Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5028347 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by smellingPUSSY: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
ammyluv2002:
No one is talking about how Dorothy is taking care of Erica? kiss
dorathy is actually my best after erica but i dont like how raz she behaves and talks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Rossycee:
Prince will continue to explain.. Tolani isn't even buying that.. That's the price he has to pay for wanting to boo up.
And he is paying d 'IRON PRICE" (Euron Greyjoy's voice)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AfroKnight: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
davodyguy:

You've said it all.

A woman kisses you without consent, nothing happens. Let a guy try it, it's sexual harassment

Thank you brother.

When she “steals a kiss”, they will say it is romantic sef.

When you do it, the reaction is directly proportional to her attraction to you and your usefulness at that time. If she feels it’s an embarrassment or a handle to deal with you, sorry, you have assaulted her. Wahala don start.

Women are hazards. You might escape or you might not. You don’t know; she doesn’t know; only God knows.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
I missed this party it seems a lot happened chei Nepa you will never go unpunished cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
fitzmayowa:

This will turn out to be another Tobi/Ceecee situation if care is not taken...
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Eeghe:

Laycon is a liar and a manipulator
he's not necessarily that but I think his feelings for Erica and obvious beef with Kidd is clouding his reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
All this thing wey dey happen na Laycon I blame sha. Just ignore this girl, you say no... See now embarassed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Magenta232:

Why would he protect her?
Is he in Biggie's house because of Erica?
What will her so called lover ( Kidd ) doing while he's protecting her?

Why the daft arguement na? If your point holds any water, why was he insisting on not allowing Kidd take advantage of her?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
AfroKnight:

The reason he will likely lose in court is his gender. His drunkenness will be downplayed because a woman is accusing him. When two drunk adults misbehave, the man takes the fall.

That’s why I said he was careless. You should run away from women like Erica. They will set you up and you will dance into the snare.

Nobody cuts you some slack as a man. The expectations are always high for you even when you’re high.

When the clip of kiddwaya touching Erica’s boob surfaced, woke people were gearing for a campaign to cancel him. It is on hold now that they have a romantic arrangement going on. If she gets out of the house and decides to pursue the matter, Kidd will face a backlash like never before. It’s a weapon waiting for the right day.

Laycon messed up tonight because he has given fans like you a handle on him. You people will always wield this as a weapon against him.

He didn’t take advantage of her. If there’s a victim here, it is Laycon - a gullible victim of an ensnaring manipulative woman.

ERICA IS VERY VERY MANIPULATIVE.

I PITY HER BOYFRIEND.

THIS ONE IN REAL LIFE WILL HAVE NOT LESS THAN 10 BOYFRIENDS.

SUGAR DADDY

MIDDLE AGE

NEWLY MARRIED MEn

ETC

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Lhimeet:

I don dey shalaye too much sef cheesy
grin na so, sleep got me...nyt/morning bro..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Dora na the mother of the house.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:

If he's desperate enough to make silly insuations about someone, then he's capable of anything.

We watched that party, did you see her try to kiss him? Did anyone report such here until he said it?

If he cared so much, why wait until the party was over before forming protective father? Do you remember, Mercy, Gedoni and Diane party saga? That's how it's done, not when you're done having your fill.
I saw their lips very close a few times, even the way Erica was holding and teasing him, spelt something off.

Aside that, we were not watching them all through the party.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
genius43:

Hope you listened to what Praise just told Lucy?

Yeah I did
The lies Laycon told Praise (that he didn’t even believe)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:09am On Aug 09, 2020
For this cold night ?
What's this guy doing ?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:09am On Aug 09, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
I missed this party it seems a lot happened chei Nepa you will never go unpunished cry
mehn you missed a lot grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by smellingPUSSY: 1:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Munzy14:

That's serious obsession...Such ladies can stab a man,when she read your chats...cheesy
that is a man that plans to cheat na. i dont cheat when i am in a relationship. so i no dey fear that one. i like her type though
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Prince never thought he would fall for Tolani, but now he's hopelessly in love and he can't help it, reason why as logical as he is, he still seems so confused on how to effectively manage the triangle.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:09am On Aug 09, 2020
scondy:

and the people those narrative are women....if u r a true erica fan...u ll respect lekan this night....if she can do what she did with clear eye the other day...imagine if she is high...and cut the bullcrap....yes....kiddwaya gives no eff about erica....and would bleep her ...and that doesnt mean its harassment or rape cos they are an item already....but laycon tryna protect her from making a mistake.....

now they r saying he did it for votes....really...blackhawk and Gezeem..
ur hate for laycon has blocked all form of objectivity

Being an item is NOT consent. And there are certain people who can not give consent, including a person under the influence of alcohol.

