Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5040305 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
georjay:

This is not for me

You should be asking "Google"

I needed to ask you because it seems you haven't seen one before
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
mizz2posh:
After all the slut shaming of Nengi by haters both by Lucy and on nairaland, this is the number of fans Nengi lost grin
And after the altercation between Nengi and Lucy, this is the number of fans Lucy got

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Section1000:

SHUUUUSH

U no know anything.... about fight
COME LAGOS MAINLAND, OR JUST TRY LAGOS ISLAND BOYS
would you sharap thia just because person look like cultist no mean say the person get mind... the way Laycon behaves sef u go know say he cannot hurt a fly.... person wey prince tell am say make him vamouse... see as him run without complaining..if na fight both in and out of the house kidwayya go scatter the bones wey remain for Laycon body ....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Section1000: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:

Yoruba boys? No be to shout and make empty noise una sabi? cheesy

You sef no sabi anything.

Come to the North too. You never even see fight.

Smh.

Ekpa
Na only Yorubas dey Lag nii??
Na only Yorubas dey into Agbero franchise nii??

Be informed!!!
Everybody dey break bottle for mainland oooo. It has nothing to do with Tribe. Be informed.

LAYCON AND NEO GO BODY MODIFY KIDD ASWEAR

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
kendrick93:

When i said the powers that be want Laycon to win...

You mean the fans?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slynation:
Oga this your roughness and touch can only be with Weapon.... Keep that aside, Lay no reach
Since you’re not getting it, Those who understood agrees, the back and forth isn’t worth it,L.Therefore,just take your “K”and lock up
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
aduntemi:

Ahhhhhhh, she always denies it. Always! Where did Ebuka get his own gist

I just tire for Ebuka. Dora that is always saying she doesn't like light skinned guys.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Munzy14:

ok...Assignment, to be submitted later...cheesy

I'll be waiting... let me see cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
meziology:

shut up ur mouth.... Ozo's ex Natasha is hotter than 3 nengi's put together

Leave that one jare, btw where did you see his ex undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jadentica:

Just that it's not old people that watch the show more... tongue tongue
What range of old people are you talking about??
Lucy is 30 and so as the true voters are almost that age
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Twoclans:

That is the problem. Beautiful girls are always stereotyped to be daft and honestly I have meet beautiful girls with brains.

Even if she is just getting guys to be stringing onto her it is not an easy job either.It takes intelligence to keep men glued.
Maybe because most work hard to fit that stereotype. The damsel in distress always get the most attention from the knight.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Big brother needs to stop selling this flirt script about Kidd. Ebuka bringing it up really pissed him off, how about him now finding out a prejudicial article has been put out about him by multichoice about being a flirt
asin ehh.... WayaThemGeng are tagging the Wayas(Kidd Family) to take up legal action about them...
Erica asked Kidd about it just now, He said he knows when to Control himself as a Man, But Multichoice was so unprofessional in taking sides

Now even the Laycon in his convo with Erica has denied ever saying "You asked me to keep you away from Kidd"

That Multichoice Handler is shit....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
doziefrank07:

Ebuka did rubbish there....
Dora cleared him ,but he was still trying to act smart
Ebuka is gradually losing his sauce

Exactly.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Next HOH, Neo abeg, he don try.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Section1000:

Ekpa
Na only Yorubas dey Lag nii??
Na only Yorubas dey into Agbero franchise nii??

Be informed!!!
Everybody dey break bottle for mainland oooo. It has nothing to do with Tribe. Be informed.

LAYCON AND NEO GO BODY MODIFY KIDD ASWEAR

Na Kidd una wan involve for street fight? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
the girl is too shameless na wa oo funny thing be say she look innocent .... this kain behavior na Weytin u suppose expect from person like nengi...

Because Nengi is judged based on her flirty character...But the real Slut is WhorErica.

