Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111485 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Erica has successfully mainpulated laycon's feelings, Be wary of Hebron girls. they messed me sef up. Hebron girls ...laycon move on. you messing with the wrong girl
you again with this comment,where do you stand
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigDickson(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Broobembem:

Safari typed "Rape tendencies", go and check the meaning. She didn't just say "Rape".

First; Laycon slandered Kidd before some housemates that he'll take advantage of Erica.

Secondly, he made a statement... "If I put pressure, e go enter". If you don't find those statements and acts disturbing as a woman or reasonable man, then something is wrong with you.

The extent non-iCONS go to bring down LAYCON is not only laughable but pathetic...

Even if all LAYCON does is sleep he would still win...

"If I put pressure, a go enter" is a sentence used by millions on a daily basis... but because LAYCON said it, he now has rape tendencies...

Any one that thinks this way is really forked up in the head and has both a perverse and delusional mind...

don't fork with iCONS...

we WIN.... we MOVE.... we CONQUER.... we STAN!!!!!!

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2020
scondy:

and this what baffles me about the so called delusional fans.....some of us liked erica from the beginning....but once she sold her self short....we spoke on it and gradually left her to her choices.....

no true fan of erica will like the relationship whe has with Kidd...yet these delusional fans says he is sweet....he cherishes her.....bla bla bla....even the girls in the house are concerned for erica cos the guy is unapologetically saying I just wanna smash u ....and she decided to accept and form I also just wanna smash u.....whereas she has fallen deeply.....

how low can a lady go? is kidd the only guy in the world. even if u just wanna smash him to satisfy the urge.. self dignity will make u chill till u get out of the house....

and I do not subscribe to the opinion she has to date laycon....she doesnt feel him like that and it's ok....she she cut down to just courteous relations with him since he cant handle rejection properly....

But my major concern is how a rational mind would see the way this lady is being treated by a guy and then call it sweet cos it satisfies their urge for romantic display.

it's obvious laycon is her script to make kidd fall for her ...but beyond being worried that is easy squeeze may be gone...the guy no send.....

u really think any family of erica would laud her behaviour right now.....

Never! Lailai....hopefully it ends well with them, she needs good people to talk to her after the house. We still love her sha and will keep voting her whenever she's up.

If we hadn't picked her as a fav b4 she started messing around with Kidd, she wouldn't have lasted in that house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
I saw Tricky T eating fried Dodo and egg with a can of Orijin around 2am in the morning. According to him, once you realize that you are one of the bottom 4 and put back in the house by your housemates, you have to make the best of that opportunity and live the good life. He can’t come and kill himself and this week he’s just going to enjoy the house well as he’s not sure he will survive another week. I think this was Eric’s mindset last week when he was just chopping everything choppable in the house. You know your days are numbered. Why not just make the best of the opportunity and eat all you can lay your hands on? You will not win the money but you go chop sotey by the time you get evicted, biggie sef go know say person come grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

I said this thing before switching to watch Europa cup yesterday. I don't see Erica safe around laycon. That is a rape tendency portrayed there

Stop following spinning narratives here, he completed it, with "but I am not that kind of person or something like that

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2020
tsquaure:

Pressure to date her not to rape her . Na wetin sef!!!!
that she used the word rape before tendencies is not tenable . Pls . Women let's be careful with words . Lives , Reputation are invoved
Truth is; they might have succeeded with this agenda. I feel his chances have been dealt a severe blow.. It was only a matter of time before they pulled up the sexual assault card from their 'decampaign box'. Otherwise, how someone would interprete that to mean rape, is baffling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Missfree: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2020
https:///SJWdQE9PcD?ssr=true What tolanibaj has to say
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2020
I like laycon, but this is now really stupid.

Before the whole feelings thing started, kiddwaya and Erica was already in the picture. Hell! Kiddwaya and Erica were already in a “situationship” for goodness sake!!! Then you started having feelings which is not wrong. You could have let it remained in ur head. A crush is a crush...it will fizzle out eventually.

Your problem started when you started hounding her and every housemates with ur Erica feeling that is not reciprocated. That is my problem with you.
Why are u feeling bad that someone who already had a relationship rejected you. Do u want her to date two men, or you really expected her leave kidd for you...just like that? Abi which kain human being be this?

Omo your matter don dey tire me oo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2020
STOP FOLLOWING NAIRALAND UPDATES

99% of people here give biased updates to suit their agenda. They cut some parts and add somethings that didn't even happen just for agenda to agend. If you don't have light, go to Facebook live and watch.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2020
I wonder what Eric and Lilo are up to now lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realkendy(f): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2020
I don't understand why people here are calling Erica slut,she is only involved in romance with one guy,though they refused to put a name to it.More so,they're very compatible and are of the same class,both are rich,cute,and lovable just like TeddyA and Bambam.I love seeing both of them together, it gives me so much joy.I don't care what anybody thinks about them.What's important is that they're happy and minding their sweet business.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Manager08: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2020
Agents of darkness are lurking around.

