Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5040034 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MMXX: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Twitter people grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DESAMSAMO: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Twoclans:
Dorathy votes Tochi and Eric
I don't actually understand this their votes, are they voting for whom should be evicted by mentioning them? because it's quite obvious the two people that was shown voted tochi and Eric and it was two of them that was evicted....please someone should pls explain how this their voting works
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
mycar:
Nengi to Ozo, we can't be in a relationship.
Then Ozo to nengi; so, we can't be in a relationship? Let's go inside. Checkmate!
YOU WILL SEE THAT THE FOOLISH OZO WILL START DISTURBING DORA AGAIN. HE TOO MUMU WALAHI

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
carammel:

As someone who has witnessed where hausa boys are fighting, i will say they are more daring.
I've seen a guy held petrol on one hand, cigarette on another hand and he dared a policeman to come close to him, the policeman japa cos he didn't want to die knowing fully well the hausa boy wouldn't mind dying.

Kidd is not a Hausa boy and has never been to the streets
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Your ikorodu tout has been put where he belongs even with all the emotional blackmail.

Ozo is Ozo! Hope u saw the clip where he raked Prince for walking out of rehearsal. A real man talks when necessary.

GTFOH!

Ozo is a simp. a love zombie. Laycon is lightyears ahead of him in everything except physical attributes. But compare them in any other thing, Ozo is not near the league of Laycon at all

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
igasiboy98:
Nengi to Ozo: we can't be in a relationship until I'm single single (smiling)
Ozo: Let's go inside ( he clearly doesn't want to hear that)

Ozo mumu na follow come!!!

Ozo is another laycon but. A low key Mumu for women...that girl just dey use the poor boy dey shine.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Praise got lots of votes this week
Thanks to his disabled modeling sister, a lot of people did her favour by voting her bro praise

Flavour na abania (the musician) , carry the votes for head

Let's see if same happens this week

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ozo is really stressing me out this night Aswear embarassed

Ozo wan make i old b4 my time chai!!!

Now am feeling what laycon fans felt yesterday
Chim ooo
God pls use heavenly knock to reset ozo’s brain Abeg cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
IgANephropathy:
There’s a thin line between being peaceful and being naive/slow. Ozo is tilted towards the latter. Most girls want a protective man, a man than can stand up against his peers. Ozo doesn’t give that vibe and rubs off as a weak guy sometimes. His stance, his gaits and his manner of speaking portrays a guy who would shrink (I’m not saying he would).

Naturally females are attracted to stronger males. Ozo doesn’t fit that bill

Stronger men indeed like Neo abi. Hope you watched where Vee was complaining to Laycon about Neo's character that pisses her off.

Strong man that doesn't care and Gentleman that cares, choose one for your sister

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jadentica:

Hahahahaha!.. grin grin grin

I hope you find some kind of sleep tonight Bobby boy!. You seem all worked up over Nengi and I know why.. cheesy

It pains you Nengi is beautiful and desirable without giving herself cheaply like your WhorErica who has disgraced her ancestor gbenshing like a dog in heat on national TV ...cheesy
Wetin concern me with Nengi....na Lucy I dey happy for her

I prayed for her to be safe and she was...she crowned it all with tonight's altercation....she gave her supporters one thousand and one reasons to vote her next time...

Erica is not the cause of your m.isery so leave her alone

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You people will type nonsense just to defend.

"Lethal blow" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lethal Blow indeed o

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Twoclans:

That is the problem. Beautiful girls are always stereotyped to be daft and honestly I have meet beautiful girls with brains.

Even if she is just getting guys to be stringing onto her it is not an easy job either.It takes intelligence to keep men glued.

The way that stereotype irritates me ehn. Someone even said “almost all”...haba! Make I no vex this night. grin grin

Thank you o. Stringing alfa males along. That is soft work right there.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
See as seven people gather one pot dey chop from am

Dey like how boys dey chop for hostel

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
ArchAnge1:
For nengi to say that, she and ozo are thinking about dating each other

We are missing plenty gist
That one is a given.

I am sure if she hadn't said she has a boyfriend outside, they would be dating by now.

Her truth is hunting her, she is trying not to be seen as a two timer.

She is making sure not to entirely push him away.

I have seen this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ozo serving his pepper hot hot, if you don't like seeing him, I repeat break your TV tongue

You must be peppered cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by moststylish(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lolz laycon mouth na cooler,see as he is swallowing hot noodles

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Awnnn this reminds me of university days. Eating from one pot, some people spoon go just dey like tractor, fetch everything.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
stephleena:

Why not? It was necessary, as the emotions of people are in the hands of those two rugged souls.