That one na ashewo Kobo kobo... grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
meziology:

being calm is not weak.... he raised his voice to the house when it was needed... ozo has passed through life and understand that alpha's are always calm... He worked with big cooperations like the drone company and UEFA.... he is well educated and intelligent... he his not like ur brainless boyfriend that only shows strength through physical display

isnt it funny how you wrap your mind around something that suites you and fit them into the version of your own reality. In one word i am just talking about how delusional your comment made you sound

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Akshow:

But we all agree she was referring to Kidd even if she didn't mention his name to laycon

I'm not doing this with you again. I've explained the erroneous part of your post and you're here repeating the same thing that everyone knows. Carry go.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Y'all, I'm cryingggggg. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
meziology:

being calm is not weak.... he raised his voice to the house when it was needed... ozo has passed through life and understand that alpha's are always calm... He worked with big cooperations like the drone company and UEFA.... he is well educated and intelligent... he his not like ur brainless boyfriend that only shows strength through physical display
you are not a lady hence you can never understand from nengis perspective,you can be peaceful in a fierce way,i don't like men who are like ozo,be peaceful the MIRACLE(winner of year 2018)way

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Big brother needs to stop selling this flirt script about Kidd. Ebuka bringing it up really pissed him off, how about him now finding out a prejudicial article has been put out about him by multichoice about being a flirt

But are they really wrong?

He said it himself, the night he was discussing with Nengi, that he loves flirting with the girls, being nice to ladies that he knows how to treat women, that's something he learnt from his dad.. He's not changing for anybody.

Where's the lie?

He tagged himself as one, and proudly owns it with his chest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Peppermintflav:
If Praise win HOH who do you think he will choose as deputy?

Lucy.

I see him wanting to _fuck her.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Lucy said she only addressed Nengi's surface issues, imagine when she now goes deep. Nengi go just commit suicide
Na die be that grin grin
Nengi was trying to form savage by calling her amoeba,old hag,bla bla bla.....but Lucy was dishing out gbasgbos with the current issue..if she now goes deep,Nengi will probably be on her way to Maitama grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meziology: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bookworm001:

Leave that one jare, btw where did you see his ex undecided
follow his sister on Instagram... his ex is there
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Section1000: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
would you sharap thia just because person look like cultist no mean say the person get mind... the way Laycon behaves sef u go know say he cannot hurt a fly.... person wey prince tell am say make him vamouse... see as him run without complaining..if na fight both in and out of the house kidwayya go scatter the bones wey remain for Laycon body ....

I Laff in Swahili..

People like Laycon, their VOLTAGE DEY MAD OOOO ASWEAR. Have witnessed this sort of shit. You 'll be like “ na this pesin get mind do pesin this kind thing”.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
meziology:

Bla bla bla...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:

Yoruba boys? No be to shout and make empty noise una sabi? cheesy

You sef no sabi anything.

Come to the North too. You never even see fight.

Smh.
As someone who has witnessed where hausa boys are fighting, i will say they are more daring.
I've seen a guy held petrol on one hand, cigarette on another hand and he dared a policeman to come close to him, the policeman japa cos he didn't want to die knowing fully well the hausa boy wouldn't mind dying.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Coldfeets:

Lucy.

I see him wanting to _fuck her.

Everything for you na fuc-k, yet you dey call yourself elder.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

He ask her whether she get feelings for Ozo, pass justfriendship. No be even question, he implied it.

When Ebuka ask Bright wetin he think of the triangle, Bright say na Nengi Ozo like pass. So, Dora just dey like one desperate mumu for their eye

E reach to weak person.

Being tall or stocky or well built means nothing.I find it easier besting such people as a teenager than slender or skinny guys
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
amehrada:
Lol, Nengi is looking for an agbero.
Bolo, in bruce lee movie collections....@ meme...cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
doziefrank07:

What range of old people are you talong about??
Lucy is 30 and so as the true voters are almost that age

Even if your eyeballs have been replaced by that of an elede, you believe Lucy is 30?

Well let's see those old cargo 30 year olds that will save grandma Lucy.. cheesy cheesy

Jealousy will kill her!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
My question remains, is ozo stopping any hm from getting close to Dora?
If Dora was like Erica or Nnengi, would they have left her for Ozo. You can't force Ozo to start something off with Dora when he is not attracted to her.
Ozo has never for once maltreated Dora in that house and you can't force a man to be with you.
He is not leading Dora on either. Dora escaped nomination this week, all because of Ozo. He has never talked anything bad about her or make mockery of her even when Dora threw jibe at him at times

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.