paying us to stan....dead that narrative.....I m usuay open to all housemates then I start narrowing down.....that to me is a very rational behaviour....

Laycon is not eveny top fav....but I dont mind his winning cos people seem to like him and I can relate to y?

see that's the difference about me...I remember when it was clear Idris would win ...i preferred Tayo but I knew Idris deserved it .....

what I can never never never understand why the likes of you and Gezeem will always claim a winner is not worth it cos he/she is not your fave ....I remember how y'all started beefing mercy when she turned out to be the stronger of the merike pair.....

Get one thing straight....people like who they like....and they don't owe you any explanation as to y they do....so if a housemate is enjoying hype ....stop beefing it...create hype for your own fav..
no one is stopping you.
The bolded is hypocrisy.....We are all hypocrite, but u see whoever is behind that moniker is us, dangerous in reality....A case of bite me and blow me breeze...grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by amaniro: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Who here agrees with me that Eric eats too much! ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

I was told my mother was standing in front of her TV, sway-dancing already and saying “omo Yoruba”, waiting for him to be announced winner. Then when Idris’ name was called, she did a slump-like thing into her chair, with an “oh”
I had to send her the 5K I used to vote for Idris from where I was embarassed

I voted for Idris without knowing him. Just because I saw a clip (didn’t watch the season, it was just impossible for me to watch the season). In the video Tayo was calling someone “ugly girl....etc” in a very horrible way. It made me angry sha.

When I got back I learnt that the whole country was mad about Tayo. He was even my mother’s BBson. She constantly asks about him too, I wonder why cheesy

The girl would have been the Botswana rep, I think... She poked and poked until Tayo let loose on her.. Tayo was a grizzly bear when poked but also cried like a baby when hurt. He was a model and his dress sense was on point... First BBA male housemate who would wake up in the morning, dress up like he was going to a shindig and then remove clothes in the evening to get down on the Kokoma drums.. But his bad mouth ehn..tsk tsk tsk ... Don’t poke him because he will cross and double cross the line when insulting you...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Finally Laycon is outside with the gang...
No he should remain there and keep sulking like a dog denied s$x
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
thatigboman:
laycon: kidd kissing erica is a disrespect to me
Me: lekan aka AIDS distributor laycoon, thunder fire you bastard. Lowlife, very ugly, very black, dwarf, weed-smoking cultist idiot
Wetin this guy do you

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Flodel(f): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
igasiboy98:
Even Erica is now talking about Laycon to kidd, chai, Laycon don suffer. I like him tho but he's just being stupid and foolish with this nonsense he's doing.
sorry to digress, this ur moniker is familiar to a name of a village in ondo state
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
bentenny:
[s][/s]
It seems you learnt Olodo today...no wonder you are consistently and shamelessly using it in order not to forget!
Unfortunately,Olodo no be English language! grin grin grin
Empty encephalon as usual!

So? How does that prevent you from gbaguning the next minute?... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
scondy:

u know your posts make me wonder if you are actually watching or just conjuring up narratives to calm your fears on the ozone ship....cos ur narrative ehn....e dey get as e be o....usually totally at parallel to what we r watching....

hmnnnn....maybe u r in sync spritually with Ozo...

FYI. I am not in support of the Ozone ship.. but for very different reasons. grin

Anyway, deal with the fact that I have shot you with enough hurtful truth lately.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Now Erica is telling Kidd about Laycon and Kidd is finding that funny. I hope it’s a strategy for Laycon sha cos all the housemates find his moodiness ridiculous but they won’t tell him. angry

As for Erica, it’s somehow sha to just abandon that friend that was there for her when she had no true friends in the house and the guy was always there for her. As in she just 100 percent spends all her free time with a guy that she knows can flirt anytime he feels like it and is low key very attracted to Nengi grin. Na wa o. Well Laycon fukked up big time by hitting on her sha.

Sorry, please, how was he there for her when no one else was?

First time wey she cry, who tell am sorry? Na Kiddwaya

Second time wey she dey moody, who go siddon with her to gist her? Ozo

Who don dey push her since, to participate more for that house? Kiddi

When dem dey find actress for this their production, who insisted that Eroca play the lead? Kiddwaya

How many times Laycon don ever defend Erica when dem talk bad thing about her? Never

How many times Laycon don ever follow Erica talk her acting work, the way wey Kidd dey follow her discuss?