Their faves aren't up for eviction, so they are going to write all sort of things, call him unprintable names and drag him through the mud. They have the time, they aren't campaigning or voting.

But all we have to do is look away and campaign for laycon while also bombarding him with votes.

Let's shame these devils from hell.

Vote Laycon

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2020
Laycon surprised me yesterday, his real self came out. He claimed to care for Erica but talks trash about his purported friend behind her back. Even brighto that dated a girl for 8years and lost out still exonerated the girl. He admitted to have encouraged Erica during the HOH challenge by giving a thump up to her but Erica talking to him after the win was wrong.
To him, he contributed to her victory and deserved an accolade. If he wasn't interested like he said, why did he opt to stay in the general hall and she can stay in the hoh lounge and can do whatever she wants with Kidd which Erica objected to..
Why did he engage her in that long conversation when He could have ignored her and walk away kike Ozo used to do to Nengi? He is everywhere blackmailing Erica and still claims that he cares and loves her. This is obsession my dear.

He claimed to be doing fine staying off Erica but never hesitate to involve himself in anything Erica.

When prince got a notice from Nengi, he moved on, when Ozo felt the coast was not clear with Nengi, he stepped aside. Even Wathoni and Eric faced similar thing and heaven did not fall.
He even said that Erica is acting out a script and then what about him, what are your roles in it, it takes one to know one.

If he ended up winning with this attitude, the next big brother housemates will all be SIMPs.

What type of feeling is this?
Can't he learn from Dorathy?
Erica tried to kiss you and you rejected, then what do you want from her? Even the late Muna in the Nollywood movie, titled Not Man Enough wasn't this annoying.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2020
badinfluence:

Truth is; they might have succeeded with this agenda. I feel his chances have been dealt a severe blow.. It was only a matter of time before they pulled up the sexual assault card, from their 'decampaign box'. Otherwise, how someone would interprete that to mean rape, is baffling.

They can not, that's why we ICONs have to stand up for this their biased reports and narratives.

All this their strategy to decampaign Laycon will never work.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2020
kinkie:

Before the whole feelings thing started, kiddwaya and Erica was already in the picture. Hell! Kiddwaya and Erica were already in a relationship for goodness sake!!! Then you started having feelings which is not wrong. You could have let it remained in ur head. A crush is a crush...it will fizzle out eventually.

Your problem started when you started hounding her and every housemates with ur Erica feeling that is not reciprocated. That is my problem with you.
Why are u feeling bad that someone who already had a relationship rejected you. Do u want her to date two men, or you really expected her leave kidd for you...just like that? Abi which kain human being be this?

point of correction, Kidd and Erica are not in a relationship. They are just fvck partners

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2020
mycar:
[s][/s]Laycon surprised me yesterday, his real self came out. He claimed to care for Erica but talks trash about his purported friend behind her back. Even brighto that dated a girl for 8years and lost out still exonerated the girl. He admitted to have encouraged Erica during the HOH challenge by giving a thump up to her but Erica talking to him after the win was wrong.
To him, he contributed to her victory and deserved to an accolade. If he wasn't interested like he said, why did he opt to stay in the general hall and she can stay in the hoh lounge and can do whatever she wants with Kidd which Erica objected to..
Why did he engage her in that long conversation when He could have ignored her and walk away kike Ozo used to do to Nengi? He is everywhere blackmailing Erica and still claims that he cares and loves her. This is obsession my dear.

He claimed to be doing fine staying off Erica but never hesitate to involve himself in anything Erica.

When prince got a notice from Nengi, he moved on, when Ozo felt the coast was not clear with Nengi, he stepped aside. Even Wathoni and Eric faced similar thing and heaven did not fall.
He even said that Erica is acting out a script and then what about him, what are your roles in it, it takes one to know one.

If he ended up winning with this attitude, the next big brother house will all be SIMPs.

Erica tried to kiss you and you rejected, then what do you want from her? Even the late Muna in the Nollywood movie, titled Not Man Enough wasn't this annoying[s][/s].

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Vote for Nengi
Vote Nengi
Vote Nengi
Vote
Vote
Vote keep the vote rolling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Getnewinfo: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2020
kinkie:

Before the whole feelings thing started, kiddwaya and Erica was already in the picture. Hell! Kiddwaya and Erica were already in a relationship for goodness sake!!! Then you started having feelings which is not wrong. You could have let it remained in ur head. A crush is a crush...it will fizzle out eventually.

