Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5011116 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:57am On Aug 09, 2020
This Tolani girl is irritating

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Gbam!!! I replied Beorn before I thought of this.

Has he seen Kidd take advantage of anyone before? How did he come to that conclusion so quickly, is that what he's capable of doing under the influence of alcohol? Is he projecting?

He knew she was drunk and continued to indulge her and her sultry moves on the dance floor?

He's allowed to play angel without demonizing another!

Mini me
With better words

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:57am On Aug 09, 2020
smellingPUSSY:
girls like tolana love with all her heart
True....Av dated such, Thank God it was my final year in uni, as i graduate, I disappeared, deleted her contacts...grin I can't come and die ontop one soup.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Thank God for twitter, exposing things grin

Y'all don't deserve laycon I swear, at all.

Ebuka do it for me tomorrow please

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Lhimeet:

Is that you didn't hear where he said Erica told him to watch her back? Nawa o lipsrsealed

How he perfectly forgot this when she was tying herself around him like snake on the dance floor is cute. O Wana oooo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 12:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:

If he's desperate enough to make silly insuations about someone, then he's capable of anything.

We watched that party, [b]did you see her try to kiss him? [/b]Did anyone report such here until he said it?

If he cared so much, why wait until the party was over before forming protective father? Do you remember, Mercy, Gedoni and Diane party saga? That's how it's done, not when you're done having your fill.
Was the camera on them all through the party??
We only see them and their actions when Kayode decides to.show them

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 12:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Tonalibaj is a psycho...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2020
galaxyball:
This Tolani girl is irritating

This will turn out to be another Tobi/Ceecee situation if care is not taken...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Dannyxy:
Praise told Lucy that Erica told laycon she like him, and wanted to kiss laycon in his eyes(Praise's), but laycon was preventing her, then she asked laycon to protect her, that anytime she see Kidd, she wants to eat his face, and can't help it. But he has told the "idiot" to leave her, and let it be.

This is the part beorn1 missed in his update

thank you....I ve been waiting for someone to report what we heard...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Magenta232: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Broobembem:
Laycon is a nice guy indeed!

Nigerians are too gullible for my liking, plus this bandwagon effect....It's real.

If Laycon was a good guy, what stopped him from dancing naughtily with Erica when it was obvious she's high?

What stopped him from taking Erica to a corner to calm her down when it was obvious that she's drunk.

Erica fell down, yet Laycon took her up and continued dancing with her.

Now that the party has ended, he knows Erica will be going back to Kiddi she's attracted to, Na em Laycon begin form nice guy.

Ogun kill am! Amadioha kill am!

If Erica had suggested to sleep on the same bed with Laycon, would he have made such statement about Kiddi taking advantage.

Laycon is a vile and jealous obsessed retardd, always hating on Kiddi.

You follow drunk Erica dey dance, dey kiss, dey rock naughty for dance floor, now wey party don end wey he know say he won't be having such opportunity with Erica again, Na em he begin spin am against Kiddi while painting him bad as a guy who takes advantage of ladies.

Laycon is fvckin disastrous and more dangerous than a cobra in that house

Please what page and chapter is this?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Dannyxy:
Thank God for twitter, exposing things grin

Y'all don't deserve laycon I swear, at all.

Ebuka do it for me tomorrow please

Drop links.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Omo! This Tolanibaj wan dey fear me o...
She be like babe wey go fit put PoP untop her guy dick if e nor stand for her....come rape am untop!!...

Ifah hear say she no burn prince clothe for this house.... undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I currently have my DStv app, does it work?

Nah. DStv Now app is for watching DStv channels why MyDStv app is for subscriptions.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2020
ERICA WAS BUSY DRINKING OTHER PEOPLE S DRINKS ONE AFTER THE OTHER.

PRAISE EVEN SAID SHE CARRIED HIS DRINK AND DRANK, SAME THING SHE WAS DOING TO OTHERS

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:

If he's desperate enough to make silly insuations about someone, then he's capable of anything.

We watched that party, did you see her try to kiss him? Did anyone report such here until he said it?

If he cared so much, why wait until the party was over before forming protective father? Do you remember, Mercy, Gedoni and Diane party saga? That's how it's done, not when you're done having your fill.

Eskeese me, her mouth was dangerously close to his mouth several times.... grin

But I don’t know which one of them kick started the tangential movements of lips sha.... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Magenta232:
And someone will come here to call my Laycon names...

I hope you now know why I Stan my baby boy
He protected Erica from being bleeped by Kidd tonight...

Shame on this post

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:59am On Aug 09, 2020
scondy:

thank you....I ve been waiting for someone to report what we heard...
ah swear, how that part was comfortably left out, shocked me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AfroKnight: 12:59am On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

He was not so drunk that he did not recognise that she was high.