When he enter Diary Room, he dey mention her name? No.

The only thing wey Laycon don do to show say he and her na friend, na when he give her jacket because cold catch her, and when she ask am to go talk to Praise about the side chick thing

If not, he never dey there for her pass the way wey Praise dey there for her.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Very sad.
carammel:
It feels sad though that Erica cannot resist Kidd.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

Yeah we know embarassed embarassed embarassed

You are in for a very long ride this season, I hope your BBheart is strong enough...cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
amaniro:
Say sumtin new plsss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
MamBi:

Which Idris? angry angry angry angry angry

Don’t remind me of that pain... cry cry

The one time I almost broke my resolve never to vote... grin

let's be objective....Tayo lacked people skills....that was what did him in...he forgot not only Nigeria was voting....he undermined countries with his words...why would they vote him? voting against him was to prove a point......I m sure he learnt anyway....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
The way nengi followed ozo into the house

Kidd you have work to do, she isnt following your handbook

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Threebear:

My contestant was a first runner up , yours was disqualified shamefully grin grin

You see her everyday because she collected cheap endorsements and was paid with exposure ...look at her mate Mercy buying houses , driving Benz while your Trasha required the contribution of all her hungry Titans to get her a seventh grade Benz that broke down during reunion and had to be pushed. grin

Imagine comparing that filthy thing to Mike ?
One of Mike's endorsements will feed Trasha and her whole community grin

Mike would never collect a cheap endorsement just to appear on my paddi app advert grin
An app that doesn't even have 10k subscribers grin

Better move back to Twitter and trend your dirty , smelly , cowardly ,overweight pig for the last time because Nengi and Erica are coming to take all her endorsements .
I already heard whispers that royal hair has signed Nengi and Ubi is working hard to get Erica on board ...we all know the ambassador they'll be dropping.
It certainly can't be classy lambo that obliterated your pig in every sphere even her only bragging rights - instagram grin cheesy

Ewooo!.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Getnewinfo:
Lucy and Praise talks too much sad sad
Soo loud. Argh

Somebody on here said they liked Lucy’s voice. I stopped and appreciated God that created diversity lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Psychedelia:

Guy, I'm actually buff, not fat.
I have a 14% body fat, which is healthy. My 8-pack is visible as well undecided

I didn't calculate your BMI before I made that post, but I knew your BMI was in the Obese region. I just did and it is 10 points more than the normal.

Are you a bodybuilder? Because you even weigh more than the likes of Anthony Joshua and some of the very famous body builders.

I'm just surprised.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Maybe you should type this without tears in your eyes . grin cheesy
She deh collect chinwe owoh left and right....grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by amaniro: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
lovedoctor26:
Say sumtin new plsss

Lmao I'm actually just noticing today
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slynation:

A whole Queen of highlights...Go her Instagram page go talk am naw.. If they drag you finish ehh, I swear you go regret why you come life... grin

Those mercenaries are useless

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fucknengi:

The same Nengi we are watching?

Nengi that whenever Ozo is around, she acts her age. grin

Admit it. As a hater, You've been waiting for Ozo to make a wrong move for over three weeks now.

But dude is way too swift to be caught out of guard. E pain you.. grin
Ok..Check your moniker again and remember why you chose it.. .I just hope you people won't turn against Nengi when it happens... If you do, it will make her win the game and I will be here to deal with you people..

You people will never learn.. Like Ozo, like fans.

You people never learn...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
MamBi:

The girl would have been the Botswana rep, I think... She poked and poked until Tayo let loose on her.. Tayo was a grizzly bear when poked but also cried like a baby when hurt. He was a model and his dress sense was on point... First BBA male housemate who would wake up in the morning, dress up like he was going to a shindig and then remove clothes in the evening to get down on the Kokoma drums.. But his bad mouth ehn..tsk tsk tsk ... Don’t poke him because he will cross and double cross the line when insulting you...

I was told he was a softie and cry baby sef embarassed
And somehow paranoid like Prezzo.
I missed the whole thing.
We move

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
ToyinDipo:

You don't mean it grin

Yes!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
fitzmayowa:

You are in for a very long ride this season, I hope your BBheart is strong enough...cheesy cheesy cheesy

My BB heart and its angina mode cheesy
It’s a resilient heart though...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
MamBi:

You see? That’s why I said it depends on your environment and the synonym of the word that is used more commonly in that environment..

