Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5031815 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Froshloaded:

Those mercenaries are useless
Chim!

Well sha,No be new thing again

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

Gbam
Loving her all the way thru it all
I am rooting for them even though I know that Billy the Kidd is not where she is at, and nyen nyen nyen

I'm here for every of her steps and her mistakes. If there's something I learnt with Khafi, it's that what we think is best for these HMs might not be and people should be allowed to do what makes them happy. We're always going to get hurt, either by doing what we truly desire or completely staying away from it...

One more thing, Erica is very aware of her situation with Kidd.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
livelymatilda:
If Erica can stick with Kiddwaya.. .then Nengi stick with Ozo,...Then Laycon will have 99.8% chance of winning this game... No story.
QeD....Something av been praying...lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Vee gets irritated when neo starts saying local things cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
MamBi:

The girl would have been the Botswana rep, I think... She poked and poked until Tayo let loose on her.. Tayo was a grizzly bear when poked but also cried like a baby when hurt. He was a model and his dress sense was on point... First BBA male housemate who would wake up in the morning, dress up like he was going to a shindig and then remove clothes in the evening to get down on the Kokoma drums.. But his bad mouth ehn..tsk tsk tsk ... Don’t poke him because he will cross and double cross the line when insulting you...
Mehnn! The hostile confrontations with Ms.P and Sheila. That guy was quite a handful sha.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Biggie should have allowed them to drink, it's always fun when they happens
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Battle mode has been activated on this thread....

Make i jejely face my tv to avoid getting splattered..

Good night everybody kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
MamBi:

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Froshloaded:

Those mercenaries are useless
but not as useless as Titans, I even heard they are still voting for Tasha up till now grin and decided to contribute money for Tasha's sister instead of voting for any Hm this year.... How stupid can someone begrin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:
Any Housemate: Let it go, Laycon, when you get out of here, there will be many girls flocking to you.

Laycon: I know, infact if we were not in this house, I will not even reply to Erica 's messages, I will read it and leave it on read, I dont block people. Na cruise I just dey cruise for here. Erica Who?

Any housemate: Thats great. So what are your plans when you get out of here?

Laycon: Do you think Eric will give me a chance? Does Erica like me? What does she see in Kidd?

Any Housemate: lipsrsealed undecided

grin grin grin
But jokes apart,he's gradually losing it
Biggie needs to get him a Psychiatrist asap
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Vee sabi Lagos well o. See her talking about Yaba market. Ok o. Neo should continue fooling himself with the London dreams grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Earlier Nengi was taking tutorials from Kidd on how to mess with Ozo and Prince's heads, and she said she was going seek for more advices from him.
By the time Nengi is done with Ozo, he is going to lay eggs grin
Oh now you see my darling star girl, Nengi? I thought you said you don't see her. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
ArchAnge1:
her fanbase is on its last life
She is becoming lilo
Imagine her fans trending free erica
Didn't know that she was in prison
That one is on a last bar...One more bleep, it becomes cancelled!...grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
MamBi:

I go call Mc Oluomo and no leave, no transfer grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slynation:
but not as useless as Titans, I even heard they are still voting for Tasha up till now grin and decided to contribute money for Tasha's sister instead of voting for any Hm this year.... How stupid can someone begrin
The question I have for you is
" where did you hear such?"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
MamBi:

G’nyt doll kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
doziefrank07:

grin grin grin
But jokes apart,he's gradually losing it
Biggie needs to get him a Psychiatrist asap

Dont they do Psych evaluations before entering the house?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
EricaNyansh:
[/b]..

So? How does that prevent you from gbaguning the next minute?... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[/s]
Yawn...Please did you learn Olodo and gbagun today?
The repetitive usage is making you look silly and cretinous!
Well i understand where you are coming from but illiteracy is not an excuse! tongue
Please go and get educated before you outrageously ask some one on live TV what REFUSE means! shocked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Vee sabi Lagos well o. See her talking about Yaba market. Ok o. Neo should continue fooling himself with the London dreams grin

London no be Eldorado o!!! There is a reason why Vee is seeking greener pastures in NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I'm here for every of her steps and her mistakes. If there's something I learnt with Khafi, it's that what we think is best for these HMs might not be and people should be allowed to do what makes them happy. We're always going to get hurt, either by doing what we truly desire or completely staying away from it...

seems Kidd told Nengi he's already in love with Erica and was even asking Erica how he managed to trap someone like him.... Neo advice is really working

Neo told Erica the only way to get Kidd is to follow him around the house instead of letting him to flirt around, Baba calm down by force.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Is there any day Ozo won't chip in his Mom or sister into any of his conversations with any girl? grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nengi noticing Ozo's dimples...grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
ItsCookie:

Oh now you see my darling star girl, Nengi? I thought you said you don't see her. tongue tongue tongue

I joke I joke tongue tongue
She is a star girl, yes, however she was a side attraction during the presentation cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Everyday, I thank God for Miracle, say he no dey do all these social media parole.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
doziefrank07:
The question I have for you is " where did you hear such?"
On Insta bro....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tell Neo o
MissAnnBoleyn:

London no be Eldorado o!!! There is a reason why Vee is seeking greener pastures in NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Dont they do Psych evaluations before entering the house?
I guess they do...he hasn't seen Erica then
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
stephleena:

tears is just too much.. dayuuuuuumm..
I'll still ask again, where is that pathetic excuse of a woman in man form, you call Mike? remember you said when he leaves the house, the whole Nigeria would come swooning at his feet, last I checked Even mc oloumo couldn't deem it fit to make the serial failure an ambassador of NURTW.

what's Mike ever good at?
a shameless spineless gold digging leech, whose groom price was paid by his husband Perri.

an unfaithful idiot who couldn't stay true to his marital vow, hence he moved to a reality show just few months after his marriage? tell me what sort of a responsible man does that?

a useless abomination, who always had a serious hard on whenever he saw Jackie butt, but would use his bath robe to masturbate secretly.

what's good about Mike? he couldn't speak ever for once coherently, always blabbing under the guise of accent!!

a useless failed athlete, never good in arena games, even a pregnant woman in her last semester could do better.. and the same deluded one hopes to represent Nigeria in Olympics.. lol.. joke.

A miserable failed wanderer, a bloody impostor who thought Nigerians would be moved with his fake accent , sorry we been knew, he's a Rastafarian from Jamaica!

I feel for perri,not easy to have another baby while still baby seating, a filthy degenerate of the earth. Chile...

only God knows, how many dicks went through Mike's wide anus, to get that cheap tacky Budweiser nonsense endorsement.

failed modafvcker!
failed husband!
failed athlete!
failed gay!
failed impostor!
failed father!

leave mercy out of this, deal with your failure of a fave..
and for us to continue, tag me on the other thread to avoid derailing this one.

Chile .

Na wa oh.. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Munzy14:

I am even looking for the link, incase u come across it, do us a favour....grin
That means it didnt happen o jare

Just Erica fans tryna paint Nengi bad I guess

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I doubt she's aware of it..girl is living in denial.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
homesteady:
Is there any day Ozo won't chip in his Mom or sister into any of his conversations with any girl? grin
he tried today self

I think someone told him, usually its always family family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.