Ebuka asked, to clear the entanglement and triangles and so everybody go know their stand.. If you're catching feelings, you're on your own.

Kidd has owned his flirting badge with honour, that this is how he's outside the house, and it's what it is.

Feelings for Erica? Not yet, he'll let her know when he has it..

For Nengi, she has owned she has a relationship outside the house.

Simple..

They're all friends with benefit.. Periodt!
You don't get it... Most people came with a game plan to this show, you don't just blew it up because you are the host... This guys were once conscious of the Cam, he told them to live their normal life which they did, why spitting it out, Kidds advice to Nengz was a secret to them, Mess with their head, Kidd was like you're the female version of me and even wished he was a lady at some point....

Ebuka question should have made more sense without that line of someone taking lessons on how to flirt....my take anyways
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Baba4kinatu:

Ozo is a simp. a love zombie. Laycon is lightyears ahead of him in everything except physical attributes. But compare them in any other thing, Ozo is not near the league of Laycon at all
[/s]

Trash as usual.

Between Ozo and Laycon. Choose one for your sister

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chai my Ozo don suffer for street
Baba abeg help us ooooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
stephleena:

Why not? It was necessary, as the emotions of people are in the hands of those two rugged souls.

Ebuka asked, to clear the entanglement and triangles and so everybody go know their stand.. If you're catching feelings, you're on your own.

Kidd has owned his flirting badge with honour, that this is how he's outside the house, and it's what it is.

Feelings for Erica? Not yet, he'll let her know when he has it..

For Nengi, she has owned she has a relationship outside the house.

Simple..

They're all friends with benefit.. Periodt!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
There are no plates in the house?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
doziefrank07:

In that case Nengi is 29 then if Lucy is not 30...
Does Lucy look like someone that is jealous to you

When you have sense,come back and quote me

I could have sworn I told you this.

So you look Lucy finish sey she be 30..

This mumu no get sense at all. Na only Tasha body Odour full ya brain... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lucy is a bitter old jealousy nitwit. She's pained no one is even looking at her old amoeba nyansh!... cheesy

The thing can pain eh, Well Nengi isn't the cause of her misery. Very soon she would go home and watch Nengi from her microwave.... cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Prettypinkyy:

Ozo wan make me old b4 my time chai!!!

Chim ooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mumu ozor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Section1000: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
I just tire for dem. You mentioned places and he automatically assumed it’s only Yorubas that are into street shit. Ebutte Metta has the 3major tribes running street level as you could see some of them. trying to bring tribe into it. Anything tribalism, I dey always avoid.

Honestly, Bro, I was so disappointed when that GbakoWatever and co decided to rope tribalism into it..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Ozo is even eating and licking his fingers from noodles cooked by laycon

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
I want to see Tricky-tee and Kaisha as HOH and DHOH tomorrow smiley smiley I hope these two have the sense to make this happen and change the dynamics next Sunday?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:

Oga, we dey talk fight for inside Biggy house, you dey talk street fight. Na street dem dey?

Or because Lekan na street boy, him go fit beat Anthony Joshua? Dem go beat that your Lay Corn to stupor. No think say cos person na ajebutter, you go fit beat me. Dem go beat you one day with that streetness.

Before you jump inside discussion, always make sure you say read throughly from where it started and understand before you quote, so you no go jump to your death. The argument has nothing to do with Biggy house but general. Fisticuffs don’t win street fights, as for AJ dem still no born am well make he enter Aj city and form. Aje butter go always be ajebutter same way Agric go always be Agric

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Prettypinkyy:

Ozo wan make me old b4 my time chai!!!

Chim ooo
You will be alright

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
MMXX:
Twitter people grin
Kidd is really pissed... Two of his Guys left today, I know that feeling tho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
But wait oo!!

Was Lucy insinuating that Nengi doesn't know what Power Point means?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Stronger men indeed like Neo abi. Hope you watched where Vee was complaining to Laycon about Neo's character that pisses her off.

Strong man that doesn't care and Gentleman that cares, choose one for your sister
I wasn’t referring to Neo or anyone in particular but even your scenario doesn’t prove me wrong. Attraction is one thing, relationship is another. Vee could have gotten attracted to ‘Neo’s manliness’ but still see other habits she despises about him.

For example, a guy is likely to get attracted to Nengi than Lucy. Doesn’t mean he would like everything about Nengi when they eventually start dating. He might even find out he has nothing he likes about her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.