He has the sense of self enough to admit she was high at the party, so, he is definitely not as drunk as you want him to be.

He was the one mixing drinks for her before the party, he recognised that she was drunk at the party, openly admitted it. Lucy has asked him why he gave her so much alcohol.

You pump a girl with alcohol, so, you can do her as you like at a party, then come back in, and accuse another man of an attempt to take advantage of her.

Man must be a bloody hypocrite. With Laycon's words, he has admitted that he had the presence of mind to know she was high, so, he was the responsible party

See, I no read law, but I don see enough law proceedings to know say if e carry this him talk go court for country wey dem get sense, he go cast himself.

The reason he will likely lose in court is his gender. His drunkenness will be downplayed because a woman is accusing him. When two drunk adults misbehave, the man takes the fall.

That’s why I said he was careless. You should run away from women like Erica. They will set you up and you will dance into the snare.

Nobody cuts you some slack as a man. The expectations are always high for you even when you’re high.

When the clip of kiddwaya touching Erica’s boob surfaced, woke people were gearing up for a campaign to cancel him. It is on hold now that they have a romantic arrangement going on. If she gets out of the house and decides to pursue the matter, Kidd will face a backlash like never before. It’s a weapon waiting for the right day.

Laycon messed up tonight because he has given fans like you a handle on him. You people will always wield this as a weapon against him.

He didn’t take advantage of her. If there’s a victim here, it is Laycon - a gullible victim of an ensnaring manipulative woman.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Team Laycon, to whom no shalaye is owed, no shalaye is given.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Beorn1:

Nah. DStv Now app is for watching DStv channels why MyDStv app is for subscriptions.

Okay. Let me download that. If it consumes my data, I'm increasing my bride price for you. grin grin tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
kinkie:
oh so now it’s laycon’s responsibility to protect her from being drunk because Lucy says so? Why didn’t kidd protect her, or even any of her friends in the house too?

It's certainly not Laycon's job to protect her and I didn't see/hear her ask him to do so. He chose that himself and I applaud him for that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by smellingPUSSY: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Munzy14:

True....Av dated such, Thank God it was my final year in uni, as i graduate, I disappeared, deleted her contacts...grin I can't come and die ontop one soup.
so u dont like a girl that loves u with all her heart? wtf man. u guys make these girls turn to whores lol
seriouly i will kill to have a girl like tolani.
i have a gf that is almost like her though
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Dannyxy:
Let's not forget laycon is also very high, so his action might be extra, though with good intent

This is untrue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Nexus25:

Kidd is a flirt, an audacious flirt.

Trust him at your own risk.

I dont trust Kidd at all. He's a mean flirt. But raping Erica in front of the cameras is a line I don't think he'd cross.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
fitzmayowa:

This will turn out to be another Tobi/Ceecee situation if care is not taken...

Sincerely IT IS WHAT IT IT IS
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:

How he perfectly forgot this when she was tying herself around him like snake on the dance floor is cute. O Wana oooo undecided undecided undecided undecided

And you obviously didn't hear where he said she has been trying to kiss him all night but he resisted cause he won't disrespect her ?

I don forget say NEPA sly you so you dey read from NL
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by braimeddy: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
If I do that what benefit will I have? Are you going to give me back the money I've spent?
Mranybody:
Drop screenshots of the votes or STFU
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
innocentdude:
So Nengi told Tolanibaj that she can have Prince now, the Nerve .
U believe such gibberish? Do dey speak in d first place?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
innocentdude:
By saying he doesn't want Erica to sleep with Kidd cause he knows that kidd will try something funny, what does that mean exactly? Is he implying that kiddwaya has rapist vibes and he sexually harasses women? what gives him the audacity to label someone with such a degrading tag.

Why did Erica tell Laycon to protect her ?

Think about it ..

He doesn't necessarily mean Kidd is a molester or anything but Erica is vulnerable aroun Kidd , that's why she told Laycon to look out for her ..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Lucy also said Erica was just drinking different people's drink. In case that part was missed too

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:01am On Aug 09, 2020
EwuGambia:
Omo! This Tolanibaj wan dey fear me o...
She be like babe wey go fit put PoP untop her guy dick if e nor stand for her....come rape am untop!!...

Ifah hear say she no burn prince clothe for this house.... undecided

I think she is giving Prince subtle warning such that she won't go full crazy on him, there is some craziness hiding in that gal and Prince might just be the one to bring it out...

If they evict Eric later today then the war with Wathoni will be doubled...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by smellingPUSSY: 1:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Ujay01:

It's certainly not Laycon's job to protect her and I didn't see/hear her ask him to do so. He chose that himself and I applaud him for that.
vee is high, why is he not protect her too since he is captain save a hoe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.