Anyway, she don learn one join...

Gbam!... cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Threebear:

My contestant was a first runner up , yours was disqualified shamefully grin grin

You see her everyday because she collected cheap endorsements and was paid with exposure ...look at her mate Mercy buying houses , driving Benz while your Trasha required the contribution of all her hungry Titans to get her a seventh grade Benz that broke down during reunion and had to be pushed. grin

Imagine comparing that filthy thing to Mike ?
One of Mike's endorsements will feed Trasha and her whole community grin

Mike would never collect a cheap endorsement just to appear on my paddi app advert grin
An app that doesn't even have 10k subscribers grin

Better move back to Twitter and trend your dirty , smelly , cowardly ,overweight pig for the last time because Nengi and Erica are coming to take all her endorsements .
I already heard whispers that royal hair has signed Nengi and Ubi is working hard to get Erica on board ...we all know the ambassador they'll be dropping.
It certainly can't be classy lambo that obliterated your pig in every sphere even her only bragging rights - instagram grin cheesy
tears is just too much.. dayuuuuuumm..
I'll still ask again, where is that pathetic excuse of a woman in man form, you call Mike? remember you said when he leaves the house, the whole Nigeria would come swooning at his feet, last I checked Even mc oloumo couldn't deem it fit to make the serial failure an ambassador of NURTW.

what's Mike ever good at?
a shameless spineless gold digging leech, whose groom price was paid by his husband Perri.

an unfaithful idiot who couldn't stay true to his marital vow, hence he moved to a reality show just few months after his marriage? tell me what sort of a responsible man does that?

a useless abomination, who always had a serious hard on whenever he saw Jackie butt, but would use his bath robe to masturbate secretly.

what's good about Mike? he couldn't speak ever for once coherently, always blabbing under the guise of accent!!

a useless failed athlete, never good in arena games, even a pregnant woman in her last semester could do better.. and the same deluded one hopes to represent Nigeria in Olympics.. lol.. joke.

A miserable failed wanderer, a bloody impostor who thought Nigerians would be moved with his fake accent , sorry we been knew, he's a Rastafarian from Jamaica!

I feel for perri,not easy to have another baby while still baby seating, a filthy degenerate of the earth. Chile...

only God knows, how many dicks went through Mike's wide anus, to get that cheap tacky Budweiser nonsense endorsement.

failed modafvcker!
failed husband!
failed athlete!
failed gay!
failed impostor!
failed father!

leave mercy out of this, deal with your failure of a fave..
and for us to continue, tag me on the other thread to avoid derailing this one.

Chile .

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Any Housemate: Let it go, Laycon, when you get out of here, there will be many girls flocking to you.

Laycon: I know, infact if we were not in this house, I will not even reply to Erica 's messages, I will read it and leave it on read, I dont block people. Na cruise I just dey cruise for here. Erica Who?

Any housemate: Thats great. So what are your plans when you get out of here?

Laycon: Do you think Eric will give me a chance? Does Erica like me? What does she see in Kidd?

Any Housemate: lipsrsealed undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sammyesx: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
amaniro:

Mtchwww,, watin him dey chop?? Coco pop, chin chin, indomie,, that one na food, me way no get body if you
See quantity of solid food way I dey eat ehn.
Abeg make ona free the guy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
livelymatilda:

Ok..Check your moniker again and remember why you chose it.. .I just hope you people won't turn against Nengi when it happens... If you do, it will make her win the game and I will be here to deal with you people..

You people will never learn.. Like Ozo, like fans.

You people never learn...

Yen yen yen!!! cry

Cry me an ocean

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
homesteady:

I didn't calculate your BMI before I made that post, but I knew your BMI was in the Obese region. I just did and it is 10 points more than the normal.

Are you a bodybuilder? Because you even weigh more than the likes of Anthony Joshua and some of the very famous body builders.

I'm just surprised.

BMI is not the best indicator of a healthy body weight sha. It has many flaws

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
ItsCookie:

Yes!!! tongue tongue tongue
Earlier Nengi was taking tutorials from Kidd on how to mess with Ozo and Prince's heads, and she said she was going seek for more advices from him.
By the time Nengi is done with Ozo, he is going to lay eggs grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.