Lets not get this part twisted please.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 1:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Pastor Ebuka will have to perform a deliverance on Laycon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 1:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Lucy must not move from that bed...she is doing the Lords work
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Laycon they don't deserve you.. Mahn

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 1:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Eeghe:

But, Erica doesn’t mind KiddW’s chokes
Erica wants him as bad as hell and doesn’t want Laycon for sexx
Erica is not a child
Free KiddW biko (he has never positioned himself in front of a camera to make a speech to Erica the world lipsrsealed regarding his relationship with Erica )
My own point of view
when a Lady, is in love especially a one sided love affair, she accepts anything thrown at her..anything to make the guy hooked, get her the desired commitment.. Erica herself, admitted to it that she knows, the stuff kiddwaya is made up of, but she still likes him and feels sorry for herself.. so tell me won't such a lady accept to anything for such an undeserving man? he said he loves BSdm sex or whatever it is called, I find choking her really cringy..
she's not a child, but girl is so much in her feelings, she's emotionally fragile when it comes to Kidd.. I really like her, I loved them together, but it's obvious Erica wants something more, but Kidd isn't ready, hence he's not saying anything about their situationaship.

I'm a realist, when I see something awkward I won't fine tune it,or make it look good, I spit it out.

no one here loved the kiddrica more than I do...

I wish Erica knows how much of a Queen she truly is.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:10am On Aug 09, 2020
MasterSteps:
No one has smoked in this house, is this as a result of the new sheriff in town?

No spark .. someone asked biggie for one .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nigerianization(m): 1:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Hope there's no sniper in biggie's house..... #pray for Laycon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 1:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Lhimeet:
All this thing wey dey happen na Laycon I blame sha. Just ignore this girl, you say no... See now embarassed

Funny thing is, he tried ignoring but Erica keeps coming back....

What he needs to do is to realise that he has a boundary.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 1:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Kaisha be jiggling that soft watery yansh about like primary school bell.... undecided

That girls body is underrated.... undecided
Same way BrightO's looks is underrated....that guy is better looking than ozo...its just body and complexion..... undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Na Kidd noodles de d drag like this grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by smellingPUSSY: 1:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Amanda4life:

ERICA IS VERY VERY MANIPULATIVE.

I PITY HER BOYFRIEND.

THIS ONE IN REAL LIFE WILL HAVE NOT LESS THAN 10 BOYFRIENDS.

SUGAR DADDY

MIDDLE AGE

NEWLY MARRIED ME

ETC
between erica and nengi i wonder who is more manipulative sef. i think i will prefer nengi, nengi looks like a girl that if you tell her that u dont like it she will stop.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:11am On Aug 09, 2020
The same women shouting having sex with me when I am drunk is rape, are the same ones saying laycon has no right, it's non of his business.

Glaring double standard, just to paint someone bad.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Broobembem:
Laycon is a nice guy indeed!

Nigerians are too gullible for my liking, plus this bandwagon effect....It's real.

If Laycon was a good guy, what stopped him from dancing naughtily with Erica when it was obvious she's high?

What stopped him from taking Erica to a corner to calm her down when it was obvious that she's drunk.

Erica fell down, yet Laycon took her up and continued dancing with her.

Now that the party has ended, he knows Erica will be going back to Kiddi she's attracted to, Na em Laycon begin form nice guy.

Ogun kill am! Amadioha kill amChineke save his soul

If Erica had suggested to sleep on the same bed with Laycon, would he have made such statement about Kiddi taking advantage.

Laycon is a vile and jealous obsessed retardd, always hating on Kiddi.

You follow drunk Erica dey dance, dey kiss, dey rock naughty for dance floor, now wey party don end wey he know say he won't be having such opportunity with Erica again, Na em he begin spin am against Kiddi while painting him bad as a guy who takes advantage of ladies.

Laycon is fvckin disastrous and more dangerous than a cobra in that house

I second this post, with my full chest
I even have more, like how he makes his friend a target with his lies and manipulations and instigations

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:11am On Aug 09, 2020
MizzD:

Being an item is NOT consent. And there are certain people who can not give consent, including a person under the influence of alcohol.

Lets not get this part twisted please.

Thank you! I replied her already. We can't take two steps forward in fighting rape and take ten steps backwards because we're defending BBN faves. God forbid evil!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Your ship cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gbogbo ship ti capsize

My ship is sailing. No weapon fashioned against it shall prosper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.