The matter don tire everybody. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

The kind of people in his circle. I believe he does. He only needs the publicity which he is now getting.
Imagine cuppy putting his pic up from way back and it didn't even get an headline or break a news. Let any popular person put up his pic now and see how it will break blogs

People have forgotten that Tobi was on this show too, he is a billionaire's son too
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MadeMan01(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Broobembem:
If you are a lady here condemning Erica's choice to be with Kiddi, and you've slept with a man who is not your official boyfriend or husband, may you never see anything good in life.

Hi. Kindly explain to me what could make a lady do that. What can make a lady sleep with a man who is not her official boyfriend, or she has no feeling for? I have always wondered. Ladies please respond from a female point of view

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2020
Broobembem:

Safari typed "Rape tendencies", go and check the meaning. She didn't just say "Rape".

First; Laycon slandered Kidd before some housemates that he'll take advantage of Erica.

Secondly, he made a statement... "If I put pressure, e go enter". If you don't find those statements and acts disturbing as a woman or reasonable man, then something is wrong with you.
so you people saw laycon sit with praise and brighto, and really thought he is talking about raping erica in front of other people??

I’m sure you even know he simply meant dating, better words to use obviously failed him. But your hatred for laycon would not let you see road.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2020
kinkie:

laycon is a psycho,its not hidden anymore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2020
realkendy:
I don't understand why people here are calling Erica slut,she is only involved in romance with one guy,though they refused to put a name to it.More so,they're very compatible and are of the same class,both are rich,cute,and lovable just like TeddyA and Bambam.I love seeing both of them together, it gives me so much joy.I don't care what anybody thinks about them.What's important is that they're happy and minding their sweet business.

It it is your sister that they fvck on national TV, u will be here defending her?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2020
mycar:
Laycon surprised me yesterday, his real self came out. He claimed to care for Erica but talks trash about his purported friend behind her back. Even brighto that dated a girl for 8years and lost out still exonerated the girl. He admitted to have encouraged Erica during the HOH challenge by giving a thump up to her but Erica talking to him after the win was wrong.
To him, he contributed to her victory and deserved to an accolade. If he wasn't interested like he said, why did he opt to stay in the general hall and she can stay in the hoh lounge and can do whatever she wants with Kidd which Erica objected to..

If he ended up winning with this attitude, the next big brother house will all be SIMPs.

Erica tried to kiss you and you rejected, then what do you want from her? Even the late Muna in the Nollywood movie, titled Not Man Enough wasn't this annoying.
I mean no disrespect, but this is pure trash.

Nairaland updates these days are as misleading as fvck.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2020
Zzor:
you are so right,i don't like that Erica girl,i wonder what her fans see in her

Who are you supporting, I want to know what you see in the person.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2020
Hazardfan1:

People have forgotten that Tobi was on this show too, he is a billionaire's son too

Really.... Mehn you get TV at all. Or do you have a phone that connects to blogs. People forgot Tobi, my brother stop exposing your destitution in public. Buy a TV and hang on your wall

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2020
scondy:

because she called things out exactly the way they are? no be today u support gbuef behaviour..

Because she claims to be friends with her and when she had talks with Erica on this issue, she didn't call her a confused person or accuse her of using Lekan like she did last night.

That last line is rich, coming from you, a Mercy and Lekan supporter.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2020
igasiboy98:
point of correction, Kidd and Erica are not in a relationship. They are just fvck partners

None of the housemates could mention them as a couple when biggie asked yesterday during the sessions . Dem say na cruise

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Where is all these rape and rape tendencies for dey come out?
What is wrong with some people?
Has Laycon ever made any attempt or said anything sexually Related to rape to Erica or any of the housemates? (Pls if there is any, pls state it). You people should stop working on assumption, work with facts! Lastly use your head to watch the show and not ur heart.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Let Laycon win HoH . I want to see something

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Jack500:

Stop following spinning narratives here, he completed it, with "but I am not that kind of person or something like that

To bring that up, or liken yourself to a rapist, there are no apologies for that. It is a complete NO NO

[img]https://media./images/111df1eab097df846532700726c31f7d/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Apart from the rapist part (haha)

I agree with all you said.

That boy is very obsessed and vengeful and dangerous to cross.

Only those who have deep insight into human behaviour will see it so early in the game but many Nigerians are just follow follow sheep supporting laycon because they want to be on the winning team.

Just watch, from now on since erica has officially dumped him and thrashed their agreement, he will show his revengeful and hateful side to her.

People like laycon dont give up easily if they take interest in something.

By the way na Lucy I dey stan oo grin

I like the drama and action film she brought into that boring house on Saturday evening grin

Make una vote her biko cry

Tainks.. kiss

LUCY ALL THE WAY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.